PDA

View Full Version : Party...................................

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 10:19 AM
This Saterday night! Hosted by BadBlown572 in Oarnge County, Garden Grove.
A few of us are getting together to wish our good friend Ferial good-bye!! She is moving away!! Well only to San Diego....but any excuse to party, right? So if anyone is in the area and would like to drop in for a few cocktails, please do!! All ***boat peeps welcome!!!! :D

Jbb
02-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Im in..... :supp:

Mandelon
02-22-2005, 10:33 AM
When is the "Welcome to San Diego party?"

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 10:37 AM
When is the "Welcome to San Diego party?"
Oh we will be doing one of those too!! :shift:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Damn I wanna go :lightsabe

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 11:17 AM
U live to far!!! HAHAHAHAA... in BFE

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 11:25 AM
You suck and did you get written permission to be on that boat ha ha :mad:

WYRD
02-22-2005, 11:28 AM
You suck and did you get written permission to be on that boat ha ha :mad:
Hey sounds like a great excuse for all of us to cruise to Turlock for a "Barbies Having A Party and E4L is Not Invited" Party! What do ya think?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_8.gif

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey sounds like a great excuse for all of us to cruise to Turlock for a "Barbies Having A Party and E4L is Not Invited" Party! What do ya think?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_8.gif
You couldnt handle it out here ha ha

WYRD
02-22-2005, 11:46 AM
You couldnt handle it out here ha ha
Well Fawk that sounds like an inviting challange to me!!! :crossx:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_16.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_4_112.gif

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Well Fawk that sounds like an inviting challange to me!!! :crossx:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_16.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_4_112.gif
I wouldn't go to Turlock if you paid me!! :notam:

ALLNIGHTER
02-22-2005, 11:53 AM
I wouldn't go to Turlock if you paid me!! :notam:
DID SOMEONE SAY KAGER :220v:

Tom Brown
02-22-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm in if I can stare at your chest all night.
... but I'm not sitting with JBB. That guy gives me the creeps.

OGShocker
02-22-2005, 11:54 AM
I'd go but, "I don't date people from the Forums". :hammerhea :rolleyes: :hammerhea

Unforgiven
02-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Hows it feel to want???

WYRD
02-22-2005, 12:04 PM
I'd go but, "I don't date people from the Forums". :hammerhea :rolleyes: :hammerhea
HA HA HA now that is Funny!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

Gman
02-22-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't care who you are THAT RIGHT THERE IS FUNNY!!! :D

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:22 PM
I know exactly where that one is coming from....hahahaha :D

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:22 PM
I don't care who you are THAT RIGHT THERE IS FUNNY!!! :D
hmmmm personal experience???? hahahah luv ya!! :D

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm in if I can stare at your chest all night.
... but I'm not sitting with JBB. That guy gives me the creeps.
Sure TB...I am kinda used to it now!!!! :D

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:31 PM
I know you are here Forensic!! ARe you gonna make an appearance???

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Hopefully we'll be there!!!!! :devil:
Will the pool table be set up????? LOL :p

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Hopefully we'll be there!!!!! :devil:
Will the pool table be set up????? LOL :p
Actually it is going to be at a different house.....no pool table. However Mrs. HS...I am very resourcefull when it comes to finding the high spots!! :p
It would be great to see you guys!!! I hope you can make it!!!! :rollside:
(New Years, round 2)

JackieV
02-22-2005, 12:37 PM
If you go, we don't want to hear any excuses that you gotta leave early cause you want to make it to Knott's Berry Farms Buffet :rollside: J/K...

Gman
02-22-2005, 12:38 PM
hmmmm personal experience???? hahahah luv ya!! :D
Yep how'd you guess????? I did once meet on the boards a totally beautiful, interesting woman, with a great personality, sense of humor, and my intellectual equal.........But in the end she discovered she was unable to date guys from the forum..........Atleast at that time, or maybe it was just this guy????? Who knows???All I know, is if any of the guys on here get a chance to even touch, or caress, the soft supple lips of this wonderful woman they are a very lucky man!!! She's a very special woman! :hammerhea :hammerhea

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Yep how'd you guess????? I did once meet on the boards a totally beautiful, interesting woman, with a great personality, sense of humor, and my intellectual equal.........But in the end she discovered she was unable to date guys from the forum..........Atleast at that time, or maybe it was just this guy????? Who knows???All I know, is if any of the guys on here get a chance to even touch, or caress, the soft supple lips of this wonderful woman they are a very lucky man!!! She's a very special woman! :hammerhea :hammerhea
WOW, thanks Gman......
<~~~~~~~~~~ BLUSHING :p

OGShocker
02-22-2005, 12:42 PM
WOW, thanks Gman......
He was talking about Topless... :jawdrop: :D

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:43 PM
If you go, we don't want to hear any excuses that you gotta leave early cause you want to make it to Knott's Berry Farms Buffet :rollside: J/K...
Is my hot little Latina friend going to make it?

barbigrl
He was talking about Topless... :jawdrop: :D
:rolleyes: :smile:
probably!! hahaha where is she anyways?? No ones making waves!

RiverDave
Well on that note.. Who's going to this party thing again? I'd love to goto this party thing, but unfortunatley a previous committment is keeping me from doing that. (Gotta goto the river)
RD

WYRD
02-22-2005, 12:47 PM
WOW, thanks Gman......
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_13_18.gif

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 12:48 PM
PARTAY PREVIEW OF WHATS TO COME!!!! lol :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316Project22.png
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316Project16.png

WYRD
02-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Well on that note.. Who's going to this party thing again? I'd love to goto this party thing, but unfortunatley a previous committment is keeping me from doing that. (Gotta goto the river)
RD
Whats the Deal Dave? We go to the river you stay here and move............You go to the river we stay here and party...........man your schedule is all screwed up. :D :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 12:50 PM
She better go !!!!! I need SOMEONE to wake up with !!! :p :p

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Damn you had to go there haha I wasnt the driver or I woul dhave got krunk with you guys. It was the damn senior citizens fault h aha

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs. HOOTER SLED]PARTAY PREVIEW OF WHATS TO COME!!!! lol :p
Ohhh Mrs. HS......why girl why?? hahhaaa....not the red outfit again!!!! :2purples: lol

RiverDave
02-22-2005, 12:52 PM
Whats the Deal Dave? We go to the river you stay here and move............You go to the river we stay here and party...........man your schedule is all screwed up. :D :D :D
Kinda depends on which viewpoint your looking at it from.. LOL :D j/k
I gotta start dialing in all the toys for summer time, and I'm running out of weekends. Besides from what I understand there's going to be a big ass party in the keys this weekend, and I'm not going to miss it.
RD

Gman
02-22-2005, 12:53 PM
WOW, thanks Gman......
Who the hell said I was talking about you?????? I am not part of the FANCLUB!!!!!! I said I met a woman on here, not I met BARBI!!! How presumptuous of you ;)

Artv
02-22-2005, 12:53 PM
Jackie please, I would rather go hear after Karina's dinner.

WYRD
02-22-2005, 12:54 PM
I gotta start dialing in all the toys for summer time, and I'm running out of weekends. Besides from what I understand there's going to be a big ass party in the keys this weekend, and I'm not going to miss it.
RD
I hear ya have fun!!!! :)

barbigrl
Who the hell said I was talking about you?????? I am not part of the FANCLUB!!!!!! I said I met a woman on here, not I met BARBI!!! How presumptuous of you ;)
UH HUH!! We know the truth!! :D Besides you were one of the OG members in the fan club!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
[QUOTE=Mrs. HOOTER SLED]PARTAY PREVIEW OF WHATS TO COME!!!! lol :p
Ohhh Mrs. HS......why girl why?? hahhaaa....not the red outfit again!!!! :2purples: lol
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_75.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US') You know I love you Gurl!!!!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 12:56 PM
RD
RD is froggy unleashing the boat??

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Jackie please, I would rather go hear after Karina's dinner.
Now Art, make sure your on your knees while your typing your begging!!!! :p

Gman
02-22-2005, 12:57 PM
UH HUH!! We know the truth!! :D Besides you were one of the OG members in the fan club!!
Who was a fan of whose fan club?????????? I believe you were in love with me girlie!!!!!! :notam:

JackieV
02-22-2005, 12:58 PM
I would but I have to go to a B-day dinner for one of my really good friends. She is turning 26 and she will hate me forever if I don't show up! And not to mention Art will be driving back that day from AZ.
I MISS YOU THOUGH!!! :)

RiverDave
02-22-2005, 12:59 PM
RD is froggy unleashing the boat??
LOL... NO I'd think you woulda heard about that on here. :D
No it's just a guy in the keys.. One of those knows everybody types (shit his picture even ended up on here yesterday from the redroom pictures. LOL) It's his B-Day this weekend so I'm sure they'll be a huge party for it.
RD

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Who was a fan of whose fan club?????????? I believe you were in love with me girlie!!!!!! :notam:
uh huh :D

JackieV
02-22-2005, 01:01 PM
She better go !!!!! I need SOMEONE to wake up with !!! :p :p
I promise not to drink any Jager if you promise to hold me tight after your done... :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I promise not to drink any Jager if you promise to hold me tight after your done... :rolleyes:
Jackie you scared now ha ha

JackieV
02-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I wish he would get on his knees MORE OFTEN!!! Wooo-whooo!!! :rollside: Try that with your tongue... :rollside: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 01:04 PM
I agree with you gman barbie likes to twist things ha ha

Artv
02-22-2005, 01:05 PM
I would but I have to go to a B-day dinner for one of my really good friends. She is turning 26 and she will hate me forever if I don't show up! And not to mention Art will be driving back that day from AZ.
I MISS YOU THOUGH!!! :)
Dont use my driving as an excuse, I love to drive.

