PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate JBB

Tom Brown
02-27-2005, 03:26 PM
A while ago, someone asked me in a PM why I hate JBB and was it because of the eye thing.
I wasn't entirely forthright in my answer to that person so I'm going to come clean. Yes, it's because of the eye thing.

Kim Hanson
02-27-2005, 03:33 PM
A while ago, someone asked me in a PM why I hate JBB and was it because of the eye thing.
I wasn't entirely forthright in my answer to that person so I'm going to come clean. Yes, it's because of the eye thing.
I don't hate him in anyway, but skipping ship to go to RRL....Not nice whats so ever...............( . )( . ).......... :eek:

Tom Brown
02-27-2005, 03:34 PM
...skipping ship to go to RRL....Not nice whats so ever...............( . )( . ).......... :eek:
Yeah. It's little wonder so many people want to kick his ass.

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 03:56 PM
I hate JBB
Can't we all just get along????? :argue: :yuk: :D

Forkin' Crazy
02-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah. It's little wonder so many people want to kick his ass.
Him and RD too!!! :hammerhea

Kachina26
02-27-2005, 04:44 PM
I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I've reached regarding JBB's objectives. And I stress the word "tentative," because the subject of what motivates JBB is tricky and complex. Instead of focusing on why the quest to force square pegs into round holes is the true inner kernel of JBB's philosophy, insofar as this figment of an inane brain can be designated a "philosophy", I would like to remind people that if JBB is victorious in his quest to oppress, segregate, and punish others, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. It's good that you're reading this letter. It's good that you're listening to what I'm saying. But reading and listening aren't enough. You must also be willing to help me seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by his subliminal psywar campaigns might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. One might suspect that when it comes time to take a stand, he invariably dives for cover. While that's true, it does somewhat miss the point. You see, when he hears anyone say that his writings are so exact in their scheme, so comprehensive in their scope, that rapacious ratbags have adopted and embraced them verbatim ac litteratim, his answer is to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of clumsy conspiracies. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to take personal action and instill a sense a responsibility and maturity in those who insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people.
Already, some childish bloodsuckers have begun to commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- and with terrifying and tragic results. What smears will follow from their camp is anyone's guess. If JBB succeeds in his attempt to create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue, it'll have to be over my dead body. Please don't misread my words here; his eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And JBB's vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that he is a model citizen?)
By now, the reader has discerned that everything JBB tells you is a lie. So let me just add that he is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, JBB frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. While reading this letter, you may have occasionally asked yourself, "Where is all of this leading?" and, "What is the point exactly?" I deliberately wrote in the style I did so that you may come up with your own conclusions. Therefore, I leave you with only the following: Society as a whole should act as a unifying force to establish clear, justifiable definitions of pessimism and recidivism, so that you can defend a decision to take action when JBB's minions make serious dialogue difficult or impossible.

ahhell
02-27-2005, 04:48 PM
I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I've reached regarding JBB's objectives. And I stress the word "tentative," because the subject of what motivates JBB is tricky and complex. Instead of focusing on why the quest to force square pegs into round holes is the true inner kernel of JBB's philosophy, insofar as this figment of an inane brain can be designated a "philosophy", I would like to remind people that if JBB is victorious in his quest to oppress, segregate, and punish others, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. It's good that you're reading this letter. It's good that you're listening to what I'm saying. But reading and listening aren't enough. You must also be willing to help me seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by his subliminal psywar campaigns might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. One might suspect that when it comes time to take a stand, he invariably dives for cover. While that's true, it does somewhat miss the point. You see, when he hears anyone say that his writings are so exact in their scheme, so comprehensive in their scope, that rapacious ratbags have adopted and embraced them verbatim ac litteratim, his answer is to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of clumsy conspiracies. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to take personal action and instill a sense a responsibility and maturity in those who insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people.
Already, some childish bloodsuckers have begun to commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- and with terrifying and tragic results. What smears will follow from their camp is anyone's guess. If JBB succeeds in his attempt to create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue, it'll have to be over my dead body. Please don't misread my words here; his eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And JBB's vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that he is a model citizen?)
By now, the reader has discerned that everything JBB tells you is a lie. So let me just add that he is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, JBB frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. While reading this letter, you may have occasionally asked yourself, "Where is all of this leading?" and, "What is the point exactly?" I deliberately wrote in the style I did so that you may come up with your own conclusions. Therefore, I leave you with only the following: Society as a whole should act as a unifying force to establish clear, justifiable definitions of pessimism and recidivism, so that you can defend a decision to take action when JBB's minions make serious dialogue difficult or impossible.
Dude...you lost me after...i want to share... :sleeping: did you take you 're speedball today???

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Dude...you lost me after...i want to share... :sleeping: did you take you 're speedball today???
I was going to say "holy essay, Batman..."... :2purples:

ahhell
02-27-2005, 04:53 PM
I was going to say "holy essay, Batman..."... :2purples:
Doc... we gotta party some day, but now its off to blacken some salmon...you can reach me by ....hell i dont know how to reach me... :cool:

WYRD
02-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Must be a Hesperia thing!! :shift:

ahhell
02-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Must be a Hesperia thing!! :shift:
meth....official vitamin of the high desert... :eat:

Kachina26
02-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Doc... we gotta party some day, but now its off to blacken some salmon...you can reach me by ....hell i dont know how to reach me... :cool:
Blackened salmon??! Might be worth a short jaunt across the desert, see ya in a few.....

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 04:56 PM
you can reach me by ....hell i dont know how to reach me... :cool:
That should make it a good Sunday afternoon... :cool: :wink:

ahhell
02-27-2005, 04:57 PM
Blackened salmon??! Might be worth a short jaunt across the desert, see ya in a few.....
got plenty...only one other "non family" here tonight...usually 5-9 others...damn kids :hammerhea

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 04:57 PM
I think it's the official vitamin of most deserted places... where it can be cooked! :jawdrop:

Kachina26
02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
I am cornholio (http://www.thegreatcornholio.com/sounds/bungo.wav)

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 05:01 PM
I am cornholio (http://www.thegreatcornholio.com/sounds/bungo.wav)
You need Teepee for your bunghole???? :smile:

Jbb
02-27-2005, 05:12 PM
JBB is victorious in his quest to oppress, segregate, and punish others, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.
Say it loud....lol....
Tom Brown is a bilge coolie....Canatard... :D
You know how I do it!

Tom Brown
02-27-2005, 06:39 PM
You know how I do it!
Apparently, with a thesaurus.

Jbb
02-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Apparently, with a thesaurus.
Who's bathwater did you say you would drink Tom...?....lol

Tom Brown
02-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Who's bathwater did you say you would drink Tom...?....lol
I would drink this woman's bathwater. By the way, I know I haven't blurred out her groin area but I'm not sure where that is. :confused:
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/hottie.jpg

moneypit
02-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Didnt you have anything, I mean anything better to Do!!!!! There had to be some dog poop to pickup or windows to clean... anything than to write all that... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
02-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Didnt you have anything, I mean anything better to Do!!!!!
I'm pretty sure he cut and pasted that from a text generation engine. :D
I would like to mention that picture I posted above came from one of the dozens of links to wildly obese women JBB has sent me over the last few months. One link, in particular, is video footage of a massive woman on a tread mill. Nothing particularly eventful happens but holy cow... That guy is slowly burning my retinas out. ... one PM at a time. :D

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 08:28 PM
:idea: The Random Bashing Generator..??? :boxingguy

Coleitis22
02-27-2005, 09:19 PM
This text seems familiar and only a name has been inserted to confirm the guilt of the accused. I commend a Hot Boat Forum member if indeed this text proves original. :eek:

Jbb
02-28-2005, 01:46 AM
I would like to mention that picture I posted above came from one of the dozens of links to wildly obese women JBB has sent me over the last few months. One link, in particular, is video footage of a massive woman on a tread mill. Nothing particularly eventful happens but holy cow... That guy is slowly burning my retinas out. ... one PM at a time. :D
Just following protocol from the Canadian/American Ambassadorship training manual....Tom.... :D

Kachina26
02-28-2005, 06:27 AM
:idea: The Random Bashing Generator..??? :boxingguy
complaint generator (http://www.pakin.org/complaint) It's fun and you can "write" as little as one paragraph or up to 10. I've rarely seen the same meandering diatribe more than once.

Dr. Eagle
02-28-2005, 06:30 AM
complaint generator (http://www.pakin.org/complaint) It's fun and you can "write" as little as one paragraph or up to 10. I've rarely seen the same meandering diatribe more than once.
Damn the luck, the link doesn't work!
What you describe reminds me of the Mission Statement Generator on the Dilbert website. It takes a bunch of managementese and mixes it up into a bunch of truly BS mission statements.

Kachina26
02-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Man you are fast, should work now.

Jbb
02-28-2005, 06:43 AM
JBB Haters's worst transgressions are systematically whitewashed by the press. To counteract that whitewash, I will use the remainder of my space here to expose JBB Haters for who he really is. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. JBB Haters's words are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying".
To put it another way, it is my opinion, as well as that of the courts, dozens of professional organizations, and numerous religious leaders, that his remonstrations are nothing short of predatory. That said, let me continue. It is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did JBB Haters's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Why doesn't JBB Haters try doing something constructive for once in his life?" To rephrase that question, why is JBB Haters so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that JBB Haters claims that children should belong to the state. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his prognoses. Then again, JBB Haters tries to make us think the way he wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons.
As stated earlier, if JBB Haters would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies, it would be much easier for me to keep our priorities in check. This is a transparent attempt to respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to hurt people's feelings.
It is quite common today to hear people express themselves as follows: "My contempt for JBB Haters is boundless." To inform you of the grounds upon which I base my scribblings, I offer the following. If he continues to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets.
If racialism were an Olympic sport, he would clinch the gold medal. My opinions are the obverse of JBB Haters's. He vehemently denies that, of course. But he obviously would, because he is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally salacious accusations. I know more about tribalism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing JBB Haters of planning to promote violence in all its forms -- physical, sexual, psychological, economical, and social. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that whenever I ponder over the meanings and implications of his caustic quips, I feel little peace. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how the Earth is flat. That's just not true. No matter how bad you think JBB Haters's overgeneralizations are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. What JBB Haters is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly disingenuous activity.
He will hate me for saying this, but his epithets symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. If the only way to teach heartless shirkers about tolerance is for me to hide in a closet, then so be it. It would definitely be worth it, because if you were to try to tell his hired goons that since their emergence on the stage of history, self-serving turncoats have been a parasitic growth on the stem of true citizens, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that JBB Haters had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, he gave us prætorianism, larrikinism, and solipsism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since if JBB Haters's writings get any more wild-to-the-core, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep.
JBB Haters holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who burn books. His criticisms are dangerous to the health of a democracy. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that JBB Haters is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. What mendacious thing is he going to do next? Impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs? Pander to our worst fears? Agitate for indoctrination programs in local schools? In any case, I apologize for giving JBB Haters these ideas, but I, not being one of the many loathsome nymphomaniacs of this world, decidedly have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see JBB Haters stigmatize any and all attempts to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction.
To restate the obvious: If you've read any of the stuck-up slop that he has concocted, you'll surely recall his description of his plan to twist the truth. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that we must do something about the continuing -- make that the escalating -- effort on JBB Haters's part to bombard us with an endless array of hate literature. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that letting JBB Haters manipulate public understanding of narcissism is a recipe for disaster. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that we must understand that JBB Haters is an insidious tadpole swimming in an imperious pond. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. If you can go more than a minute without hearing JBB Haters talk about voyeurism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. I don't mean to throw fuel on an already considerable fire, but my cause is to improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that JBB Haters's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. In order to raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives, we must oppose evil wherever it rears its impertinent head. And that's just the first step. Remember, if I said that JBB Haters has his moral compass in tact, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being thoroughly honest if I said that he really struck a nerve with me when he said that his harangues are all sweetness and light. That lie is a painful reminder that JBB Haters never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. He presumably hopes that the magic formula will work some day. In the meantime, he seems to have resolved to learn nothing from experience, which tells us that if Fate desired that he make a correct application of what he had read about corporatism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the sappy, headlong fool would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, many people who follow his notions have come to the erroneous conclusion that might makes right. The stark truth of the matter is that while we do nothing, those who prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we get my message about JBB Haters out to the world.
Let us now join hands, hearts, and minds to make the world safe for democracy. If a cogent, logical argument entered JBB Haters's brain, no doubt a concussion would result. I would like to put forth the possibility that now that I've been exposed to JBB Haters's histrionics, I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps dissolute irrationalism is not new. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that courtesy and manners don't count for anything, then there is honestly no hope for you. You may balk at this, but JBB Haters's statements such as "It is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that JBB Haters should be even slightly inconvenienced" indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual.
It's lackluster, scummy psychics like him that advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills. Let me rephrase that: He is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between JBB Haters and a pigeon is that JBB Haters intends to elevate his conclusions to prominence as epistemological principles. That's why I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to condemn -- without hesitation, without remorse -- all those who address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. Of course, I have to laugh when he says that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but he hates it when you say that the same poisonous spirit that infects hotheaded sybarites also pollutes JBB Haters's thinking. He really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to him sometime, if you have a thick skin and don't mind having JBB Haters shriek insults at you. We should criticize the obvious incongruities presented by JBB Haters and his cringers. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.) In short, JBB Haters is a social liability. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jdf
02-28-2005, 06:49 AM
i'm wore out now after reading that need a nap

