PDA

View Full Version : Ming Dates

victorfb
02-25-2005, 08:04 AM
No, im not looking for a date to bring to the ming races. i am just wanting to know the dates they are going to be held. i missed the entire season last year and would like to make plans for as many as possible. if someone can post the dates im sure there are alot of us that would really appreciate it. thanks.

Johnwithjm
02-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Here you go.
Season Opener
March 19 -20, 2005
Lake Ming, Bakersfield, CA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spring Madness
April 16 - 17, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May Shootout
May 21 - 22, 2005
Summer Showdown
June 18 - 19, 2005
Ming Fling
September 22 - 23, 2005
Manufacturer's Championship
October 22 - 23, 2005
NJBA Nationals
November 19 - 20, 2005

victorfb
02-25-2005, 08:09 AM
perfect. thanks John.

Johnwithjm
02-25-2005, 08:10 AM
perfect. thanks John.
Your welcome

Cs19
02-25-2005, 08:42 AM
3 weeks!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

78Southwind
02-26-2005, 10:45 AM
No, im not looking for a date to bring to the ming races. i am just wanting to know the dates they are going to be held. i missed the entire season last year and would like to make plans for as many as possible. if someone can post the dates im sure there are alot of us that would really appreciate it. thanks.
Damn
I thought maybe if I was your date I could get a free ride to the drags :D . Let me know if you and Toni are going to make any of these races? Maybe we could get some peeps to meet up. Last year we made it to the Ming Fling which was pretty cool but we did a turn around trip on Sunday. I think it would be better if we would have been able to arrive on Saturday and make a weekend out of it. BTW for future reference the web site for NJBA is www.njbaracing.net