PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Sanger, T-deck, Hallet Less Motor

69 YENKO
02-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Im In Fresno Looking For A Boat Less Motor. The Boat Must Be A Clean Boat Not A Winter Project!!!! Bbc Set Up 559-681-4751 Jason

Boatmike
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Here Ya go!
http://dragboats.com/classifieds/picture_detail.php?AdID=2370

BOAT ANCHOR
02-25-2005, 08:02 AM
Brand new 2005 "TR2", all white gel, gel filled seam, ash floors and stringers, carbon keel, two bucket seats. Call Pete (760) 337-2681 (Imperial, CA.)

Boatmike
02-25-2005, 12:44 PM
This is the guy you talked to today here is the link.
http://dragboats.com/gallery/picture_detail.php?PictureID=9328&RecID=8

Speedin' Ian
02-25-2005, 05:26 PM
You could always, buy our yellow and red Hondo, it's an 81 T-deck and it is in great shape. New powdercoated hardware, gel is in great shape, clean floor, etc... We were hoping to get 7900.00 with the motor but may seperate it if the price was right, or you could buy it complete and sell the motor yourself. Runs low 80's with hardly any power.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1349113-1333_IMG-med.JPG

Cousin Bob
02-25-2005, 05:43 PM
You could always, buy our yellow and red Hondo, it's an 81 T-deck and it is in great shape. New powdercoated hardware, gel is in great shape, clean floor, etc... We were hoping to get 7900.00 with the motor but may seperate it if the price was right, or you could buy it complete and sell the motor yourself. Runs low 80's with hardly any power.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1349113-1333_IMG-med.JPG
Ian, I thought you would'nt seperate, :frown: :frown:

GofastRacer
02-25-2005, 06:46 PM
69 yenko, that is a clean piece you should jump on this one!..

69 YENKO
02-25-2005, 07:01 PM
The yellow t-deck ill pm you

69 YENKO
02-25-2005, 07:03 PM
i cant send private messages dam?? ian give me a call my #s at the top..

Speedin' Ian
02-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Cousin Bob I forgot your offer, when you asked I wasn't interested in seperating, and I'm still not, but we really need to get rid of it. Send me a pm if you're still interested.
Once I here from Cousin Bob I will call you 69 Yenko

69 YENKO
02-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Cool!!!

sickboy43
03-05-2005, 05:24 PM
So is the Hondo still for sale?

taylormanss
03-05-2005, 06:11 PM
If you don't mind coming to texas a buddy of mine has a hondo t deck for sale for 3000.00 with bbc.You can see the boat on groups.msn.com/texasjettinfamilyandfriends .just look in the pictures section.Taylormanss..................... :hammerhea :hammerhea

69 YENKO
03-05-2005, 10:58 PM
thank you all for calling me i have found a 76 brendella runner bottom

vdrivenman
03-06-2005, 05:57 AM
is the brendella the one listed in classifieds with the alky injected bbc?
i asked several times for pic's of the boat showing the damage,but never got any! sounded interesting!

Speedin' Ian
03-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Congrats 69 Yenko! Maybe we'll see you at the Kings this year.
Sickboy43 the Hondo is still for sale, let me know if you have any questions

sixgunsam
03-06-2005, 09:03 AM
hey ian, where do you stay on kings river, we are going down there for the 4th of jul weekend. we are camping at lindy's landing.

david_396
03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
hey ian, where do you stay on kings river, we are going down there for the 4th of jul weekend. we are camping at lindy's landing.
Speaking of the Kings River we heard that Royal Oaks River resort in
Kingsburg went belly up. Any one hear anything?? Called the phone number and the line is disconnected. :supp: :idea:

69 YENKO
03-06-2005, 11:15 PM
guy the kings river is the best!!! i live about 20 minutes from the river. cant weight to meet some of you! And thanks for all the help. and yes i did buy the boat that was in the classified. its a very clean hull and it sounds like the motor is very healty. im taking it out sunday to pine flat, ill let you know how it runs. i kinda want to change it over to a carb, on gas or race fuel. jason

insanity
03-07-2005, 05:38 AM
We have been taking our flats to Kings River staying at Riverland for over 30 years. Usually stay at the Motel, until this year. Riverland got new owners last year. Heard they wanted to shut down the levi to camping and put in a bunch of "condos" or cabins that they had on display last year. We got a call from the motel a couple of weeks ago canceling our reservations for this summer. They said the Motel was closing. Still trying to find out what the whole scoop is. I also heard Royal Oak which is a time share type thing went belly up. Going to try to stop by there this weekend on my way down to the March Meet to see what is going on.
Greg

david_396
03-07-2005, 07:33 PM
We have been taking our flats to Kings River staying at Riverland for over 30 years. Usually stay at the Motel, until this year. Riverland got new owners last year. Heard they wanted to shut down the levi to camping and put in a bunch of "condos" or cabins that they had on display last year. We got a call from the motel a couple of weeks ago canceling our reservations for this summer. They said the Motel was closing. Still trying to find out what the whole scoop is. I also heard Royal Oak which is a time share type thing went belly up. Going to try to stop by there this weekend on my way down to the March Meet to see what is going on.
Greg
the place is all boarded up. the entrance shack is full of cats. Sign says day use only. Know anyone that we could contact as far as getting any info? Just wondering what has become of my membership. Ya riverland has no more day use camping only as far as I have heard. thanxs david.

Speedin' Ian
03-07-2005, 08:00 PM
My family stays at Riverland all summer, been doing it for about 14yrs and this is what I know. Royal Oaks is in foreclosure (sp) and will not be open this year unless someone buys it and opens it back up before then. Currently there are a few old members running the numbers to see if they can buy it as an investment and keep it open to membership, however it would require new memberships for everyone that wants to join.
Riverland is under new ownership/management and they are trying to attract a much wealthier clientel than it has in the past. Camping on the water will be limited and I believe they are asking $50 a night, however they said they will have electric/sewer/cable/water at every site. Also they are planning on filling a lot of the waterfront sites with these little condos and selling them as time shares. The motel is closed down along with the old pool and spa, progress is already underway on the new pool and spa. I can tell you this, they have already invested a lot of money into cleaning the place up but I do not think they will attract the customers they want. Who knows?
I think this year the only only viable choice is Lindy's, which could flood again if we have a hot summer and the snow melts to quick.

69 YENKO
03-07-2005, 08:57 PM
on the weekend the bar is hopping?

Speedin' Ian
03-08-2005, 07:01 AM
I think the bar is a seperate deal, and you are right it is hoping, but I wouldn't be surprised if that changes with the new ownership. We go there a lot in the summer and have always had a great time

PE 316
03-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Ian,
Let me know what dates you (your Dad and/or your Brother) are going to be at Kings River/Riverland this summer. I would love to meet you guys there and have some fun.
I've met your Dad (not sure if I've met you before), he gave me the spun aluminum fuel tanks out of the white & blue boat for my wood-deck Sanger flatty.
I live up in the "Bay Area" now, but was born and raised in Visalia/Tulare and would like to check out Kings River this summer!!
I also have two other buddies that have flatbottoms that want to come up from the L.A. and San Diego area as well.
Mike Barnes