Tom Brown
02-28-2005, 07:12 AM
The funny thing is that RiverDave used to type that sort of shit in by hand.

Jbb
02-28-2005, 07:19 AM
LMAO...how true!!!.... :eek:

Blown 472
02-28-2005, 09:43 AM
Must be a "trust" thing :crossx:

Forkin' Crazy
02-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Who is this RD character? Who ever he is, he sounds like he needs his ass kicked. :rollside:

BarryMac
02-28-2005, 11:16 AM
Who is this RD character? Who ever he is, he sounds like he needs his ass kicked. :rollside:
Nope, he needs to be kicked in the Junk...
J/K RD, I love ya like a brother, but different...

sorry dog
02-28-2005, 12:33 PM
I hate JBB because...
...his scoop is backwards.

Jbb
02-28-2005, 06:40 PM
I hate JBB because...
Hunter....The girls have something to say to you.... :hammerhea
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/105938.gif

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 06:46 PM
I think he was the one, that took alot of junk kickings? Im not sure though.......( . )( . )......... :supp:

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 06:48 PM
Hunter....The girls have something to say to you.... :hammerhea
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/105938.gif
They told me JBB, that it was on backwards and where going to sticky with you said...........( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Nope, he needs to be kicked in the Junk...
J/K RD, I love ya like a brother, but different...
Im not even going here.............( . )( . )............ :jawdrop:

Jbb
02-28-2005, 06:56 PM
I hate JBB because...
How do you know that mine isnt right ...and everyone else's is backwards....

riverroyal
02-28-2005, 07:40 PM
does anyone have a F,,,ing job around here????.....I should have went to college,I was lost reading that crap,now I kinda feeling stupid,,,damn

Kachina26
02-28-2005, 07:43 PM
does anyone have a F,,,ing job around here????.....I should have went to college,I was lost reading that crap,now I kinda feeling stupid,,,damn
Why is it that some people are so devoid of a sense of humor? Naturally, I'm referring to Riverroyal's latest treatises. Permit me this forum to rant. Most people don't realize that he has already revealed his plans to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his pronouncements. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by a bunch of prolix loons. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and utterly anecdotal, but if we don't remove the Riverroyal threat now, it will bite us in our backside before the year is over. He likes to compare his belief systems to those that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say, so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum.

Dr. Eagle
02-28-2005, 07:49 PM
does anyone have a F,,,ing job around here
No of course not, this is where all the out of work hot boat owners hang out... :idea:

riverroyal
02-28-2005, 07:51 PM
I gotta go to the garage and get a beer,,,,,,,,,say that again?

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I gotta go to the garage and get a beer,,,,,,,,,say that again?
I keep mine right beside me in alittle Beer Fridge, no need to move away from this shit.........( . )( . )............I mean PC.... :220v:

sorry dog
02-28-2005, 08:43 PM
How do you know that mine isnt right ...and everyone else's is backwards....
edited for being too mean (and I shouldn't bring your mother into it)

Tom Brown
02-28-2005, 08:45 PM
They told me JBB, that it was on backwards and where going to sticky with you said...........( . )( . ).......... :D
http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/headscratch.gif

Jbb
03-01-2005, 01:54 AM
I typed that one into the Canatard translator 5000....And it exploded... :eek: