PDA

View Full Version : masking the sanger off pic

flattie
02-24-2005, 07:57 PM
Well late last night we started to mask off the paint on my boat. Well the cops stopped over to see why all the cars were in the street during the winter parking ban. So we put him to work masking and mixing colors. I should have took a pic of him when he left he had paint on his hands and his pants were all dusty. Most of them are useless but this guy was alright. Im going to see to it that I give him a full throttle ride in the blown flattie this summer!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/709DSC02776.JPG

UBFJ #454
02-24-2005, 08:37 PM
That's Priceless!

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 09:17 PM
You must live in a small town.
Why cant all cops be that cool?

INEEDAV
02-25-2005, 03:03 AM
Its pretty small. I cut through there on my way home to SE Kansas. Nice little community.

vdrivenman
02-25-2005, 03:49 AM
we r kool and like fast boats, beautiful women,good friends, and good times!

Sleek-Jet
02-25-2005, 01:53 PM
LOL....
... anyone else see the a resemblance between the cop and the other guy doing some masking?? :idea:

ss19crew
02-25-2005, 02:15 PM
I am that cool belive me I wish that I could find someone taping of a flatbottom while on patrol but that is highly unlikley :cool: :cool:

flattie
02-25-2005, 04:17 PM
No they are deffinitally not related. Just happen to have glasses

Da-Bull
03-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Dmontzsta, There are some shit-bird cops that give most of us a bad name. Im a tattooed, harley riding, drag boat loving cool cop :2purples: :2purples:
Ya got to show the love for the bruthas in blue. Cool :cool: :cool:

dmontzsta
03-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Dmontzsta, There are some shit-bird cops that give most of us a bad name. Im a tattooed, harley riding, drag boat loving cool cop :2purples: :2purples:
Ya got to show the love for the bruthas in blue. Cool :cool: :cool:
Always show love to the bruthas in blue. If they werent out there it would be pure chaos...I just hate being pulled over for doing 75mph down the freeway (65mph limit) by a stupid city cop, that is the worst...or for having a cracked windsheild (which I know it is cracked and I am going to get it fixed). :D I wish there were more cops like you and ss19crew. But I guess there are some that take their job waaay to serious and like to power trip alot.

Da-Bull
03-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Always show love to the bruthas in blue. If they werent out there it would be pure chaos...I just hate being pulled over for doing 75mph down the freeway (65mph limit) by a stupid city cop, that is the worst...or for having a cracked windsheild (which I know it is cracked and I am going to get it fixed). :D I wish there were more cops like you and ss19crew. But I guess there are some that take their job waaay to serious and like to power trip alot.
Oh yea! You mean the ones who think their badge's are as big as a 35-gallon-garbage can lid. Ran in to one of those just last week over my boat DBs, actually made the statemnet to me that "those" boats aren't welcomed here :devil: Oh it was on! I usually don't badge (buzz) other cop's, but this kid needed it. Lets just say, school (Captain vs Rookie) was in sesson. :hammerhea He had been on the local Sheriff's dept for about 2 years as opposed to my 17 years. :argue: Bottom line you treat the public with respect just as you want to be treated. On another note, are you anywhere near the Clear Lake area? :cool:

ss19crew
03-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Oh yea! You mean the ones who think their badge's are as big as a 35-gallon-garbage can lid. Ran in to one of those just last week over my boat DBs, actually made the statemnet to me that "those" boats aren't welcomed here :devil: Oh it was on! I usually don't badge (buzz) other cop's, but this kid needed it. Lets just say, school (Captain vs Rookie) was in sesson. :hammerhea He had been on the local Sheriff's dept for about 2 years as opposed to my 17 years. :argue: Bottom line you treat the public with respect just as you want to be treated. On another note, are you anywhere near the Clear Lake area? :cool:
The only other problem is when you get cops that never get out of that rookie stage, and you end up with some one that is a bitter a someone that has been on the force for 30 years but is still an A$$hole

Sanger D
03-03-2005, 02:09 PM
now thats what I call tax dollers at work,you deff. should,nt feel bad about paying taxes now!!plus the guys gaurding your stuff!! pretty cool cop I,d say!!!!!we need more like him doing the dcb tests, :2purples: I could,nt believe my eye,s,hope you gave the guy some coffee or a soda ,he earned it!!! :wink:

infotraker
03-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Back in '68 while working on the '68 Schiada flat at 2 in the morning we needed a jump on the battery (in the driveway). My neighbor cop stopped and jumped the boat with the cop car battery. Then he got a call about noise in the area (the boat was running , lots of noise coming from the 426 ). He left very quick and we never saw any other cops that nite. Boat is still running but muffled.