PDA

View Full Version : Now even BJs are not safe!

Seadog
02-25-2005, 06:12 AM
I was reading in the news about two doctors who were having a relationship several years ago. Apparently they took the usual precautions not to get pregnant, but she kept a secret from him. Whenever she gave him a BJ, she would save the results and after they broke up, used the sperm to get pregnant. From the reports, none of this is in dispute.
Two years after having the child, she sues him for child support and gets it. He then sues her for theft and emotional distress. Now the high courts have decided that she cannot be held liable for theft as it was given willingly, but that he can sue for emotional distress.
My thoughts are 'What type of weirdo slut saves it and then uses it to get pregnant? And then to get child support?' If they had sex and an accident happen, it would be one thing, but to go behind his back after it ends and use his sperm that he thought had been 'disposed of'.......... And a court system that gave her child support!!!!!! It scares me to thing how this kid is going to turn out. :hammerhea

Coleitis22
02-25-2005, 07:12 AM
I was reading in the news about two doctors who were having a relationship several years ago. Apparently they took the usual precautions not to get pregnant, but she kept a secret from him. Whenever she gave him a BJ, she would save the results and after they broke up, used the sperm to get pregnant. From the reports, none of this is in dispute.
Two years after having the child, she sues him for child support and gets it. He then sues her for theft and emotional distress. Now the high courts have decided that she cannot be held liable for theft as it was given willingly, but that he can sue for emotional distress.
My thoughts are 'What type of weirdo slut saves it and then uses it to get pregnant? And then to get child support?' If they had sex and an accident happen, it would be one thing, but to go behind his back after it ends and use his sperm that he thought had been 'disposed of'.......... And a court system that gave her child support!!!!!! It scares me to thing how this kid is going to turn out. :hammerhea
I find this story hard to swallow :D :D

spectratoad
02-25-2005, 07:15 AM
Well last I heard you can't get a girl pregnant with a BJ so I think he should say it's not his. :D

1978 Rogers
02-25-2005, 07:21 AM
I find this story hard to swallow :D :D
Obviously it wasn't swallowed. :D
I feel sorry for the child. How good of a mother will she be, if she pulls this off just to get paid? That's pretty sad.

Badger301
02-25-2005, 07:24 AM
Ok I'm not a doctor but I would have to ask What is the life expectancy of said "result"? Are you telling me that those little swimmers will last forever?

JB in so cal
02-25-2005, 07:26 AM
Ok I'm not a doctor but I would have to ask What is the life expectancy of said "result"? Are you telling me that those little swimmers will last forever?
Not only that, but the acidity in the mouth cells would sure degrade the little guys...

Trigger
02-25-2005, 07:30 AM
24 hrs.

Badger301
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
24 hrs.
I see, so it was one of those thanks for the good time now get out!!!
24hrs later.....Baby Time

Trigger
02-25-2005, 07:48 AM
No it was more like a "give me a minute to brush my teeth sweetheart" as she goes in with a turkey baster and "squirts" the wigglies up her. They then watch the movie "look who's talking" together. :)

Seadog
02-25-2005, 08:12 AM
My understanding is that the DNA proved the child was his and apparently she frozed or stored the sperm somehow and did not use it until after they broke it off. Otherwise, she could have just claimed it was an accident. I suspect it came out because she used a fertility clinic in the hospital where they work and the word got out.

Coleitis22
02-25-2005, 08:19 AM
Cum Again! :eat:

a catered life
02-25-2005, 08:25 AM
i cant believe its my 900th post and this is the subject but t i couldn't pass
over the years girls have always ask me why i always offer them some of my gatorade after doing a little business and i thought i was just being nice but now i see why i did it i always wanted to be a dentist and i was just practicing my techniques of the old phrase----" rinse and spit." :D

bigd1
02-25-2005, 08:46 AM
His real problem was that he wasn't able to deliver the payload deep enough into the thorax to avoid this issue. Fortunately I don't have this limitation. :D

Waldo
02-25-2005, 08:52 AM
The lawyer for the woman doctor was on Tom Lykus yesterday. Pretty interesting. It's all about the "He said, She said" in court and that is why she won for child support. His case doesn't sound too strong.

rivrbrat
02-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey guys I don't mean to be rude! But don't any of you listen to Tom Leykis????

Badger301
02-25-2005, 09:47 AM
Hey guys I don't mean to be rude! But don't any of you listen to Tom Leykis????
TABASCO SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!