PDA

View Full Version : Yucaipa

JetBoatRich
03-03-2005, 12:34 PM
What do you think of it :confused: I am looking at a position with a company located out there. The Work is from Chino to Orange County :D

FRENCHIE
03-03-2005, 01:20 PM
What do you think of it :confused: I am looking at a position with a company located out there. The Work is from Chino to Orange County :D
P.M. PHAT MATT he lives there in nicer houseing for the area!! although it is growing like crazy homes from $300 k up to $700 or even $800!! predom white community, lots of newer plazas....and best yet only 10 min from me...so we can get toghether!!!!
:eek: :)
again pm. phat matt...i would def reccomend!...Leon :wink:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-03-2005, 01:38 PM
I think it's a nice town. Recently incorporated and kicked Walmart to the curb in order to protect the small businesses in the area. It's a crap drive from there to Chino/Orange at the wrong times though.

LaveyJet
03-03-2005, 01:50 PM
It's one of the nicer areas in the IE with one of the better School districts. I think you'd like it. Plenty of places to ride. :wink: Beached1 grew up there and still lives there, PM him (haven't seen him in awhile, is still around?) Highland and Redlands are also ok, But I'd stay away from Beaumont :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Bordsmnj's dad lives there part time and also has rental properties out there. Some areas are really nice and some are super ghetto. There is a pretty good mexican food restaurant though. :D

FRENCHIE
03-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Bordsmnj's dad lives there part time and also has rental properties out there. Some areas are really nice and some are super ghetto. There is a pretty good mexican food restaurant though. :D
THAT PROB WOULD BE NEXT DOOR IN ....CALIMESA!! YOUR TALKING ABOUT "CASA TREJOS!"
:rollside: :D

Kachina26
03-03-2005, 04:41 PM
The commute up there is getting pretty bad if you keep regular 8-5 hours. Nice areas though. Highland and Redlands might be nice to live in, then if you have to go up to Yucaipa to work, you will be going against the heavy traffic.

THATJEFFGUY
03-03-2005, 04:43 PM
THAT PROB WOULD BE NEXT DOOR IN ....CALIMESA!! YOUR TALKING ABOUT "CASA TREJOS!"
:rollside: :D
"Casa Trejo" IS in Yucaipa...it's on the SB County side of County Line Rd.
And Yucaipa sucks ! Don't move up here...we have too much traffic already ! :cry:

JetBoatRich
03-03-2005, 04:51 PM
The commute up there is getting pretty bad if you keep regular 8-5 hours. Nice areas though. Highland and Redlands might be nice to live in, then if you have to go up to Yucaipa to work, you will be going against the heavy traffic.
That's pretty much it right now, just work :D then who knows

atomickitn
03-03-2005, 05:58 PM
dude you movin out of the desert :idea:

Kokopelli
03-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Just make sure you take a real close look at the area in Yucaipa you are thinking about moving. The lower part near the freeway can be hit or miss. The further up you go, it's usually better. We really like the schools, but the nightlife sucks! :)
Casa Trejo does have good food!

Phat Matt
03-03-2005, 06:10 PM
We actually love living here. WE are in the Chapman Heights community off the golf course. All our neighbors are pretty cool and everything is kept looking nice because of the HOA. It's quiet, away from the smog....wait, this place does suck and the traffic blows. Check Moreno Valley. :p

JetBoatRich
03-03-2005, 06:21 PM
dude you movin out of the desert :idea:
Not so fast, just looking at a job out there. My daughter has two more years at Q.H. High :cool:
I never really been out there and wondering what to expect. Maybe stay out there a couple nights a week :eek:

Raisin Wake
03-03-2005, 09:10 PM
if your looking for Itilaian food, try Two Guys. By the way, Mentone has some decent housing. Plus, you can travel to Yucaipa on the back roads. No traffic.

