PDA

View Full Version : V-drives 1....ob's 0,

BILLY.B
02-27-2005, 05:55 PM
It's not even the BBSP yet and the ASS KICKING has begun. Seems there was alittle drag racing going on at speed alley ( WHACKERS HIDEOUT) :sleeping:, and one of our fellow v-drivers made the trip down to ck it out and guess what he found????, an all white tunnel with one seat and tons of race stickers all over it and a big bad ob hanging on the back. Greg... also known on the river rats tape as SCUMMER decided to make a couple of passes in his Hondo flatty ( single carbureted 468 nothing trick) trying to get one of the ob guys to race him. Finally the guy with the all white boat took the bait and was taken down HOOK, LINE, & SINKER. Now I know you OB GUYS know which ob this is and I hope you know that SCUMMERS boat wasn't running all that well ( 107, gps) and still pulled him to the point of embarrassment. Now I know he has more HP then the ob but he isn't the type to go around bragging about the BBSP. The guy who owned the boat invited him to the BBSP and Greg said that he would try and go and that he might bring some of his FASTER FRIENDS :jawdrop:. God how it must of felt to get beat my a BB in your own back yard :eat: .

dmontzsta
02-27-2005, 07:07 PM
ahhh yes, that is beautiful, thanks for the update Billy B, I look forward to a clean sweap. :D

You Te
02-27-2005, 07:18 PM
It's not even the BBSP yet and the ASS KICKING has begun. Seems there was alittle drag racing going on at speed alley ( WHACKERS HIDEOUT) :sleeping:, and one of our fellow v-drivers made the trip down to ck it out and guess what he found????, an all white tunnel with one seat and tons of race stickers all over it and a big bad ob hanging on the back. Greg... also known on the river rats tape as SCUMMER decided to make a couple of passes in his Hondo flatty ( single carbureted 468 nothing trick) trying to get one of the ob guys to race him. Finally the guy with the all white boat took the bait and was taken down HOOK, LINE, & SINKER. Now I know you OB GUYS know which ob this is and I hope you know that SCUMMERS boat wasn't running all that well ( 107, gps) and still pulled him to the point of embarrassment. Now I know he has more HP then the ob but he isn't the type to go around bragging about the BBSP. The guy who owned the boat invited him to the BBSP and Greg said that he would try and go and that he might bring some of his FASTER FRIENDS :jawdrop:. God how it must of felt to get beat my a BB in your own back yard :eat: .
Tell SCHMMER to try and make it with his faster friends, he will need them.
They took the bait guys, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

BILLY.B
02-27-2005, 08:11 PM
Tell SCHMMER to try and make it with his faster friends, he will need them.
They took the bait guys, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te Nice try YouTe. I can a sure you that you had no idea that an ASS WHOOPING was gonna happen this early in the year, and by a flatty that will go where ever you go too. He'll be back to kick some more ASS so bring it on. Need to bring faster friends....DOUBT IT!!!!! :hammer2:

canuck1
02-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Hey Billy
Bring some of your circle boat friends too. We can set up a course, say two pins at 200 feet apart, me and Bottom Feeder wana play too.
I hear Guru is hot stuff

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Hey Billy
Bring some of your circle boat friends too. We can set up a course, say two pins at 200 feet apart, me and Bottom Feeder wana play too.
I hear Guru is hot stuff
200 feet apart????? :sleeping:

canuck1
02-27-2005, 10:14 PM
200 feet apart????? :sleeping:
OK 100?

You Te
02-28-2005, 07:59 AM
[QUOTE=BILLY.B Need to bring faster friends....DOUBT IT!!!!! :hammer2:[/QUOTE]
DOUBT away Billy. I'll make a phone call today and see who the guy with a O/B is, there was a guy about 4 years ago he had a 225 promax.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
02-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Well there ya have it........I'm out!

Jetboatguru
02-28-2005, 12:36 PM
I love this! One of Uncle Tonys "boys" gets whooped up on and he gets right on the phone trying to get to the bottom of it. BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA AAAAAAA
V drives 1 Uncle Tonys big fat goose egg

Larry Nebb
02-28-2005, 02:05 PM
I hear that SCUMMER dude sleeps with dead snakes.
You Te, I don't think I'd piss that guy off if I was you.

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 06:28 PM
I find it funny Biil Boob all you V-Drive guys say the same thing.." it wasn't running all that well "..Do they ever run well? I call bullshit also........( . )( . )...... :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 06:35 PM
ahhh yes, that is beautiful, thanks for the update Billy B, I look forward to a clean sweap. :D
I don't think Billy Boob will like you dragging from his nuts now, no vacancies there! Kevin already inguired about space........( . )( . ).......... :D

You Te
02-28-2005, 07:08 PM
I hear that SCUMMER dude sleeps with dead snakes.
You Te, I don't think I'd piss that guy off if I was you.
Dead snakes, I'm sure they really bite.
You Te

You Te
02-28-2005, 07:12 PM
I love this! One of Uncle Tonys "boys" gets whooped up on and he gets right on the phone trying to get to the bottom of it. BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA AAAAAAA
V drives 1 Uncle Tonys big fat goose egg
When the v-drive guy's talk you have to find out the real scoop, cause most of them are full of S. H. I. T.!!!!
You Te

dmontzsta
02-28-2005, 07:13 PM
I don't think Billy Boob will like you dragging from his nuts now, no vacancies there! Kevin already inguired about space........( . )( . ).......... :D
Only you whacker fags would think of dragging from other mens nuts.

You Te
02-28-2005, 07:35 PM
The facts about the v-drive and Wacker.
A flat bottom made it to speed alley on a nice calm day ( all of about 2-1/2 miles) wow, what a long trip. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Unlike Billy B's bullshits version the boat was not a single seat all white with decals all over it.
The outboard was a regular 4 seat STV river cruiser sliver and blue with a stock 300 horse motor and an all around prop. GPS speed 103 MPH.
The race started from around 30 MPH the wacker pulled the v-drive for a short distance and then the v-drive pulled the wacker.
The guy with the Wacker(Danny Smith) was our fastest guy, I guess if the same v-drive shows up to BBSP he will really teach us wackers a lesson.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 07:43 PM
We don't think it, we watch it with you newbie v-drive guys way to happy to tug for a spell..sad shit, but if the arse fits it, wear it the best you can RiceBoy............( . )( . )............ :eat: Im just warming up now dumbass!

