PDA

View Full Version : Gordy IS THE KING!!!!!

bunny 166
02-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Look, I'm making Gordy smile..... :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0806.JPG

bunny 166
02-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Did you doubt my special relationship with the KING??? Look, my ass is touching the seat where the KING sits!!!! :D :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0809.JPG

bunny 166
02-24-2005, 07:05 PM
I know you don't mind me snuggling with your man AND YOUR boat... :D :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0810.JPG

WILDERTHANU
02-24-2005, 07:56 PM
DAMN.....YOU MUST BE TALL...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0806.JPG

Hallett
02-24-2005, 08:05 PM
very nice, he does look kinda happy :)

Kindsvater Flat
02-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Damn he is old!!! :D

the real k-boat king
02-24-2005, 09:08 PM
Cindy, you can snuggle bunny my honey any time :D Your our shops number one cheerleader. :D :D :D Love the pictures.

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Damn he is old!!! :D
haha, that was a low blow. :D

Cs19
02-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Theres Jimmy in the background with the pulley in hand, hes a cool guy, long time family friend.
That k boat is nice,you look good behind the wheel. :cool: cool pics.

Prime 8780
02-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Nice solar panel on the top. (You should probably comb it over a little better next time)
Just Kidding Bud! I'll talk to you tomorrow
Mike

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Look, I'm making Gordy smile..... :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0806.JPG
Bunny,
Nice photochop makin it look like Gordy's taller than you... :rollside:

bunny 166
02-24-2005, 11:20 PM
OMG,you guys are just as funny as the cats and tunnels crew.....Gordy, you know how much I luv ya' and the Mrs.!!!! Hope we can go riding on Sunday! ;) ;)

bunny 166
02-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Cindy, you can snuggle bunny my honey any time :D Your our shops number one cheerleader. :D :D :D Love the pictures.
GOOOOOOOOOOO PFAFF!!!!!! :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Riding sunday? Who's faster Gordy jr or senior? :notam: ...

bunny 166
02-24-2005, 11:53 PM
Riding sunday? Who's faster Gordy jr or senior? :notam: ...
Not sure, but I'll let you know.....right now my money is on jr. :D :D

Rexone
02-25-2005, 12:09 AM
Bunny,
Nice photochop makin it look like Gordy's taller than you... :rollside:
VDV that's an old photographers trick. The guy's obviously standing on 2 phone books.

BILLY.B
02-25-2005, 05:56 AM
Look, I'm making Gordy smile..... :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0806.JPGC'MON bunny like it would be tough to make Gordy smile :notam: . 1.Your a women who's got your arm around him and he didn't have to pay for it.
2.I would assume your spending money at PFAFF'S in the form of a new engine.
3.You both have the old prom pose going on and Gordy never took a girl as cute or as should we say "VIVACIOUS" as you.
4.The list could go on and on but I think you all get the picture :D :D :D. Love ya little buddy!!!! :cool:

the real k-boat king
02-25-2005, 06:22 AM
C'MON bunny like it would be tough to make Gordy smile :notam: . 1.Your a women who's got your arm around him and he didn't have to pay for it.
2.I would assume your spending money at PFAFF'S in the form of a new engine.
3.You both have the old prom pose going on and Gordy never took a girl as cute or as should we say "VIVACIOUS" as you.
4.The list could go on and on but I think you all get the picture :D :D :D. Love ya little buddy!!!! :cool:
YOUR ALL JUST JEALOUS, MIKE YOUR STILL A VIRGIN, JERRY YOUR JUST PIST BECAUSE A OLD MAN LIKE ME RIDES FASTER THAN YOU, PLUS I CAN GET A HALL PASS TO GO, BILLY ALL I CAN SAY IS GO VALE.

Larry Nebb
02-25-2005, 06:33 AM
It looks to me like he is making YOU smile. I can see both of your hands but only one of his. He has a smirk like he just ate a Hotter Cannery and you have a shit eaten grin. I guess that's pretty good work if a guy can get it.

