PDA

View Full Version : Huge THANK YOU to Rex Marine!!!

Jetdriver
02-24-2005, 03:13 PM
I just wanted to thank the guys at Rex Marine for the outstanding service that they provided my wife last week. She ordered up a box anchor and a sand spike for my birthday, not only was the salesman very helpful and courtious he made sure it was delivered in time. She placed the order in the afternoon and the next day it was on the door step. So Mike thank your guys for us and again another quality product from the guys at Rex Marine.
:D:D:D:D:
Shawn

Raisin Wake
02-25-2005, 07:25 AM
Can't agree more. Brian as a huge help to me on Monday. Answered a bunch of my questions about mufflers. Thanks!!!

JetBoatRich
02-25-2005, 07:38 AM
Always hear good things about them :D
Steph sure spoils you :D

Rexone
02-25-2005, 07:49 AM
Thanx Shawn & happy BD! You're gonna love that anchor too. Wish I'd a thought of that design, they work really well.

a catered life
02-25-2005, 07:56 AM
yea i have to give it to rex marine also had a few problems with my boat and rex was to the rescue. i even had a problem on the weekend after hours :frown: and posted for some help and within 10 minutes i got a personal call from the man himself . thanks a lot rexone :D

Jetdriver
02-25-2005, 08:12 AM
Thanx Shawn & happy BD! You're gonna love that anchor too. Wish I'd a thought of that design, they work really well.
Mike thank you again! I cant wait to get out and use the anchor. Again all of my transactions with Rex Marine have been spotless. Keep up the good work!

NOTALENT
02-25-2005, 08:16 AM
I concurr...I was in a huge rush to get my oil pan last friday in the a.m. and rex was able to call ahead to the shop and set up will call for me...thanks again Rex..that pan is beautiful!!! :D

Nubbs
02-25-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey Jetdriver, I thought you were trying to sell your boat. Did things work out so you could keep it?

Jetdriver
02-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey Jetdriver, I thought you were trying to sell your boat. Did things work out so you could keep it?
Yeah things worked out a bit and are looking much better now. May not get to use her as much as I would like this year, but at least I can get out here and there!

Nubbs
02-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Good to hear things worked out for ya!!

Jetdriver
02-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Good to hear things worked out for ya!!
Thanks man, so am I!

SoCal_fun
02-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Now we need to get you out there to use it!!! It'll be good to see you guys out there soon.

BarryMac
02-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah things worked out a bit and are looking much better now. May not get to use her as much as I would like this year, but at least I can get out here and there!
First, I'm really happy that you didn't have to sell the boat, less trips is okay, you'll make up for it next year.
Second, Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day.
Third, Couldn't agree with you more, Rex Marine is a class act, they are informative and have excellent customer service, just wish they would mail me my catalog... :D :D :D I need to get some nice Stainless Exhaust tips, Rexone can ya help a brother out???

HP350SC
02-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Thumbs up to Rex marine here too. Ordered Aeromotive stuff, and they gave me free shipping on one part in stock, other two were drop shipped. Always good service.

Jetdriver
02-25-2005, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=gottajetboat]First, I'm really happy that you didn't have to sell the boat, less trips is okay, you'll make up for it next year.
Second, Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day.
QUOTE]
Thank you!

Jetdriver
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Just wanted to bring this back to the top and to just thank Mike and his guys for an excellent job that they are doing!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Desert Rat
03-02-2005, 11:33 AM
I ordered a battery box from them for a second battery install. Not only was it delivered FAST it was also the best price I found for the item. Will do business again for sure

MrsJetDriver
03-02-2005, 11:57 AM
YEAH, THANK ALOT REX MARINE. I TRIPPED OVER THAT FRIGGEN THING WHEN I WAS SNEAKING IN AFTER STEPH SENT SHAWN OUT TO THE STORE.
Geez.....can't you keep a secret!!! :hammerhea : :D :D

Jetdriver
03-02-2005, 01:27 PM
DAMN SHE's HOT. I MAY HAVE TO SHOW UP AT ACAPULCO :p
You do that!

LUVNLIFE
03-02-2005, 02:56 PM
YEAH, THANK ALOT REX MARINE. I TRIPPED OVER THAT FRIGGEN THING WHEN I WAS SNEAKING IN AFTER STEPH SENT SHAWN OUT TO THE STORE.
He Shifty(Bob) sorry I grabbed your ass after you tripped over the anchor. I was hiding in the closet and thought it was Steph :redface:
On another note I always have good luck with Rex and they are always helpful. I throw threir name around constantly. All good. :wink: