PDA

View Full Version : Who's Doing What In June?

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 09:41 AM
thinking about throwing a get together at waxahachie lake or bardwell lake around mid june,mufflers required!!! if we go to these lakes. any idea's??? would prefer to stay off the big lakes up in the dfw area! just too many boats!
and yea GREASER that lake down your way is still not out of the question either!!! no need to have a big event tied to it just some fun in the sun!!!
wake up you guys lets get somthing going :sleeping:

rrrr
03-03-2005, 09:44 AM
I dunno about going down to yahoo land...... :D :D :D

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 09:55 AM
I dunno about going down to yahoo land...... :D :D :D
whats up rrrr? sommerville aint that bad!

esabataj
03-03-2005, 10:07 AM
thinking about throwing a get together at waxahachie lake or bardwell lake around mid june,mufflers required!!! if we go to these lakes. any idea's??? would prefer to stay off the big lakes up in the dfw area! just too many boats!
and yea GREASER that lake down your way is still not out of the question either!!! no need to have a big event tied to it just some fun in the sun!!!
Why did ya go and wake me up :hammer2:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3115/4867uploaded_DOGTIRE.gif
You could probally twist my arm and bribe me to go. :D
Let me know so I can put it on the calander :cool:

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Why did ya go and wake me up :hammer2:
You could probally twist my arm and bribe me to go. :D
Let me know so I can put it on the calander :cool:yea just bring the new blender and we'll take care of the rest!!! richard im just looking for ideas so maybe some of the guys can start thinking about it. i wouldnt mind going to sommerville and i think greaser said he would tell us where to camp and all. its not too far from waxahachie or san antonio. he did say he had the BBQ thing going on if i came down there,,so im in, we just need it to all come together.

esabataj
03-03-2005, 11:21 AM
yea just bring the new blender and we'll take care of the rest!!! richard im just looking for ideas so maybe some of the guys can start thinking about it. i wouldnt mind going to sommerville and i think greaser said he would tell us where to camp and all. its not too far from waxahachie or san antonio. he did say he had the BBQ thing going on if i came down there,,so im in, we just need it to all come together.
Just let me know where and when. Once the TX-19 is together I'll be game.
The new blender is already in the motorhome and the pantrys stocked with lots of margririta mix. All is well. The only reason I'm hesitating on the April get together is that I don't know if the boat will be ready. I've got too much money tied up in the motor to get in a hurry now. The Snowman has got some pieces for me and I'm going to hook up with him this weekend @ riverside dragway in San Antonio. Thats the last of it. Now if I could just light a fire under the machine shop I might just make it in April after all. :D

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 11:29 AM
i cant make the april deal got too many things happening! maybe omega,greaser,texas jet, and some of the guys from college station will put their .02 in the pot and we can get it on the calander! im ready for it,i noticed today at lunch we've got tree's budding and some flowers coming up allready :D so thats a good sign its on the way!!!

esabataj
03-03-2005, 11:33 AM
I know what you mean. My pasture is starting to green up and even a few wild flowers coming out. Won't be long now. Can't be soon enough for me. Getting real tired of all this rain.
Did ya ever get the new goodies on the boat?

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
I know what you mean. My pasture is starting to green up and even a few wild flowers coming out. Won't be long now. Can't be soon enough for me. Getting real tired of all this rain.
Did ya ever get the new goodies on the boat?like you said im tired of the rain,,no the yard is still too muddy to get the boat out and bring it to the shop here at work,and i had to send the wires back, i wanted the kind you make up yourself so i could run them down the back of the heads and under the headers so it will have a cleaner look! plus its a pain in the butt when you want to pull off the valve cover to check things out,the brown truck should deliver today,so im just waiting for the sun to do its thing.

Devilman
03-03-2005, 11:54 AM
like you said im tired of the rain,,no the yard is still too muddy to get the boat out and bring it to the shop here at work,and i had to send the wires back, i wanted the kind you make up yourself so i could run them down the back of the heads and under the headers so it will have a cleaner look! plus its a pain in the butt when you want to pull off the valve cover to check things out,the brown truck should deliver today,so im just waiting for the sun to do its thing.
I hear ya on the rain situation. What kind of wires are to going to run?

Taylorman
03-03-2005, 11:59 AM
What kind of goodies did you order.

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 12:07 PM
i just went for broke and bought a whole new set of MSD,stuff with the 8.5 wires

Devilman
03-03-2005, 12:10 PM
When I had to buy wires, I tried to avoid those kind cause I figured I'd screw them up, but they were the only kind in stock so I bought em. That''s the way I did it though, ran them under the headers. Keeps em away from the header tubes, and cleans up the looks too. Looked a lot better ran underneath after I got done with it.

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 12:27 PM
When I had to buy wires, I tried to avoid those kind cause I figured I'd screw them up, but they were the only kind in stock so I bought em. That''s the way I did it though, ran them under the headers. Keeps em away from the header tubes, and cleans up the looks too. Looked a lot better ran underneath after I got done with it.yea just like in your avatar i want that hey i can see the valve cover look! it just looks like crap with the wires all draped over the covers and they are a pain in the @zz to clean too if the wires are in the way,,,are you going to come up to sommerville if we get somthing together?

esabataj
03-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Oldbuck
You got anything ya want me to harass the Snowman about this weekend?

Devilman
03-03-2005, 12:33 PM
You said June, right? Sounds doable. I've got my boat all gutted out right now :cry: :cry: Started out just gonna get my seats done and you can probably figure the rest out. Seat bone connected to the floor bone, floor bone connected to the transom bone... I should have it back together before then though. Sounds like fun!!!

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Oldbuck
You got anything ya want me to harass the Snowman about this weekend?not that i can think of??? he and i talked about my boat alot on the phone about some issues i had with it and we got it all worked out so i didnt have to take it to him.

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 12:51 PM
You said June, right? Sounds doable. I've got my boat all gutted out right now :cry: :cry: Started out just gonna get my seats done and you can probably figure the rest out. Seat bone connected to the floor bone, floor bone connected to the transom bone... I should have it back together before then though. Sounds like fun!!!yea im thinking june 17-19th

esabataj
03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
yea im thinking june 17-19th
Those dates will work out for me. I'm wanting to go to Lake Amastead with the Del Rio bunch over the 4th of July and that will kind of split it up. :cool:

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Those dates will work out for me. I'm wanting to go to Lake Amastead with the Del Rio bunch over the 4th of July and that will kind of split it up. :cool:yea i thought it would! you would have to break both of my arms off to get me to drive down there!! i did it for 20 somthing years deer hunting just south of Carta Vally and about 30 miles north of Del rio,,7 1/2 to 8 hrs. and i heard you dont want to get over on the mexico side of the lake without a permit!

Greaser
03-03-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm away for most of the day, and while I'm gone,you guys go and try to plan something on my hometown lake :frown: I see how it is......
You guys know I'm down. You just let me know the date, and I will do all I can to help out.
Somerville lake is a great lake for jet boats. The best place to meet up on somerville will prolly be Pecan, which is a cove, where it is smooth most of the time. I guess you could call it a hang out. They have a great beach, that you can anchor the boat at, and just hang out in the water. Only bad thing, is that thier isnt any camping there. But, there is alot of camping parks with in a rocks throw of there. You have Birch creek, in which you can see pecan from the boat ramps, you also have Yegau creek park, which is right next to pecan. Those 2 would be the best choices. Both have great camping spots, with Rv sites. I will try to post a link for information on these camping parks.

esabataj
03-03-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm away for most of the day, and while I'm gone,you guys go and try to plan something on my hometown lake :frown: I see how it is......
You guys know I'm down. You just let me know the date, and I will do all I can to help out.
Somerville lake is a great lake for jet boats. The best place to meet up on somerville will prolly be Pecan, which is a cove, where it is smooth most of the time. I guess you could call it a hang out. They have a great beach, that you can anchor the boat at, and just hang out in the water. Only bad thing, is that thier isnt any camping there. But, there is alot of camping parks with in a rocks throw of there. You have Birch creek, in which you can see pecan from the boat ramps, you also have Yegau creek park, which is right next to pecan. Those 2 would be the best choices. Both have great camping spots, with Rv sites. I will try to post a link for information on these camping parks.
We were just waiting for you to jump in here Greaser. :D
Post up some Info on the places that have RV hookups. Lets put this thing together and have some fun. I really feel the need to burn up another blender. :hammer2:
We got to get Texasjet and Omega in on this. After whitney I owe TJ a couple of frozen margritas. These dates fit right in between Meet in the Middle and the Del Rio trip. Should work out well.

Greaser
03-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Here is a link to info about lake somerville
sorry, link didnt work. I will try again

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Somerville lake is a great lake for jet boats. The best place to meet up on somerville will prolly be Pecan, which is a cove, where it is smooth most of the time. I guess you could call it a hang out. They have a great beach, that you can anchor the boat at, and just hang out in the water. Only bad thing, is that thier isnt any camping there. But, there is alot of camping parks with in a rocks throw of there. You have Birch creek, in which you can see pecan from the boat ramps, you also have Yegau creek park, which is right next to pecan. Those 2 would be the best choices. Both have great camping spots, with Rv sites. I will try to post a link for information on these camping parks.if you would quit :sleeping: all day and get on the computer you would know whats going on! hahaha yea greaser im thinking tent and it would be nice to have water and elec.if available! shade too!!!

Greaser
03-03-2005, 02:42 PM
http://155.84.70.101/somerville/
Lets see if it works now :rollside:

Greaser
03-03-2005, 02:47 PM
if you would quit :sleeping: all day and get on the computer you would know whats going on! hahaha yea greaser im thinking tent and it would be nice to have water and elec.if available! shade too!!!
Didnt get to sleep much today. Actually I woke up early and headed over to see a Mr. Garry Snow. Some of you guys may have heard of him. :D A buddy of mine is interested in a boat he has for sale, so we took a road trip over to take a look at it. :hammer2:

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 02:53 PM
http://155.84.70.101/somerville/
Lets see if it works now :rollside:which park would you recomend so we wont have to run a ways to that cove you were talking about and still have electricity

Greaser
03-03-2005, 03:01 PM
I personally would recomend Birch, or Rocky. If you camp at Birch, the cove is with in sight of the boat ramps. Yegua would also be a good choice. I believe that all of those parks are ran by the corp of engineers, and have great camping sites. If you are wanting a camp site next to the water, then Rocky and Yegua would be the best bet.
When I go to the lake, I will put in at Birch, and with in a 3 min boat ride, I am making a high speed pass in the cove of pecan

oldbuck40
03-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I personally would recomend Birch, or Rocky. If you camp at Birch, the cove is with in sight of the boat ramps. Yegua would also be a good choice. I believe that all of those parks are ran by the corp of engineers, and have great camping sites. If you are wanting a camp site next to the water, then Rocky and Yegua would be the best bet.
When I go to the lake, I will put in at Birch, and with in a 3 min boat ride, I am making a high speed pass in the cove of pecani guess when we get some more folks interested i'll let you make the call on which sites to get being you have a mental image in your head!!! i wouldnt want to pick a # and not be on the water. i just thought of somthing too the 19th is fathers day i wonder if we should do it the weekend b/4 that like the 10-12th??? fathers day might interfere with some peeps plans! we'll get it figured out!!i gotta run talk to yall tomorrow :cool:

Greaser
03-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Just let me know, I can got to which ever park we decide to camp at, and get a list of the camp site #'s that are next to the water. That way we can reserve them

wrenchdaddy
03-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey guys Im plannin a camping trip mid june at Yegua, I'll be up at the lake almost every weekend though. I like Yegua becuase you can see the cove from pretty much everywhere unless ur down by the boat ramp, plus it has a nice sandy beach. BTW don't take my campin spot!!

TexasJet
03-03-2005, 06:31 PM
June 19 is Fathers Day. I will be at Somerville, Yegua Creek Park site #15. I have a big grill. :cool: I think Omega will be camping with me. Y'all are welcome to come over. I'll be there all weekend. The more the merrier. With a little planning we could make this a cool deal.

cookieman
03-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Hey I think I can make that one Old Buck. I have some friends that live out that wat and could see if they want to go boating for a day. I think the boys from NTJB are close enough that they could show up. I could get some of the other guys from here in Granbury to come over. Check the date on the races in Fort Worth , I think they maybe the weekend onf the 19th. Let me know and I will most it over on www.texas***boats.com (http://www.texas***boats.com) ttul Bill "cookieman"

oldbuck40
03-04-2005, 05:43 AM
Let's Just Do It June 17th - 19th I Know It Wont Please Everyone But Thats Life!

esabataj
03-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Let's Just Do It June 17th - 19th I Know It Wont Please Everyone But Thats Life!
I agree on the dates.Since Texasjet already has reservations at Yegua Creek i'm going to go ahead and make reservations there. Let me know if this is OK with everyone. :D

oldbuck40
03-04-2005, 06:55 AM
I agree on the dates.Since Texasjet already has reservations at Yegua Creek i'm going to go ahead and make reservations there. Let me know if this is OK with everyone. :Dsounds good to me! i would like greaser or texas jet to let us know if its on the water and has elec./water hook ups! im going to go back up the thread and look at the link greaser posted and see if i can find site 15!

esabataj
03-04-2005, 08:03 AM
June 19 is Fathers Day. I will be at Somerville, Yegua Creek Park site #15. I have a big grill. :cool: I think Omega will be camping with me. Y'all are welcome to come over. I'll be there all weekend. The more the merrier. With a little planning we could make this a cool deal.
OK TJ
You're in trouble now :D
I just booked Yegua Creek Park site #29 right across the road from you guys. HA HA. The new blender is ready and I know, you like salt
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/champagne.gif
Can't wait. sounds like a fun weekend.
Oldbuck is getting site#36 , right there with us too :crossx:
Now if I can just get the boat together :hammerhea

oldbuck40
03-04-2005, 08:28 AM
OK TJ
You're in trouble now :D
I just booked Yegua Creek Park site #29 right across the road from you guys. HA HA. The new blender is ready and I know, you like salt
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/champagne.gif
Can't wait. sounds like a fun weekend.
Oldbuck is getting site#36 , right there with us too :crossx:
Now if I can just get the boat together :hammerheai did get my confirmation # back on #36.as of this moment sites 37,38,39,40,41 are open but you need to look it up at www.reserveusa.com

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-04-2005, 09:20 AM
sounds like fun. I will definitely attend. Be sure and bring your mufflers guys. the rangers out there will bust you for it. I have been known to slip mine out after a thorough inspection of the lake :smile: But just to be safe I would run with them in. the launch ramp at Overlook is probably the best with yegua being a close second. yegua's ramp usually fills up quicker and the secondary ramp at yegua sucks......no dock and lots of rocks :( I agree Pecan is the best place to meet up. it is at the opposite end of the lake from the dam. Pretty easy to find.
Omega

oldbuck40
03-04-2005, 09:29 AM
whats the scoop on buying gas there?

TexasJet
03-04-2005, 10:08 AM
ALLLLLL RIGHT!!!!!!!! Now were cookin. There are no sites "on the water" at Yegua but its a short walk to a nice cove and beach (if the lake is at normal level or below a little bit). I anchor my boat in the cove and walk up to the trailer, no problem. There is gas on the lake, it's 93 octane. Or you can trailer your boat to the Shell station close by.

Taylorman
03-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Those dates sound good to me. Will be there Saturday.

Greaser
03-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Sounds like I need to get on the ball and reserve a site :cool:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-04-2005, 11:04 AM
I usually get gas at the shell station. It is almost within a ston'e throw of the launch ramp at Overlook. yet another good reason to launch from Overlook. the marina gas is rather expen$ive. there is a pretty good restaraunt in Somerville that has some of the biggest steaks I have ever seen. :cool: I will be bringing the 'air force' tube so expect some extreme tubing :eek: :crossx:
I hope the lake is a little down this year also. last year sucked. nothing like beaching your boat in the grass and jumping out into the weeds/water/slush. What does the lake look like right now BTW???
Omega

oldbuck40
03-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Sounds like I need to get on the ball and reserve a site :cool:yes you do!!! hey greaser i called that # on the link you posted and they said it was filled up and esabataj told me to go to
www.reserveusa.com and i got it through them!

Taylorman
03-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Im there. My wife was planning on going that weekend anyway. Is everyone in agreement on these dates. Im pumped. Can't wait. Hey Omega, last time i saw your boat you were redoing your interior, how'd that come out?

Greaser
03-04-2005, 04:38 PM
I reserved camp site 37, and there was only 2 other resevable sites in that area, along with 4 non reservable sites. Dont get me wrong, there are still plenty of sites available to rent. So if you plan on going, you will be able to reserve a site. Cant wait to see everyone out there.
I repeat, yegua park has a total of 81 camp sites, so you will be able to get a site :rollside:

wrenchdaddy
03-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Whats the deal on the noise laws at Somerville? I didn't think they were strict, but then I've never had a loud boat and plus i don;t know if I've ever really seen lake patrol out there.

Greaser
03-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I spent every weekend out there last summer, and the only time I was ever checked was July 4 weekend. The only other time I even seen the game warrdens check people was Labor day weekend, and then, they just skipped right over me.
Honestly, I think the first time they see you out there, they will check you, but after that, they will leave you alone, as long as you arnt being stupid.
Just make sure your real nice to Sophie, and you will be ok :)
Sophie is a Game wardden out there that is usually on a pwc. As long as you stay on her good side, youll have a great summer

wrenchdaddy
03-04-2005, 05:47 PM
I used to take my jetski out there all the time and I can't recall ever seeing lake patrol. I built a diverter for it and it shot a rooster tail pretty high, the only jetski I ever saw with a real rooster tail. Guess I was born to have a real jet boat.

Greaser
03-06-2005, 08:33 AM
Any one else planning on making it out to Somerville June 17 - 19? :cool:

460rogers
03-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Can I go ?

Sweet Addiction
03-06-2005, 12:59 PM
I used to take my jetski out there all the time and I can't recall ever seeing lake patrol. I built a diverter for it and it shot a rooster tail pretty high, the only jetski I ever saw with a real rooster tail. Guess I was born to have a real jet boat.
You have any pictures of that device. Mr brother has a waverunner and that just sounds like something we would do.

wrenchdaddy
03-07-2005, 05:03 AM
I don't know if I have any pictures of the actual diverter, I still have it though, I took it off before I sold the the jetski. I built it for a polaris that had reverse, you take the reverse bucket off and bolt it on and when u pulled the handle wala, rooster tail. I'll see if I can find some pics of it it, it was pretty impressive.

cobalt 222
03-07-2005, 07:40 AM
why not come to ceder creek.no mufflersyet.but lot of boats and fun.party at the damm every weekend

oldbuck40
03-07-2005, 08:03 AM
why not come to ceder creek.no mufflersyet.but lot of boats and fun.party at the damm every weekendbeen thinking about coming over some weekend! i used to live at big chief landing years ago, and i know where the damn is!!! i met a guy at plowmans from cedar creek i think his name was jeff and his wife name was lisa i think and he has some brand tunnel hull that is black and silver!!! not sure where he lives over there maybe you have seen him?

Greaser
03-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Can I go ?
Heck yea!!! Come on down. Will you have the boat done by then? :hammerhea
Oh, thanks for giving my buddy such a good deal on those headers :)

BigMo
03-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Ill be at site 74 in the camping area. Look for the red and white blown hawaiian!! Come have a beer!!
Renie

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-09-2005, 04:57 AM
Im there. My wife was planning on going that weekend anyway. Is everyone in agreement on these dates. Im pumped. Can't wait. Hey Omega, last time i saw your boat you were redoing your interior, how'd that come out?
you will have to see it to believe it :wink: no more astro turf anywhere :( well except for the bunks on the trailer. I am very happy with the way it turned out. Greaser, oldbuck, texasjet.....care to comment? I think I am finally done messing with the boat.....now I just gas it up and go. You will see it this summer I am sure. I need to take some pics of it sometime.
Omega

oldbuck40
03-09-2005, 06:22 AM
you will have to see it to believe it :wink: no more astro turf anywhere :( well except for the bunks on the trailer. I am very happy with the way it turned out. Greaser, oldbuck, texasjet.....care to comment? I think I am finally done messing with the boat.....now I just gas it up and go. You will see it this summer I am sure. I need to take some pics of it sometime.
Omegai'll have too agree it is purdy!!! but you aint thru messin with it yet unless you fixed that weak return spring on the carb! remember!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-09-2005, 11:29 AM
i'll have too agree it is purdy!!! but you aint thru messin with it yet unless you fixed that weak return spring on the carb! remember!!!
nah....I think it looks sooooooo much cooler to get up and walk to the back of the boat and manually pull it back! Thanks for the reminder oldbuck......buy new spring :idea: buy new spring. Nothing like idling at 5 mph :supp:
Omega
....edit..... at least I don't have half a toolbox worth of wrenches laying in the back of my boat :devil: I got it on DVD to boot! I think we need to start a collection fund to buy you a tool bag to throw under the bow. :rollside:

oldbuck40
03-09-2005, 03:11 PM
nah....I think it looks sooooooo much cooler to get up and walk to the back of the boat and manually pull it back! Thanks for the reminder oldbuck......buy new spring :idea: buy new spring. Nothing like idling at 5 mph :supp:
Omega
....edit..... at least I don't have half a toolbox worth of wrenches laying in the back of my boat :devil: I got it on DVD to boot! I think we need to start a collection fund to buy you a tool bag to throw under the bow. :rollside:
hahaha i do have a small box of tools in the boat,those you saw were just extras!!! hey some of the places we go you need all the tools you can get

Greaser
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Yea,Omega's interior looks pretty damn good. I hope mine turns out that good. Hell, I hope mine gets finished. The guy told me 2 weeks at the most, well its going on week #3, and still no call saying its done :mad:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-10-2005, 04:35 AM
Yea,Omega's interior looks pretty damn good. I hope mine turns out that good. Hell, I hope mine gets finished. The guy told me 2 weeks at the most, well its going on week #3, and still no call saying its done :mad: I tried to hook you up....... you just had to go the el cheapo route. :sleeping: nothing like one of them good ole buddy deals! just razzing you a little greaser. I am sure it will be done in time for warm weather. Patience........a virtue often not found in most hot boaters!!! :cool:
Omega

Greaser
03-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Yea, at least I have something to keep me busy. I have my motor tore down, all thats left is the front timing chain cover, and then put on all the new stuff ;)
Omega, will you still be able to help me with all my tuning?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Yea, at least I have something to keep me busy. I have my motor tore down, all thats left is the front timing chain cover, and then put on all the new stuff ;)
Omega, will you still be able to help me with all my tuning?
yeah I'll help you out. As far as not having something to do to keep me busy......I am in the process of installing 900sq ft of hardwood floors in my house. I am about 3/4 done and needless to say it has kept me busy for weeks. I greatly underestimated this job.
I look at not having to mess with the boat all winter a good thing. It kinda feels weird though. Oh and when I am not working on floors I am working 50-60hr weeks at work :2purples: spare time is something I haven't had alot of here recently. Hopefully things will slow down at work soon and I hope to have those damn floors done this weekend!
Omega

Greaser
03-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Well, just watch all those do it your self tv shows, they make everything look so easy :hammerhea
Just think about how happy your making the Mrs's

460rogers
03-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey Greaser
Did your buddy find a motor yet????
I still got that gear reduction starter for a BBC,maybey a SFI flexplate also.
I'll make him a deal if he needs them.

Greaser
03-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Hey Greaser
Did your buddy find a motor yet????
I still got that gear reduction starter for a BBC,maybey a SFI flexplate also.
I'll make him a deal if he needs them.
He hasnt bought one yet, but I will let him know about it. Or maybe he will read this. He likes to lurk around on here while he is at work
Get To Work Black.

oldbuck40
03-25-2005, 07:21 AM
just bumpin it up!!! dont want to loose this thread!!!

Greaser
03-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Sure am lookin forward to June :D :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-28-2005, 05:07 AM
Sure am lookin forward to June :D :D
hopefully you will have your interior back by then :cry: :devil: If not we can always lake tune with a couple of milk crates screwed to the floor. :cool:
Omega <------ just giving Greaser hard time......been there done that

Greaser
03-28-2005, 09:32 AM
hopefully you will have your interior back by then :cry: :devil: If not we can always lake tune with a couple of milk crates screwed to the floor. :cool:
Omega <------ just giving Greaser hard time......been there done that
I thought about that, but instead of using milk crates, I could use those white plastic lawn chairs.........Just saw off the legs, and they would be a perfect fit :hammer2:
lol just kiddin :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-28-2005, 11:27 AM
I thought about that, but instead of using milk crates, I could use those white plastic lawn chairs.........Just saw off the legs, and they would be a perfect fit :hammer2:
lol just kiddin :D
I can bring some fashionable throw pillows to help with the comfort dept......
Omega

Greaser
03-29-2005, 09:49 AM
I can bring some fashionable throw pillows to help with the comfort dept......
Omega
I could just tell people that its the newest trend in Hot boating......the new ultra light interior option!!!!! :D

oldbuck40
04-07-2005, 06:51 AM
Greaser tell your buddy that intake is a edelbrock torker 2 and its for oval port heads if he is still interested!

Greaser
04-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Greaser tell your buddy that intake is a edelbrock torker 2 and its for oval port heads if he is still interested!
Ok, will do :D