PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Next Weekend???

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Is anyone going to be in vegas next weekend?? Looks like Im headed that way now..staying at the Mandalay.. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Is anyone going to be in vegas next weekend?? Looks like Im headed that way now..staying at the Mandalay.. :crossx:
You want a freakin cookie :cool:

GrapeApe
02-24-2005, 10:18 AM
I am living/working out here in Vegas.. My Friend Chris runs a VIP company and can get you front of the line, and walked into any Club/Lounge in Vegas for a small $$$.. He can also Reserve Tables/Chicks, or whatever you need...
Got to Love Mandalay Bay.......
*** Grape Ape ***

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 10:23 AM
You want a freakin cookie :cool:
shut that shit up rob!! Those chicks are paying!! the pic I sent u!!! lol..Its a prep for Havasu!!!lol..
I am living/working out here in Vegas.. My Friend Chris runs a VIP company and can get you front of the line, and walked into any Club/Lounge in Vegas for a small $$$.. He can also Reserve Tables/Chicks, or whatever you need...
damn..that would be great..are u going to be partying next weekend or what?? we should meet up.. this will be my first real time to party in vegas..Last time I was with family!

GrapeApe
02-24-2005, 10:30 AM
damn..that would be great..are u going to be partying next weekend or what?? we should meet up.. this will be my first real time to party in vegas..Last time I was with family!
I only go out when friends come into town.. I dropped almost 2k Partying Suberbowl weekend, so I have been Laying Low.. But I am always up to having a few Drinks.... Talk with you later..
*** Grape Ape ***

rvrhlic
02-24-2005, 10:52 AM
I was going to be up there but just cancelled the reservation, heading to havasu instead (much cheaper).

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 11:14 AM
I only go out when friends come into town.. I dropped almost 2k Partying Suberbowl weekend, so I have been Laying Low.. But I am always up to having a few Drinks.... Talk with you later..
*** Grape Ape ***
haha..I guess were gonna hit up club Body Language..If u can do anything with that it would be very much appreciated..I am not sure of the costs or scene out there..if u could fill me in??? But could def. meet up..

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 11:14 AM
I was going to be up there but just cancelled the reservation, heading to havasu instead (much cheaper).
haha..I hear that.. we will be up there 11-13..

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 05:54 PM
haha..I hear that.. we will be up there 11-13..
You aint going no where come on :idea:

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 06:17 PM
You aint going no where come on :idea:
haha..man...u agian...I thought we got rid of ya!!!haha. :hammerhea I heard ur bringing sand!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 07:06 PM
haha..man...u agian...I thought we got rid of ya!!!haha. :hammerhea I heard ur bringing sand!!!
I mght bring some sand but its all good i aint haitting :D :boxingguy

Phat Matt
02-24-2005, 07:10 PM
haha..I guess were gonna hit up club Body Language..If u can do anything with that it would be very much appreciated..I am not sure of the costs or scene out there..if u could fill me in??? But could def. meet up..
I think you mean Body English, at the Hard Rock. LOL. Sunday is a good night.

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 07:51 PM
I think you mean Body English, at the Hard Rock. LOL. Sunday is a good night.
haha yeah thats it...like I said..i have never really been there..lol..

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 07:52 PM
I mght bring some sand but its all good i aint haitting :D :boxingguy
haha..get it done!!! :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 07:52 PM
haha yeah thats it...like I said..i have never really been there..lol..
damn you Virgin :2purples:

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 07:58 PM
damn you Virgin :2purples:
shit..what can I say...I will make an impact on that city when im there.. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 07:24 AM
shit..what can I say...I will make an impact on that city when im there.. :D
Yea you keep thinking that :D :hammer2:

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 07:44 AM
Yea you keep thinking that :D :hammer2:
This MOFO!!! all I can say is u best be prepurred for Havasu!! were gonna have to get these chicks to break yo ass in!!
Barbie...I hear u already have Dibbs..Sleeping with Josh??? :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 08:28 AM
This MOFO!!! all I can say is u best be prepurred for Havasu!! were gonna have to get these chicks to break yo ass in!!
Damn calling Barbies victim out already ha ha. Shhhhttttttt ill be doing the breaking ha ha :hammer2:

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 08:32 AM
Damn calling Barbies victim out already ha ha. Shhhhttttttt ill be doing the breaking ha ha :hammer2:
haha..naw..he told me that!! haha..kinda braggin in a way...little does he know were on strike!!! those sorority chicks confirmed!! yay!! :D

Flying Tiger
02-25-2005, 08:47 AM
Be at the Hard Rock, then to Margaritaville Sat night.