WYRD
02-22-2005, 01:06 PM
:argue: uh huh :D

Gman
02-22-2005, 01:07 PM
I agree with you gman barbie likes to twist things ha ha
She is a social butterfly!!!!! :rolleyes:

Artv
02-22-2005, 01:07 PM
I wish he would get on his knees MORE OFTEN!!! Wooo-whooo!!! :rollside: Try that with your tongue... :rollside: :D
You better be ready for the tongue later tonight, I would much be at this party then at some club.

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Won't argue with you there!! :)

Artv
02-22-2005, 01:08 PM
are guys going to this party?

WYRD
02-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Butterfly hell...............more like a Social Humming Bird

JackieV
02-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Jackie you scared now ha ha
Just a little...
But I'm not as scared as you are of missing that Knott's Berry Farm Buffet!!J/K

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Barbiwh*re, does Danny know you are inviting everyone from the HB forums to his house? hahaha j/k :messedup:
Too bad we are going to Dumont this weekend, otherwise we would be there for sure. Danny only lives a couple of miles from us!
Have fun and take lots of pics!
xoxox
Linda

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Barbiwh*re, does Danny know you are inviting everyone from the HB forums to his house? hahaha j/k :messedup:
Too bad we are going to Dumont this weekend, otherwise we would be there for sure. Danny only lives a couple of miles from us!
Have fun and take lots of pics!
xoxox
Linda
Dammit I was hoping you guys would be there!! Just skip the dessert, you go to much anyway, hahah!!
Actually he does not know....SHHHHH no one tell him!!! We are all just going to show up and suprise him!! :supp:

Gman
02-22-2005, 01:16 PM
http://www.victorialodging.com/images/titanis.gif more like a social TITANIS
Butterfly hell...............more like a Social Humming Bird

JackieV
02-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Dont use my driving as an excuse, I love to drive.
OH HELL NO! :argue: Now I know you are not trying to put this on me! You said yourself that you did not want to go anywhere and especially to have drinks after Karina's dinner! Wait til you get HOME!!!!!!! :boxingguy

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 01:19 PM
OH HELL NO! :argue: Now I know you are not trying to put this on me! You said yourself that you did not want to go anywhere and especially to have drinks after Karina's dinner! Wait til you get HOME!!!!!!! :boxingguy
DAm....ART IS IN TROUBLE NOW!!! :argue:

Artv
02-22-2005, 01:25 PM
I have no problem hanging with our ***boat peeps after dinner. You said it yourself, your friend’s husbands are tight as$es, and I hate tight asSes.

Artv
02-22-2005, 01:28 PM
DAm....ART IS IN TROUBLE NOW!!! :argue:
Its all good, she loves me. i call all the shots in our relationship. J/K, sounded good though.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Damn you had to go there haha I wasnt the driver or I woul dhave got krunk with you guys. It was the damn senior citizens fault h aha
Jackie I call you out for starting shit at the boat show haha

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Its all good, she loves me. i call all the shots in our relationship. J/K, sounded good though.
I don't recall you calling any shots the last time we we're all out together!!!! LOL hahahahaha :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 01:40 PM
He needs some lessons from Jay!!!! Woooooo-Hoooooo!!!!!!! :D :clover:

jackpunx
02-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey G.. you do realize who is in your avitar... dont you?

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 01:43 PM
NICE!!! lol.....

JackieV
02-22-2005, 01:52 PM
HA-HA!!!! NO. :eat:

JackieV
02-22-2005, 01:55 PM
We will be there! Please PM me with the address and a number to call you incase we get lost. Oh and what time does it start?
Is my Sancha going? (MRS. Hooter-sled)

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 01:58 PM
We will be there! Please PM me with the address and a number to call you incase we get lost. Oh and what time does it start?
Will do!!

Gman
02-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Damn Mark.......What the hell have you been up to???? We need to go on a ride when the weather lets up. Are you doing the Laughlin run this year? I am but with a prego girl on the back. :smile:
Yeah as for the avatar it was a joke for today......Her britches are getting a little big with all these fanclub members!!!! Heard you had a new woman??? PM a brotha!

Artv
02-22-2005, 02:04 PM
I love it, two ***boat parties in one week.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm calling Grandma as we speak!!!1 Need a sitter!!!!! :D
Oh, and I promise I'll be gentle!!! LOL :D

JackieV
02-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Jackie I call you out for starting shit at the boat show haha
Funny huh! I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself... :D ;) ;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Funny huh! I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself... :D ;) ;)
You little shit starter you!!!!! Hmmmm, sounds like we have some thing in common!!!!! :devil: :D

JackieV
02-22-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm calling Grandma as we speak!!!1 Need a sitter!!!!! :D
Oh, and I promise I'll be gentle!!! LOL :D
Grrrrrreat :smile: ! I will finally get some girlie action, it's been a while Michelle, I know, we will have to make up for the lost time.
I'm gonna bring extra clothes with me cause I don't want to be toooo dressed up at this party.
I will call you! Now I've gotta go cause Oprah will be on in 45 minutes and I have yet to take a shower :squiggle: ! Miss ya! And Barbigl, save me some action honey :sqeyes: !
Don't forget to PM me, k!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Grrrrrreat :smile: ! I will finally get some girlie action, it's been a while Michelle, I know, we will have to make up for the lost time.
I'm gonna bring extra clothes with me cause I don't want to be toooo dressed up at this party.
I will call you! Now I've gotta go cause Oprah will be on in 45 minutes and I have yet to take a shower :squiggle: ! Miss ya! And Barbigl, save me some action honey :sqeyes: !
Dang girl, what r u poppin bon bon's and watching Oprah???!!!! LOL

barbigrl
02-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Grrrrrreat :smile: I will call you! Now I've gotta go cause Oprah will be on in 45 minutes and I have yet to take a shower :squiggle: ! Miss ya! And Barbigl, save me some action honey :sqeyes: !
Oh the life she leads; Opera!!! hahaha
I will PM you as soon as I get the info!! :rollside:

JackieV
02-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Dang girl, what r u poppin bon bon's and watching Oprah???!!!! LOL
You would think, huh! Ha-ha! I can't help it! I LOVE THE OPRAH SHOW! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Oh the life she leads; Opera!!! hahaha
I will PM you as soon as I get the info!! :rollside:
I need the Addy to........ so P.M two at a time :)
J seems to think we all pop bon bons while our men are working!!!! If i could only quote some one in my avatar!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-22-2005, 02:51 PM
I need the Addy to........ so P.M two at a time :)
J seems to think we all pop bon bons while our men are working!!!! If i could only quote some one in my avatar!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Origanally posted by: Ron Burnett
And The Stay At Home Mom Thing Is The Best.just Remember To Get Mom Out On The Town Once In A While Or She Will Feel Like A Baby Sitter And Not A Wife If You Know What I Mean.congrats. Ron

JackieV
02-22-2005, 04:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Origanally posted by: Ron Burnett
And The Stay At Home Mom Thing Is The Best.just Remember To Get Mom Out On The Town Once In A While Or She Will Feel Like A Baby Sitter And Not A Wife If You Know What I Mean.congrats. Ron
Finally! A real manly man! I love him already :p . I will make sure Art reads this OVER and OVER again! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Finally! A real manly man! I love him already :p . I will make sure Art reads this OVER and OVER again! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Not if you want that new Eliminator ha ha :argue:

Artv
02-23-2005, 12:06 PM
How many people from the boards are attending the party?

JackieV
02-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Not if you want that new Eliminator ha ha :argue:
Actually, Artv knows that I want the Magic deck boat with a few options too...like a pole for me and the girls to hang on for a while...it's funny, I just thought of something...when I was a little girl I use to hang from the monkey bars and now as an adult I still like to hang...on the bar :wink: ..at the bar :wink: and from poles :) ! LOL! J/K

JackieV
02-23-2005, 01:02 PM
How many people from the boards are attending the party?
Well honey it looks like just you me and Barbi for sure...the hoots haven't said anything yet...I bet J is giving her the nooner... :rolleyes:

Artv
02-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Bump

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Actually, Artv knows that I want the Magic deck boat with a few options too...like a pole for me and the girls to hang on for a while...it's funny, I just thought of something...when I was a little girl I use to hang from the monkey bars and now as an adult I still like to hang...on the bar :wink: ..at the bar :wink: and from poles :) ! LOL! J/K
Somethings are just better left untold ha ha :p

JackieV
02-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Somethings are just better left untold ha ha :p
Then next time don't be telling us that you have to leave early for the Knott's Berry Farm SENIOR'S Buffet!!! LOL! :wink:

TBONE1904
02-23-2005, 09:51 PM
What part of Daygo is the welcome party gonna be at? I can get the DJ just need a big place

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 07:38 AM
Then next time don't be telling us that you have to leave early for the Knott's Berry Farm SENIOR'S Buffet!!! LOL! :wink:
:hammerhea :hammerhea Ha Ha you FAWKER dont say it out loud and it wasnt me it was the senior citizens I was with :cool: