PDA

View Full Version : What random object represents your inner self?

FMluvswater
03-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Very short quiz (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/quiz1.html)
My result ...
<center><table width="500"><TD><center><u><font size="7" face="verdana">You are a guitar.</font></u>

http://tinypic.com/vv1iw

</center><font face="verdana" size="2">You are a musical genius... congratulations. Most people think you are a little obsessed with music, but that's okay. You don't care what other people think. You are independent, and would rather have a few good (and weird) friends than a lot of not-so-good ones. You may feel that people run down your eccentricity, but that's only because they're jealous. You will most likely become very successful with your musical talent. \m/ Rock on!

Most compatible with: Drumstick (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/drumstick.html).</font></td></table>

mtndewdrops
03-03-2005, 12:50 PM
A sock. HUH
<center><table width="500"><TD><center><u><font size="7" face="verdana">You are a sock.</font></u>

http://tinypic.com/vvnea

</center><font face="verdana" size="2">You are a cozy, fuzzy, warm-hearted person. A lot of your friends describe you as a hopeless romantic. You fall for the opposite sex very easily. But be careful, because usually you don't know what you are getting into, and because you are very sensitive, you can get hurt... especially in early relationships. Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet.

Most compatible with: Toilet Paper (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/toothpaste.html).

Click here -- What Random Object Represents Your Inner Self? (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/quiz1.html)
</font></td></table>

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-03-2005, 12:51 PM
I am toilet paper :(
<center><table width="500"><TD><center><u><font size="7" face="verdana">You are Toilet Paper.</font></u>

http://tinypic.com/vvtk1

</center><font face="verdana" size="2">You are used and taken advantage of by a lot of people, including your friends. They make you be the one to clean up their messes in their life. But the only reason that this happens is because of your kindness and commitment. These are the qualities most members of the opposite sex look for, which makes you hot. Yes, toilet paper is hot. But be careful that your lover doesn't use you to their advantage, and be sure that they are not seeking too much control. Remember: Toilet paper is used by many, but is most often considered valuable when it is not there in time of need.

Most compatible with: sock (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/sock.html).

Click here -- What Random Object Represents Your Inner Self? (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/quiz1.html)
</font></td></table>

Her454
03-03-2005, 12:51 PM
You are a sock.
You are a cozy, fuzzy, warm-hearted person. A lot of your friends describe you as a hopeless romantic. You fall for the opposite sex very easily. But be careful, because usually you don't know what you are getting into, and because you are very sensitive, you can get hurt... especially in early relationships. Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet.
Most compatible with: Toilet paper. ?????
LMAO

mtndewdrops
03-03-2005, 12:52 PM
I am toilet paper :(
UH-OH

MrsJetDriver
03-03-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm a sock. :notam: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-03-2005, 12:54 PM
You are a sock.
You are a cozy, fuzzy, warm-hearted person. A lot of your friends describe you as a hopeless romantic. You fall for the opposite sex very easily. But be careful, because usually you don't know what you are getting into, and because you are very sensitive, you can get hurt... especially in early relationships. Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet.
Most compatible with: Toilet paper. ?????
LMAO
well Traci there you have it.. black and white.. LOL!! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-03-2005, 12:55 PM
UH-OH
LMAO!! :shift:

Garrddogg
03-03-2005, 12:55 PM
You are a guitar.
You are a musical genius... congratulations. Most people think you are a little obsessed with music, but that's okay. You don't care what other people think. You are independent, and would rather have a few good (and weird) friends than a lot of not-so-good ones. You may feel that people run down your eccentricity, but that's only because they're jealous. You will most likely become very successful with your musical talent. \m/ Rock on!

Liberator TJ1984
03-03-2005, 12:56 PM
You are a hoe.
:D
You are a hoe.
You are characterized as being used by others, when in fact it is the other way around. You are secretive, especially around those you care most about. Even though you are always one take control of situations, people can sometimes bring down your self esteem. But don't worry. You have the opposite sex to make all of your dreams come true. Just don't be too dependent on your lover... she may be only using you to tend to her crops.
Most Compatible with: Toilet Paper, and Toenail. :yuk:

Her454
03-03-2005, 12:56 PM
well Traci there you have it.. black and white.. LOL!! :p
I was thinking the same thing. If you werent such a damn flake in paying your debts I'd KNOW FOR SURE WE WERE RELATED!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
I was thinking the same thing. If you werent such a damn flake in paying your debts I'd KNOW FOR SURE WE WERE RELATED!!!!
well you flake in your way and I will flake in my way. LMAO!! you sock you.. :p :D :D

HCS
03-03-2005, 12:59 PM
If the shoe fits.
You are a drumstick.
Absolutely insane. That is how most would describe you. You aren't afraid to take risks, and enjoy putting yourself in strange situations. Most people hang out with you because of your hilarious sense of humour. You light up any bad situation, and can help all of your friends with their problems, except for your own. Because of this, you enjoy being around people like you. Many shut you out for your very weird, random personality, but honestly, you shouldn't care.
Most compatible with: Guitar, and another drumstick.