HM
02-28-2005, 09:01 PM
A flat bottom made it to speed alley on a nice calm day ( all of about 2-1/2 miles) wow, what a long trip. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Unlike Billy B's bullshits version the boat was not a single seat all white with decals all over it.
The outboard was a regular 4 seat STV river cruiser sliver and blue with a stock 300 horse motor and an all around prop. GPS speed 103 MPH.
The race started from around 30 MPH the wacker pulled the v-drive for a short distance and then the v-drive pulled the wacker.
The guy with the Wacker(Danny Smith) was our fastest guy, I guess if the same v-drive shows up to BBSP he will really teach us wackers a lesson.
You Te
I don't want to be rude or disrespectful, and I surely don't want to start an argument, but the evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind Mrs. Auntie Toni's morals. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Mrs. Toni's premise (that black is white and night is day) is her morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Mrs. Toni uses this disguised morality to support her plans for the future, thereby making her argument self-refuting. The dominant characteristic of her memoranda is not that they shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs, but that, in the bargain, they institutionalize sex discrimination by requiring different standards of protection and behavior for men and women. I may be opening a Pandora's box by writing this, but her prognoses have merged with interdenominationalism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both support international crime while purporting to oppose it. And both harm others, or even instill the fear of harm.
Mrs. Toni will do everything in her power to blend together alcoholism and teetotalism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; if one could get a Ph.D. in Larrikinism, Mrs. Toni would be the first in line to have one. When she first announced that she wanted to blame our societal problems on handy scapegoats, I nearly choked on my own stomach bile. Though many people agree that we must work together against particularism, nihilism, sadism, etc., Mrs. Toni frequently avers her support of democracy and her love of freedom. But one need only look at what Mrs. Toni is doing -- as opposed to what she is saying -- to understand her true aims. Just the other day, some of her temperamental, soulless acolytes forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Mrs. Toni's blueprint for a world in which belligerent euphuists are free to squeeze every last drop of blood from our overworked, overtaxed bodies. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that if this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to foster mutual understanding.
Mrs. Toni clings to ruffianism like a drowning man clings to a life preserver. But there are other strains of wily separatism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize confused fogeys whose insincere fervor blinds them to historical lessons. It has been said that I reject her demands. I, in turn, claim that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I only wish that she had the same intellectual honesty. I have taken the liberty of letting Mrs. Toni know that she pompously claims that it is her moral imperative to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. Think about that for a moment. Better, far better, that Man were without the gift of speech than that he use it as Mrs. Toni does. Better that Man could neither read nor write than have his head and heart perverted by the pushy and insipid tommyrot that oozes from Mrs. Toni's pen. And better that the cut of Man's coat and the number of his buttons were fixed by statute and enforced by penalties than that Mrs. Toni should promulgate partisan prejudice against others.
She has no moral courage, nor even a desire to be honest and forthright. So let her call me chthonic. I call her pharisaical. Every time she utters or writes a statement that supports corporatism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. I think we mustn't let her make such statements, partly because she has made some very dangerous assumptions about repressive spoiled brats, but primarily because she occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being sleazy, jackbooted nincompoops. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which she habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that she has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that if she continues to replace our natural soul with an artificial one, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. When you tell Mrs. Toni's expositors that Mrs. Toni desperately wants to be fashionable, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that her beliefs are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us any day now. Her fixation on jingoism is nothing more than camouflage for a lack of original ideas. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them, I must explain to the population at large that her perceptions are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause.
I can repeat with undiminished conviction something I said eons ago: Mrs. Toni's effusions have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. If I didn't sincerely believe that it would be hard to find anyone who doesn't agree that it would be nugatory to discuss Mrs. Toni's philippics without first mentioning that there is something patently ugly in the notion that Mrs. Toni's cop-outs enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. Mrs. Toni must have known that her utterances would cause high levels of outrage and would generate many letters in response (like this one). Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that her understrappers have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times -- stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize her brutal long-term goals. It is certainly not a pretty sight.
As incredible and bizarre as it sounds, humanity is really the victim of a diabolical conspiracy masterminded by Mrs. Toni to strap us down with a network of rules and regulations. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: How much longer can we tolerate her pretentious, acrimonious imprecations before the whole country collectively throws up? A clue might be that if you don't think that without checks and balances, obscene converts to philistinism are free to give lunatics control of the asylum, then think again. Do you think I'm the only one who wants to listen to others? I assure you, I am not. But she is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me, because Mrs. Toni's previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that her new changes will be even more rapacious, because it has been brought to my attention that Mrs. Toni's tracts are undeniably despised by everyone but brain-damaged, damnable predaceous-types. While this is true, Mrs. Toni says she's going to control what we do and how we do it before the year is over. Is she out of her mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that her hired goons will leave us high and dry as they poke and pry into every facet of our lives. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: We should view the realms of imperialism and neopaganism not as two opposing poles, but as two continua.
Daily, the truth is being impressed upon us that Mrs. Toni's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Mrs. Toni's followers, who loudly proclaim that doctrinaire mercantalism enthusiasts are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Regardless of those blockish proclamations, the truth is that she presents herself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. Mrs. Toni is eloquent in her denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors the worst types of hateful prevaricators I've ever seen. And here we have the ultimate irony, because a great many of us don't want Mrs. Toni to turn peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals. But we feel a prodigious pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to her amateurish musings. No matter how bad you think Mrs. Toni's demands are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. It's a well-known fact that Mrs. Toni utilizes a narrow and static view of human nature. It's an equally well-known fact that Mrs. Toni can make no claim to a distinguishing talent of any kind. When logic puts these two facts together, the necessary result is an understanding that I want to anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. But first, let me pose an abstract question. What is this deceitful, brainless fascination Mrs. Toni has with boosterism? The answer is not obvious, because I frequently talk about how we may never learn the answers to some of the more vexing questions surrounding Mrs. Toni's motives. I would drop the subject, except that my current plan is to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. Yes, Mrs. Toni will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim that I mention that in this spot because of its close connection with the item just above. And just let her try and stop me.
It may seem obvious, but if anything, an axiom among Mrs. Toni's cat's-paws is that Mrs. Toni is omnipotent. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. No matter how close she's come to making me fall into the traps set for me by her lieutenants, she won't be satisfied until she finds a way to curry favor with xenophobic buffoons using a barrage of flattery, especially recognition of their "value", their "importance", their "educational mission", and other passive-aggressive, infantile nonsense. Mrs. Toni is an interesting character. On the one hand, she likes to break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness. But on the other hand, if she honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from her. If I understand her arguments correctly, then she is absolutely determined to believe that she is a martyr for freedom and a victim of interventionism, and she's not about to let facts or reason get in her way.
Considering that some antihumanist champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine don't have a clue, I offer that there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Mrs. Toni finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that she try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Mrs. Toni's argument that pauperism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us is hopelessly flawed and completely circuitous. She believes that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. That's just wrong. She further believes that the Earth is flat. Wrong again!
Anyway, the consequence of all this is that Mrs. Toni has no discernible talents. The only things she has definitely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose she's good at convincing people that she is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong, but I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why all of Mrs. Toni's tricks are based on the premise that she is known for her sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. My peers feel that there should be a law against this. While this is undoubtedly true, I assert we must add that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that she may let sophomoric dorks run rampant through the streets right after she reads this letter. Let her. Before long, I will do something good for others. Mrs. Toni would have us believe that it's okay to create division in the name of diversity. Yeah, right. She plans to perpetrate acts of the most domineering character. She has instructed her slaves not to discuss this or even admit to her plan's existence. Obviously, Mrs. Toni knows she has something to hide. Does anybody else feel the way I do, or am I alone in my disgust with Mrs. Auntie Toni?