Mandelon
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM
What color do you like your air? :squiggle: :D

ROZ
03-03-2005, 09:17 PM
What color do you like your air? :squiggle: :D
How about mullets, are they manditory? :D

a catered life
03-03-2005, 09:19 PM
if your looking for Itilaian food, try Two Guys. By the way, Mentone has some decent housing. Plus, you can travel to Yucaipa on the back roads. No traffic.
is that the small little place right off the freeway small in a strip mall area cause i think i ate there once a business partner took me some place out there?

a catered life
03-03-2005, 09:21 PM
dude wtf? :frown: you break a few bones and now you want to move out of the area..... :sqeyes:

cola
03-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Yucaipa, sucks

locogringo
03-04-2005, 09:49 PM
I live in this interesting place also. Great place to live eventhough we are planning on moving to Redlands pretty soon.

locogringo
03-04-2005, 09:51 PM
How about mullets, are they manditory? :D
Yeah ROZ, remember mine? :D :D

Phat Matt
03-04-2005, 10:07 PM
I live in this interesting place also. Great place to live eventhough we are planning on moving to Redlands pretty soon.
You live here to?

Kilrtoy
03-04-2005, 10:11 PM
P.M. PHAT MATT he lives there in nicer houseing for the area!! although it is growing like crazy homes from $300 k up to $700 or even $800!! predom white community, lots of newer plazas....and best yet only 10 min from me...so we can get toghether!!!!
:eek: :)
again pm. phat matt...i would def reccomend!...Leon :wink:
Are you kidding me, TO LIVE IN YUCAIPA

THATJEFFGUY
03-04-2005, 10:32 PM
is that the small little place right off the freeway small in a strip mall area cause i think i ate there once a business partner took me some place out there?
Yeah, Casa Trajo is the little place located in the strip mall off the 10 @ County Line Rd. Two Guys is fairly new over off 4th (I think) and Yucaipa Blvd. IMHO, the original "Two Guys" in Highland is much beter though !

FRENCHIE
03-04-2005, 10:33 PM
COOL LET US KNOW WHEN....we will add you to the local hush hush party lists!!!
:D

Raisin Wake
03-05-2005, 06:44 AM
No, it's closer to the east end of town. It's just south of the main drag on 4th I believe.
There is one in Highland as well.

bigq
03-05-2005, 09:59 AM
Move here in Aug last year. I love living up here, less traffic (for now). I commute to Upland and corona area everyday. It takes about 40 minutes. Friday traffic sucks going home though. Great schools and lots of open area, again for now. :notam:

JetBoatRich
03-05-2005, 10:01 AM
how about a decent hotel to stay on late work nights :cool:

Phat Matt
03-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Are you kidding me, TO LIVE IN YUCAIPA
Nope. He's not kidding. With the high priced ones you could be on a half acre in a 4000 sq ft house with all the upgrades.

JetBoatRich
03-09-2005, 09:55 AM
The company and I agreed on a position this morning and we may will visiting Yucaipa real soon ;)

Racer277
03-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Way to go Rich!
So are they taking on a gimp as part of an equal opp kind of thing?
Does this help them meet some kind of quota?
Do you still have to wear one of those football helmets, and do they pick you up on the short bus?
Good job, you must be good for them to overlook the obvious gimpiness.
:D :D :D
S

FRENCHIE
03-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Nope. He's not kidding. With the high priced ones you could be on a half acre in a 4000 sq ft house with all the upgrades.
if im not mistaken there are some customs up on the side of the hill over a Mill!!!??? and i heard from the wifey Kevin costner has a pad way up in the hills!!!!
:eek: :wink:

SoCalHD
03-09-2005, 02:50 PM
JBR- The wife and I have lived in Yucaipa for 3 years now. I really like how there is the small town kinda feel. If ya need somewhere to stay while checking it out, pm me. Mrs. Racer277 can vouch for me-and the dog won't eat you! :-)

FRENCHIE
03-09-2005, 03:08 PM
JBR- The wife and I have lived in Yucaipa for 3 years now. I really like how there is the small town kinda feel. If ya need somewhere to stay while checking it out, pm me. Mrs. Racer277 can vouch for me-and the dog won't eat you! :-)
where did you pop up from!!!??? dam youve been gone along while!! gonna have to do sushi here soon!!!
;) :confused: :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Of course I can vouch for you and Bozzo. Now Rich that is another story. ;) HEHEHEHE. That is really nice of you and Amy. :D

Desert Rat
03-09-2005, 03:12 PM
The company and I agreed on a position this morning and we may will visiting Yucaipa real soon ;)
Well what position is it Doggie , missionary, 69, come on do tell :2purples: :D :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
03-09-2005, 03:18 PM
BTW Rich Congrats. Hope this new job does not cut into your posting time. :rolleyes: :)

Racer277
03-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Yeah Rich, they're great people, soon you might make a Posse east chapter.
Did someone say Sushi? Maybe I need to walk a job out that direction, that would hit the spot today!
Oh, and if Bozo ever needs a set of god parents, we have a little girl he could keep in line. :)

JetBoatRich
03-09-2005, 03:29 PM
That is real nice of you to offer up a place to stay :D may take you up on it :D
I am thinking of heading out there this weekend to get a look around with the family :supp:
What do Sean and Dia know anyways :D

sigepmock
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM
I'd be careful......SoCalHD and Bozzo are bachelors right now and I didn't like the way they were looking at me last time I saw them so I got out of there fast......If you do stay over.....I'd sleep on your back just in case...... :eek: :D

Just-Us
03-09-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't think I like the sound of this.. :hammer2: :hammer2: WHO's going to trailer my toys to the desert? WHO's going to ride with me on the day trips? Weekend trips too? WHO's going to drop by on their golf-cart to have a beer on the weekend? WHO's going to head up to the lake with my family for ANOTHER great 3-4 day camp trip? WHO's going to make sure my bank account stays empty buying new toys? WHO's going to.....I could keep going on for a long time. :D :D
Anyway bud, congrats on the job but I got to say Deb and I would hate to see you guys move.

JetBoatRich
03-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I don't think I like the sound of this.. :hammer2: :hammer2: WHO's going to trailer my toys to the desert? WHO's going to ride with me on the day trips? Weekend trips too? WHO's going to drop by on their golf-cart to have a beer on the weekend? WHO's going to head up to the lake with my family for ANOTHER great 3-4 day camp trip? WHO's going to make sure my bank account stays empty buying new toys? WHO's going to.....I could keep going on for a long time. :D :D
Anyway bud, congrats on the job but I got to say Deb and I would hate to see you guys move.
Hey Scott, who said we are moving just asked about the city :confused: it does open other places to live. Right now I work 325 miles from home, huge difference. Your wife and you can still have an empty bank account with the trips planned

SoCal_fun
03-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Congrats on the job Rich. I'm with Scott tho.....hope you dont leave

JetBoatRich
03-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Congratson the job Rich. I'm with Scott tho.....hope you dont leave
Thank Larry :D
no plans in the near future to sell the house and move :jawdrop: just checking into the area :D

SoCal_fun
03-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Thank Larry :D
no plans in the near future to sell the house and move :jawdrop: just checking into the area :D
OK, cause I didn't wann have to help pack and move you with the busted shoulder and all :rolleyes: ..... LOL!! j/k! :)

mtndewdrops
03-10-2005, 07:15 AM
Congrats on the new Job JBR!!! I hope you got the $$$ you wanted going in.

BarryMac
03-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Congrats on the new job Rich, hope that everything works out for you and the Family. BTW, what line of work are you in???

JetBoatRich
03-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Congrats on the new job Rich, hope that everything works out for you and the Family. BTW, what line of work are you in???
Thanks, we do cable UG and Aerial construction :D

JetBoatRich
03-10-2005, 08:00 AM
Congrats on the new Job JBR!!! I hope you got the $$$ you wanted going in.
Money is overrated :jawdrop: I am not complaining :D

LUVNLIFE
03-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Rich did you check and see,,,,,is it 909 or 951? That can be a deciding factor :D :D

JetBoatRich
03-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Rich did you check and see,,,,,is it 909 or 951? That can be a deciding factor :D :D
It is a major part of our decision :confused:

Just-Us
03-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Hey Scott, who said we are moving just asked about the city :confused: it does open other places to live. Right now I work 325 miles from home, huge difference. Your wife and you can still have an empty bank account with the trips planned
Just want to make sure that you're not making this decision without consulting with me :boxingguy :boxingguy . I'm sure you want to do what's right...... :idea: :idea: right :confused: :confused:

Phat Matt
03-10-2005, 08:41 PM
It's 909, but maybe you could go get a cell in the 310 or 323 or 714. :)

JetBoatRich
03-10-2005, 08:47 PM
It's 909, but maybe you could go get a cell in the 310 or 323 or 714. :)
My Cell is 661 :rolleyes: that may work :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
03-10-2005, 09:01 PM
My Cell is 661 :rolleyes: that may work :notam:
Hey Rich how are you feeling??

JetBoatRich
03-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Hey Rich how are you feeling??
Thanks Dia,
Honestly :mad: sucks having one arm tied to your side all the time :mad: just looking forward to being home tomorrow and new job in a couple weeks :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
03-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks Dia,
Honestly :mad: sucks having one arm tied to your side all the time :mad: just looking forward to being home tomorrow and new job in a couple weeks :wink:
I am sorry to hear that. I am sure that can not be easy. PLEASE call if we can help you out at all. But I am not getting you another beer. :wink: J/K you know I would. :wink: I hope you heal soon. And the new job sounds great. :)

JetBoatRich
03-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I am sorry to hear that. I am sure that can not be easy. PLEASE call if we can help you out at all. But I am not getting you another beer. :wink: J/K you know I would. :wink: I hope you heal soon. And the new job sounds great. :)
Thanks again, no big deal I will heal soon :D I have a minor inconvience compared to many my heart goes out to them :mad: like Little Madison and Melissa. They are my heros and wish I could help them heal faster :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Thanks again, no big deal I will heal soon :D I have a minor inconvience compared to many my heart goes out to them :mad: like Little Madison and Melissa. They are my heros and wish I could help them heal faster :D
This is so true. But we are doing our best with our thoughts and prayers. :D

JetBoatRich
04-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Well I arrived in Yucaipa today and seems like a nice little town :wink:
I am at the office able to post at ***boat :cool: can't be all that bad :wink:
May just have to attend one of the get togethers out here :rolleyes:

Racer277
04-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Well, get comfortable Rich. You will be there a while.
How cool is it to start a job that size?
Sweeeet!

Mrs.JBR
04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Was posting on ***boat your first official act? I'm watching you :D

Kachina26
04-04-2005, 04:08 PM
We can do a lunch deal out there at the Mexican food joint. SocalHD knows the place.

Phat Matt
04-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Where's the office at?

JetBoatRich
04-05-2005, 03:58 AM
Where's the office at?
On 10th street, just off of Yucaipa Blvd :cool: big yard against the creek :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
04-05-2005, 03:59 AM
We can do a lunch deal out there at the Mexican food joint. SocalHD knows the place.
I will need to find all the spots to get a good meal out there :rolleyes:

bigriverdog
04-05-2005, 07:14 AM
Rich check your pm's. I might be able to help. BRD

JetBoatRich
04-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Rich check your pm's. I might be able to help. BRD
Thanks, I will keep you informed :cool:
how about information on good places to eat :cool:

mexrunner
04-05-2005, 07:47 PM
welcome to yucaipa rosies has great burritos on boulevard across from dannys pizza below you, about two blocks on the boulevard. then theres subs of usa at the south east corner of second and the boulevard and another good mexican food place is s.w. corner of 4th st and blvd.
p.s if hotelin it and get an itch to work on a jet boat let me know :wink:

JetBoatRich
04-06-2005, 12:31 PM
welcome to yucaipa rosies has great burritos on boulevard across from dannys pizza below you, about two blocks on the boulevard. then theres subs of usa at the south east corner of second and the boulevard and another good mexican food place is s.w. corner of 4th st and blvd.
p.s if hotelin it and get an itch to work on a jet boat let me know :wink:
We ate at Rosies today :D biggest burrito I ever seen :D
you need help on the boat, I can stop by after work sometime :idea:

Phat Matt
04-06-2005, 08:46 PM
On 10th street, just off of Yucaipa Blvd :cool: big yard against the creek :rolleyes:
By Del Taco?

