PDA

View Full Version : Free battery spam

phebus
02-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I replaced the batteries in my boat, and have the batteries I took out of it if anyone can use them . They were replaced not because they were bad, but getting dated. I have 3 Blue Top Optima deep cycles, and 1 Blue Top Optima starting battery. The deeep cycles worked fine, just weren't playing the stereo for quite as long, and the starting battery never had any hesitation in it at all, but once again, they are all 2 1/2 years old. Free if you can use them for boat or core, let me know, they are out in Havasu.
Rick

Floored
02-22-2005, 08:17 PM
when are you around, could use replacements for my outboard fishing boat. I'm in Mohave Valley.

Sweet Addiction
02-22-2005, 08:21 PM
I replaced the batteries in my boat, and have the batteries I took out of it if anyone can use them . They were replaced not because they were bad, but getting dated. I have 3 Blue Top Optima deep cycles, and 1 Blue Top Optima starting battery. The deeep cycles worked fine, just weren't playing the stereo for quite as long, and the starting battery never had any hesitation in it at all, but once again, they are all 2 1/2 years old. Free if you can use them for boat or core, let me know, they are out in Havasu.
Rick
I need some Blue tops but I am in Texas,and I think shipping would be high. have to think about it.

Dusty Times
02-22-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm only an hour away if nobody takes them.
I will come down with beer the next time you're in Havasu.

Sweet Addiction
02-22-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm only an hour away if nobody takes them.
I will come down with beer the next time you're in Havasu.
Sounds like your the winner, think I will just pick up some new ones locally.

Dusty Times
02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Thank You
That's the first thing I've ever won.