PDA

View Full Version : hey ***boat...image center?????????

FRENCHIE
02-28-2005, 07:35 AM
what is up with it!!!??? :cry: cant upload!!!

1Bahnerjet
02-28-2005, 04:53 PM
well at least your a Top Poster with 376 Images, unlike me with only ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS Images & most GONE :mad:
Screwed Again. :mad:

JetBoatRich
03-03-2005, 10:41 AM
TRIED AGAIN TODAY :hammer2: still screwed up

FRENCHIE
03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
TRIED AGAIN TODAY :hammer2: still screwed up
me too dude!!! whats even worse...no response on this serious matter form HB!!!???
:lightsabe :p :D

JetBoatRich
03-03-2005, 12:45 PM
me too dude!!! whats even worse...no response on this serious matter form HB!!!???
:lightsabe :p :D
The customer service department are chasing down magaznes and t-shirts :hammerhea

Cole Sanger
03-03-2005, 12:50 PM
I used to have 7 pages of pictures in my gallery. Now I only have two. What is up with that? :2purples:

JetBoatRich
03-03-2005, 02:42 PM
I seem to have lost 4-500 pictures :hammer2: and can't upload any new pictures :mad:

1Bahnerjet
03-03-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm down about 777 Images :mad: the only Guy who took a Bigger Hit was Hud.
so, hey ***boat what happened ???

Cole Sanger
03-04-2005, 07:28 AM
HOT BOAT..............What is going on with the pictures? A little feedback goes a long way. Are you aware of the problem? I sent a note to the webmaster. Below is the error I get when trying to upload a picture.
Unable to move file [C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\phpB1F.tmp] [c:/inetpub/vhosts/***boat.com/httpdocs/image_center/data/500/643marine-TR660-850A_225.jpg]

JetBoatRich
03-04-2005, 08:13 AM
HOT BOAT..............What is going on with the pictures? A little feedback goes a long way. Are you aware of the problem? I sent a note to the webmaster. Below is the error I get when trying to upload a picture.
Unable to move file [C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\phpB1F.tmp] [c:/inetpub/vhosts/***boat.com/httpdocs/image_center/data/500/643marine-TR660-850A_225.jpg]
I get the same error :hammerhea do you feel like we are being ignored :yuk:

FRENCHIE
03-04-2005, 11:04 AM
ME TOO!!!?? :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-04-2005, 01:17 PM
I get the same error :hammerhea do you feel like we are being ignored :yuk:
none of you have boobs.. LOL!! :D

FRENCHIE
03-04-2005, 01:37 PM
none of you have boobs.. LOL!! :D
i think once or twice ive been told different!!!!!???
:eek: :p

Cole Sanger
03-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Got a reply from the webmaster that he was going to look into it, but most of the pictures are gone from my gallery still. What is going on ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

1Bahnerjet
03-06-2005, 09:54 AM
well I took a Pretty Big Hit, about 770 Images GONE. :mad: guess if there not in the Image Center there not anywhere. most of my Images were Scanned out of Mags. so I could replace them, don't know if its worth the Effort. would be COOL if Hot Boat said something, anything !

Rexone
03-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Do any of you guys images that appear missing still come up in threads you posted in (like wild vdrives) or are they red x's. I'm not image center admin, just speculating. Seems to me if they still show up in threads just the database that sorts them is screwed up and not the images gone.
again, speculation.

1Bahnerjet
03-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Do any of you guys images that appear missing still come up in threads you posted in (like wild vdrives) or are they red x's. I'm not image center admin, just speculating. Seems to me if they still show up in threads just the database that sorts them is screwed up and not the images gone.
again, speculation.
up to 500 post Back the Pics still worked (couldn't go back the whole 1,500 or so) just have to wait and see. :confused:

Rexone
03-06-2005, 12:32 PM
up to 500 post Back the Pics still worked (couldn't go back the whole 1,500 or so) just have to wait and see. :confused:
Sounds like the pics are there and its just a database indexing problem.

FRENCHIE
03-07-2005, 06:47 AM
MINE S ALL GOOD NOW!!! :cool:

Cole Sanger
03-08-2005, 06:49 AM
I wish mine would come back. I sent the webmaster another message last night to see if he had looked into it. Hope they can get it straigtened out.

1Bahnerjet
03-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Cole Sanger, have ya heard anything ? can you replace your Images ? alot of mine were scanned so with TIME I could replace them, except for the one's I took with Digital Camera, there GONE !
hey ***boat you Home ?

Cole Sanger
03-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Sucks. I have them, but it won't let me upload anymore pictures either. Then having to take the time to upload them again will suck. I wish I had that option though. I can't believe no one from ***boat has read this forum. I wanted to show some people from work my boat, but can't because the pictures are gone. Sucks. Where is the webmaster when you need them?

1Bahnerjet
03-10-2005, 08:18 AM
I can't believe no one from ***boat has read this forum. Where is the webmaster when you need them?
My feelings Exactly :mad:
Rexone did chime in, but he is not involved with the Image Center.
I haven't decided if I will upload again (if I can) just too much TIME & no guarantee they will STICK :idea:

Rexone
03-10-2005, 09:30 AM
I've had no response either from admin guys, (not from not trying). The mods really don't know what's up either. Basically nothing is getting handled at the moment. I'd hold off before going to any huge effort reuploading your images.
Others have told me their images still appear in threads, just not in their gallery. That tells me its a database problem in the image center and that the pics are actually still there somewhere, not gone, just not findable. That is strictly a guess on my part.

Cole Sanger
03-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Actually, I wanted to thank you for responding Rex. I am not sure that all of the pictures are showing up in peoples threads. I have looked at quite a few old threads, and the pictures are not all showing up. I know it is getting to be nice weather around here, hopefully everyone is just on a short vacation. Still sucks though.

1Bahnerjet
03-13-2005, 04:53 PM
hey Cole Sanger,
I think your right, on older threads the pics are Gone. also the two pics I put in Unlimiteds in Image center are Gone & they were the only two there & now it sez Zero. The pics in my Gallery go back 1 yr. the rest Gone. sooner or later Hot Boats gonna have to fess up & just tell us what happened or maybe there hoping we didn't notice :mad:

Cole Sanger
03-13-2005, 09:13 PM
I wish someone (like the webmaster) would let us know what was going on. You are right. A lot of pictures are gone. I wonder if someone changed the date on some server somewhere and all of the pictures before that date vanished. Guess we will just have to keep playing the waiting game. Let's hope it's not too much time.

asshole
03-29-2005, 11:38 AM
what a big joke,, :argue:

Tom Brown
03-29-2005, 04:10 PM
what a big joke,, :argue:
Why are you acting like such an ass?

Cole Sanger
05-23-2005, 06:26 AM
Who is working at ***boat in the IT department? I lost a bunch of pictures a few months ago, and now I am down to one picture left in my gallery. Did they hire someone new?

wsuwrhr
05-24-2005, 09:41 PM
I've had no response either from admin guys, (not from not trying). The mods really don't know what's up either. Basically nothing is getting handled at the moment. I'd hold off before going to any huge effort reuploading your images.
Others have told me their images still appear in threads, just not in their gallery. That tells me its a database problem in the image center and that the pics are actually still there somewhere, not gone, just not findable. That is strictly a guess on my part.
Thanks Rex. You are my hero.
Still giving out free sodas?
Brian