PDA

View Full Version : fuel tanks

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
02-26-2005, 07:12 PM
OK guys help me out. I need some fuel tanks for my CP tunnel. They must be no longer than 48" with offset filler necks. 10 or 11 gallon each. Who can make them for me? I heard Lake Havasu has some one building fuel tanks. I don't want $600 tanks, I can get those from CP Performance or Imco Marine. I just want a better price than that!!! Budlight :hammer2:

BrendellaJet
02-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Contact Schiad96 on the boards. He quoted me a good price for the tanks you are looking for. If I wouldn't have found such a good deal on my Imcos, I'd have his tanks in my boat.

Ken F
02-27-2005, 05:01 AM
Budlight,
I had Imco make me a set of 23 gal. per side for the Cheyenne, because of the fact that they are CG approved. they fit beautifully inside the tunnels, and still have plenty of room on top side. You can be kicked off the lake without that certification. Maybe will never happen, but.....something to consider.
Ken F

topfuel10
02-27-2005, 11:33 AM
check out sombody who sells buggy parts they sell all different kinds :idea:

Jake W2
02-28-2005, 05:58 AM
Budlight on my last boat I went with G and S Marine to build some alum saddle tanks though they looked ok, it took for ever they came diffrent lengths had to send one back (bung) was not welded on one ect and the cost ended up being about the same as a IMCO set after buying the IMCO brackets to hold them in.I would but IMCO and save your self some trouble unless you have some one local you can watch.
As far as G and S goes Greg was more than happy to make it rite.
Jake

superdave013
02-28-2005, 06:05 AM
Contact Schiad96 on the boards. He quoted me a good price for the tanks you are looking for. If I wouldn't have found such a good deal on my Imcos, I'd have his tanks in my boat.
Once you see the craftsmanship that is in schiada96's work you will want a set of his tanks for sure.