http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3708DSC03585__Medium_.JPG
Ok Migirl, go ahead and run your weak smack....... :hammerhea

mbrown2
02-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Nice Rock....looking nice...
Maybe I will wave at you now ;)

Charley
02-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Nice job BF!!!!! you are one smart Martha focker....designing yer boat gelcoat in Krylon colors so you could emulate the worlds best without having to raise the cost of your price per foot or price per mile an hour or whatever you jackoff about....sorry I forgot
JK man..... looks sweet ;)!!!!!

Charley
02-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Maybe I will wave at you now ;)
If you do there will be NO coolaid for you for a whole f-ing week!

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 11:27 PM
90MPH , i see......
looks good ricky......
looks really good..... ;)

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Now It looks like it goes fast....
Ok Migirl, go ahead and run your weak smack....... :hammerhea
See I missed that, now I know Im big time, The rickster is asking me for advice and guidance....Oh boy is he in trouble :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
02-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Nice job BF!!!!! you are one smart Martha focker....designing yer boat gelcoat in Krylon colors so you could emulate the worlds best without having to raise the cost of your price per foot or price per mile an hour or whatever you jackoff about....sorry I forgot
JK man..... looks sweet ;)!!!!!
Krylon baby that's duck Home Depot's Private Label......
:mix:
Thanks Miguel........ Can you show me were the pull starter is....

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 11:37 PM
Krylon baby that's duck Home Depot's Private Label......
:mix:
Thanks Miguel........ Can you show me were the pull starter is....
Come on i went to Lakeland and said hey DCB rigged my outboards wrong, Can you do them like Boatfloatings, needless to say i barely got out of there with my life.....
now my pic hangs on their wall next to yours
WANTED:......DEAD

BoatFloating
02-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Don't worry my picture is next to the cash regsiter and it says " Customer Of The Month" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :messedup:

Kilrtoy
02-25-2005, 12:23 AM
You still paying them with these Ricky
http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/32/49/f7_1.JPG

BoatFloating
02-25-2005, 12:29 AM
You still paying them with these Ricky
http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/32/49/f7_1.JPG
Hell if they take them.....
:)

Havasu Hangin'
02-25-2005, 05:09 AM
Looks good, partner!
Did you splash my 2 year old's drawings? :eek:
At least you kept the colors inside the lines (somewhat).
:D

BoatFloating
02-25-2005, 07:25 AM
They came out great Rocky :shift:
Thank you sir.......
;)
HH, bite me.... At least there not water colors so it won't run in the lake...

OutCole'd
02-25-2005, 07:29 AM
Looks great Rock, when you getting it back out?

Havasu Hangin'
02-25-2005, 07:31 AM
HH, bite me....
I wouldn't want Jeffy to get jealous... :supp:

Reaper1
02-25-2005, 07:40 AM
Looks good Rock! Now raise them up and get r done. :supp:

25Elmn8r
02-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Looks great BF!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-25-2005, 09:49 AM
looks great Rocky. :D

CornWater
02-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Looks awesome Rocky... ;)

TOBTEK
02-25-2005, 09:50 AM
looks good there "RICKY"! wish I could have squirted them for ya.....
who did them?

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-25-2005, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=TOBTEK]looks good there "RICKY"! wish I could have squirted them for ya.....but I was to busy kickin tires.
;) LOL!!

TOBTEK
02-25-2005, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=TOBTEK]looks good there "RICKY"! wish I could have squirted them for ya.....but I was to busy kickin tires.
;) LOL!!
hey, hey hey......thats enough out of you young lady! I'm only working TWO jobs now, selling a house, building a new one, moving everything into storage from the first, finding somewhere to live in the interum, you know not too much going on :supp:

Havasu Cig
02-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Looks good. :cool:

Jrocket
02-25-2005, 10:03 AM
hey, hey hey......thats enough out of you young lady! I'm only working TWO jobs now, selling a house, building a new one, moving everything into storage from the first, finding somewhere to live in the interum, you know not too much going on :supp:
You call pushing beat up over priced carts a second job? :D

Reaper1
02-25-2005, 10:04 AM
You left out tire kicking. ;)

OutCole'd
02-25-2005, 10:05 AM
You left out tire kicking. ;)
No, that's one of the jobs. The other is doing F&I for the beemer store. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-25-2005, 10:07 AM
hmmmm you sound like us.. but I have no need to kick tires. :p J/K :)

BoatFloating
02-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks for all the nice words....... Coming from DCB owners that really says something ;) A place in San Dimas call L&G did the work and I'm super pleased with the job and even more with the price. Lets just say they were a 1/3 of the cost as some other places I looked at. No orange peel Toby my friend, that's the first thing I looked for..... :messedup:

BADBLOWN572
02-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Looks good Rocky!

