PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Boyntin is kim HANSON!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVES RULE
03-01-2005, 05:31 PM
just traced the URL guess what its in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jrocket
03-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Theres NOW WAY!! You can understand what Kevin types.

V-DRIVES RULE
03-01-2005, 05:43 PM
your right its canuck 1 hes reading from the gay internet play book which hanson wrote!!

canuck1
03-01-2005, 05:47 PM
your right its canuck 1 hes reading from the gay internet play book which hanson wrote!!
The book that you starred in and provided all the self portraits for?
wasn't me, I already told you that I don't swing your way
Wow you took a shot at someone that isn't a girl

canuck1
03-01-2005, 05:48 PM
If you traced it then post it

V-DRIVES RULE
03-01-2005, 05:59 PM
url trace:found two possibilities 1. kim hanson 2. canuck "the retard" now go get hanson his SLIPPERS !!

canuck1
03-01-2005, 06:11 PM
url trace:found two possibilities 1. kim hanson 2. canuck "the retard" now go get hanson his SLIPPERS !!
I'm the retard? Your the ******** that takes shots at women. When you go to the lake and see a bikini do you get all mad cause your boytoy is uglier that the competition? You my friend are a tool.
Post the url or admit that you are full of shit

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 06:27 PM
bBBwwhhHaaAa, you couldn't trace your last shit tail ..........( . )( . ).......... :idea:

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Oh, Oh.!..........( . )( . )............He has you fooled :jawdrop:

V-DRIVES RULE
03-01-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm the retard? Your the ******** that takes shots at women. When you go to the lake and see a bikini do you get all mad cause your boytoy is uglier that the competition? You my friend are a tool.
Post the url or admit that you are full of shitFunny i never mentioned anything GAY and your all over the homo thing come out of the closet now! like dice clay said " givem 10% off vasiline and lockem back in the CLOSET'' now shut the door behind you!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 06:36 PM
I think he just went and read some stuff in the V-Drive Section, he said gay mother ****ers and they talk about Mushrooms :confused: .........( . )( . )...........Whats that dent in you head V-Drive, stopped to fast? :D

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 06:45 PM
This is probably the most truthful statement in bench racers. lol

canuck1
03-01-2005, 06:49 PM
You are right, you never mentioned anything gay :rolleyes:
You are a fuc king liar, again
Now post your trace, liar

canuck1
03-01-2005, 06:55 PM
And Mr V-Drive
You say that I am stupider than Kim, well that may be so, but you are full of shit, and I can get smarter but, you, you will always be full of shit.

V-DRIVES RULE
03-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Do you own a boat or just PRETENDING ????????????

canuck1
03-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Do you own a boat or just PRETENDING ????????????
Unlike you, I don't tell stories. I do have a boat.
Please don't try to tell me what you have, because you have no credibility,
You are full of shit

Jetboatguru
03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Wow, this has been a busy day in here!

canuck1
03-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Whats happening Tony?

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Funny, thats what Kims ass said.

canuck1
03-01-2005, 07:40 PM
And Dmon's tonsils ;)

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 07:46 PM
And Dmon's tonsils ;)
ahhhh, how cute to stick up for your bitch like that...

Kim Hanson
03-01-2005, 08:27 PM
You say what you are......GAY.........................( . )( . ).............. :hammer2:

V-DRIVES RULE
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Unlike you, I don't tell stories. I do have a boat.
Please don't try to tell me what you have, because you have no credibility,
You are full of shitMy boats posted on here what kind of bucket do you own or rent????

canuck1
03-01-2005, 08:42 PM
I have a canoe

dmontzsta
03-01-2005, 10:26 PM
You say what you are......GAY.........................( . )( . ).............. :hammer2:
Good one Kim, you really got me there...I know you are but what am I? I am rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

lucky
03-02-2005, 03:37 PM
this thread should have been named - ( fudge packer and nut cracker ) Keep bustin there nuts kim - and kevin - well , what can we say ? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
03-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Good one Kim, you really got me there...I know you are but what am I?
Well you asked, I think you are this lonley putz that thinks 85mph is fast in a boat :rolleyes: You think that hitting that magical speed and shitting your pants is a shot of NOS . You shave your head for wind resistance ( I don't know why, you will only go 85mph even with Vaseline covering you bald head. :p You drive little pieces of shit Rice Boy and think they are fast :rolleyes: You have a butt-plug called Kevin and you like blow up dolls that don't blow up ( sliver dick )....If you act like an ass, don't get insulted if people ride you.If you don't like my opinion of you - improve yourself! If manure were magic, you'd be a brass band! Make a mental note..oh, I see you are out of paper again.......Your verbosity is exceeded only by your stupidity.You're a habit I'd like to kick; with both feet.
You're like one of those "idiot savants," except without the "savant"
part...........Sums it up pretty good...or do you want more........( . )( . )......... :220v:

