PDA

View Full Version : Looking for girls who want to play co-ed softball in Long Beach?

Give Me Some Slack
02-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Myself and some friends are looking for some girls to play co-ed softball in Long Beach. It is a fun league. Sign-ups are coming up in a week. So if anyone would like to play please let me know. We can play on any day of the week. We have to know who is going to play, then we can disguise what day we will play.
Thanks
Darren Schuler :2purples:

flat broke
02-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Damn!!!
Somebody wants to make sure we get a team together this season ;) Hacker got the free agent list from the rec. dept. but I guess it was pretty lame. The Mrs. is working on rounding some folks up at work, but so far more flakes than anything else. We need women that will show so we can field that extra player!! :D
BTW if you haven't already, cross post this to Hot Spots West.
Chris

MudPumper
02-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Myself and some friends are looking for some girls to play co-ed softball in Long Beach. It is a fun league. Sign-ups are coming up in a week. So if anyone would like to play please let me know. We can play on any day of the week. We have to know who is going to play, then we can disguise what day we will play.
Thanks
Darren Schuler :2purples:
Because so many chicks have been hanging out in the Jets section I would think you wouldn't have any problems recruiting some. LOL :D

Give Me Some Slack
02-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Haha Mike, thanks for the insite. I would think somebody knew some girls that would be willing to play. Maybe some word to mouth would get some canidates. :idea:

waxer
03-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Why should anyone give you slack, I've seen you play SS.
LOL
:eek:

Fogged Gullwing
03-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Did you try the YMCA also? :confused:
BK

hack job
03-08-2005, 08:26 PM
were all signed up but would still like to pick up some more chicks ;) the more the marrier. ;)

berk
03-08-2005, 11:06 PM
pick up some more chicks the more the marrier. ;)
thems fighten words