mexrunner
04-06-2005, 09:47 PM
maybe ill take you up on that when i start rigging it. hoping to gel-coat bottom this weekend then i can flip spray top and start rigging

SoCal_fun
04-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Hows the shoulder Rich. Glad to hear you started your new job ok. How was the drive??

clownpuncher
04-06-2005, 10:52 PM
I have several PD buddies moving or have already moved there. Nice community where they are. If you think about it, most coppers don't wanna live near dirtbags. My friends moved there for a reason. Pissed me off too cuz they were good regular customers before they moved away. :)

cola
04-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Welcome to town. I think a buddy of mine own that yard. What shop are you guys in.
Late, Mike

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 03:26 AM
By Del Taco?
Exactly :rolleyes: you turn at that corner, go across the creek we are right along the creek.
:notam:

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 03:28 AM
Hows the shoulder Rich. Glad to hear you started your new job ok. How was the drive??
Shoulder is better :supp: thanks
The drive took 75 minutes yesterday to get there and 90 to get home ;) not bad for 85 miles :idea:

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 03:30 AM
Welcome to town. I think a buddy of mine own that yard. What shop are you guys in.
Late, Mike
The owner is an older guy, met him briefly Monday. We are in the front along the street :D

Kokopelli
04-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Hey JBR... welcome to Yucaipa!
Are you gonna keep commuting, or are you gonna relocate? I live here and commute out to the desert. That commute isn't that bad because there is usually no traffic. But going the other way.... thats rough...
I know you have heard it before, but Casa Trejo on County Line has good food. We like running down to SB for a night out though. Not too much to do in Yucaipa at night.
Looking forward to meeting you...

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Hey JBR... welcome to Yucaipa!
Are you gonna keep commuting, or are you gonna relocate? I live here and commute out to the desert. That commute isn't that bad because there is usually no traffic. But going the other way.... thats rough...
I know you have heard it before, but Casa Trejo on County Line has good food. We like running down to SB for a night out though. Not too much to do in Yucaipa at night.
Looking forward to meeting you...
Thanks for the greeting :D you are right the commute is not to bad :rolleyes: we will have to meet up.

FRENCHIE
04-07-2005, 10:32 AM
hey jbr you better hit me up if you move out here!! i have several customers in yucaipa , was up there on monday an dmet with cola.....also only live 10 mins form there!!! now you got now excuses for making some of our Beaumont funcitons!!!! ;) :eat:

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 10:37 AM
hey jbr you better hit me up if you move out here!! i have several customers in yucaipa , was up there on monday an dmet with cola.....also only live 10 mins form there!!! now you got now excuses for making some of our Beaumont funcitons!!!! ;) :eat:
You were here Monday and did not stop by :hammerhea
No problem Leon, we will be at a Function :wink: no plans right now to relocate, but talk around the house at looking at property is in the works :eek:

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 01:00 PM
A couple other questions/comments
1. We need some labor people who can work a shovel and have the proper information to work in Cal. any ideas where best place to advertise in Yucaipa - is the News Mirror the local paper?
2. Angels Roadhouse, went last night :wink: good Hotwings and cold beer.

JetBoatRich
04-12-2005, 03:45 AM
any help finding a few people to work the dirt :rolleyes:

SoCalHD
04-12-2005, 01:41 PM
JBR, You might also want to look at putting an ad in the San Bernardino County Sun-little bigger than the news mirror :-) I'm just a few houses up on H st from the corner of 5th and H street. 5th is the street that you would take to cut over from Yucaipa Blvd to County Line Rd to hit up Casa Trejo!!!
Matt, Mike and Leon-did ya catch that last part!!? :D

JetBoatRich
04-12-2005, 03:27 PM
JBR, You might also want to look at putting an ad in the San Bernardino County Sun-little bigger than the news mirror :-) I'm just a few houses up on H st from the corner of 5th and H street. 5th is the street that you would take to cut over from Yucaipa Blvd to County Line Rd to hit up Casa Trejo!!!
I cruised your neighborhood today :idea: ;) actually did a little site seeing at lunch :D

Phat Matt
04-12-2005, 07:50 PM
hmmmmm. Do we need to set up a lunch? :idea: :eat:

SoCalHD
04-12-2005, 07:52 PM
I definitely think we need to throw JBR a welcome to Yucaipa stuffing at Casa's!! :D

Phat Matt
04-12-2005, 08:18 PM
I definitely think we need to throw JBR a welcome to Yucaipa stuffing at Casa's!! :D
Let's set something up for next week then. Monday or Wednesday would probably work best for me. Let's see what the others say.