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Lookin good Rocky.....................
Charley....... Im always looking to help a brother out, well yesterday I had a brainstorm for you. Now you know I dont think too much, but I did some research for you and here is your ticket to that new Skater or MTI that you want so bad!!!
Isnt this deceptive advertising or misrepresentation of a manufactured product and a violation of the Lanham Act.
When a company states "Worlds Best".
We all know that companies go extremely overboard with there advertising but shouldnt it be World Class and not Worlds Best.
or
"Producing the fastest, most stable, and dependable product while meeting the highest standards of safety in the industry"
you would think that this product is the fastest, safest, and most dependable product available barnone by this statement and thats plainly just not true.
or
"creating a superior product unequaled in quality and craftsmanship"
I would say this is way out there also, unequaled in quality and craftsmanship, cmon there's many other companies manufacturing products using far superior lamination processes and building a much higher quality finished product
or
"the *-** has been noted as the most luxurious, dazzling, high performance boat on the market"
most luxurious high performance boat on the market??? alittle overboard dont you think!!
So my conclusion.......................
The NAD (National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau) receives tons of complaints every year regarding this type of advertising!! Many of the complaints end up in letigation and end in large settlements to plantiff's going after small businesses misleading customer's with false statements within there advertising.
To establish a violation under the Lanham Act, consumers and competitors must prove the following: (1) the advertiser made false statements of fact about its product; (2) the false advertisements actually deceived or had the capacity to deceive a substantial segment of the target population; (3) the deception was material; (4) the falsely advertised product was sold in interstate commerce; and (5) the party bringing the lawsuit (known as the "plaintiff") was injured as a result of the deception.
Actual loss is not required to show an injury. All that is needed is a reasonable basis for the belief that the plaintiff is likely to be damaged as a result of the advertising. An example of such damage would include ads that deceive consumers who are the target population of both the advertiser and the plaintiff. The penalties for a Lanham Act violation include the plaintiff's lost profits, the additional profits to the advertiser resulting from the deceptive ad, treble damages, and attorneys' fees.
If you were a major dirt bag (Charley), this could be your ticket to a new ride for the summer!!! Of course you would have to screw your good friend. But, doesnt a 40' flat deck Skater with twin Lycoming Turbines w/ BPM surface drives sound good!!! LOL :idea:
Just alittle something to think about there Mr. Big!!! :D
Glad to be of help, im always looking out for you brother!!

CornWater
02-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Lookin good Rocky.....................
Charley.......
I got a question!!!!!!
Isnt this deceptive advertising or misrepresentation of a manufactured product and a violation of the Lanham Act.
When a company states "Worlds Best".
We all know that companies go extremely overboard with there advertising but shouldnt it be World Class and not Worlds Best.
or
"Producing the fastest, most stable, and dependable product while meeting the highest standards of safety in the industry"
you would think that this product is the fastest, safest, and most dependable product available barnone by this statement and thats plainly just not true.
or
"creating a superior product unequaled in quality and craftsmanship"
I would say this is way out there also, unequaled in quality and craftsmanship, cmon there's many other companies manufacturing products using far superior lamination processes and building a much higher quality finished product
or
"the *-** has been noted as the most luxurious, dazzling, high performance boat on the market"
most luxurious high performance boat on the market??? alittle overboard dont you think!!
So my conclusion.......................
The NAD (National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau) receives tons of complaints every year regarding this type of advertising!! Many of the complaints end up in letigation and end in large settlements to plantiff's going after small businesses misleading customer's with false statements within there advertising.
To establish a violation under the Lanham Act, consumers and competitors must prove the following: (1) the advertiser made false statements of fact about its product; (2) the false advertisements actually deceived or had the capacity to deceive a substantial segment of the target population; (3) the deception was material; (4) the falsely advertised product was sold in interstate commerce; and (5) the party bringing the lawsuit (known as the "plaintiff") was injured as a result of the deception.
Actual loss is not required to show an injury. All that is needed is a reasonable basis for the belief that the plaintiff is likely to be damaged as a result of the advertising. An example of such damage would include ads that deceive consumers who are the target population of both the advertiser and the plaintiff. The penalties for a Lanham Act violation include the plaintiff's lost profits, the additional profits to the advertiser resulting from the deceptive ad, treble damages, and attorneys' fees.
If you were a major dirt bag (Charley), this could be your ticket to a new ride for the summer!!! Of course you would have to screw your good friend. But, doesnt a 40' flat deck Skater with twin Lycoming Turbines w/ BPM surface drives sound good!!! LOL :idea:
Just alittle something to think about there Mr. Big!!! :D
Glad to be of help, im always looking out for you brother!!
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: Anybody got an excedrin??? Wow, whod a thunk it..