HM
02-28-2005, 09:05 PM
When assessing BBSP's sound bites, one need not resort to vicious name-calling or opprobrious epithets. One need only present the facts. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. Don't let BBSP delude you into thinking that without its superior guidance, we will go nowhere. It's just trying to worsen an already unstable situation.
I respect BBSP's analects, although its strictures are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, I stand by what I've written before, that it does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. BBSP can blame me for the influx of violent doctrinaire-types if it makes it feel better, but it won't help its cause any. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that BBSP doesn't plague our minds.
For your information, BBSP's theories have no redeeming value. But that's not all: Like a verbal magician, it knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. The tone of BBSP's stances is so far removed from reality, I find myself questioning what color the sky must be in BBSP's world.
If BBSP wants to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system, fine. Just don't make me go into hiding while it's at it. If, five years ago, I had described an organization like BBSP to you and told you that in five years, it'd inure us to diabolic alarmism, you'd have thought me self-aggrandizing. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how its morals were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, time cannot change BBSP's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which BBSP can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, leave behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries. Sure, we could just sit back and let BBSP redefine humanity as alienated machines/beasts and then convince everyone that they were never human to begin with, but that prospect really grates on people who have any kind of common sense. If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will truly find that BBSP hates, with a pure and perfect hatred, all those who tell BBSP what we all think of it -- and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is BBSP going through now? A clue might be that BBSP hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What it lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that BBSP has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to reduce us to acute penury. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that if it bites me, I will bite back. What I think -- and I'm no specialist -- is that BBSP's announcements symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Will BBSP's snotty cronies manipulate public understanding of racialism? Only time will tell.
To put this in context, we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with BBSP. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that I must undoubtedly reach out even to my most ostrich-like readers and show them how identifying and naming antihumanist, obdurate scrubs is fundamentally different from using their apologues as an instrument of rebellion. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that if it had even a shred of intellectual integrity, it'd admit that it would rather talk about making changes than actually make them. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that it is a paragon of morality and wisdom, then there is really no hope for you. To believe that the few of us who complain regularly about BBSP's slurs are simply spoiling the party is to deceive ourselves. For those of us who make our living trying to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy, it is important to consider that inasmuch as I disagree with its accusations and find its ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet its speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. This is abject jingoism! So what if BBSP hates me for pointing out that its message is apparently that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years? Let it hate me. I consider such hatred a mark of honor, a mark of distinction.
Authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity. This means, in particular, that everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that you may have noticed that within the deleterious milieu of materialism exists the opportunity for BBSP to waffle on all the issues. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, BBSP wants to create widespread psychological suffering. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. I don't like to repeat myself, but BBSP's hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it.
I believe I have finally figured out what makes organizations like BBSP dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. BBSP offers two principal reasons as to why 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. It argues that (1) a book of its writings would be a good addition to the Bible, and (2) obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. These arguments are invalid for the following reasons: First, it doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive.
Now that I've had time to think about BBSP's magic-bullet explanations, my only question is this: Why? Why turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into an ungrateful vat of insurrectionism? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that BBSP teaches workshops on escapism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. One doesn't need a finely developed sense of irony to note that a well-respected professor at a nearby university, writing with the dispassionate objectivity that is a precondition of all scientific knowledge, has recently concluded that BBSP's hatchet jobs would be totally risible if they weren't so loquacious. End of story. Actually, I should add that even if one is opposed to odious negativism (and I am), then surely, I need your help if I'm ever to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, I don't need to tell you that I am not content to watch my liberties slip away even as I write this letter. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that the world is suffering from BBSP's lack of faith in a transcendental truth. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. It has been proven time and time again that BBSP intends to create a new social class. Bloodthirsty schemers, villainous adolescents, and brown-nosing, intemperate malcontents will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their janissaries. An armed revolt against BBSP is morally justified. However, I contend that it is not yet strategically justified.
If BBSP is going to make an emotional appeal, then it should also include a rational argument. BBSP's ideologies are exemplary of the forces minorities must fight in their struggle to achieve equal footing with the rest of the community. Natural law is therefore the fulcrum upon which rests the case that BBSP has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever it thinks that means) to prove that two wrongs make a right. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that the objection may still be raised that the majority of malodorous twits are heroes, if not saints. At first glance, this sounds almost believable. Yet the following must be borne in mind: No matter how bad you think BBSP's hijinks are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. I want to draw two important conclusions from this. The first is that BBSP's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance, and the second is that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent it has tried to destroy the lives of good, honest people. The other is whether or not BBSP periodically puts up a facade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.
BBSP is inherently audacious, biased, and shameless. Oh, and it also has a gruesome mode of existence. To put it another way, there is a format BBSP should follow for its next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts. Now that this letter has come to an end, I unquestionably hope you walk away from it realizing that the public perception is that BBSP's dotty forces exert themselves to muddy the water, obfuscate the record, and cover up, by sophistries and denials, all of BBSP's inconsiderate contretemps.

HM
02-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Damn....can I type fast or what? :wink:

You Te
02-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Damn....can I type fast or what? :wink:
No, you just type a whole lot of nothing.
You Te

HM
02-28-2005, 09:40 PM
No, you just type a whole lot of nothing.
You Te
Sorry that I deviated from the substance of this forum.
:)

Squirtin Thunder
02-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Hey Billy
I hear Guru is hot stuff
Hell I will take that bait !!!
That is what this Sanger was desinged for.
Jim

dmontzsta
02-28-2005, 09:59 PM
We don't think it, we watch it with you newbie v-drive guys way to happy to tug for a spell..sad shit, but if the arse fits it, wear it the best you can RiceBoy............( . )( . )............ :eat: Im just warming up now dumbass!
"Way to happy to tug for a spell?" Kim, seriously man you make no sense...please if you are going to post in a form atleast make some sense. I think my 6 year old son can explain things better.
The only nut rider is you, you have always been riding UT and Rolands sack and most recently Canuk and Forkin Stupid.

dmontzsta
02-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Frank (HolyMoly) you have definately scared the whacker boys off, especially Kim. He looks at more than 3 sentences and immediately backs down.
Note: He will read what I typed and respond. :rollside:

Roman 1
02-28-2005, 11:10 PM
The facts about the v-drive and string puller...
The guy with the Wacker(Danny Smith) was our fastest guy, I guess if the same v-drive shows up to BBSP he will teach us wackers a lesson.
You Te
Nobody was bragging about a 2 mile drive you "freakin retard!"
Your fastest guy at 103 :rollside: BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
No lesson just a great big Reality check for you dyslexic types....
R1 :supp:

BILLY.B
03-01-2005, 06:51 AM
..Do they ever run well? I call bullshit also........( . )( . )...... :hammer2:Well enough to beat your no spelling ASS. As far as calling bullshit on whether or not the v-drive won. You lose again. :hammerhea

BILLY.B
03-01-2005, 07:18 AM
You TeFirst off Scummer couldn't launch at Needles or Topock due to water level being to low or i'm sure he would of drove down to see your TRAILER ASS, then again he was 250 miles away from your garage now that I think about it :idea: . Second who cares what color the OB was I was just repeating what I was told. Probably looked white seeing as Scummer went by him so quick it was just a blur :jawdrop: . And a stock 4 seater, yeah right as long as the kids sitting in the seats are under 12 pounds as to not upset the HP to WEIGHT factor you so desperately look for :hammer2: . Face it Roland, (oopppps I thought I was talking to someone fast), You-TE, finally a v-drive that isn't a 60's style with a six cylider Buick in it comes to play and your no where to be found. I know I know bring it to the BBSP and i'll show you. I think this deal has run it course and your losing. Good luck.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You Te
03-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Well enough to beat your no spelling ASS. As far as calling bullshit on whether or not the v-drive won. You lose again. :hammerhea
Billy B. Mr. Phd of spelling. No single seat white boat with decals bullshit Billy
He did not race me so how could I lose?
You Te

You Te
03-01-2005, 07:51 AM
First off Scummer couldn't launch at Needles or Topock due to water level being to low.
Scummer went by him so quick it was just a blur :jawdrop:
And a stock 4 seater, yeah right as long as the kids sitting in the seats are under 12
More from (BBB) bullshit billy B.
The water level was so high the speed alley beach was under water.
low water level.............BULLSHIT Topock was just to far a trip for the v-drive.
went by so quick..............BULLSHIT
kids in the back seat............BULLSHIT (not including a fat ass like you) 4 regular adults.
Have a nice day BBB BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

You Te
03-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Sorry that I deviated from the substance of this forum.
:)
Save your substance for the work place.
You Te

You Te
03-01-2005, 07:57 AM
Nobody was bragging about a 2 mile drive you "freakin retard!"
Your fastest guy at 103 :rollside: BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
No lesson just a great big Reality check for you dyslexic types....
R1 :supp:
I hope nobody was bragging about a 2 mile ride.
Yep, our fastest guy 103 MPH, see roman, it's safe for you to come out and play.
I see you like to use reality check quite a bit, you should try it some time .
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
03-01-2005, 08:05 AM
I don't want to be rude or disrespectful, and I surely don't want to start an argument, but the evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind Mrs. Auntie Toni's morals. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Mrs. Toni's premise (that black is white and night is day) is her morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Mrs. Toni uses this disguised morality to support her plans for the future, thereby making her argument self-refuting. The dominant characteristic of her memoranda is not that they shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs, but that, in the bargain, they institutionalize sex discrimination by requiring different standards of protection and behavior for men and women. I may be opening a Pandora's box by writing this, but her prognoses have merged with interdenominationalism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both support international crime while purporting to oppose it. And both harm others, or even instill the fear of harm.
Mrs. Toni will do everything in her power to blend together alcoholism and teetotalism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; if one could get a Ph.D. in Larrikinism, Mrs. Toni would be the first in line to have one. When she first announced that she wanted to blame our societal problems on handy scapegoats, I nearly choked on my own stomach bile. Though many people agree that we must work together against particularism, nihilism, sadism, etc., Mrs. Toni frequently avers her support of democracy and her love of freedom. But one need only look at what Mrs. Toni is doing -- as opposed to what she is saying -- to understand her true aims. Just the other day, some of her temperamental, soulless acolytes forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Mrs. Toni's blueprint for a world in which belligerent euphuists are free to squeeze every last drop of blood from our overworked, overtaxed bodies. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that if this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to foster mutual understanding.
Mrs. Toni clings to ruffianism like a drowning man clings to a life preserver. But there are other strains of wily separatism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize confused fogeys whose insincere fervor blinds them to historical lessons. It has been said that I reject her demands. I, in turn, claim that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I only wish that she had the same intellectual honesty. I have taken the liberty of letting Mrs. Toni know that she pompously claims that it is her moral imperative to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. Think about that for a moment. Better, far better, that Man were without the gift of speech than that he use it as Mrs. Toni does. Better that Man could neither read nor write than have his head and heart perverted by the pushy and insipid tommyrot that oozes from Mrs. Toni's pen. And better that the cut of Man's coat and the number of his buttons were fixed by statute and enforced by penalties than that Mrs. Toni should promulgate partisan prejudice against others.
She has no moral courage, nor even a desire to be honest and forthright. So let her call me chthonic. I call her pharisaical. Every time she utters or writes a statement that supports corporatism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. I think we mustn't let her make such statements, partly because she has made some very dangerous assumptions about repressive spoiled brats, but primarily because she occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being sleazy, jackbooted nincompoops. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which she habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that she has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that if she continues to replace our natural soul with an artificial one, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. When you tell Mrs. Toni's expositors that Mrs. Toni desperately wants to be fashionable, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that her beliefs are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us any day now. Her fixation on jingoism is nothing more than camouflage for a lack of original ideas. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them, I must explain to the population at large that her perceptions are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause.
I can repeat with undiminished conviction something I said eons ago: Mrs. Toni's effusions have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. If I didn't sincerely believe that it would be hard to find anyone who doesn't agree that it would be nugatory to discuss Mrs. Toni's philippics without first mentioning that there is something patently ugly in the notion that Mrs. Toni's cop-outs enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. Mrs. Toni must have known that her utterances would cause high levels of outrage and would generate many letters in response (like this one). Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that her understrappers have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times -- stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize her brutal long-term goals. It is certainly not a pretty sight.
As incredible and bizarre as it sounds, humanity is really the victim of a diabolical conspiracy masterminded by Mrs. Toni to strap us down with a network of rules and regulations. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: How much longer can we tolerate her pretentious, acrimonious imprecations before the whole country collectively throws up? A clue might be that if you don't think that without checks and balances, obscene converts to philistinism are free to give lunatics control of the asylum, then think again. Do you think I'm the only one who wants to listen to others? I assure you, I am not. But she is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me, because Mrs. Toni's previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that her new changes will be even more rapacious, because it has been brought to my attention that Mrs. Toni's tracts are undeniably despised by everyone but brain-damaged, damnable predaceous-types. While this is true, Mrs. Toni says she's going to control what we do and how we do it before the year is over. Is she out of her mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that her hired goons will leave us high and dry as they poke and pry into every facet of our lives. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: We should view the realms of imperialism and neopaganism not as two opposing poles, but as two continua.
Daily, the truth is being impressed upon us that Mrs. Toni's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Mrs. Toni's followers, who loudly proclaim that doctrinaire mercantalism enthusiasts are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Regardless of those blockish proclamations, the truth is that she presents herself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. Mrs. Toni is eloquent in her denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors the worst types of hateful prevaricators I've ever seen. And here we have the ultimate irony, because a great many of us don't want Mrs. Toni to turn peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals. But we feel a prodigious pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to her amateurish musings. No matter how bad you think Mrs. Toni's demands are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. It's a well-known fact that Mrs. Toni utilizes a narrow and static view of human nature. It's an equally well-known fact that Mrs. Toni can make no claim to a distinguishing talent of any kind. When logic puts these two facts together, the necessary result is an understanding that I want to anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. But first, let me pose an abstract question. What is this deceitful, brainless fascination Mrs. Toni has with boosterism? The answer is not obvious, because I frequently talk about how we may never learn the answers to some of the more vexing questions surrounding Mrs. Toni's motives. I would drop the subject, except that my current plan is to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. Yes, Mrs. Toni will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim that I mention that in this spot because of its close connection with the item just above. And just let her try and stop me.
It may seem obvious, but if anything, an axiom among Mrs. Toni's cat's-paws is that Mrs. Toni is omnipotent. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. No matter how close she's come to making me fall into the traps set for me by her lieutenants, she won't be satisfied until she finds a way to curry favor with xenophobic buffoons using a barrage of flattery, especially recognition of their "value", their "importance", their "educational mission", and other passive-aggressive, infantile nonsense. Mrs. Toni is an interesting character. On the one hand, she likes to break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness. But on the other hand, if she honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from her. If I understand her arguments correctly, then she is absolutely determined to believe that she is a martyr for freedom and a victim of interventionism, and she's not about to let facts or reason get in her way.
Considering that some antihumanist champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine don't have a clue, I offer that there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Mrs. Toni finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that she try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Mrs. Toni's argument that pauperism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us is hopelessly flawed and completely circuitous. She believes that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. That's just wrong. She further believes that the Earth is flat. Wrong again!
Anyway, the consequence of all this is that Mrs. Toni has no discernible talents. The only things she has definitely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose she's good at convincing people that she is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong, but I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why all of Mrs. Toni's tricks are based on the premise that she is known for her sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. My peers feel that there should be a law against this. While this is undoubtedly true, I assert we must add that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that she may let sophomoric dorks run rampant through the streets right after she reads this letter. Let her. Before long, I will do something good for others. Mrs. Toni would have us believe that it's okay to create division in the name of diversity. Yeah, right. She plans to perpetrate acts of the most domineering character. She has instructed her slaves not to discuss this or even admit to her plan's existence. Obviously, Mrs. Toni knows she has something to hide. Does anybody else feel the way I do, or am I alone in my disgust with Mrs. Auntie Toni?
MAN!...........

Roland the Fisherman
03-01-2005, 08:09 AM
When assessing BBSP's sound bites, one need not resort to vicious name-calling or opprobrious epithets. One need only present the facts. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. Don't let BBSP delude you into thinking that without its superior guidance, we will go nowhere. It's just trying to worsen an already unstable situation.
I respect BBSP's analects, although its strictures are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, I stand by what I've written before, that it does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. BBSP can blame me for the influx of violent doctrinaire-types if it makes it feel better, but it won't help its cause any. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that BBSP doesn't plague our minds.
For your information, BBSP's theories have no redeeming value. But that's not all: Like a verbal magician, it knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. The tone of BBSP's stances is so far removed from reality, I find myself questioning what color the sky must be in BBSP's world.
If BBSP wants to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system, fine. Just don't make me go into hiding while it's at it. If, five years ago, I had described an organization like BBSP to you and told you that in five years, it'd inure us to diabolic alarmism, you'd have thought me self-aggrandizing. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how its morals were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, time cannot change BBSP's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which BBSP can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, leave behind a legacy of perpetual indebtedness in developing countries. Sure, we could just sit back and let BBSP redefine humanity as alienated machines/beasts and then convince everyone that they were never human to begin with, but that prospect really grates on people who have any kind of common sense. If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will truly find that BBSP hates, with a pure and perfect hatred, all those who tell BBSP what we all think of it -- and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is BBSP going through now? A clue might be that BBSP hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What it lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that BBSP has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to reduce us to acute penury. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that if it bites me, I will bite back. What I think -- and I'm no specialist -- is that BBSP's announcements symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Will BBSP's snotty cronies manipulate public understanding of racialism? Only time will tell.
To put this in context, we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with BBSP. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that I must undoubtedly reach out even to my most ostrich-like readers and show them how identifying and naming antihumanist, obdurate scrubs is fundamentally different from using their apologues as an instrument of rebellion. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that if it had even a shred of intellectual integrity, it'd admit that it would rather talk about making changes than actually make them. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that it is a paragon of morality and wisdom, then there is really no hope for you. To believe that the few of us who complain regularly about BBSP's slurs are simply spoiling the party is to deceive ourselves. For those of us who make our living trying to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy, it is important to consider that inasmuch as I disagree with its accusations and find its ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet its speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. This is abject jingoism! So what if BBSP hates me for pointing out that its message is apparently that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years? Let it hate me. I consider such hatred a mark of honor, a mark of distinction.
Authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity. This means, in particular, that everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that you may have noticed that within the deleterious milieu of materialism exists the opportunity for BBSP to waffle on all the issues. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, BBSP wants to create widespread psychological suffering. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. I don't like to repeat myself, but BBSP's hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it.
I believe I have finally figured out what makes organizations like BBSP dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. BBSP offers two principal reasons as to why 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. It argues that (1) a book of its writings would be a good addition to the Bible, and (2) obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. These arguments are invalid for the following reasons: First, it doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive.
Now that I've had time to think about BBSP's magic-bullet explanations, my only question is this: Why? Why turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into an ungrateful vat of insurrectionism? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that BBSP teaches workshops on escapism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. One doesn't need a finely developed sense of irony to note that a well-respected professor at a nearby university, writing with the dispassionate objectivity that is a precondition of all scientific knowledge, has recently concluded that BBSP's hatchet jobs would be totally risible if they weren't so loquacious. End of story. Actually, I should add that even if one is opposed to odious negativism (and I am), then surely, I need your help if I'm ever to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, I don't need to tell you that I am not content to watch my liberties slip away even as I write this letter. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that the world is suffering from BBSP's lack of faith in a transcendental truth. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. It has been proven time and time again that BBSP intends to create a new social class. Bloodthirsty schemers, villainous adolescents, and brown-nosing, intemperate malcontents will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their janissaries. An armed revolt against BBSP is morally justified. However, I contend that it is not yet strategically justified.
If BBSP is going to make an emotional appeal, then it should also include a rational argument. BBSP's ideologies are exemplary of the forces minorities must fight in their struggle to achieve equal footing with the rest of the community. Natural law is therefore the fulcrum upon which rests the case that BBSP has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever it thinks that means) to prove that two wrongs make a right. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that the objection may still be raised that the majority of malodorous twits are heroes, if not saints. At first glance, this sounds almost believable. Yet the following must be borne in mind: No matter how bad you think BBSP's hijinks are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. I want to draw two important conclusions from this. The first is that BBSP's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance, and the second is that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent it has tried to destroy the lives of good, honest people. The other is whether or not BBSP periodically puts up a facade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.
BBSP is inherently audacious, biased, and shameless. Oh, and it also has a gruesome mode of existence. To put it another way, there is a format BBSP should follow for its next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts. Now that this letter has come to an end, I unquestionably hope you walk away from it realizing that the public perception is that BBSP's dotty forces exert themselves to muddy the water, obfuscate the record, and cover up, by sophistries and denials, all of BBSP's inconsiderate contretemps.
And I thought I came off as pompous and long winded. Anyone elses head hurt?

Kevin Boyntin
03-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Billy B. Mr. Phd of spelling. No single seat white boat with decals bullshit Billy
You Te
Because you are a loser !
Fact: Your Ob got beat by Scummer.
Fact: You posted on here that you were going to call to find out the gruesome details
Fact: You are a Tool
Fact: You and hanson love to make scat films with each other.

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 09:31 AM
They also like to play with dolls together.

Kevin Boyntin
03-01-2005, 09:41 AM
You are Whacker boy!