V-DRIVES RULE
02-25-2005, 07:12 AM
U-2 and Van halen got nothin on you GORDY!! Gordy Gordy hes the man nobody gets as much PUNTANG as he can!!! :) :) :)

Kevin Boyntin
02-25-2005, 08:39 AM
Bunny Could You Please Zip It And Stop Postwhoring Your Pics In Here. Thank You Move Along

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-25-2005, 08:48 AM
JERRY YOUR JUST PIST BECAUSE A OLD MAN LIKE ME RIDES FASTER THAN YOU, PLUS I CAN GET A HALL PASS TO GO...
How many times have I said, "let me know when"....??? Hey I understand, if I were the king of speed I wouldn't want to get smoked by the photographer either ;) maybe your related to the flakeydandruffkid :jawdrop: :D

bunny 166
02-25-2005, 09:05 AM
Bunny Could You Please Zip It And Stop Postwhoring Your Pics In Here. Thank You Move Along
Post up, Kevin....Are you as hot as Gordy??? :D

Kevin Boyntin
02-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Dont Need To Keep Posting Pics Of Myself To Get Assurance I'm Hot (like Somebody In Here) Please Move Along Now You Are Taking Up Some Good Bandwidth

bunny 166
02-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Hey Kev, there's nothing wrong with paying homage to THE KING and applauding all things PFAFF. If you don't want to see any pics of Gordy, me, or the K-69 boat, beat it :burningm: Love ya! ;)

dossangers
02-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Im geting REAL HOT just looking at that ------------------MOTOR!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0809.JPG

Kevin Boyntin
02-25-2005, 09:39 AM
I Do Have To Admit, That Is Hot!! But She Is Killing The Picture

uclahater
02-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Gordy give ya a free set of heads to do that for him, or do you just like really small thingys :crossx: :idea: :rolleyes:

Rexone
02-25-2005, 10:26 AM
I Do Have To Admit, That Is Hot!! But She Is Killing The Picture
February 25, 2005: Kevin Boyntin comes out of the closet and admits he's gay as a jaybird.

dmontzsta
02-25-2005, 10:34 AM
The whole package looks great. :D

rrrr
02-25-2005, 10:45 AM
February 25, 2005: Kevin Boyntin comes out of the closet and admits he's gay as a jaybird.
I was gonna say.... :coffeycup

bunny 166
02-25-2005, 11:31 AM
That is sooooooo damn funny :)You are my hero once again :wink: :wink:

bunny 166
02-25-2005, 11:34 AM
The whole package looks great. :D
Thank you Montz.......how are ya' doing? Are you ready for CBBB???

bunny 166
02-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Gordy give ya a free set of heads to do that for him, or do you just like really small thingys :crossx: :idea: :rolleyes:
:) Nothing is free, but it's nice to have friends in the right places......and it can't be that small, I know one very satisfied wifey :cool: :cool:

dmontzsta
02-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Thank you Montz.......how are ya' doing? Are you ready for CBBB???
I was ready on the way home from last years. :D
But the boat is not. :D New motor probably wont be done and I will still have the same slammed interior, but will be running on the water so nothing else matters. :D

the real k-boat king
02-25-2005, 11:55 AM
How many times have I said, "let me know when"....??? Hey I understand, if I were the king of speed I wouldn't want to get smoked by the photographer either ;) maybe your related to the flakeydandruffkid :jawdrop: :DGOING SUNDAY UP BY VICTORVILLE IF YOU CAN GET A PASS TO GO CALL ME

the real k-boat king
02-25-2005, 12:03 PM
I Do Have To Admit, That Is Hot!! But She Is Killing The PictureWHY DON'T YOU GO HANG OUT WITH THE BENCH RACERS LIKE KIM AND YO TE THE OTHER FAGS.

dmontzsta
02-25-2005, 12:05 PM
WHY DON'T YOU GO HANG OUT WITH THE BENCH RACERS LIKE KIM AND YO TE THE OTHER FAGS.
Hey now Gordy, I didnt do anything to you.
:hammerhea

lost boy
02-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Is the" KING" running a PFAFF motor?
Motor looks like somthing out of the "Phil Stock" shop?(see valve cover)
Maybe that's the "KING'S" speed secret! :D

uclahater
02-25-2005, 01:11 PM
:) Nothing is free, but it's nice to have friends in the right places......and it can't be that small, I know one very satisfied wifey :cool: :cool:
Im not goin there :lightsabe I dont want the rath of Mrs Pfaff :idea: :sqeyes:

