PDA

View Full Version : Need Boat Delivered!!

sdpm
03-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Is anyone interested or know anyone that would be interested in picking up a 26' boat on trailer from Detroit Mich. and delivering it to San Diego or L.A. area? Maybe somebody comming to visit or business from Mich.? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks Neil :idea:

Quality Time
03-03-2005, 08:55 AM
My advice is to pay the money to have a it towed by professionals in the business. That way it is insured. Some guy coming out on vacation pulling your boat is not insured nor does your insurance cover. Call Powerboat Transport (239)-549-1200. They brought my boat out from Mich.

sdpm
03-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the contact. I'll give them a call. Neil

jdogginla
03-03-2005, 09:42 AM
I'll tow it for you..........my insurance will cover it. I can pick it up for you in the next week or so, and have it delivered by Late Sept.......or Mid Oct at the latest! I'll even wash it and wax it for you. I'm sure there'll be alot of bugs from the long trip. :cool: Just let me know

BK
03-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Try this site bellow. Just sign up (its free) and create a job then haulers will start bidding on your project. I just got a VERY fair bid to bring a 23' boat from Illinois to Northern California, the guys got $300,000 in insurance. Should be getting the contract via email today to look at.
Hauling Co. (http://www.findahauler.com/)