SoCalHD
04-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Wednesday would work for me-I'll still be at the river on monday!! :jawdrop: :D

JetBoatRich
04-13-2005, 03:44 AM
Wednesday is good with me :cool:

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Wednesday sounds like the day. Mike? Leon? :eat:

Kachina26
04-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Hey, what about me? I wanna come.

SoCalHD
04-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey, what about me? I wanna come.
I think that you just made your R.S.V.P.!!! :D :D

JetBoatRich
04-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Sounds like a plan, what is this place and what time?

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Sounds like a plan, what is this place and what time?
Anytime works for me. And I don't want to spill the beans but when was the last time you saw a donkey show at lunch? :D

SoCalHD
04-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Anytime works for me. And I don't want to spill the beans but when was the last time you saw a donkey show at lunch? :D
LMAO!!!!
p.s. sssshhhhhhhh-are you going to give out ALL the Yucaipa secrets??? :lightsabe

cola
04-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Rich, I was washing my wifes truck next door from your shop today.
I was going to stop by and say hey, but you left as I was drying. I whistled but I should have thrown up the shocker. :wink:
Late, Mike

JetBoatRich
04-15-2005, 12:52 PM
Rich, I was washing my wifes truck next door from your shop today.
I was going to stop by and say hey, but you left as I was drying. I whistled but I should have thrown up the shocker. :wink:
Late, Mike
LOL, the shocker would have done it :D

cola
04-15-2005, 10:53 PM
What do you guys do, other then posting on HB. :jawdrop:
Late, Mike

JetBoatRich
04-16-2005, 05:32 AM
What do you guys do, other then posting on HB. :jawdrop:
Late, Mike
HB posting is not a just a job :confused:
You hitting the lunch on Wednesday :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
04-18-2005, 07:27 PM
I guess that was you today :cool: Had the dam cell phone to the ear :rolleyes: was not trying to be rude :yuk:

FRENCHIE
04-18-2005, 07:36 PM
we took SYA to casa trejos last night!!! was dam good!!!
:p ;)

locogringo
04-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I guess that was you today :cool: Had the dam cell phone to the ear :rolleyes: was not trying to be rude :yuk:
its all good. Funny running into someone fromthe boars out here. Doesn't happen often.

LVJAKAZ
04-18-2005, 07:44 PM
I wanted t go to Casa Trejo tonite but it is closed on Mondays :frown: :frown: :frown: I LOVE that place :wink:

JetBoatRich
04-18-2005, 07:48 PM
where is Casa Trejo :confused: I looked on the blvd. :rolleyes: but must have missed it :confused:

Kachina26
04-19-2005, 05:49 AM
No phone books in the office? I forgot myself, I'm gonna need directions and somebody is gonna have to show up a little early and get us a table. Let's get a quick head count.

JetBoatRich
04-19-2005, 06:06 AM
Count me as 1, I looked it up and looks to be right down the street :D

FRENCHIE
04-19-2005, 06:26 AM
it is!! you take calimesa blvd, which is about 2-3 miles east of yucaipa blvd....then you go north off of calimesa blvd, on county line road about one mile up on the left side in a little plaza next to the video store!!! :D

Big Proppa
04-19-2005, 06:56 AM
CASA TREJO is the bomb - I broke my all time tequila record there 13 shots of Patron Silver.
I've been out here a year - picked a nice pad on a half acre with a pool with tons of boat storage in the mid 400's.
SO who's down for a casa trejo gathering this friday night?. C'mon

LVJAKAZ
04-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Try the Casa Margarita!!!YUMMMMMMM