126driver
02-25-2005, 02:38 PM
:)and it can't be that small, I know one very satisfied wifey :cool: :cool:
I heard the Jennings' personal milkman comes twice a week. :jawdrop: :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-26-2005, 09:21 PM
GOING SUNDAY UP BY VICTORVILLE IF YOU CAN GET A PASS TO GO CALL ME
I went outside today and filled the ol bike with sunoco, cleaned the filter and got out the gear. Let the record show that I called Mr. Gordy around noon and got the answering machine.
As of 9:15pm I have yet to hear from him....I think he's :2purples: skeeered!! :2purples: of getting smoked by the photographer (as usual :rolleyes: )
Hey Gordo, are you related to the flakeydandruffkid??... still haven't got my dvd's :confused:
JG

uclahater
02-27-2005, 06:59 PM
I went outside today and filled the ol bike with sunoco, cleaned the filter and got out the gear. Let the record show that I called Mr. Gordy around noon and got the answering machine.
As of 9:15pm I have yet to hear from him....I think he's :2purples: skeeered!! :2purples: of getting smoked by the photographer (as usual :rolleyes: )
Hey Gordo, are you related to the flakeydandruffkid??... still haven't got my dvd's :confused:
JG
I'll bet you he doesnt show up to needles either cause hes SKEERED of BIILY, and Dossangers especially Doss since hes Powered by the "King of Horsepower" :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

the real k-boat king
02-28-2005, 12:03 PM
I heard the Jennings' personal milkman comes twice a week. :jawdrop: :DAT LEAST I CAN AFFORD THE MILK MAN.

the real k-boat king
02-28-2005, 12:05 PM
JGCALLED ME AT NOON, I WORK NOT LIKE YOU, I WENT RIDING ON SUNDAY IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO RIDE YOU WOULD OF CALLED MY CELL,
MAYBE WE CAN HAVE TWO RACES AT NEEDLES, BOAT AND BIKE, UNLESS ITS TO HOT FOR YOU. LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE NO FEAR.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-28-2005, 12:42 PM
CALLED ME AT NOON, I WORK NOT LIKE YOU, I WENT RIDING ON SUNDAY IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO RIDE YOU WOULD OF CALLED MY CELL,
MAYBE WE CAN HAVE TWO RACES AT NEEDLES, BOAT AND BIKE, UNLESS ITS TO HOT FOR YOU. LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE NO FEAR.
NO FEAR!!!!! You were afraid to call me back!
WORK!...YOU WERE WORKING ON GETTING YOUR WIFES PERMISSION!
I called your cel phone around noon saturday! I can take a picture of my cel phone calling history and post it for you if you want to be embarrased further. Noon Saturday was plenty of time to call me back for sunday....like I said, I was ready to go....again!
I will accept your boat race at needles but we race on wedsnday. Lets see if you can get a porch pass for that Mr. Big Talker! Tell Shawn I said Hi :notam:

the real k-boat king
02-28-2005, 04:12 PM
NO FEAR!!!!! You were afraid to call me back!
WORK!...YOU WERE WORKING ON GETTING YOUR WIFES PERMISSION!
I called your cel phone around noon saturday! I can take a picture of my cel phone calling history and post it for you if you want to be embarrased further. Noon Saturday was plenty of time to call me back for sunday....like I said, I was ready to go....again!
I will accept your boat race at needles but we race on wedsnday. Lets see if you can get a porch pass for that Mr. Big Talker! Tell Shawn I said Hi :notam:DON'T FORGET YOUR DIRT BIKE, HALF CRIPPLED OLD MAN GOING TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD, I will bring you a crying towel for your tears, i hope you have a chest protector because the rocks that i throw at you from my rear wheel is going to hurt, i will be at perris raceway sunday bring your bike and we can race on a real track, see you sunday if you can get a porch pass.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-28-2005, 04:30 PM
DON'T FORGET YOUR DIRT BIKE, HALF CRIPPLED OLD MAN GOING TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD, I will bring you a crying towel for your tears, i hope you have a chest protector because the rocks that i throw at you from my rear wheel is going to hurt, i will be at perris raceway sunday bring your bike and we can race on a real track, see you sunday if you can get a porch pass.
Why wait till sunday to flake on me....
I'll be at Elsinore MX track this thursday by 10:00am, and I'm not a flake so I WILL BE THERE... :notam:
Remember Mr Porch pass, you are the one in "Lock down" with 2 kids and a job that won't let you breath. ;) :coffeycup

DaveA
02-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Remember Mr Porch pass, you are the one in "Lock down" with 2 kids and a job that won't let you breath. ;) :coffeycup
Well, that probably describes about 50% of the guys on this board.
But not me....I don't have 2 kids :notam:

wsuwrhr
02-28-2005, 06:07 PM
DON'T FORGET YOUR DIRT BIKE, HALF CRIPPLED OLD MAN GOING TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD, I will bring you a crying towel for your tears, i hope you have a chest protector because the rocks that i throw at you from my rear wheel is going to hurt, i will be at perris raceway sunday bring your bike and we can race on a real track, see you sunday if you can get a porch pass.
My money is on Jerry for the bike race,
Brian
haha

the real k-boat king
03-01-2005, 06:27 AM
Why wait till sunday to flake on me....
I'll be at Elsinore MX track this thursday by 10:00am, and I'm not a flake so I WILL BE THERE... :notam:
tipical of a guy like you, you know i have to work so you challenge me then thats why you are afraid, just bring it all to needles and we will find out who is the best.

ACCEPTENCE
03-01-2005, 08:07 AM
There is actually great riding up towards the Oatman area.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-01-2005, 08:40 AM
tipical of a guy like you, you know i have to work so you challenge me then thats why you are afraid, just bring it all to needles and we will find out who is the best.
I was ready sunday but you wouldn't call me back! Pick a day when you want to go to the desert and pick me up (so I know you'll be there). Starwest (or any local track for that matter) sucks on weekends (way too crowded).
I can go any March weekend except the 19th 20th.
We'll race the boats at needles enduro style....down to the sandbar and back. :cool:

Rexone
03-01-2005, 09:55 AM
There is actually great riding up towards the Oatman area.
So you guys ride wild donkeys too huh

the real k-boat king
03-01-2005, 05:46 PM
I was ready sunday but you wouldn't call me back! Pick a day when you want to go to the desert and pick me up (so I know you'll be there). Starwest (or any local track for that matter) sucks on weekends (way too crowded).
I can go any March weekend except the 19th 20th.
We'll race the boats at needles enduro style....down to the sandbar and back. :cool:jerry the 12 -13 i'll be at the river the 19-20 be in texas so maybe the 26-27 of march, i'll pick you up since it is on the way that way i can punish you on the way home, i'll go to the sand bar and back, no problem, what boat are you going to use :idea: :idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-01-2005, 06:05 PM
jerry the 12 -13 i'll be at the river the 19-20 be in texas so maybe the 26-27 of march, i'll pick you up since it is on the way that way i can punish you on the way home, i'll go to the sand bar and back, no problem, what boat are you going to use :idea: :idea:
Sounds good, ITS ON! :cool:
As for Needles, you have to race YOUR boat not some customers loaner....I will be in my lakeboat. :lightsabe
I'm going to call Duff to see what it takes to beat you on the water. :rollside:
JG

the real k-boat king
03-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Sounds good, ITS ON! :cool:
As for Needles, you have to race YOUR boat not some customers loaner....I will be in my lakeboat. :lightsabe
I'm going to call Duff to see what it takes to beat you on the water. :rollside:
JGreal funny with the duff coment, you must have never gone back east because duff never beat me, what makes you think i dont have a lake boat :) you better call ricky c. to and find out how to beat me the dirt bike. :devil:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Hey Bruce, I see ya lurkin :) How bout drivin 5 minutes over to the track thursday. Show us how its done....