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Be at the Hard Rock, then to Margaritaville Sat night.
Where is margarativille at???

GrapeApe
02-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Body English is a fun place... The Cover is normally $20 at the door, with a good wait to get in.. My friend who has the VIP Company can walk you right past the VIP line, and the Regular entry line for $50 for guys, and $30 for Girls... Let me know if that amount is OK, and I will give you his number..
*** Grape Ape *** Jeff

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 09:47 AM
I will talk to the girls tonight..there on a plane to NY right now..and see what they say...thanks alot. :D
Body English is a fun place... The Cover is normally $20 at the door, with a good wait to get in.. My friend who has the VIP Company can walk you right past the VIP line, and the Regular entry line for $50 for guys, and $30 for Girls... Let me know if that amount is OK, and I will give you his number..
*** Grape Ape *** Jeff

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 09:51 AM
haha..naw..he told me that!! haha..kinda braggin in a way...little does he know were on strike!!! those sorority chicks confirmed!! yay!! :D
Hell yeah strike :D Tell him he aint getting barbie with out a fight ha ha

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 09:53 AM
you know..!! haha..we got to get her to answer this mystery question!! ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 09:58 AM
you know..!! haha..we got to get her to answer this mystery question!! ;)
Where she at she hung over sounds like they had fun last night pisses me off I wasnt there SSS, BARB, and that southern hottie all were out this sucks ha ha I was watching the OC and the Apprentice :hammer2: :hammer2: :confused:

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Where she at she hung over sounds like they had fun last night pisses me off I wasnt there SSS, BARB, and that southern hottie all were out this sucks ha ha I was watching the OC and the Apprentice :hammer2: :hammer2: :confused:
wait, what?? I wansnt invited?? ahhh aint this some shit..shes on the boards..and barbie has some esplaining to do!!! lol :burningm: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Rodrigos in Corona check it out :idea:

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 10:20 AM
Rodrigos in Corona check it out :idea:
oh...I just saw corona in the thread so I didnt even look..way to far to drive on a week night..

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 10:28 AM
Shit to far for me you should have went go read it :sleeping: :sleeping:

Flying Tiger
02-25-2005, 10:37 AM
Where is Margarativille at???
The Flamingo.
It's own by Jimmy.

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 10:45 AM
Shit to far for me you should have went go read it :sleeping: :sleeping:
sounds like some fun..but I didnt hear anything about the dudes out there with the woman?? Damn..I should have gone..lol..
The Flamingo.
Jimmy?? is he on the boards?? is it crackin??

Flying Tiger
02-25-2005, 10:54 AM
Usually pretty good Jimmy Buffet tribute bands for entertainment, but from time to time Jimmy and his family come in. Not often though.
It's a nice place right on the strip.

barbigrl
02-25-2005, 10:58 AM
EXCUSE ME????? :confused:

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 11:56 AM
haha..he said u were sleeping with him??haha.

barbigrl
02-25-2005, 02:30 PM
haha..he said u were sleeping with him??haha.
That is the funniest thing I have heard all day!!!!! :messedup:

WYRD
02-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Hey nothing wrong with sand..........It feels funny between my toes :p :p

WYRD
02-25-2005, 03:17 PM
What chicks are gonna break my azz in I want pictures..... :crossx: :crossx:

WYRD
02-25-2005, 03:18 PM
I thought you were bringing sand??? :)

WYRD
02-25-2005, 03:19 PM
You should of went to the afterparty ohhhh mannnnnn!!! :cool: :yuk: :yuk:

WYRD
02-25-2005, 03:20 PM
NO EXCUSE GIRL!!! :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 03:44 PM
You should of went to the afterparty ohhhh mannnnnn!!! :cool: :yuk: :yuk:
I was waiting for you to pick me up thanks FAWKER ha ha

barbigrl
02-25-2005, 03:49 PM
NO EXCUSE GIRL!!! :D :D