PDA

View Full Version : Mountian Island Lake 2005

orange peel
03-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I dont really know you guys that well but I think that you all will enjoy Mtn Isle it is a great lake for small boats like ours the sandbar is the best around I think and Im sure one or two here will agree. The cops aren't bad and there is alot of sand along the shore line. Im sure HUFFER or MAKKIST will help everyone with the plans.(Im not on line that much and new to this site)
I hope yall come on down to Mtn Isle. HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!! :)

MarKist
03-03-2005, 12:40 PM
wassup tell us a little about yourself and your boat??and I'll forgive you for the spelling on my name! :D :D LOL welcome !!
Markist

orange peel
03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
if you dont know i cant tell :eek:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
03-03-2005, 12:48 PM
We (hubby and I) heard alot of great things about that lake. We can't wait to test it out this summer. Hope you see you there.

orange peel
03-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Its ME NATE :idea:

MarKist
03-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Its ME NATE :idea:
I may suc at this game! but you just suck :yuk: :yuk: :D :D LOL
J/K
Markist

orange peel
03-03-2005, 12:58 PM
wassup tell us a little about yourself and your boat??and I'll forgive you for the spelling on my name! :D :D LOL welcome !!
Markist
Oh yea my boat is slow,ugly,and loud

MarKist
03-03-2005, 01:11 PM
yeah ok-ie-dokie!!!! :cool:
Markist

MarKist
03-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Hows your Dad doing?did he get his engine back together?
Markist

orange peel
03-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Hows your Dad doing?did he get his engine back together?
Markist
We got the piston and rod but still waiting on the head.
but hes almost there

MarKist
03-03-2005, 01:21 PM
that's good !!Timmy ready?
Markist

orange peel
03-03-2005, 01:27 PM
that's good !!Timmy ready?
Markist
No he is always doing something
he has an oil leak from the pan i think he needs to puller out and get a gaskit

orange peel
03-03-2005, 01:38 PM
If anyone comes on this thead you guys talk to them and let them know whats up with the lake and set up a date to do the damn thing. I will help you as much as i can but I dont really come on line alot. but i will try to go on as much as i can.

Huffer
03-03-2005, 02:02 PM
New Guy On Line!seems Like Someone From Our Lake?welcome Aboard!

likwidsukr
03-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Sorry I missed it last year My boat was in need of repair :220v: :220v: But I will come this year fo sure :wink:

Huffer
03-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Hope Lots Come Out This Year!

Jr Jetter
03-04-2005, 04:23 AM
Well, well, well......
Hey Nathan (Orange Peel), good to see you made it online !! Now just need to get Tim on here as well ?!?! Check out some of the older threads here in the East side of the forums. We will be doing many trips this year and having get togethers with many new friends in the area we met last year. Tried to get in touch with you, your Dad and Tim for out big Halloween weekend we had at Lake James....the pics are on here in various threads, check them out. Mark is working up a date for Mtn Isle hopefully in May this year, maybe work it in with Nascar and Speed Week, give everyone something to do at night. Anyway....see ya soon on the water.....

orange peel
03-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Well, well, well......
Hey Nathan (Orange Peel), good to see you made it online !! Now just need to get Tim on here as well ?!?! Check out some of the older threads here in the East side of the forums. We will be doing many trips this year and having get togethers with many new friends in the area we met last year. Tried to get in touch with you, your Dad and Tim for out big Halloween weekend we had at Lake James....the pics are on here in various threads, check them out. Mark is working up a date for Mtn Isle hopefully in May this year, maybe work it in with Nascar and Speed Week, give everyone something to do at night. Anyway....see ya soon on the water.....
May sounds great to me but really long as its hot and sunny I'll be there.
just give me a call or stop buy the house one day.
Man I can't wait for the warm weather :rollside: :rollside:

orange peel
03-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Thanks Jerry, its nathan are you done with your boat yet?
Im so ready to hit the water this cold weather sucks :cry:

Huffer
03-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Not Quiet Finished Yet,almost Monday Night!i Can't Wait Either!

MarKist
03-04-2005, 10:05 PM
here's Nathan, and his boat ,, cool ride, you probley don't know this Nate ,but, Orange is My favorite color!!ask anybody that knows me :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164phils_pics_006.jpg
Markist

MarKist
03-04-2005, 11:02 PM
here's a little bit of the sand bar!!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164phils_pics_384.jpg
Markist

Huffer
03-06-2005, 03:32 PM
ORANGE PEEL,WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SWIMMING ATTIRE THIS YEAR!JUST A LITTLE LOUD! :eat:

promod
03-07-2005, 04:13 AM
welcome op glad to see ya here sure we'll all get together soon as it gets warm oh yeah your boat is sweet :cool:

orange peel
03-08-2005, 05:49 PM
here's Nathan, and his boat ,, cool ride, you probley don't know this Nate ,but, Orange is My favorite color!!ask anybody that knows me :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164phils_pics_006.jpg
Markist
Thanks for posting the pic, and yea i love me some orange!!! : ;)

MarKist
03-09-2005, 08:04 PM
no problem Orange Peel!! check your Private messages ok!
Markist