Jetdriver
03-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Windex

RiverDave
03-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Fock that website!!! I got the worst one of them all. :mad:
A Toe Nail? annoying loser etc... WTF?
You are a Toenail.
(Taken from Ebaumsworld.com)
Okay, maybe you're not THAT gross. But yes. You are a toenail. You usually get in the way of peoples' lives and are annoying at times, but people hang out with you because you are amusing. You enjoy acting retarded in front of large crowds of people. Many may call you a dork and a loser, but the truth is that you are very intelligent, and this will be proven in the near future. You are dependent on your friends, but you are not willing to conform into society's stereotypical mold. You may be called a loser, but at least you aren't a nobody. Even the opposite sex finds your uniqueness attractive. You stand out, and that's what makes you special. Even if people leave you hanging.
Most compatible with: Hoe.
RD

JustMVG
03-03-2005, 01:15 PM
You are a guitar.
You are a musical genius... congratulations. Most people think you are a little obsessed with music, but that's okay. You don't care what other people think. You are independent, and would rather have a few good (and weird) friends than a lot of not-so-good ones. You may feel that people run down your eccentricity, but that's only because they're jealous. You will most likely become very successful with your musical talent. \m/ Rock on!
Most compatible with: Drumstick.
other people are guitars.
so i'm a guitar, surprise surprise :D :rolleyes:

jdf
03-03-2005, 01:37 PM
You are a toothbrush.
(Please disregard the picture). You are a control freak. You love to be in charge of everything, and like to do things yourself instead of indirectly. Hands-on projects are your favorite. You like to accomplish things the hard way, even if it means getting dirty. You have high priorities and set goals for your life, which will make you very successful. However, you will have to dig deep and get rid of all the crap people throw at you in order to have a promising future.
Most compatible with: Toilet Paper, and Windex.
Copy/Paste this in your blog!
(Ctrl + A = select all, Ctrl + C = copy, Ctrl + V = paste)
<center><table width="500"><TD><center><u><font size="7" face="verdana">You are a toothbrush.</font></u>

http://tinypic.com/vvpjs

</center><font face="verdana" size="2">(Please disregard the picture). You are a control freak. You love to be in charge of everything, and like to do things yourself instead of indirectly. Hands-on projects are your favorite. You like to accomplish things the hard way, even if it means getting dirty. You have high priorities and set goals for your life, which will make you very successful. However, you will have to dig deep and get rid of all the crap people throw at you in order to have a promising future.

Most compatible with: Toilet Paper (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/toothpaste.html), and Windex (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/windex.html).

</font></td></table>
other people are toothbrushes.

BarryMac
03-03-2005, 02:08 PM
DITTO...
If the shoe fits.
You are a drumstick.
Absolutely insane. That is how most would describe you. You aren't afraid to take risks, and enjoy putting yourself in strange situations. Most people hang out with you because of your hilarious sense of humour. You light up any bad situation, and can help all of your friends with their problems, except for your own. Because of this, you enjoy being around people like you. Many shut you out for your very weird, random personality, but honestly, you shouldn't care.

Ziggy
03-03-2005, 02:12 PM
WTF--I can barely pluck out "Smoke on the Water" on one of them things...Its rigged! :D
You are a guitar.

PowellScooter
03-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Stick a fork in me Im done

FMluvswater
03-03-2005, 02:24 PM
WTF--I can barely pluck out "Smoke on the Water" on one of them things...Its rigged! :D
You are a guitar.
It's okay Ziggy I can only just barely locate middle C on ... :eek: ... uhhh :confused: **that lined thingy with the treble clef beside it** lmao .. see? I can't even remember what that is called! :D :redface: :o Musical genius my arse! :D

hoolign
03-03-2005, 02:31 PM
You are a guitar.
Most compatible with: Drumstick
Thats bullshit!!!! ....I wanted to be a sock :burningm:

FMluvswater
03-03-2005, 02:33 PM
You are a guitar.
Most compatible with: Drumstick
Thats bullshit!!!! ....I wanted to be a sock :burningm:
It's okay hoolign I think of you as fuzzy! :wink: :D

hoolign
03-03-2005, 02:34 PM
It's okay hoolign I think of you as fuzzy! :wink: :D
I shaved this morning! still warm though :jawdrop:

Mandelon
03-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Fock that website!!! I got the worst one of them all. :mad:
A Toe Nail? annoying loser etc... WTF?
RD
I didn't think it was that accurate......until now.... :D :D :D

Mandelon
03-03-2005, 02:40 PM
You are a Fork.
You are special, unique... and shiny.... but you just don't know it. Many admire you for your outward appearance, but you haven't truly expressed all of the great stuff inside of you. You have the potential to do great things and help others, and this will help you in the future. When you hold a grudge at someone, however, this can be dangerous. Despite your calmness that most people perceive about you, you keep a lot of feelings bottled up inside that one day can make you explode and stab something. Instead of resorting to that, you can just say, "Go Fork Yourself!"
Most compatible with: Knife, and Sock.

Racer277
03-03-2005, 02:40 PM
You are a Fork.
You are special, unique... and shiny.... but you just don't know it. Many admire you for your outward appearance, but you haven't truly expressed all of the great stuff inside of you. You have the potential to do great things and help others, and this will help you in the future. When you hold a grudge at someone, however, this can be dangerous. Despite your calmness that most people perceive about you, you keep a lot of feelings bottled up inside that one day can make you explode and stab something. Instead of resorting to that, you can just say, "Go Fork Yourself!"
:D :D :D

Spotondl
03-03-2005, 04:46 PM
You are a drumstick.

Steph
03-03-2005, 05:01 PM
<center><table width="500"><TD><center><u><font size="7" face="verdana">You are a sock.</font></u>

http://tinypic.com/vvnea

</center><font face="verdana" size="2">You are a cozy, fuzzy, warm-hearted person. A lot of your friends describe you as a hopeless romantic. You fall for the opposite sex very easily. But be careful, because usually you don't know what you are getting into, and because you are very sensitive, you can get hurt... especially in early relationships. Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet.

Most compatible with: Toilet Paper (http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/toothpaste.html).

</font></td></table>
ahh, i love socks especially monkey socks :D

MsDrmr
03-03-2005, 05:08 PM
You are a sock.
Gee I am so surprised....... :frown:

mike37
03-03-2005, 05:34 PM
are you kiding me :eek:
You are Toilet Paper.
You are used and taken advantage of by a lot of people, including your friends. They make you be the one to clean up their messes in their life. But the only reason that this happens is because of your kindness and commitment. These are the qualities most members of the opposite sex look for, which makes you hot. Yes, toilet paper is hot. But be careful that your lover doesn't use you to their advantage, and be sure that they are not seeking too much control. Remember: Toilet paper is used by many, but is most often considered valuable when it is not there in time of need.
Most compatible with: sock.

locogringo
03-03-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm a fork also...
You are a Fork.

repo man
03-03-2005, 09:05 PM
You are a Kitchen Knife.
You are a very aggressive person, not hesitating to make a fatal move in order to succeed. You are always aware of what is going on around you, though other people aren't. You are over-protective of some of your valued possessions, though you gamble to gain more. If someone gets in your way, you kill them. If you hate someone, they die. Well, not literally. People fear you for your skills and envy your success, but you don't care. You liked to be feared in order to gain reverence. You are the most powerful of all silverware, and cut up peoples souls. I mean food.
Most compatible with: Toothbrush.

WYRD
03-03-2005, 09:21 PM
You are a sock.
Most compatible with: Toilet paper.
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Flyinbowtie
03-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Another guitar

HammerDown
03-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Hey...I wanted to be Toilet Paper! :burningm:
But NOOoooo Im a Guitar...I also picked Philly cheese Steak...think I'll run out and get a authentic one :D

Perfect Mixer
03-03-2005, 10:20 PM
So being a guitar.... It makes me think that I shouldn't have given up the Cello in the 9th grade......

XtrmWakeborder
03-03-2005, 10:29 PM
I'm a fork...at least i didn't get toe nail lol

FMluvswater
03-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Hey...I wanted to be Toilet Paper! :burningm:
But NOOoooo Im a Guitar...I also picked Philly cheese Steak...think I'll run out and get a authentic one :D
I wanted you to be a drumstick :( LMFAO! Toilet paper would have been way too poetic, HammerDown! :D
Hmm :idea: comes down to it, it does make sense we both be guitars .. I ain't right ... and you ain't right, right there with me! :wink: :D That's the way uh huh uh huh we like it uh huh huh! :cool:
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,

Squeezing Spectra
03-04-2005, 01:25 AM
LMAO
You are a hoe.
You are characterized as being used by others, when in fact it is the other way around. You are secretive, especially around those you care most about. Even though you are always one take control of situations, people can sometimes bring down your self esteem. But don't worry. You have the opposite sex to make all of your dreams come true. Just don't be too dependent on your lover... he may be only using you to tend to his crops.
Most Compatible with: Toilet Paper, and Toenail.

clownpuncher
03-04-2005, 02:09 AM
You are a sock.
I'm really not that cozy, just so y'all know

FMluvswater
03-04-2005, 02:58 AM
I'm really not that cozy, just so y'all know
Mmmhmm sure. :wink: :D Wool perhaps? :D

clownpuncher
03-04-2005, 03:11 AM
Mmmhmm sure. :wink: :D Wool perhaps? :D
:D :D

DryHeatOnly
03-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Another Sock here (most compatible with Toilet Paper which kinda fits MrsDHO)
MrsDHO HATES socks..."folding them" that is :D :D :D