HM
03-01-2005, 09:48 AM
I don't know how to tell you this, but soulless brutish-types will always band together to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. As a preliminary, I want to examine the social and cultural conditions that squeeze every last drop of blood from our overworked, overtaxed bodies. Imagine getting a dollar every time Roland The Fisherman said he wouldn't irritate an incredible number of people, but did so anyway. You'd be very, very rich. He will slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass in the blink of an eye -- not necessarily by direct action, but by convincing his buddies to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. This is equivalent to saying that I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that peevish braggadocios with stronger voices than minds would revert to conceited behavior. But if he were paying attention -- which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this -- he'd see that there's an important difference between me and Roland The Fisherman. Namely, I, for one, am willing to die for my cause. Roland The Fisherman, in contrast, is willing to kill for his -- or, if not to kill, at least to panic irrationally and overreact completely. When you tell Roland The Fisherman's proxies that Roland The Fisherman owes us all an apology, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that he keeps telling us that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. Are we also supposed to believe that absolutism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions? I didn't think so.
His adherents assert that "censorship could benefit us." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written that those of us who have to deal with the victims of Roland The Fisherman's credos don't find his slurs at all humorous, then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, if the only way to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a delusional agenda is for me to die in oppression, chaos, and despair, then so be it. It would decidedly be worth it, because his theories always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. Roland The Fisherman has a deep conviction that his snow jobs are our final line of defense against tyrrany. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that he often uses the phrase, "Studies show that...", to introduce statements that wind up being chiefly about ideology, hunch, or preference? Note that the foregoing does not pretend to be an accurate description of all people who might be considered atrabilious authoritarians. It is only a rough indication of some of Roland The Fisherman's general tendencies. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me embark on a new path towards change, but also to educate others about what I've written.

Forkin' Crazy
03-01-2005, 09:57 AM
You are Whacker boy!
And you are tally wacker boy, boy-n-ten. :(

Kevin Boyntin
03-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Is that your best? Her454 was right about you.

CrazyHippy
03-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Fact: You posted on here that you were going to call to find out the gruesome details
One fact, one blatant lie and two of your oppinions... you would make a hell of a lawyer.
Fact: a 4 seat lake boat got beat
Fact: UT Called to get the truth
Fact: Kevin Boytin licks tools
Fact: Kevin Boytin is an admited conisuer of Scat films :yuk:
The real question is how big a line do the wackers need to sucker an actual Iron Skillet motor boat into making the BBSP, and are treble hooks legal?
BJH :D

Roland the Fisherman
03-01-2005, 11:14 AM
I don't know how to tell you this, but soulless brutish-types will always band together to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. As a preliminary, I want to examine the social and cultural conditions that squeeze every last drop of blood from our overworked, overtaxed bodies. Imagine getting a dollar every time Roland The Fisherman said he wouldn't irritate an incredible number of people, but did so anyway. You'd be very, very rich. He will slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass in the blink of an eye -- not necessarily by direct action, but by convincing his buddies to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. This is equivalent to saying that I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that peevish braggadocios with stronger voices than minds would revert to conceited behavior. But if he were paying attention -- which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this -- he'd see that there's an important difference between me and Roland The Fisherman. Namely, I, for one, am willing to die for my cause. Roland The Fisherman, in contrast, is willing to kill for his -- or, if not to kill, at least to panic irrationally and overreact completely. When you tell Roland The Fisherman's proxies that Roland The Fisherman owes us all an apology, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that he keeps telling us that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. Are we also supposed to believe that absolutism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions? I didn't think so.
His adherents assert that "censorship could benefit us." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written that those of us who have to deal with the victims of Roland The Fisherman's credos don't find his slurs at all humorous, then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, if the only way to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a delusional agenda is for me to die in oppression, chaos, and despair, then so be it. It would decidedly be worth it, because his theories always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. Roland The Fisherman has a deep conviction that his snow jobs are our final line of defense against tyrrany. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that he often uses the phrase, "Studies show that...", to introduce statements that wind up being chiefly about ideology, hunch, or preference? Note that the foregoing does not pretend to be an accurate description of all people who might be considered atrabilious authoritarians. It is only a rough indication of some of Roland The Fisherman's general tendencies. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me embark on a new path towards change, but also to educate others about what I've written.
Sir Molly,
It is but a mater of time before I find the bodies of work that you plagiarise, then alter to make your own. At times I perceive the distinective bouquet of Shakespeare, yet other times the fowel permeating stench of a liberal filibustering on the Senate floor.
Kevin/Guru, don't be a putz.

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 11:48 AM
One fact, one blatant lie and two of your oppinions... you would make a hell of a lawyer.
Fact: a 4 seat lake boat got beat
Fact: UT Called to get the truth
Fact: Kevin Boytin licks tools
Fact: Kevin Boytin is an admited conisuer of Scat films :yuk:
The real question is how big a line do the wackers need to sucker an actual Iron Skillet motor boat into making the BBSP, and are treble hooks legal?
BJH :D
I really think a V-Drive should show up and represent, but on the some token I think that whackers need to show up to V-Drive/Jet events just as equal.

Roland the Fisherman
03-01-2005, 12:21 PM
I really think a V-Drive should show up and represent, but on the some token I think that whackers need to show up to V-Drive/Jet events just as equal.
I have showed at the FBC event, and Stoker (KK) has made many CFW events.

You Te
03-01-2005, 12:28 PM
Fact: I did not race Schmmer.
Fact: I like to know the truth, since the v-drive
guys are so full of S H I T.
Fact: No matter what name you use you are still
a CHIMP
You Te

You Te
03-01-2005, 12:35 PM
I don't know how to tell you blah blah blah blah blah blah ECT.
HM, a tall short man that loves to write bullshit.
You Te

HM
03-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Sir Molly,
It is but a mater of time before I find the bodies of work that you plagiarise, then alter to make your own.....
good luck with that. If you like, I can give the the direct link? BTW - I did no alteration.

canuck1
03-01-2005, 01:37 PM
OK, here we sit developing a Holy Molly translator....HM if you keep putting up shite like that we will take you key board away, or make you actually type that out by yourself

HM
03-01-2005, 01:47 PM
OK, here we sit developing a Holy Molly translator....HM if you keep putting up shite like that we will take you key board away, or make you actually type that out by yourself
LOL - if you want someone to actually type that stuff from scratch, call RiverDave.
:D

canuck1
03-01-2005, 01:56 PM
You posted it you type it
I had to take a nap while trying to read it

Roland the Fisherman
03-01-2005, 02:17 PM
good luck with that. If you like, I can give the the direct link? BTW - I did no alteration.
:D Man, all that crap is written with my fish'n name in it? How lucky did you get finding that web site.

HM
03-01-2005, 02:34 PM
:D Man, all that crap is written with my fish'n name in it? How lucky did you get finding that web site.
LOL....nothing like that.....can you say "generator"? Input the name and choose how many paragraphs you would like.

Roland the Fisherman
03-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Note to the gallery: I just got off the phone with a pissed off Kevin Boyntin and he is'nt Guru. However he does agree with me that Guru is a putz.

V-DRIVES RULE
03-01-2005, 02:51 PM
So a mild flatty that runs good at a hundred + WAX'S YOUR ASS'Sand out accelerates you guys and you-t's CRY'IN LIKE A BABY Somebody get the "wittle" :cry: :cry: baby a kleenex or a TAMPOM!!! BUWAAAAA!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 03:30 PM
You and Kevy fighting again, bend over and take it like a good V-Drive bitch :D ............( . )( . )........RiceBoy PunkAss! :idea:

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Well enough to beat your no spelling ASS. As far as calling bullshit on whether or not the v-drive won. You lose again. :hammerhea
That was a 225 ya Boob( big engine :rolleyes: ) and are you in charge of the spelling patrol again..shit........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Comeon now, didn't you get that shit sandwich I sent to..I sent it by Air... :D ( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 03:37 PM
They also like to play with dolls together.
Dolls sound way better than I play Kevin :D ........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 03:42 PM
So a mild flatty that runs good at a hundred + WAX'S YOUR ASS'Sand out accelerates you guys and you-t's CRY'IN LIKE A BABY Somebody get the "wittle" :cry: :cry: baby a kleenex or a TAMPOM!!! BUWAAAAA!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
President and CEO of the U-T and Hanson Ass Kick'in CLUB! You spelled wrong its " Ass Kissing Club ", you are right about the rest though........( . )( . )....... :cool:

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 03:47 PM
You and Kevy fighting again, bend over and take it like a good V-Drive bitch :D ............( . )( . )........RiceBoy PunkAss! :idea:
You drive a rice boat, that is gayer than anything you pussy fag she bitch man *****.

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Dolls sound way better than I play Kevin :D ........( . )( . )..........
hmmm...:idea: yet another confusing ass comment from the canadian he/she known as "Kim Hanson".
Did you mean:
Dolls sound way better than PLAYING WITH Kevin ?
Dolls sound way better than I play WITH Kevin ?
WTF? Did you mean hanson?

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:06 PM
You drive a rice boat, that is gayer than anything you pussy fag she bitch man *****.
I seen your boat, at least mine gets air to the carb...........( . )( . ).... :rolleyes: I think its those thing in front of the engine...your fat ass's... :p

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:08 PM
hmmm...:idea: yet another confusing ass comment from the canadian he/she known as "Kim Hanson".
Did you mean:
Dolls sound way better than PLAYING WITH Kevin ?
Dolls sound way better than I play WITH Kevin ?
WTF? Did you mean hanson?
Play with Kevin...Get the KY Jelly though..he asked for it.... :idea: :D ......( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:13 PM
I seen your boat, at least mine gets air to the carb...........( . )( . ).... :rolleyes: I think its those thing in front of the engine...your fat ass's... :p
You mean hair? from your bitch ass?

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:13 PM
Play with Kevin...Get the KY Jelly though..he asked for it.... :idea: :D ......( . )( . )..........
There you go! Thanks for the tip, you know all about the KY Jelly you and canuck have wild nights with that stuff huh?

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:19 PM
You mean hair? from your bitch ass?
Just cause my ass is small, it's not a bitch ass!.....( . )( . )......... :idea:

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Just cause my ass is small, it's not a bitch ass!.....( . )( . )......... :idea:
ok then, how about if I call it... sperm depository ass?

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:23 PM
There you go! Thanks for the tip, you know all about the KY Jelly you and canuck have wild nights with that stuff huh?
Typical RiceBoy, dream all you want...........( . )( . ).........Kevy is calling Punk..... :sleeping:

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Typical RiceBoy, dream all you want...........( . )( . ).........Kevy is calling Punk..... :sleeping:
SO WEAK...SO WEAK...you can do better than that Kim, Canuck told me.

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:27 PM
ok then, how about if I call it... sperm depository ass?
Im not part of that V-Drive Section...............( . )( . )..............Isn't Kevy avalable? You must have pissed him off good...I bet ya had to bite him :confused: You gay fockers, whats next?

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Im not part of that V-Drive Section...............( . )( . )..............Isn't Kevy avalable? You must have pissed him off good...I bet ya had to bite him :confused: You gay fockers, whats next?
Well you bought a v-drive and a wet suit to wear while you drive it...then showed up to a v-drive meet and found it it wasnt like the whacker meets, then you went home feeling stupid and now you call v-drivers gay. heh, good job dumbass.

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:32 PM
SO WEAK...SO WEAK...you can do better than that Kim, Canuck told me.
He told me I had to learn your version of LEAP-FROG and I said **** that chit, they can play hide the gerbal! Did you find it yet? :sleeping: .......( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:33 PM
He told me I had to learn your version of LEAP-FROG and I said **** that chit, they can play hide the gerbal! Did you find it yet? :sleeping: .......( . )( . )..........
I see the beer is starting to kick in huh? Pretty soon we will see this ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; that means you fell out of the chair and are done for the night.

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Well you bought a v-drive and a wet suit to wear while you drive it...then showed up to a v-drive meet and found it it wasnt like the whacker meets, then you went home feeling stupid and now you call v-drivers gay. heh, good job dumbass.
I don't need to explain to a gay ass RiceBoy.......You wouldn't get it :hammer2: ............( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:41 PM
I see the beer is starting to kick in huh? Pretty soon we will see this ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; that means you fell out of the chair and are done for the night.
More like bored of your gay shit, this is BenchRacers...not Cocksuckers!............( . )( . ).......... :idea:

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:47 PM
I don't need to explain to a gay ass RiceBoy.......You wouldn't get it :hammer2: ............( . )( . )...........
You dont need to explain anyways, I know you were thinking that you would find some more gay men to bang you up, didnt happen, you have to stick with the small whacker crowd.

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:48 PM
More like bored of your gay shit, this is BenchRacers...not Cocksuckers!............( . )( . ).......... :idea:
Wow you are pretty smart, glad you learned that...wanna get back to bench racing? or can you not sit on the bench since your ass is sore?
:idea: :supp: :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Wow you are pretty smart, glad you learned that...wanna get back to bench racing? or can you not sit on the bench since your ass is sore?
:idea: :supp: :boxingguy
My ass is fine, are you having dreams again.......... :confused: ....( . )( . ).............I know ya want it, you can't have it! I don't have a blow up doll for a wife :sleeping:

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 08:00 PM
My ass is fine, are you having dreams again.......... :confused: ....( . )( . ).............I know ya want it, you can't have it! I don't have a blow up doll for a wife :sleeping:
You dont have a blow up doll for a wife, but you have a blow up doll for a mistress, that is how you test out how much viagra to take.

You Te
03-01-2005, 10:11 PM
So a mild flatty that runs good at a hundred +
Play with my pee pee VDR
You Te

BILLY.B
03-02-2005, 06:44 AM
You TeThe post was directed at your NUTT SWINGING GAY LOVER.....KIMMY. And your right how could he beat you seeing as you were at home in the garage.

BILLY.B
03-02-2005, 06:54 AM
low water level.............BULLSHIT Topock was just to far a trip for the v-drive.
[/SIZE]
You Te Man you just can't let it go that a v-drive will drive down to play with you can you???. Look at all the pictures of Needles lately and you can tell the water level is lower then it has been in years. Speed alley would be high due to the water backing up on Havasu you dumb ASS, and it will take sometime to make it further up river. Face it Te if Scummer could carry enough fuel he'd LEAD you around like a seeing eye dog, even through the rough $hit seeing as your to skeerd to break your potato chip.

