PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW Lake Powell Houseboat - week for sale

summerlove
02-23-2005, 07:57 PM
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who enjoy's Lake Powell. Our ownership group just sold our 73' long x 16' wide houseboat and has ordered a brand new, 75' x 18' houseboat for this year. Of our 21 owners on the old boat, we let a few of them go their way and as a result we now have a 14 owner boat with 18 individual shares. I manage the boat and we have two shares available right now. The weeks are the 3rd week of June and the 4th of July week. The price for each share is $18,885 for the June week and 20,885 for the July week. Check it out, this is about 10K less than retail since we did the deal ourselves.
Since we just ordered the boat this week, it will not be delivered until the 10th of July so we have adjusted everyone's schedule accordingly, with a 4 night week this year instead of a 7 night week. We also have good off-season times available.
Basically, the boat is top of the line. Since we have ordered the boat without a broker we saved alot of money and we were able to make some very nice upgrades. Basically, a 4 stateroom boat with 2 king beds, a queen and twins, 2 bath, and so many other features I can't list but I'll be happy to send a description if you are interested. If you want to do this deal, please let me know. A deposit of 1/3 will be due upon buy-in and the remainder due on May1. Send me an email to:
canyonecstasy@hotmail.com if you think you're interested.
Thanks, Rick

summerlove
02-24-2005, 07:50 AM
It's a new day and maye someone is interested?????

rrrr
02-24-2005, 08:25 AM
How much is the yearly maintenance fee?

phebus
02-24-2005, 11:19 AM
After seeing the houseboat Summerlove had, and now hearing him describe the new one, all I can say is it most be over the top. The old one was really nice, and he said the new one puts the old one to shame.
Too bad I'm a broke and broken fireman, or I would be all over it.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I'd love to have a week on a houeboat in Powell!

OGShocker
02-24-2005, 11:41 AM
It's a new day and maye someone is interested?????
I don't think your "group" wants my "type" in the program. :crossx:
When are you going to settle up on the bet? Carbon and I are waiting!!!

carbonmarine
02-24-2005, 12:02 PM
** YEAH SUMMER ....WE DONT VACATION WITH COMMIES THAT WELCH ON BETS ! ! !
:yuk:
Rick32

jdogginla
02-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Funny........I was just looking online at shares for sale. They ranged from 15k - 25k and you got 4 weeks per year. Yearly fees were between 1500 and 2k.

summerlove
02-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Funny........I was just looking online at shares for sale. They ranged from 15k - 25k and you got 4 weeks per year. Yearly fees were between 1500 and 2k.
A similar boat with a resale company is $30K for a prime week with 22 owners. Our boat is a "18" share boat (we have three owners with multiple shares). Our boat is 18' wide instead of 16', and our amenities and features (such as tile instead of linoleum, corian instead of formica, hard top instead of canvas, for example) are much better. Phebus was with us last summer and I can say that he had a great time. This boat even has swimming pool lights under the boat for those evening swims! The annual maintenance fee will be about $2K when it fully ramps up (about the same as a boat that is new once they salesman tell the truth - believe me, I've been there since '98) This boat will get your investment back in 3 years vs. renting. The new boat is owned by Powell veterans that have significantly upgraded their vacations and we have two opportunities for anyone on the boards (or a friend). Next week I list the shares full price, $30K for the June week and $32K for the July week. Here's a link to a company that does this for living and from whom I purchased our others boats from. They do a nice job, and our floor plan is similar and our basic features are alike, but as always, the devil is in the details! Check Here for a comparison. (http://www.sunrisepeak.com/boatPages/viewboat.php?boatid=2&wknm=33)
Let me know if interested!
Rick

summerlove
02-24-2005, 06:41 PM
I don't think your "group" wants my "type" in the program. :crossx:
When are you going to settle up on the bet? Carbon and I are waiting!!!
To both you and Carbon - I WAS THERE AS DECIDED AND YOU GUYS DID NOT SHOW! I was ready, willing and prepared to pay the bet off, for some reason you guys bailed. Now, I'm a man of my word and I wil pay up...We'll just need to coordinate our schedules!
See you at the river boys!
"W"'s still a liar....

mmered8299
02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm a bit confused. What do you get for 18-20K? Your foot in the door and 1 week a year? A friend of mine has a share opening for way less, I'm just don't like the dates.

summerlove
02-24-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm a bit confused. What do you get for 18-20K? Your foot in the door and 1 week a year? A friend of mine has a share opening for way less, I'm just don't like the dates.
what is the boat for way less? Maybe the cost is lower because it's a crappy week? Or maybe it's a crappy boat, not one with a $400K price tag! All I can say is that this is a TOP OF THE LINE boat, not some rv on floats.

Mr.Havasu
02-24-2005, 08:07 PM
To both you and Carbon - I WAS THERE AS DECIDED AND YOU GUYS DID NOT SHOW! I was ready, willing and prepared to pay the bet off, for some reason you guys bailed. Now, I'm a man of my word and I wil pay up...We'll just need to coordinate our schedules!
See you at the river boys!
"W"'s still a liar....
Hey now, who's the "W"s that's still a liar :( not me, I just have a poor memory :hammerhea

Sleek-Jet
02-25-2005, 05:42 AM
I take it this is a Somerset or similiar level of houseboat???

summerlove
02-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey now, who's the "W"s that's still a liar :( not me, I just have a poor memory :hammerhea
That would be. a, George.....

summerlove
02-25-2005, 04:43 PM
I take it this is a Somerset or similiar level of houseboat???
Stardust

franky
02-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Is the boat on a buoy or slip. Are all costs, maintenance, insurance, launch/retrieve, dry dock etc. all in the $2,000 annual fee? Do you self manage or pay a management company to do the check on/off? If so who?Seems awful low annual dues for just 18 shares.