PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Help

MAINEVENT
02-28-2005, 02:50 PM
How do i transfer all my music from Musicmatch Player now to my Itunes it transferred some songs but only the few that where in my "My music" folder but not from Musicmatch
Any help is appreciated :)
BTW this thing is Forkn saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :hammer2:

Budget Baller
02-28-2005, 03:18 PM
My guess is that you have to save the music to a folder in My Music and then import in using ITunes. Let me know if that works.

MAINEVENT
02-28-2005, 04:23 PM
I bought a Monster Cable RCA hook up that is made for this ipod and i can use that in my suburban it will hook straight to my EQ as an aux so that works for that but i did see that FM tuner one and thought it would have sucked and the boat has no tunes yet so it will definately be hooker up for this....
I will try doing what you guys recomended tonight and see if it works fock i have about 1500 more tunes to switch over not including my CD collection did i mention i love this thing LOL

rvrhlic
02-28-2005, 04:33 PM
just find out where the music is for music match (probably: c:\documents and settings\USERNAME\documents\my music). This is where Music Match puts them by default. When you go into iTune, add that folder to the library. ONce you add the folder you can have itunes move all the files in the same directory sorted by artist-album-title. Do do that you click on advanced then consolidate library. This will move all the MP3s from what ever directory they are in to the dectory iTunes is set. WARNING: any other program i.e musicmatch which has the files map will have to be "shown" where the new location is.

HavaTan
02-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Make sure you have the option set it iTunes to organize your music and to copy imported music to your iTunes folder.
Then make sure all of your music is in one folder.
Click on the file menu, choose import folder, locate the folder where you music is, and import it all.
When you are done, make sure you turn off the copy imported music to your iTunes folder.
Change and fix file information from your imported songs and then sync it up.
That should do it.

MAINEVENT
02-28-2005, 11:25 PM
OK just loaded a SHIznitch load of tunes tonight i could'nt send the files from musicmatch but i set my setting where i get my downloads to itunes and transfered about 80% of what i had the rest where my cd's anyway now i have a shit load of work to do for my albums :sleeping:
I would so recomend one of these to anyone who has one to many CD's Now i guess i could save photos on here and make slide shows with music and hook it to my entertainment center
Thanx everyone for your input :D