dmontzsta
03-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Well you asked, I think you are this lonley putz that thinks 85mph is fast in a boat :rolleyes: You think that hitting that magical speed and shitting your pants is a shot of NOS . You shave your head for wind resistance ( I don't know why, you will only go 85mph even with Vaseline covering you bald head. :p You drive little pieces of shit Rice Boy and think they are fast :rolleyes: You have a butt-plug called Kevin and you like blow up dolls that don't blow up ( sliver dick )....If you act like an ass, don't get insulted if people ride you.If you don't like my opinion of you - improve yourself! If manure were magic, you'd be a brass band! Make a mental note..oh, I see you are out of paper again.......Your verbosity is exceeded only by your stupidity.You're a habit I'd like to kick; with both feet.
You're like one of those "idiot savants," except without the "savant"
part...........Sums it up pretty good...or do you want more........( . )( . )......... :220v:
Same thing over and over, arent you sick of yourself?
BTW: Either one of my cars are faster than any vehicle you own. So STFU.

Kim Hanson
03-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Same thing over and over, arent you sick of yourself?
BTW: Either one of my cars are faster than any vehicle you own. So STFU.
Are you doing that Richard Simmons thing in the mirror, I really am not stupid and if you listen closley, he is telling you I want to pound your butt as ugly as you are...Does that make you Ass ugly?
Your cars..you are what you drive..piece of shit........( . )( . )....... :crossx:

dmontzsta
03-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Are you doing that Richard Simmons thing in the mirror, I really am not stupid and if you listen closley, he is telling you I want to pound your butt as ugly as you are...Does that make you Ass ugly?
Your cars..you are what you drive..piece of shit........( . )( . )....... :crossx:
yeah, I am ass ugly.
If you are what you drive, what does that make you? an old piece of shit? that cannot perform well and looks stupid.
:boxed:

Forkin' Crazy
03-03-2005, 07:46 AM
this thread should have been named - ( fudge packer and nut cracker ) Keep bustin there nuts kim - and kevin - well , what can we say ? :crossx:
LMFAO!!!!

Forkin' Crazy
03-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Good one Kim, you really got me there...I know you are but what am I? I am rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
I haven't heard some one this sharp since preschool.
Intelligence speaks.... um.... maybe artificial intelligence!!! :smile:

dmontzsta
03-03-2005, 09:30 AM
I haven't heard some one this sharp since preschool.
Intelligence speaks.... um.... maybe artificial intelligence!!! :smile:
Tell that to your whacker buddy, look at the post I replied too, haha, you just put him down.

Kim Hanson
03-03-2005, 05:48 PM
yeah, I am ass ugly.
If you are what you drive, what does that make you? an old piece of shit? that cannot perform well and looks stupid.
:boxed:
See I told you, I smelt chit everytime talking to you...( . )( . )..........
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742phastboat14-med.jpg :D

dmontzsta
03-03-2005, 06:30 PM
See I told you, I smelt chit everytime talking to you...( . )( . )..........
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742phastboat14-med.jpg :D
Wow, thats a good pic of you. I am going to find the recent pic of you and put it up next to that one, I SWEAR you like just the same as you did 10 years ago...

Kim Hanson
03-03-2005, 07:24 PM
I have to say your imagination suck RiceBoy, if you can't come to the game **** off! You are a rider and ya know it! I know what is a " RIDER ", I seen one of these freaks on Scream & Fly......You know ya moms fat, ya moms fatter, your stinks, she stinks worse...Lame eh!......I have long hair ya skin head, you shave yours for what? For that beautiful ..( you think so )..Tweety head? :rolleyes: Not many people can shave their heads and look good, you missed the mark my wife said by like a century.....( . )( . )........ :p

Forkin' Crazy
03-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Tell that to your whacker buddy, look at the post I replied too, haha, you just put him down.
I did? You were the one talking about what his ass said :confused: ........ I guess the old saying isn't true. You can be as ugly as can be and asses will still talk to you!!! :squiggle: