PDA

View Full Version : How many of you

Her454
03-03-2005, 05:02 PM
that peruse this forum................TAKE SERIOUS MEDS FOR BLOOD PRESSURE? :D
Some of you need too......... :hammer2: :D

mickeyfinn
03-03-2005, 05:08 PM
lol...this is my blood pressure medicine....

HM
03-03-2005, 05:08 PM
LOL!
I think the written word comes across as higher tension than it actually is, especially if you have never met them in person. When you meet people in person and get to know their style, I know for me, I can actually picture them and understand their humor. When people meet me, they know I am an easy going guy, full of energy with a passion for what ever I do, who has a permagrin and is usually trying to make everything fun!

Blown 472
03-03-2005, 05:16 PM
LOL!
I think the written word comes across as higher tension than it actually is, especially if you have never met them in person. When you meet people in person and get to know their style, I know for me, I can actually picture them and understand their humor. When people meet me, they know I am an easy going guy, full of energy with a passion for what ever I do, who has a permagrin and is usually trying to make everything fun!
Ok, who ever the hell you are get the phuck off Holy Moly's computer.

Her454
03-03-2005, 05:17 PM
LOL!
I totally agree. In real life I go by the 3 day rule (a good friend taught me that ;) )........if something upsets me or makes me mad, I wait 3 days before I act on it............. I cant do that on ***boat or I dont get my say! :D And everyone here knows that is hell on a female..........
Seriously, you have to take it for what its worth. Seems like the Bench Racers and Politics have a lot in common tho when I think about it LOL.... Im just giving you guys a hard time, for the most part its "an interesting read" in here LMAO.................
ROTFLMAO............I think I sense fear in Blowns typing.......... almost scary when someone's nice hu? :D

HM
03-03-2005, 05:34 PM
LOL....Busted again! You are right...I am Mr. Moly's personal assistant. He is off at a G-dubya white supremist religeous retreat. They will be talking about how to continue to make immoral behavior illegal, Create hidden and subliminal religeous messages, brag about net worth, how to take advantage of the average working man so the rich get richer, the next union to bust, how to take money from school children lunch programs and divert to private security of the wealthy neighborhoods, how to split up the profits from Iraq and begin bidding on profit share for Iran....you know, just the normal stuff.
I forgot to mention I am sarchstic as hell, and tend to tell things how they are...a bit of a loose cannon.
Nice title! Watch out, you might get Hansen all excited - and you are not all that far from him!

Forkin' Crazy
03-04-2005, 06:27 PM
No, I don't... But I do scratch my head after reading one of Blown's posts and saying WTF? :hammerhea
Your three day rule would be great, especially if others would use it.
HM, LMAO!!! :D

spectratoad
03-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Three days!!! Forget that. We know that all the liberal thinking people here should wait three days after their thought before posting. :D
No meds though for me. I like to get on here and just read for the most part. There are some things that I am passionate enough to post about but for the most part I think it all humor, even though I sometimes don't understand how some of these people get through life thinking the way they do. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-09-2005, 10:47 AM
I only need it if I hit the bench racers up. :supp: :hammer2: :D

Her454
03-09-2005, 11:21 AM
No, I don't... But I do scratch my head after reading one of Blown's posts and saying WTF? :hammerhea
Your three day rule would be great, especially if others would use it.
HM, LMAO!!! :D
I think Blown lives for the reaction factor.............;) And my 3 day rule has kept me out of alot of trouble actually :D . When Im drinking time passes much more quickly tho.......... :eek: :D but I still try.
even though I sometimes don't understand how some of these people get through life thinking the way they do. :D :D
I dont understand it either, but life would be boring and society would be stagnant if everyone had the same views and beliefs on things. :)

1978 Rogers
03-09-2005, 11:39 AM
No medication yet. :D :jawdrop:
I try and read between the lines. I don't take what people write on here word for word or as the truth. You never know what the source of information is or where it is coming from. I just find it interesting reading.