PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dr.Eagle.

HCS
02-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Their letting all the water out of Folsom lake just in time for summer. :messedup:

Dribble
02-21-2005, 06:43 PM
That really piisses me off.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

MOBrien
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
sweet. :yuk:
they're gonna make this mistake AGAIN? :hammerhea
freakin dummies.

Dr. Eagle
02-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Their letting all the water out of Folsom lake just in time for summer. :messedup:
I know... I was PISSED off when I saw that on the news last night...
I guess we have to hope for a wet April... :rolleyes:

HCS
02-21-2005, 09:17 PM
I know... I was PISSED off when I saw that on the news last night...
I guess we have to hope for a wet April... :rolleyes:
I will really be suprised if they don't (f)uck this up.
late August 2005.........story.
"All boats need to be removed from the marina by August 31st. or they will be grounded".

Dr. Eagle
02-21-2005, 09:46 PM
I will really be suprised if they don't (f)uck this up.
late August 2005.........story.
"All boats need to be removed from the marina by August 31st. or they will be grounded".
That seems to have become the norm in recent years... I find it damn aggrevating. Recreation is the lowest on the totem pole at Folsom. And if the whackos with Kayaks have their way, there will be one or more days a week with no motorized boats on the lake. :220v:

Dribble
02-22-2005, 07:44 AM
Actually I read an article a few weeks ago that said the lake will be up to 900,000 acre feet in june and should stay reasonbly full through the summer. I hope for once this is true.

gnarley
02-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Actually I read an article a few weeks ago that said the lake will be up to 900,000 acre feet in june and should stay reasonbly full through the summer. I hope for once this is true.
Don't bet on it. Ever since the floods of 89 and when one of the gates broke the Bureau of Reclamation been real nervous and they don't like seeing it get too full in case of a late season rain and then find they can't handle the inflow.
The way water management is at Folsom just sucks

Dribble
02-22-2005, 09:02 AM
Don't bet on it. Ever since the floods of 89 and when one of the gates broke the Bureau of Reclamation been real nervous and they don't like seeing it get too full in case of a late season rain and then find they can't handle the inflow.
The way water management is at Folsom just sucks
Yes it does in fact suck, but.... There will be good inflow throughout the summer due to the large snowpack we have this year. A few years ago a after a winter like this,we were still launching off the upper ramp at Granite Bay in October.

HCS
02-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Ya, untill the end of August. Then it will look like this.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/637Folsom1-med.jpg