BoatFloating
02-25-2005, 11:04 AM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: Anybody got an excedrin??? Wow, whod a thunk it..
That came from 3DO..... :jawdrop: :D

Jrocket
02-25-2005, 11:09 AM
That came from 3DO..... :jawdrop: :D
Theres no way,and I mean NO WAY....that drunk put that up on his own!

BoatFloating
02-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Theres no way,and I mean NO WAY....that drunk put that up on his own!
He's good at cut and paste..... he must of found that online some place....

Jrocket
02-25-2005, 11:13 AM
True,its very obvious! :D

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 11:38 AM
I wrote all of it except for these two lines. Im no lawyer!!
The funny thing is I was sitting in a meeting with our advertising and marketing agents and they were going over our new brochure looking for this exact type of stuff. Thats when I started thinking for my boy Mr. Big.

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Wheres fricken Charley!!!

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 12:11 PM
I only post this crap to get him going, and the boy doesnt even read the damn thread!!!
Your starting to piss me off Charley!! :devil:

Reaper1
02-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Boat Float - Does Jason Contreras still run the show up there at L & G? I went to school with him and he married Louie's daughter. Tell him Big Grim says Was sup. :supp:

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Tell him Big Grim says Was sup. :supp:
Now that sounds scary, BIG GRIM!!!!
Look out!! Here comes Grim

Reaper1
02-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Well, you've seen my bro, hence the Big Grim. ;)

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Well, you've seen my bro, hence the Big Grim. ;)
Why is your brother so large, and your so skinny. You both came out of the same stomach didnt you??

Kilrtoy
02-25-2005, 01:57 PM
WTF, Did jeffy run out of kool Aid..............
or did his amnesia subside....

Kilrtoy
02-25-2005, 02:04 PM
.No orange peel Toby my friend, that's the first thing I looked for..... :messedup:
What about STRAWBERRY seeds.......

Just Electric
02-25-2005, 04:07 PM
oh no the bla bla bla has started again figures its jeffy pooh board at work huh :sleeping:

Charley
02-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Jeffy
$ l_l ( l< (\/)I ( 0 ( l<

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Jeffy
$ l_l ( l< (\/)I ( 0 ( l<
that looks like potty mouth. LOL!! :rollside: :p

BoatFloating
02-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Boat Float - Does Jason Contreras still run the show up there at L & G? I went to school with him and he married Louie's daughter. Tell him Big Grim says Was sup. :supp:
I think so..... I'll ask Theresa because she is the one who painted the Cowlings...
:shift:

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 06:56 PM
WTF, Did jeffy run out of kool Aid..............
or did his amnesia subside....
Sorry but my ADD kicked back in!! Yours and wetwille's boats are still pretty damn sweet.

02-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Rock
Looks greats now i will park next to you since you color match

phebus
02-27-2005, 07:35 AM
Rocky, looking good. Before it looked like you were wearing tennis shoes with a tuxedo. Now you stylin', and I'm anxious to see what the boat will do when you get it setup the way it should be. Good luck.

BoatFloating
02-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Rock
Looks greats now i will park next to you since you color match
Thanks Mr O but I hardly see you at the lake...... I think you avoid me....
:)
Rocky, looking good. Before it looked like you were wearing tennis shoes with a tuxedo. Now you stylin', and I'm anxious to see what the boat will do when you get it setup the way it should be. Good luck.
I hear you, it looks really sweet in person...

hot_diggity_dog
02-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Why is your brother so large, and your so skinny. You both came out of the same stomach didnt you??
Now that's some funny shiat! :D :D
HDD :cool: