PDA

View Full Version : Should Proven Terrorists

Her454
03-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Be put to Death?
I hate these type of debates ie Death penalty etc...but in this situation I find myself argumentative toward Death for Terrorists. My argument is that selectively killing leaders of terrorist groups may help save the lives of innocents - and Im taking alot of heat for my opinion here at work? I dont understand that logic after 9/11. I must be crazy. I understand that we risk causing more death and destruction when there is a clear possibility of a political settlement but the middle-east conflict is one over territory and both sides have historical claims AND they brought it over here. Ideological disputes do not lend themselves so easily to political resolution and I think the US needs to stand firm and send a message Terrorism will not be tolerated NO MATTER HOW its sent.
???? What do you think?

Mandelon
03-03-2005, 02:54 PM
I think you should take off your top. :rolleyes: :D

1978 Rogers
03-03-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm all for the death penalty, especially terrorists. I strongly feel they should be treated differently. The ones coming out of the middle east or are fighting (as soldiers) against the Western Worlds, should be dealt with by our military courts. They state they are holy soldiers fighting a war against the USA and what it stands for. NO PUBLIC TRIALS are needed.
I've heard they can't go to heaven or whatever the Fack they call it, it they eat pork. Why, I don't know or care. I say give them BBQ sandwiches while in prison. Why should be they be feed a special meal that is PC to the muslim world so they can go live with Ala in the after life.
And take off the top.

Steve 1
03-03-2005, 03:05 PM
I second that!

Blown 472
03-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Be put to Death?
I have these type of debates ie Death penalty etc...but in this situation I find myself argumentative toward Death for Terrorists. My argument is that selectively killing leaders of terrorist groups may help save the lives of innocents - and Im taking alot of heat for my opinion here at work? I dont understand that logic after 9/11. I must be crazy. I understand that we risk causing more death and destruction when there is a clear possibility of a political settlement but the middle-east conflict is one over territory and both sides have historical claims AND they brought it over here. Ideological disputes do not lend themselves so easily to political resolution and I think the US needs to stand firm and send a message Terrorism will not be tolerated NO MATTER HOW its sent.
???? What do you think?
Well that depends on the county of origin and if our fine leaders have ties to them. Oh yeah lose the top. :p

Her454
03-03-2005, 03:50 PM
:notam: Boyz will be boyz. I feel like Im back in College trying to make a point to my Professor while he is staring at my chest not hearing a word. :cry: :D :D :D

HM
03-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Be put to Death?
I have these type of debates ie Death penalty etc...but in this situation I find myself argumentative toward Death for Terrorists. My argument is that selectively killing leaders of terrorist groups may help save the lives of innocents - and Im taking alot of heat for my opinion here at work? I dont understand that logic after 9/11. I must be crazy. I understand that we risk causing more death and destruction when there is a clear possibility of a political settlement but the middle-east conflict is one over territory and both sides have historical claims AND they brought it over here. Ideological disputes do not lend themselves so easily to political resolution and I think the US needs to stand firm and send a message Terrorism will not be tolerated NO MATTER HOW its sent.
???? What do you think?
I agree with you. The U.S. does not have an agenda that includes the genocide of a race or religeous group (or even lack of religeon).

spectratoad
03-04-2005, 07:33 AM
Well I have to agree with you Traci. I think for thousands of years that during war one of the top goals is to take out the leadership and watch the uncertainty of the troops lead to their defeat. Thankfully our troops are trained to not miss a step if this happens.
If we take out the leadership in these already unorganized terrorist groups the rest will crawl back into their holes, for awhile at least. :wink:
Oh and I second that too. :hammerhea :wink:

03-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Traci, The death penalty arguement I have used with liberals and it usually makes them stop and think [I know....liberals are usually not capable of thought] that arguement is: the death penalty is our justice system's guarantee that this person will never be able to do what he/she did again. I don't see the death penalty as punishment but serving the needs of a law abiding society. Since a "life sentence" does not mean life anymore the death penalty is the only way to assure the community its saftey.

Tremor Therapy
03-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Traci, The death penalty arguement I have used with liberals and it usually makes them stop and think [I know....liberals are usually not capable of thought] that arguement is: the death penalty is our justice system's guarantee that this person will never be able to do what he/she did again. I don't see the death penalty as punishment but serving the needs of a law abiding society. Since a "life sentence" does not mean life anymore the death penalty is the only way to assure the community its saftey.
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!
And I think Mandelon has an excellent idea! :shift:

Her454
03-04-2005, 12:29 PM
It came up again today....she seems to WANT to argue this point with me since her son in law is of Arabic descent and she thinks "I'm an ignorant, racist, close minded bitch"....to quote her. (This is the woman that went to corporate and resulted in our having to remove the Osama targets from our offices after 9/11) :eek:
Now I may be a bitch sometimes but I resent the hell out of being called "ignorant, racist and close minded". :mad: If her SON IN LAW were to commit a crime against the US, I would feel the same, IF NOT MORE SO since he is a US citizen. WTH? She believes that all foreigners are labeled Terrorist's (?) and that creates "hatred" in the minds of people in the US towards them and they are treated unfairly. She also said that the men arrested for 9/11 were NOT treated fairly and death should not be an option since they were defending their RELIGIOUS BELIEFS and what they were raised to believe? Im just staring at her in disbelief at this point...............
I'm trying to follow my 3 day rule ............but Im going to lose my temper at this stupid bitch. I'm an American - If someone harms US citizens in an act of Terrorism, they SHOULD DIE. Period. Let the rest of them learn a lesson from it.
Damn, its 12:30 and I need a f'ng beer. :mad:

Schiada76
03-04-2005, 12:58 PM
"It came up again today....she seems to WANT to argue this point with me since her son in law is of Arabic descent and she thinks "I'm an ignorant, racist, close minded bitch"....to quote her. (This is the woman that went to corporate and resulted in our having to remove the Osama targets from our offices after 9/11) "
Kick her ass then tell her to get back to her primitive country where they kill bitches like her for opening their mouths. :hammerhea :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Death penalty for all murderers, that way they can't kill fellow inmates and the GUARDS!
Terrorists should be assassinated before they murder someone, by any means necessary. Klinton was asked repeadtly to authorize bin ladens assassination but didn't have the balls to give the OK. Instead he let 3000 more citizens die, and left a mess for a man to clean up,
Mandelon does have a point by the way. :D

Seadog
03-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Put her picture up with a target.:) You cannot reason with people like her. She is off in la la land politically and can use the system to promote her wacko agenda. If you want to do anything, you can file a complaint that her political posturing is creating a hostile work environment. Every time she says anything about you or another worker, quietly write it down verbatim, date it and list witnesses. After a few of these, file a formal complaint and watch her scream.
As for the primary question, execution is a tough tool to use. In many cases, it would be safer to have them taken out rather than taken prisoner because of the publicity they will generate in prison. On the other hand, low level terrorists and extremely high level terrorists require capture and trial to prevent our being labeled as bad as them. The problem with trials is apparent in what has happened in Pakistan and Indonesia. In Pakistan, the leaders of a clan that ruled a community were set free after gang raping a young woman as punishment for an alleged trist her brother had with a woman in their clan. They were sentenced to death by a lower court and then released by a another. In Indonesia,the Mullah that planned the bombing that killed a bunch of Americans and Aussies at a nightclub was given a light sentence and will be on the streets in a year. Acts like this only encourages the barbarism they promote, just like when gang members in the U.S. are embolden by dismissed cases after they kill any witnesses.

Schiada76
03-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Get a roll of TP with bin ladens picture on it and put it in the restroom. :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-04-2005, 02:03 PM
I agree.. they need to be tortured in my opinion.. the death penalty is too fast. wether it be the chair or the shot. what ever.. they need to die slowly just like most of the people they killed hear .. slowly.
Traci I would let her know exactly how you feel unless it will get you fired.. if she thinks they shouldn't be punished for what they did. wether it is their belief or not in religion.. then ship her ass back to where she belongs. she needs to be with the low lifes she is protecting. she isn't even protecting any of the innoscent lives that were lost here in America. fu ck that scanky ass ho.. kick her in the junk. she's a dumn as b itch. :hammerhea

Her454
03-04-2005, 02:17 PM
I agree.. they need to be tortured in my opinion.. the death penalty is too fast. wether it be the chair or the shot. what ever.. they need to die slowly just like most of the people they killed hear .. slowly.
Traci I would let her know exactly how you feel unless it will get you fired.. if she thinks they shouldn't be punished for what they did. wether it is their belief or not in religion.. then ship her ass back to where she belongs. she needs to be with the low lifes she is protecting. she isn't even protecting any of the innoscent lives that were lost here in America. fu ck that scanky ass ho.. kick her in the junk. she's a dumn as b itch. :hammerhea
She knows how I feel and where I stand on the issue, its a done deal. She is a troublemaker, always has been -always will be. We are free to voice our own opinion in the workplace - to a point. Its common sense to know when your overstepping boundaries and your own responsibility to understand when your violating company policy. I dont think she understands very much of anything.
Kick her in the junk - LMAO! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-04-2005, 02:21 PM
well you can be a real bitch like me and say
"oh I'm sorry did that hurt" and when she says what.. you say
since you are lower then dirt I thought I stepped on you. " LOL!! J/K
:D

Her454
03-04-2005, 02:23 PM
well you can be a real bitch like me and say
"oh I'm sorry did that hurt" and when she says what.. you say
since you are lower then dirt I thought I stepped on you. " LOL!! J/K
:D
Mrs V ~ staying true to her sig! :D

1978 Rogers
03-04-2005, 02:28 PM
She also said that the men arrested for 9/11 were NOT treated fairly and death should not be an option since they were defending their RELIGIOUS BELIEFS and what they were raised to believe? Im just staring at her in disbelief at this point...............
If it happened on US soil, it falls under US law, not the law from the country of origin for the terrorist. If I commited a crime in another county I wouldn't get right like here.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Mrs V ~ staying true to her sig! :D
you know it... as are you.. :D :D