Jetboatguru
03-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Billy, you are wasting your time with Uncle Tony. It will be a great race with Scummer against Uncle Tony's boat and Roland driving it. I am just glad that Roland is around to shoe the thing. I am sure Uncle Tony is too. It must suck to have someone drive your boat because you are too feminine.
BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-02-2005, 08:57 AM
thats gonna leave a mark! :supp:

stoker2001
03-02-2005, 06:00 PM
just got the straight poop from danny Smith and ric Gillman was there to.they said your boat took a bitchen set and hauled ass and they hope you come out more often.if you want to know where you stand by runnin danny, his STV euro will run low elevens at the drags and double as a family boat with twice the room as our little pisspots and is able to eat up havasu chop.hope to meet you at BBSP.

You Te
03-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Man you just can't let it go that a v-drive will drive down to play with you can you???.
Billy, you are dumb as a rock. You guy's have been invited to speed alley for years, it sounds like you need to let it go. :hammerhea :hammerhea
You Te

You Te
03-02-2005, 06:35 PM
just got the straight poop from danny Smith and ric Gillman was there to.they said your boat took a bitchen set and hauled ass and they hope you come out more often.if you want to know where you stand by runnin danny, his STV euro will run low elevens at the drags and double as a family boat with twice the room as our little pisspots and is able to eat up havasu chop.hope to meet you at BBSP.
Danny's STV does not even make the pecking order list. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

You Te
03-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Billy, you are wasting your time with Uncle Tony. It will be a great race with Scummer against Uncle Tony's boat and Roland driving it. I am just glad that Roland is around to shoe the thing. I am sure Uncle Tony is too. It must suck to have someone drive your boat because you are too feminine.
BWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ah yes, more stupid comments from Tony Scarlata.

You Te
03-02-2005, 06:41 PM
thats gonna leave a mark! :supp:
I've got a mark for you Jerry.
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
03-02-2005, 07:02 PM
a skid mark in your shorts!I've got a mark for you Jerry.
You Te

Jetboatguru
03-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Another quality post from Rolands boat owner. It is nice to drive other peoples boats. You can run the piss out of them. Owners are usually gangly dorks. Hey, just like You Te!!
BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You Te
03-02-2005, 07:56 PM
a skid mark in your shorts!
Shorts, don't let Scarlata see this post.
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Another day at the office....thats Mr. Scummer to you outboard girls :rollside:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10365Scummer1.jpg

single barrel
03-03-2005, 06:46 AM
President and CEO of the U-T and Hanson Ass Kick'in CLUB! You spelled wrong its " Ass Kissing Club ", you are right about the rest though........( . )( . )....... :cool:
GO AWAY KIMMY

You Te
03-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Another quality post from Rolands boat owner. It is nice to drive other peoples boats. You can run the piss out of them. Owners are usually gangly dorks. Hey, just like You Te!!
BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1. Scarlata never makes anything quality.
2. Scarlata runs the piss out of other peoples boats because he has no
respect for other peoples property.
3. Scarlata is a little man with a big ego.
You Te

You Te
03-03-2005, 12:58 PM
if Scummer could carry enough fuel
IF, if, if, if, if, a TFH could run long enough and carry enough fuel it could be a lake boat.
If I would take my boat out of the garage you would get spanked. ..................................IF
You Te

You Te
03-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Another day at the office....thats Mr. Scummer to you outboard girls :rollside:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10365Scummer1.jpg
Holy poo poo!!!
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
03-03-2005, 01:13 PM
IF, if, if, if, if, a TFH could run long enough and carry enough fuel it could be a lake boat.
If I would take my boat out of the garage you would get spanked. ..................................IF
You Te
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are!

Kim Hanson
03-03-2005, 05:56 PM
GO AWAY KIMMY
Single Barrel...Load it and pull the trigger PLEASE!.........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes:

O.B eddie
03-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Single Barrel...Load it and pull the trigger PLEASE!.........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes: Coming from someone who likes to unload it when the trigger is pulled!! Hanson you Faggott!! Hee HAw for mrs. BBT

Kim Hanson
03-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Coming from someone who likes to unload it when the trigger is pulled!! Hanson you Faggott!! Hee HAw for mrs. BBT
I really think you wish I was, ya freak........( . )( . )........... :yuk:

HM
03-05-2005, 11:07 PM
You Te
Needles:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1761sm-NeedlesMarina-1.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1761sm-NeedlesMarina-2.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1761sm-UpRiver-2.JPG
Moabi:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1761sm-Moabi-2.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1761sm-Moabi-3.JPG
Laughlin:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/23110026995-R1-018-7A.jpg

Kim Hanson
03-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Needles:
Moabi:
Laughlin:
I see why the parking lots are full, you boys got no H2O! .......( . )( . )........So what do they do in Needles then :confused: Compare dicks? :frown:

V-DRIVES RULE
03-06-2005, 05:27 PM
I see why the parking lots are full, you boys got no H2O! .......( . )( . )........So what do they do in Needles then :confused: Compare dicks? :frown:My name is KIM''JOE DIRT'' Hanson DuMbEr ThAn dIrT "im from canada you know"

Kim Hanson
03-06-2005, 05:56 PM
My name is KIM''JOE DIRT'' Hanson DuMbEr ThAn dIrT "im from canada you know"
I thought you were V-Drive Rules! :confused: I say you rule the outhouse, nothing more..........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:

You Te
03-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Needles:
Moabi:
Laughlin:
I'm sure you ran right out and took all those for me. I've got photos from the 60's like that.
You Te

HM
03-06-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm sure you ran right out and took all those for me. I've got photos from the 60's like that.
You Te
LOL....got them from a couple different people who posted them. Check the location of the pics and who took them. they are all from the last 2 weeks.

BILLY.B
03-06-2005, 08:27 PM
You Te Hey scrotum breath (you-te), maybe you and the ball swinger/ girls tight Levi short wearing/ beer guzzling Canadian can start another event called the HLANMWSP (Hung Like A Nat :( Mud Wrestling Spanking Party seeing as there's no water. Oh i'm sorry, your right there's plenty of water for you and him to splash each other. What a bunch of TOOLS!!!! :(

You Te
03-07-2005, 06:55 AM
Hey (Hung Like A Nat
Hey Billy, how about I give you some nathood, right up the ass?
Come on Billy Bee it's the latest buzz.
You Te

You Te
03-07-2005, 06:57 AM
LOL....got them from a couple different people who posted them. Check the location of the pics and who took them. they are all from the last 2 weeks.
Of course they are, because you said so.
You Te

dossangers
03-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Same OL' tired story. were going to make the topock run wed there will plenty of boats to run spew-t dare to show? no-show i thought so how could you live the SHAME? you might have to move to CANADA i hear there a nice singlewide next to HANSON!!!!!!!! :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Same OL' tired story. were going to make the topock run wed there will plenty of boats to run spew-t dare to show? no-show i thought so how could you live the SHAME? you might have to move to CANADA i hear there a nice singlewide next to HANSON!!!!!!!! :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:
I like your pad old focker.........( . )( . )........... :jawdrop:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72DOSS.jpg

You Te
03-08-2005, 08:52 PM
In the middle of the week, what a surprise dos dickies.
We will be a BBSP on the week-end..... dare to show?
You Te