PDA

View Full Version : I gotta share this ...

FMluvswater
02-26-2005, 09:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/Personal/magic.jpg
He loves the Harry Potter books and movies so the pic seemed kinda cool to me. :cool:

Boy Named Sue
02-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Its that magic thats going around. I was at liitle guys house today and he was very well behaved and using more syllables. Then he got a bath and kept handing me his clothes so I would put them on him. It was a very different interaction than I am used to.
PS the adults were behaving too. ;)

FMluvswater
02-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Oh Suey that is so fabulous. :cool: Such a different picture than what you initially described to me. Yay! I'm so glad he is getting the help and guidance he needs now. :) Love hearing updates on how he is doing too so thank you. :)

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2005, 09:13 PM
:cool:
magician in the making :shift:

FMluvswater
02-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Not to mention super powerful monster slayer! :wink: :D He has such a rich imagination something we were told to expect he wouldn't have because he has autism. I love it when he keeps doing all the "probably won't" s . :D

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2005, 09:23 PM
something we were told to expect he wouldn't have because he has autism. I love it when he keeps doing all the "probably won't" s . :D
I love it ....another " label" being broken...
the sky's the limit :cool:

Boy Named Sue
02-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Not to mention super powerful monster slayer! :wink: :D He has such a rich imagination something we were told to expect he wouldn't have because he has autism. I love it when he keeps doing all the "probably won't" s . :D
Wow! I'll say it again for effect. Wow!
I can't imagine imagination from what I know about this. Sounds like you had quite a day with Kiddo. I'm gonna pm you something if I figure out how. It makes me feel good all over to know things are good all over, ya know?

FMluvswater
02-26-2005, 09:25 PM
I love it ....another " label" being broken...
the sky's the limit :cool:
He makes up his own rules .. no idea where he gets that, lol. :D

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2005, 09:26 PM
He makes up his own rules .. no idea where he gets that, lol. :D
:D :D :D

FMluvswater
02-26-2005, 09:29 PM
Wow! I'll say it again for effect. Wow!
I can't imagine imagination from what I know about this. Sounds like you had quite a day with Kiddo. I'm gonna pm you something if I figure out how. It makes me feel good all over to know things are good all over, ya know?
The pic was taken Feb 11th. :) So happens however that he and I did happen to have a wonderful day at the planetarium today. :) His imagination astounds me all the time. :cool:

Boy Named Sue
02-26-2005, 09:42 PM
I sent something to your shaw email. Can't seem to get a pic on HB pm.
Planetarium! :mad: I wanted to go! :(

Coleitis22
02-26-2005, 09:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/Personal/magic.jpg
He loves the Harry Potter books and movies so the pic seemed kinda cool to me. :cool:
Show him David Blaine. The guy is great.
Blaine http://www.davidblainestreetmagic.com/

FMluvswater
02-26-2005, 09:54 PM
I sent something to your shaw email. Can't seem to get a pic on HB pm.
Planetarium! :mad: I wanted to go! :(
OMG Suey he is such a beautiful child! Wow! :cool: Heartbreaker in the making for sure! :cool:
Planetarium was a lot of fun. There was a laser light show to music (music sucked ass but the light show was more than fantastic. :cool: ) . :) I'd never been to the planetarium here before today. Definitely something I'd like to do again. :cool:
You can tag along next time! :wink: :D

FMluvswater
02-26-2005, 09:57 PM
Show him David Blaine. The guy is great.
Blaine http://www.davidblainestreetmagic.com/
Wow! Thanks for that link, Coleitis22. :cool: I bookmarked it and will share that with him this week. He'll love it. :)

Tom Brown
02-27-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm proud to say I have met this fine young man. :)
Please say 'hi' to him from me, FM. :cool:

FMluvswater
02-27-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm proud to say I have met this fine young man. :)
Please say 'hi' to him from me, FM. :cool:
Will do Tom. :) He always smiles when I tell him you've said hello. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-27-2005, 05:21 PM
That's a cool shot!

hoolign
02-27-2005, 05:29 PM
So when he turns 19 I'm comming down to take him to the peelers right? you can be our DD :D I remeber the planatarium as a kid that it rocked.. hows your little magician at making his allowance disappear? :D

FMluvswater
02-27-2005, 05:46 PM
So when he turns 19 I'm comming down to take him to the peelers right? you can be our DD :D I remeber the planatarium as a kid that it rocked.. hows your little magician at making his allowance disappear? :D
You have 11 years to wait, hon, lol. I doubt even by then that I'd have my driver's license so pick someone else for DD. (Would YOU give me a license knowing my blood caffeine level? Think about it ... :D ) Allowance? :confused: He doesn't get or need an allowance. My mom lives far away and so does my Grandma - they both $poil him plenty. :wink: :cool:
Wow eh even back then it rocked? :idea: You should experience it now - it's way different than in the olden days. :p :D :D