PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kim, what are you doing back there?

dmontzsta
02-25-2005, 07:07 PM
enjoying the tow I see? :D
http://kimhanson1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/towin.jpg

dmontzsta
02-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Also, what happened here?
http://kimhanson1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hstsmokin.jpg
Tuning the 150mph beast or what?

Roland the Fisherman
02-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Also, what happened here?
http://kimhanson1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hstsmokin.jpg
Tuning the 150mph beast or what?
Looks to me like your own fart blew right back in your face. :p

Forkin' Crazy
02-25-2005, 07:33 PM
LMAO!!!LOL!!!! :boxed:

Roland the Fisherman
02-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Note to rex: If he gets this pic to work later and it's another shot of his teeny little weenie then all I can say in advance is "it's not my falt". :notam:

Kim Hanson
02-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Thats the " toilet of OB " he loves that shit...........( . )( . )..... :p

dmontzsta
02-25-2005, 07:50 PM
Go ahead and change the subject...
No, thats not a 150mph whacker being towed in.
No, that thing is not smoking like Kim's wife.

canuck1
02-25-2005, 07:53 PM
pics no worky

Kim Hanson
02-25-2005, 07:57 PM
I hear Marcy calling...later boys.......( . )( . ).............. :wink:

Forkin' Crazy
02-25-2005, 09:03 PM
Note to rex: If he gets this pic to work later and it's another shot of his teeny little weenie then all I can say in advance is "it's not my falt". :notam:
For some reason (experience) I don't think that will fly!! :hammer2:

Forkin' Crazy
02-25-2005, 09:06 PM
pics no worky
Yea, with Roland's and my replies hinted on the same thing...
I don't think that dumbmonsduh realizes that though.... :confused:

dmontzsta
02-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Forkin stupid, that is cause Kimberly took them down and ran off like a sissy. I should have posted the ones of him in his underwear. Its ok Kim, I saved them.

Forkin' Crazy
02-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Forkin stupid
Wow, that's original. Yea, I am stupid, but I can view them...... so what does that make you?

dmontzsta
02-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Wow, that's original. Yea, I am stupid, but I can view them...... so what does that make you?
I just had to lower myself down to your level after the dumbmonsduh comment, thats all.

Rexone
02-26-2005, 11:40 AM
I hear Marcy calling...later boys.......( . )( . ).............. :wink:
Kim get yo ass in here and flush this toilet, how many time I gotta tell you flush after you do dat?

Kim Hanson
02-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Kim get yo ass in here and flush this toilet, how many time I gotta tell you flush after you do dat?
I didn't do nothing wrong, I flushed and he must have hung on to the sides :crossx: ..........( . )( . ).......... :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
02-26-2005, 12:28 PM
I just had to lower myself down to your level after the dumbmonsduh comment, thats all.
Wow! I didn't think you could achieve a level that great. How did you get above the floor?
Congrats!!! :wink:

Kim Hanson
02-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow! I didn't think you could achieve a level that great. How did you get above the floor?
You keep pumping him up his head is going to explode, its like a Tweety size right now............ :p ........( . )( . ).........

Forkin' Crazy
02-26-2005, 04:59 PM
LMFAO :D :D :D

canuck1
02-26-2005, 05:07 PM
come on guys, be nice to dmon...he can't help it that he is "gender uncertain"

Kim Hanson
02-26-2005, 06:34 PM
So he has the toilet and the plumbing, scary thought............( . )( . ).......Would that be double toilet then, Im so con****ed up LMAO !

Forkin' Crazy
02-26-2005, 07:01 PM
I thought he was just GAY (http://www.vicalecorporation.com/sounds/hb0058.wav)!!!!

O.B eddie
02-27-2005, 08:39 AM
Thats the " toilet of OB " he loves that shit...........( . )( . )..... :p What?

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:03 AM
You louisiana folks are so humble, atleast you admit that you are on a lower level than the rest.
Thanks for the congrats, it wasnt easy.

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:04 AM
:idea: I am not from canada.

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:06 AM
So he has the toilet and the plumbing
We cant all be as cool as you Kimmie.
I was just thinking...When you filled out your job application they probably thought you were some hot chick and that is why they hired you. Those canadians dont have high expectations, since all the chicks look manly.

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:08 AM
I thought he was just GAY (http://www.vicalecorporation.com/sounds/hb0058.wav)!!!!
Glad to hear about you resigning and all. Please stop trying to send me gay love messages.

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:08 AM
What?
" Toilette Of OB "........... :sleeping: .........( . )( . ).............

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:09 AM
" Toilette Of OB "........... :sleeping: .........( . )( . ).............
yeah, go back to sleep Kim, it is a little too early for you to be up.

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:10 AM
:idea: I am not from canada.
Thank God, those 2 cells would have froze to death by now :p .........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:12 AM
We cant all be as cool as you Kimmie.
I was just thinking...When you filled out your job application they probably thought you were some hot chick and that is why they hired you. Those canadians dont have high expectations, since all the chicks look manly.
Don't try to think now, it might just harm them 2 that are resting ( 2 CELLS )......... :D .........( . )( . ).........You are pretty ignorant about Canada I might add..... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:14 AM
yeah, go back to sleep Kim, it is a little too early for you to be up.
I have been awake since 6:00 am, looking for stuff.........( . )( . )........ :cool:

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Thank God, those 2 cells would have froze to death by now :p .........( . )( . ).............
So that explains why you people are so phucked up.
:idea:

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Don't try to think now, it might just harm them 2 that are resting ( 2 CELLS )......... :D .........( . )( . ).........You are pretty ignorant about Canada I might add..... :rolleyes:
Not ignorant, just a little grossed out with it. I guess it is just from the few canadians I have talked to on the boards, it makes me think that the whole place is just a transexual but pluggin, girl name given, plastic surgery boob job for men, fag boat doggy style driving, place to live.

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:20 AM
So that explains why you people are so phucked up.
:idea:
Thats why I got hair on my head, as not to freeze the brain! ..........( . )( . )............. :p

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:20 AM
I have been awake since 6:00 am, looking for stuff.........( . )( . )........ :cool:
I hear it works to quote your searches, for example.
"Big dildos for my ass"
good luck with your search.

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Yhays why I got hair on my head, as not to freeze the brain! ..........( . )( . )............. :p
I guess you are a little smarter than we thought.
;)
We are making progress with you afterall. This is a great day.

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:24 AM
I hear it works to quote your searches, for example.
"Big dildos for my ass"
good luck with your search.
I tried your name on Google with close to those search words and it came up to some gay site, I didn't want to go see if you where in it but chit Rice Boy!......... :jawdrop: .......( . )( . ).........Wrestling, Leap Frog and whats next naked twister at Needles :jawdrop: :D , your hair sure won't get in your eyes :D

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:26 AM
I tried your name on Google with close to those search words and it came up to some gay site, I didn't want to go see if you where in it but chit Rice Boy!......... :jawdrop: .......( . )( . ).........Wrestling, Leap Frog and whats next naked twister at Needles :jawdrop: :D , your hair sure won't get in your eyes :D
See the problem is from all your gay searches you have ran, your computer is heavily infected with spyware, so no matter what you do you are going to see gay sites, thats what you wanted though right?
:confused:

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:31 AM
See the problem is from all your gay searches you have ran, your computer is heavily infected with spyware, so no matter what you do you are going to see gay sites, thats what you wanted though right?
:confused:
I take really good care of my computer and Im as gay as you have hair on your head.........( . )( . ).............. :p

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 09:40 AM
I take really good care of my computer and Im as gay as you have hair on your head.........( . )( . ).............. :p
I guess that is the only thing you take care of. Cause you sure dont take care of:
"Your Ass" (you let all the canadian men violate it)
"Your Wife" (she does whatever she wants cause she doesnt care what you think)
"Your Boat" (It has gay seats and the other one has some weed whacker still hanging off the back of it)
"Your Truck" (oh shit, nevermind what truck haha)
:D

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 09:51 AM
I guess that is the only thing you take care of. Cause you sure dont take care of:
"Your Ass" (you let all the canadian men violate it)
"Your Wife" (she does whatever she wants cause she doesnt care what you think)
"Your Boat" (It has gay seats and the other one has some weed whacker still hanging off the back of it)
"Your Truck" (oh shit, nevermind what truck haha)
:D
" YouR ASS "..( you keep it smooth like your head from get rode all the time at those v-drive meets)
" Your Wife "..( blow up dools don't count )
" Your Boat "..( it looks as funny as the owner, good pickins )
" Your Truck "..( It has to be one of those Rice Jobs, cause you couldn't handle anything bigger than a Toyota ........( . )( . ).....

Forkin' Crazy
02-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Glad to hear about you resigning and all. Please stop trying to send me gay love messages.
Huh? Where did you get that? Uh, oh, must be a California thing. Gotta be close to San Fagfrisco. :confused:
BTW, did you get your new doll yet?
http://www.vicalecorporation.com/images/HB0058_sm.jpg

Kevin Boyntin
02-27-2005, 11:57 AM
The truck is gone!!

Forkin' Crazy
02-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Do y'all smell something? Smells like shit and sounds like a blow (jet) fly.....
Oh, it's Boy-ten!!! :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 03:25 PM
The truck is gone!!
Im glad it took you two years to get that, I got it the first week :hammerhea .........( . )( . ).......... :hammerhea

dmontzsta
02-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Huh? Where did you get that? Uh, oh, must be a California thing. Gotta be close to San Fagfrisco. :confused:
BTW, did you get your new doll yet?
http://www.vicalecorporation.com/images/HB0058_sm.jpg
No. But it seems like you and Kim have been shopping. I know you guys are happy about your little gay lambs and dolls and shit, but nobody gives a **** here.
:boxingguy

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 03:46 PM
No. But it seems like you and Kim have been shopping. I know you guys are happy about your little gay lambs and dolls and shit, but nobody gives a **** here.
:boxingguy
Don't get bitchy to me, its in the MAIL............( . )( . )......... :pI found you a pig one!

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Don't get bitchy to me, its in the MAIL............( . )( . )......... :pI found you a pig one!
I told you I am not in to your gay shit, stop sending me your stuff, are you trying to clear out the house with it before the wife finds it? send it to your whacker boys, they will appreciate it.

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 04:00 PM
I told you I am not in to your gay shit, stop sending me your stuff, are you trying to clear out the house with it before the wife finds it? send it to your whacker boys, they will appreciate it.
Its straight from the factory and I told them to reinforce the back hole, you are into making bacon...........( . )( . )..........I had one sent to Kevy also, so that will end the fighting over it! :D

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Its straight from the factory and I told them to reinforce the back hole, you are into making bacon...........( . )( . )..........I had one sent to Kevy also, so that will end the fighting over it! :D
You really take your gay toys seriously dont you?

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 06:57 PM
You really take your gay toys seriously dont you?
Chit, they said you asked for this specfic one...Blow Me Up Elmo..........( . )( . )...... :confused:

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Chit, they said you asked for this specfic one...Blow Me Up Elmo..........( . )( . )...... :confused:
Why would I need a doll to blow me? Glad you think of these things though, it keeps dudes like you happy.

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Why would I need a doll to blow me? Glad you think of these things though, it keeps dudes like you happy.
I thought you had Kevy to " blow-up! ", now Im sad, you have to do it all yourself now.....that training should work for you though, being the blow hard you are/////..........( . )( . )............ :p

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:17 PM
I thought you had Kevy to " blow-up! ", now Im sad, you have to do it all yourself now.....that training should work for you though, being the blow hard you are/////..........( . )( . )............ :p
Why do you get all emotional over other men? FAG
I guess cause you dont know what it is like to be alone, since you have canuck with you.
BBSP isnt that Big Ball Suckin Party? when all the whacker lovers get together for a big orgy.

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Why do you get all emotional over other men? FAG
I guess cause you dont know what it is like to be alone, since you have canuck with you.
BBSP isnt that Big Ball Suckin Party? when all the whacker lovers get together for a big orgy.
I sent you a pig blow up doll, I bet he will be tighter than Kevin :idea: ........( . )( . ).............

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:50 PM
I sent you a pig blow up doll, I bet he will be tighter than Kevin :idea: ........( . )( . ).............
Especially if you have been using it, it will probably be like knew, I will be sure to send it right back to you with all the other freaky gay toys you have been sending me.

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Especially if you have been using it, it will probably be like knew, I will be sure to send it right back to you with all the other freaky gay toys you have been sending me.
When it comes to freaky, you are the shit........I lost to that chit...........( . )( . )........ :redface: :D

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 08:01 PM
When it comes to freaky, you are the shit........I lost to that chit...........( . )( . )........ :redface: :D
How many beers are you on?