MarKist
03-09-2005, 08:20 PM
WTF ?? why won't you take private messages??trying to give you my #,oh well here it goes, to all you lurkers, don't be calling me, asking me all your questions on how to do this and that :p :D :D cause I don't no shit!!LOL this is my DIRECT line or nextell but don't tell Huffer :D :D
Markist

Jr Jetter
03-10-2005, 06:22 AM
WTF ?? why won't you take private messages??trying to give you my #,oh well here it goes, to all you lurkers, don't be calling me, asking me all your questions on how to do this and that :p :D :D cause I don't no shit!!LOL this is my DIRECT line704-913-4721 or nextell 150*21*61472 but don't tell Huffer :D :D
Markist
Hate to tell you this, but I am sure he (Huffer) already has it memorized !!! :jawdrop: :hammer2: :jawdrop: :D

orange peel
03-10-2005, 10:32 AM
WTF ?? why won't you take private messages??trying to give you my #,oh well here it goes, to all you lurkers, don't be calling me, asking me all your questions on how to do this and that :p :D :D cause I don't no shit!!LOL this is my DIRECT line704-913-4721 or nextell 150*21*61472 but don't tell Huffer :D :D
Markist
i'll give u a call later tonight. We are moving on your lake this week
hope to get everything in by monday. I guess ill be out there alot more this year. I got my very own dock :2purples: :2purples: :wink:

Jr Jetter
03-10-2005, 10:48 AM
We are moving on your lake this week
hope to get everything in by monday. I guess ill be out there alot more this year. I got my very own dock :2purples: :2purples: :wink:
hhmmmmm......is everyone thinking what I am ?!?!?! LOL :idea: :idea:

MrsMarKist
03-10-2005, 11:02 AM
i'll give u a call later tonight. We are moving on your lake this week
Mt. Island???? :)

orange peel
03-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Mt. Island???? :)
Lake Wylie Dont u live close to there?

MrsMarKist
03-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Yes, about 15 min. from both Lake Wylie and Mt. Island.... Were kinda in the middle in Gastonia.

Jr Jetter
03-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Lake Wylie Dont u live close to there?
Hey Nathan, where about on Wylie ? Careful not to go on the SC side of Wylie while boating, they are not playing regarding OT exhaust !!!

orange peel
03-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Hey Nathan, where about on Wylie ? Careful not to go on the SC side of Wylie while boating, they are not playing regarding OT exhaust !!!
We(mellisa and I) moved on lake wylie on last sat. The house is all the way at the Mtn island damn, I can see the spillway from my back yard. So it will be a long smooth ride to the sand bar. Cant wait :rollside:
Im going to play golf but i am taking my boat out around 3 or 4 today.
you guys give me a call 704 201 4812 ///150*5*7533

big kahoona
03-23-2005, 07:50 PM
I dont really know you guys that well but I think that you all will enjoy Mtn Isle it is a great lake for small boats like ours the sandbar is the best around I think and Im sure one or two here will agree. The cops aren't bad and there is alot of sand along the shore line. Im sure HUFFER or MAKKIST will help everyone with the plans.(Im not on line that much and new to this site)
I hope yall come on down to Mtn Isle. HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!! :)
CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME SOME INFO . ON THIS LAKE RUN ? I`M INTERESTED IN JOININ IN .. WHEN AND WHERE ???? THANZZZZ

orange peel
03-27-2005, 10:55 AM
CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME SOME INFO . ON THIS LAKE RUN ? I`M INTERESTED IN JOININ IN .. WHEN AND WHERE ???? THANZZZZ
Well the lake is off HW-16 near shuffle town. Not sure when everyone is going to show up but lets make a date! how bout April 30th that is a sat it should be nice and warm but we will see what the weather looks like.
But I guess this can be a roll call if you think you can make it on the 30th post a reply on this thread and we will go from there.
Anyone up for that???? :cool: :cool: :)

big kahoona
03-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Hey It Sounds Good To Me ! I`m In .. I`ve Not Got My Mantra Or My Hondo Back Together Yet ...( I`m Putting Them Together For My Two Sons ) I Have A Ultra Warlock .is This Jet Boat Country ? My Warlock Is A I-o ..whats The Lake - River Like ? Thanz .. I`m Looking Foward To It ... Cold Beer - Hot Babes - Fast Boats - Yuhooooo !!!

big kahoona
03-27-2005, 09:28 PM
HEY HUFFER YOU GOT ANY PLANS FOR APRIL 30 TH. ( SAT )I`M WANTING TO TAKE A ROAD TRIP ..I`LL SEE IF MY BOATING BUDDIES WANT TO RIDE ALONG ?---JAMIE

big kahoona
03-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Can Some Tell Me The Miles From Nashville Tenn.to Charlott N.c . . And The Miles From Dayton , Ohi0 To Ch.--n.c. Thanks For The Info.and The Name Of The Lake And Town . That Orange Peel Is Wanting To Hook Up On April 30 Th. !!

MarKist
03-28-2005, 03:30 PM
here ya go Bro! :D
http://aolsvc.maps.aol.com/travel/main.dci?startAddr=&endAddr=&startPoiType=&endPoiType=&startCity=nashville&endCity=shuffletown&startState=TN&endState=NC&startZip=&endZip=&startCountry=us&endCountry=us&submit.x=68&submit.y=14
Markist

MarKist
03-28-2005, 03:35 PM
oh yeah, and here's the way from Dayton ! :D
http://aolsvc.maps.aol.com/travel/main.dci?startAddr=&endAddr=&startPoiType=&endPoiType=&startCity=dayton&endCity=shuffletown%20&startState=OH&endState=NC&startZip=&endZip=&startCountry=us&endCountry=us&submit.x=68&submit.y=14
Markist

big kahoona
03-28-2005, 06:27 PM
oh yeah, and here's the way from Dayton ! :D
http://aolsvc.maps.aol.com/travel/main.dci?startAddr=&endAddr=&startPoiType=&endPoiType=&startCity=dayton&endCity=shuffletown%20&startState=OH&endState=NC&startZip=&endZip=&startCountry=us&endCountry=us&submit.x=68&submit.y=14
Markist
HEY MARKIST !!THANZZZ . I`M IN FOR APRIL 30 TH. LOOKING FOWARD TO HOOKING UP WITH YOU GUYS .. AND THANZZZ AGAIN !!!

MarKist
03-28-2005, 07:04 PM
ANYTIME! :D
Markist

big kahoona
03-28-2005, 07:13 PM
ANYTIME! :D
Markist
HEY MARKIST SSSHHHHH!!!!!!MY OL LADY CAN HEAR THE KEYS I`M HITTING ( LMAO ) WHAT ABOUT THE HOT BABES !!!! AND COLD BEER !!!!LOL SHOULD WE LEAVE OUR OL ` LADYS AT HOME ????? SSHHI --- OUCH!! I JUST GOT THE FINGER IN MY EAR !! LOL !!O.K. SHE`S GONE !! SO WHAT DO YA THUNK!!LOL--JAMIE

Huffer
04-13-2005, 08:56 PM
It's Just Out My Back Yard!

MrsMarKist
04-14-2005, 05:38 AM
HEY MARKIST SSSHHHHH!!!!!!MY OL LADY CAN HEAR THE KEYS I`M HITTING ( LMAO ) WHAT ABOUT THE HOT BABES !!!! AND COLD BEER !!!!LOL SHOULD WE LEAVE OUR OL ` LADYS AT HOME ????? SSHHI --- OUCH!! I JUST GOT THE FINGER IN MY EAR !! LOL !!O.K. SHE`S GONE !! SO WHAT DO YA THUNK!!LOL--JAMIE
Plenty of COLD BEER, clear water and the ole ladies always are ready to go to the lake!!! :p :p

Mrs.sleekcraft76
04-15-2005, 03:53 AM
You know I'm there!!!! Especially since you said "beer"!

Lady Warhawk
04-15-2005, 04:52 AM
You know I'm there!!!! Especially since you said "beer"!
ROFLMAO Jamie. I'd hope you're there for the beer, and not the ole ladies :jawdrop:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
04-15-2005, 06:55 AM
I don't care what they call me just as long as I have a beer in my hands. Amy got me a new beer huggy that I want to try!! I'll show it to you Sunday if you are going out.

big kahoona
04-15-2005, 07:13 AM
ROFLMAO Jamie. I'd hope you're there for the beer, and not the ole ladies :jawdrop:
I`VE LEARNED ONE THING !!! MY OL`LADY-(WIFE 6 YRS.) GOES BOAT`N WITH ME .JUST ABOUT EVERY TIME I GO.FOR ONE REASON--SHE`S MY BESTEST FRIEND -NO SHHH.SHE KNOWS I JUST LOVE TO ACT UP AND LIVE LIFE AT ITS BEST!!!!!

DEAL BROTHER
04-15-2005, 08:33 AM
Orange Peel.....my guess a Tenn Vol fan or a painter

MizBubba
04-15-2005, 08:45 AM
I don't care what they call me just as long as I have a beer in my hands. Amy got me a new beer huggy that I want to try!! I'll show it to you Sunday if you are going out.
Shall we begin early? Say Sat night?? I got a 6-pack cryin' for attention! :hammerhea

Mrs.sleekcraft76
04-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Bring it on :D

MarKist
04-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Orange Peel.....my guess a Tenn Vol fan or a painter
nope........................his boat has orange on it! go figure :rolleyes: :D
Markist

Huffer
04-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Can't Wait Almost Ready!

orange peel
04-25-2005, 09:11 AM
nope........................his boat has orange on it! go figure :rolleyes: :D
Markist
yep i love me some orange :220v: :yuk:

orange peel
04-29-2005, 01:43 PM
Well I just got the water and everything is great my boat is running good but the damn thing acts like the batter is dead maybe the timming is off or something. All thats not a big deal Im ready for this weekend! The weather is not looking to good but sunday is looking great! Well I hope some people show up we will have a blast!!!!! SEE YA THERE :D :D
P.S. Is anyone going out this weekend????????