Her454
03-04-2005, 02:34 PM
If it happened on US soil, it falls under US law, not the law from the country of origin for the terrorist. If I commited a crime in another county I wouldn't get right like here.
All I did was break the speed limit in Mexico on a ATV in a BEACH town and didnt think I was ever coming home again........................... :frown:

SHOTKALLIN
03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
society needs a hit squad. Its not politically corect to say this but some people's body should be found in an alley downtown missing their wallet(this is so we can say it was a robery.) The list of clients should include but not be limited to...
1. Terrorists
2. Child molestors
3. Drug dealers
4. Hardcore Gang members
5. Car jackers
6. Serial rapists / killers
7. Hate group Leaders and members
8. hmmmmmn :idea: .......lets see ACLU memberrs? :D

03-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Traci....since this stupid bitch has an agenda then her opinion does not count, she is not neutral. If she sides with the opposition then she should go back to the country she supports. Tell her to fu*k off and go home wherever that is, it certanly is'nt here in the USof A......Better yet...turn her in to the FBI as a informant to Osama, let them take care of her. :D

Her454
03-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Traci....since this stupid bitch has an agenda then her opinion does not count,
My thoughts exactly....and her opinion never mattered to me anyway, she just gets under my skin sometimes...LOL :D
society needs a hit squad. Its not politically corect to say this but some people's body should be found in an alley downtown missing their wallet(this is so we can say it was a robery.) The list of clients should include but not be limited to...
1. Terrorists
2. Child molestors
3. Drug dealers
4. Hardcore Gang members
5. Car jackers
6. Serial rapists / killers
7. Hate group Leaders and members
8. hmmmmmn :idea: .......lets see ACLU memberrs? :D
Can I hear a big HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 11:07 AM
My thoughts exactly....and her opinion never mattered to me anyway, she just gets under my skin sometimes...LOL :D
Can I hear a big HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Steve 1
03-05-2005, 11:54 AM
The Russians have a nice way of dealing with terrorists they simply back a truck up to the house and the entire family disappears...Like Wifey terrorist, Momma terrorist, Daddy terrorists and all the little terrorists as well...Like the whole gene pool gone. Where???No one knows!

1978 Rogers
03-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Wouldn't that be great over here. But, then you have those that say they need a fair trial, it was sociaties fault, bla, bla, bla. Just back up the frigin truck and be gone with them.

delusional502
03-14-2005, 08:43 PM
Bottom line is if they kill one of ours, go out and get ten of their known associates and off them.
If they kill ten of ours, then we get 100 of theirs, they'll soon get the message.
We can't afford to take the PC line with extermists any longer. They don't know democracy and nor do they want to know. They only know violence so give them all they can handle.

flat broke
03-15-2005, 12:16 PM
....She also said that the men arrested for 9/11 were NOT treated fairly and death should not be an option since they were defending their RELIGIOUS BELIEFS and what they were raised to believe? Im just staring at her in disbelief at this point...............
Damn, its 12:30 and I need a f'ng beer. :mad:
The only difference between the bastards they caught and the ones on the planes is that the ones that were caught will die at our hands, while the ones in the planes died by their own. The f'rs have chosen a path which rewards them gloriously in their afterlife, or at least that's what their whack ass leaders sell them on. Tell the bitch that if she wants to argue based upon their religious beliefs that 1. we have whats called a separation of church and state, and who you worship doesn't get you off the hook, and 2. Under the precepts of their relgion we are doing them a favor by executing them. If we let them live out their lives in prison they get bumped to the back of the bus compared to someone who was slain by the god awful infidels when their face their day of judgement :rolleyes:
What you might want to do is file a complaint with HR stating that she is overtly preaching her beliefs, and insinuating that you are a lesser person for the beliefs that you have. Tell them you feel that you are threatend by her militant and arumentative nature, and you take offense to her constant argument mongering. If a couple people filed the same complaint you might see that as cheesedick as the HR system is in a company of your's size, it can be manipulated to serve your agenda ;)
Chris

Shark In The Pond
03-25-2005, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=BradP]"It came up again today....she seems to WANT to argue this point with me since her son in law is of Arabic descent and she thinks "I'm an ignorant, racist, close minded bitch"....to quote her. (This is the woman that went to corporate and resulted in our having to remove the Osama targets from our offices after 9/11) "
Kick her ass then tell her to get back to her primitive country where they kill bitches like her for opening their mouths. :hammerhea :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
That there is funny as can be ..so true though :skull: But to answer the thread I say kill em .damn straight ! Seems like I read a thread (maybe HB ) about this before on some facts during WWII and before about letting the army handle it and it was a QUICK turnaround for a firing squad and the # of others popping up to try to start some shit was WAY down compared to what it is now ? Also T since I know you won't post here so " Feel " free to e-mail me with the top off :)

73kona455
03-26-2005, 05:23 AM
Kill every one of the terrorist...they new the risk they were taking when they became terrorist..
and traci.. lose the top..:)

Havasu_Dreamin
03-30-2005, 10:04 AM
Phuck it, kill em all, let god, or allah, sort it out. :p