PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Cat/Tunnel

Jetboatguru
03-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Can anyone give me info about these boats. I am looking at 1 for sale and have not heard anything about them.
Thanks for the help,
Tony

Slick
03-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Tony,
I don't know anything about the company, but I do remember one of guys that had a place in Windmill had one. I'm pretty sure it was 27' or 28'. It had twin blown something or other's in it and ran around 115mph, might have been more. I'm pretty sure the guys name was Donnie and he owned a wrecker company for semi's and stuff. I can't imagine there were all too many of those boats around. I do know they had a 23' model as well.

RiverDave
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Can anyone give me info about these boats. I am looking at 1 for sale and have not heard anything about them.
Thanks for the help,
Tony
Get ahold of Bad Blown 572 (Danny) he knows quite a bit about that.. I'm pretty sure that Tom Stolarz (sp?) of WPM as in WPM steering etc.. was the guy that designed and built those boats. I'll get you some info on them tonight / tomorrow and pm it to you.
No offense to anybody that owns one.. but they are a pretty ugly duckling if you ask me. The way the gunnel cuts out on the side and those big flat dash panels.. pretty much couldn't have made it look any worse if ya tried. (A couple of my neighbors have them)
RD

Jetboatguru
03-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey Slick!! Thanks for info.
RD, I am not real into the cut away side but the boat I am looking is real sharp and I would deal it. Tell Neva to stay of the deck please :D :D

Her454
03-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Tell Neva to stay of the deck please :D :D
ROTFLMAO..................As long as your not parking on HER dock....... :eek: :D

Jetboatguru
03-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Umm, excuse me little missy but that didnt stop Neva the first time she saw the Cole at Elsinore. She waded out and then jumped onto the deck :supp:

Her454
03-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Umm, excuse me little missy but that didnt stop Neva the first time she saw the Cole at Elsinore. She waded out and then jumped onto the deck :supp:
Oh damn............Im frantically searching RRL for the thread about people & dogs walking across the decks at the river etc..and I made the comment someone would get shot if they walked across my deck, or their DOG......and RD was adamant that our type boats are different LOL
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D
And Shame on Neva............& RD. :jawdrop:

Party Cat
03-04-2005, 12:40 PM
And Shame on Neva.......
I'd like to see ya say that to her face :D :D
Neva does....what Neva wants...
She has no problem helping herself to whatever she wants... ;)
1 way to get on her good side is to bribe her with Tri-Tip :D :D

Her454
03-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I'd like to see ya say that to her face :D :D
Neva does....what Neva wants...
She has no problem helping herself to whatever she wants... ;)
1 way to get on her good side is to bribe her with Tri-Tip :D :D
Then I'll say it again, shame on RD. My dog would NEVER jump on someones boat, and if she did, she'd never do it again.

Jordy
03-04-2005, 01:29 PM
RD Sux. :cool: :D