PDA

View Full Version : 78 Eliminator.....

Her454
03-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Anyone hear how he's doing with Wes and how he likes the new job? :D Hope its working out for ya Justin, we miss yer odd sense of humor on the boards. :jawdrop:

Blown 472
03-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Anyone hear how he's doing with Wes and how he likes the new job? :D Hope its working out for ya Justin, we miss yer odd sense of humor on the boards. :jawdrop:
I talked to him last week, he really digs what he is doing. Sent me a pick of some bad ass mota he is building too.

Her454
03-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Cool, tell him to pop in and say hi once in awhile.

Ziggy
03-03-2005, 05:25 PM
I think he's cool just cause his little hound is named Ziggy :D Well thats not the only reason I suppose. :notam:

ROZ
03-03-2005, 05:30 PM
I saw the gang at Trident last week. They're having fun and busy as heck building boats! Thankfully I just came from a client and was dressed nicely; Otherwise, Wes woulda put me to work :2purples: :D

HCS
03-03-2005, 06:48 PM
How come Wes isn't letting him post on here. :mad:

Infomaniac
03-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Here he is Traci,
While you were busy drinking in the rain I took this picture. I am standing on the Revolution checking it out.
http://marineassault.net/Guys.jpg

Her454
03-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Which one is 78? :) I should have gone with you that day to check out the new boat and say hi. But instead those guys (and Carlene) made me drink with them................... :hammerhea :D

Sleek-Jet
03-03-2005, 07:32 PM
... But instead those guys (and Carlene) made me drink with them
LOL, I hate it when that happens... :)

Mandelon
03-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Tell him to finish his kitchen remodel! :p

ROZ
03-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Which one is 78? :) I should have gone with you that day to check out the new boat and say hi. But instead those guys (and Carlene) made me drink with them................... :hammerhea :D
These guys are waaaay too busy to get on the boards...Wes is crackin' the whip!
Her454, from left to right is Craig, Chris, and Justin...

ROZ
03-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Tell him to finish his kitchen remodel! :p
It isn't done yet? :jawdrop: I could never go without a kitchen... Need Food...

Her454
03-04-2005, 08:53 AM
These guys are waaaay too busy to get on the boards...Wes is crackin' the whip!
Her454, from left to right is Craig, Chris, and Justin...
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so Justins the Hottie with the GORGEOUS EYES?! :D

Infomaniac
03-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so Justins the Hottie with the GORGEOUS EYES?! :D
That's what I was thinkin.
It was all I could do to keep from doin him. :squiggle:
Good thing you did not go, I would have hated to wrestle you over him. :rolleyes:
Crap !! Maybe I would have wrestled you over him and let you win LOL :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-04-2005, 06:43 PM
T and I are already planning our trip down to check him......ah shoot... I mean the boats out. :D :D

Her454
03-05-2005, 09:35 AM
That's what I was thinkin.
It was all I could do to keep from doin him. :squiggle:
Good thing you did not go, I would have hated to wrestle you over him. :rolleyes:
Crap !! Maybe I would have wrestled you over him and let you win LOL :D
If I'd a had to wrestle "YOU" for him, I would have thrown in the towel babe. :) I cant compete with hairy legs..................;)
T and I are already planning our trip down to check him......ah shoot... I mean the boats out. :D :D
NOW? Im packed................;) I cant wait to see that..................boat...

Jordy
03-05-2005, 09:37 AM
I cant wait to see that..................boat...
I see how it is around here now... :( :( :(

Mrs.Racer277
03-05-2005, 09:38 AM
NOW? Im packed................;) I cant wait to see that..................boat...[/QUOTE]
LOL! :D :D
Sounds good I'm ready.
Let go see that....boat! HEHE :D

HCS
03-05-2005, 09:42 AM
I here ya. Just throw us on the back burner. :mad: Shows how we rate. :crossx:

Her454
03-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Oh don't give me that bullshit pouty face while your spreading your Jordification on anything that will respond. :yuk: :D

Jordy
03-05-2005, 09:44 AM
I think we just got the cold shoulder there Dad. ;)

Jordy
03-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Oh don't give me that bullshit pouty face while your spreading your Jordification on anything that will respond. :yuk: :D
LOL. Anything that will respond huh? :rolleyes: :eek: :D
Don't worry, you'll always be my favorite, long after I'm forgotten about. :D :D
I'm sure PC and I still won't be invited to your wedding though. The invitation will be somethign along the lines of "Your jello is requested..." :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 09:46 AM
I thought it was anything with 2 legs and a chest.. he doesn't seem to see the faces. LOL!! :hammerhea :p :p

Her454
03-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Tom-
Take 99 South to Galt.....exit on Liberty Rd and go back over the freeway on Liberty Road all the way to 88. Go Right on 88 to Hwy 12. Take a sharp left on 12 all the way in to Valley Springs. Go Right at the intersection of 12 & 26 and take it about 1/2 mile to the Y. It says New Hogan Lake and take that all the way around to the MAIN launch ramp.
If you decide to come up, dont bring anything except a lawn chair :), there is plenty of food and beer.... call my cell if you get lost or you decide to come up. Hope Sheri's feeling better!
T

Infomaniac
03-05-2005, 09:47 AM
I would have shaved my legs for that wrestling match. :wink: :wink:

Her454
03-05-2005, 09:48 AM
LOL. Anything that will respond huh? :rolleyes: :eek: :D
Don't worry, you'll always be my favorite, long after I'm forgotten about. :D :D
I'm sure PC and I still won't be invited to your wedding though. The invitation will be somethign along the lines of "Your jello is requested..." :D
After you left me at the altar Im scarred for life. I'll never get married again, period. I already told you, I just use them for sex. :hammerhea :)

Jordy
03-05-2005, 09:49 AM
I thought it was anything with 2 legs and a chest.. he doesn't seem to see the faces. LOL!! :hammerhea :p :p
You know what they say, it's not the face you phuck... :D
(unless she likes that ;) )

Her454
03-05-2005, 09:49 AM
I would have shaved my legs for that wrestling match. :wink: :wink:
LMAO, Morning Ron! My sister and I just booked our flights to Vegas last night....were staying "extra" days so we dont have to change our flights.....and can party in Vegas a few days before Team Integra gets there LOL.......

Jordy
03-05-2005, 09:50 AM
After you left me at the altar Im scarred for life.
Is it my fault you gave me the wrong date and bad directions? :eek: :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 09:50 AM
You know what they say, it's not the face you phuck... :D
(unless she likes that ;) )
LMAO!! well with the one you were talking to at the bar could have gummed it to death I guess.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:

Jordy
03-05-2005, 09:51 AM
LMAO!! well with the one you were talking to at the bar could have gummed it to death I guess.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:
Actually, I was more interested watching Barbi and Tex doing whatever the hell they were doing. It was like a train wreck looking for a place to happen and you just couldn't help but watch... :eek: :D

Infomaniac
03-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Good mornin darlin.
Maybe I can wrestle your sister?
Have a great time. Stay out of fights.
:crossx:
it's over 70 degrees this weekend in Tulsa. :)
LMAO, Morning Ron! My sister and I just booked our flights to Vegas last night....were staying "extra" days so we dont have to change our flights.....and can party in Vegas a few days before Team Integra gets there LOL.......

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Actually, I was more interested watching Barbi and Tex doing whatever the hell they were doing. It was like a train wreck looking for a place to happen and you just couldn't help but watch... :eek: :D
LMAO!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-05-2005, 09:57 AM
T- keep me updated on how Team Integra is doing this weekend.
We are headed out to the circle boat races at Ming. Thanks D

Her454
03-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Good mornin darlin.
Maybe I can wrestle your sister?
Have a great time. Stay out of fights.
:crossx:
it's over 70 degrees this weekend in Tulsa. :)
You can wrestle her :eek: ........Are you gonna be there? AND I dont fight anymore - I keep HER out of them when I can............I just wasn't gonna get my ass kicked by a bunch of pissed off Indian chicks cuz she was running her mouth this time! :hammerhea :)

HCS
03-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Tom-
Take 99 South to Galt.....exit on Liberty Rd and go back over the freeway on Liberty Road all the way to 88. Go Right on 88 to Hwy 12. Take a sharp left on 12 all the way in to Valley Springs. Go Right at the intersection of 12 & 26 and take it about 1/2 mile to the Y. It says New Hogan Lake and take that all the way around to the MAIN launch ramp.
If you decide to come up, dont bring anything except a lawn chair :), there is plenty of food and beer.... call my cell if you get lost or you decide to come up. Hope Sheri's feeling better!
T
Sheri's not better. I'd have to leave her home.
We'll see.....I probably won't make it. :frown: Thanks for keeping me informed. If I don't show see ya on the next go around. :cool:

Infomaniac
03-05-2005, 10:12 AM
No I'm not gonna be there. :frown:
I wish I was though.
My clients are NHRA. The next race is Gainsville, Fl
My A/Fuel clients are a different division. They race in Houston next weekend.

Her454
03-05-2005, 10:12 AM
No I'm not gonna be there. :frown:
I wish I was though.
My clients are NHRA. The next race is Gainsville, Fl
My A/Fuel clients are a different division. They race in Houston next weekend.
Damn :(. Next time. Oh and next time, Im bringin the ol yearbook LMAO :)