JetBoatRich
04-19-2005, 02:18 PM
What is the plan for Wednesday :cool:

sigepmock
04-19-2005, 04:36 PM
What time you guys meeting? I might hitch a ride from SoCalHD and join ya for lunch, if you don't mind.
Chris

SoCalHD
04-19-2005, 04:48 PM
What's up fellas??? How does 11:30-12:00 sound??? I know that some that would like to attend have less flexable lunch schedules-so how about we nail down a time and approx. # of peeps eating so I can get a table???
BTW Randy- you want to take the 10, exit County Line Road. Make a Left on to County line road and follow it until you see the shopping center on your left hand side. I think the shopping center is called Tower Plaza or something.
Chris

JetBoatRich
04-19-2005, 07:25 PM
What's up fellas??? How does 11:30-12:00 sound??? I know that some that would like to attend have less flexable lunch schedules-so how about we nail down a time and approx. # of peeps eating so I can get a table???
BTW Randy- you want to take the 10, exit County Line Road. Make a Left on to County line road and follow it until you see the shopping center on your left hand side. I think the shopping center is called Tower Plaza or something.
Chris
I will be there with another friend, 11:30 -12 works for me :D

Phat Matt
04-19-2005, 07:30 PM
I will be there with another friend, 11:30 -12 works for me :D
That time works for me. I'll be solo.

FRENCHIE
04-19-2005, 08:27 PM
im in next trip...just had it sunday night !!! :wink:

mexrunner
04-19-2005, 08:34 PM
man wish i could go but cant during lunch so when we going to do a dinner time gathering would like to meet some of the other peeps out this way.
by the way hows the boat coming big prop, find a painter yet? got the bottom of my rogers gelled this weekend looks great. :D

cola
04-19-2005, 09:43 PM
I'll try, working in Loma Linda tomorrow. :confused:
Late, Mike

Big Proppa
04-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Hey Mex - howz it going - are you ready for FBC or what
Ya I found a bunch of painters, but non of them can do it before the end of May - EXCEPT FOR MAYBE THE ONE THAT LIVES BY ME :D come mon homie - lets paint this f%$ker

JetBoatRich
04-20-2005, 08:30 AM
What are the reservations under :umm:
I assume ***boat :cool:

Kachina26
04-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Sorry, I gotta flake. We are buried down here. Gotta make hay while the sun is shining :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
04-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Sorry, I gotta flake. We are buried down here. Gotta make hay while the sun is shining :hammer2:
FLAKE
No biggie we have to work for a living :D
headed out in a few minutes, look for my truck :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
04-20-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm leaving in 5. Be there in 20.

FRENCHIE
04-20-2005, 11:00 AM
I THINK YOUR SIG IS TOO SMALL!!!
:D :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
04-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Great lunch and good to meet eveyone :cool:
Thanks for Lunch, next one is on me :rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
04-20-2005, 01:18 PM
Great lunch and good to meet eveyone :cool:
Thanks for Lunch, next one is on me :rolleyes:
i def wont miss that one then1!!!
;) :D :p

JetBoatRich
04-20-2005, 01:21 PM
i def wont miss that one then1!!!
;) :D :p
How's Taco bell then :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
04-20-2005, 03:33 PM
How's Taco bell then :jawdrop:
Del Taco is a lot closer. :D

sigepmock
04-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Nice meeting you guys. Thanks for lunch Chris P.
Chris Mock

Phat Matt
04-20-2005, 03:46 PM
So what's for dinner? Good meeting you all as well. I gotta get back to my reports. ;)

SoCalHD
04-20-2005, 04:36 PM
So what's for dinner? Good meeting you all as well. I gotta get back to my reports. ;)
Well that depends-Are we having mexican again, or changing the theme??? :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Sounds like Rich is fitting in well in Yucaipa. Could not have lunch with a nicer bunch of peeps. :cool:

JetBoatRich
04-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Sounds like Rich is fitting in well in Yucaipa. Could not have lunch with a nicer bunch of peeps. :cool:
I agree :D may have to make it a annual event :idea:

LVJAKAZ
04-20-2005, 07:56 PM
I had Casa take out tonite, Yum Yummmm!!! :) I would like to join you guys next time, let me know :) :)

Big Proppa
04-21-2005, 12:14 PM
How about friday in the bar

JetBoatRich
04-22-2005, 07:10 PM
How about friday in the bar
How was the bar :crossx:

JetBoatRich
05-06-2005, 06:28 AM
Who is ready for another lunch :idea:

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Who is ready for another lunch :idea:
mid-next week might work!!?
:cool: :confused:

JetBoatRich
05-06-2005, 09:29 AM
works for me :rolleyes: if not the week after for sure :cool:

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Let's do Wednesday. Who is in?

JetBoatRich
05-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Matt sounds good, right now :rolleyes: but the boss may fly in Tuesday night :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
05-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Matt sounds good, right now :rolleyes: but the boss may fly in Tuesday night :rolleyes:
So your wife is coming? :D

JetBoatRich
05-08-2005, 03:24 PM
So your wife is coming? :D
LOL :D The other BOSS who gives me a paycheck :D not the one who takes a paycheck :frown:

SoCalHD
05-08-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm in!!

JetBoatRich
05-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Maybe the 2nd Wednesday of every month :idea:

Phat Matt
05-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Well it looks like I will be busy this Wednesday. :( Good news is it's because I am taking the day off and going fishing. :D

SoCalHD
05-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Maybe the 2nd Wednesday of every month :idea:
That would work!! Casa Trejo Wednesdays!!!!!

JetBoatRich
05-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Well it looks like I will be busy this Wednesday. :( Good news is it's because I am taking the day off and going fishing. :D
Might be tough for me as well :( with the boss coming into town :messedup: next week will be better.

JetBoatRich
05-13-2005, 09:00 PM
How is the 18th :cool:

JetBoatRich
05-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Checking to see if anybody will be there :D

SoCalHD
05-17-2005, 11:35 AM
I actually have work to do, and I have a speeding ticket to deal with in Indio :hammer2: :hammerhea

cola
05-17-2005, 05:31 PM
I think I can do it. What time.
Late, Mike

JetBoatRich
05-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I think I can do it. What time.
Late, Mike
I was thinking 11:30, beat the lunch crowd :D

Phat Matt
05-17-2005, 06:29 PM
I think I can make it also but will know for sure in the morning when I get to the office.
Cola, I am still waiting to hear back on your song.

JetBoatRich
05-17-2005, 07:28 PM
I will hang out in Yucaipa longer in the morning :D get some office things done and then lunch :idea:
Don't look for my truck, I will be in a new one :rolleyes:

cola
05-17-2005, 08:03 PM
I hate the office work. :mad:
11:30's good.
Late, Mike

JetBoatRich
05-18-2005, 09:15 AM
I will be there :cool:

Phat Matt
05-18-2005, 10:05 AM
I am still at the office and don't think I will be able to make it. :(
Sorry
It sounds pretty damn good now too. :eat:

JetBoatRich
05-18-2005, 10:12 AM
Matt get in your truck and leave :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
05-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Matt get in your truck and leave :rolleyes:
Wish I could. :(

JetBoatRich
05-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Another real good lunchhttp://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/good.gif
Thanks again Mike, must be my turn to buy next time :idea:

cola
05-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Yes, good lunch. It's just hard to eat Casa Trejo without a beer.
Late, Mike

JetBoatRich
05-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Yes, good lunch. It's just hard to eat Casa Trejo without a beer.
Late, Mike
I agree or a Margarita would have been nice :jawdrop:

OneFastOne164
05-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Just saw a pic of your boat, very nice...

JetBoatRich
05-18-2005, 08:23 PM
So far :eek: no so bad :wink: bettert than the commute I had to Malibu for 7 years :hammerhea

sigepmock
05-19-2005, 06:25 AM
Damn I missed lunch???? Maybe next time.
Chris

JetBoatRich
05-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Damn I missed lunch???? Maybe next time.
Chris
try again in two weeks :D

JetBoatRich
06-20-2005, 07:37 AM
If an of you know somebody looking for a part time office position, I placed an ad this week in the paper.
Already talked to someone form the boards last week :cool:
We also need field supervisors :cool: