PDA

View Full Version : New to board need info please?

wetterwith3
02-24-2005, 11:05 AM
:confused: just bought a jet boat with ot headers and exposed motor need to find ins. co. that does these kind of boats? help please. thanks :rollside:

BarryMac
02-24-2005, 11:25 AM
just bought a jet boat with ot headers and exposed motor need to find ins. co. that does these kind of boats? help please. thanks :rollside:
Welcome WW3, you may want to post up in Just Jets also, lots of guys down there that have OT Headers that can help you out, BTW welcome and I'm sure that you already know, all the cool guys have Jet Boats plus if you ask Hooter Sled_ he'll tell ya that they spray more spunk... :supp: :D Also, don't listen to Tom Brown, he'll try and convince you that wackers are better, he's kinda like our Village Idiot...

wetterwith3
02-24-2005, 11:29 AM
i posted here only that i see more people visit here than anywhere else.

Scream
02-24-2005, 12:35 PM
Welcome WW3, have fun with the boat and good luck with the ins issue. Wait around till tonight and you'll get some responses. I'd give you info on who carries my insurance but I can't quite remember which company it is. (unfortunately I have way too many). Maybe my other half with chime in here soon with some info..
Scream