PDA

View Full Version : Cartronics>

checkr'd past
03-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Been checking out stereo shops in havasu. Theres been alot of good stuff said about cartoyz, but what about cartronics? Has any body used these guys?

phebus
03-03-2005, 09:23 PM
No, I haven't used Cartronics, but I have used CarToyz, and highly reccomend them. They offered great advice, and performed excellent service.

ROZ
03-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Been checking out stereo shops in havasu. Theres been alot of good stuff said about cartoyz, but what about cartronics? Has any body used these guys?
Do yourself a favor and use Frank over at Cartoyz. He knows what it takes to keep his customers happy and loyal...

rvrhlic
03-03-2005, 09:56 PM
My vote goes to car toys as well. In fact my boat is there right now. They do great work and treat their customers right.

Not So Fast
03-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Ditto on CarToyz, just so there successful new business does not dilute their sevice. NSF :2purples:

Mr. Naudio
03-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Not So Fast Ditto on CarToyz, just so there successful new business does not dilute their sevice. NSF
Today 05:56 AM
rvrhlic My vote goes to car toys as well. In fact my boat is there right now. They do great work and treat their customers right.
Today 05:36 AM
ROZ Quote:
Originally Posted by checkr'd past
Do yourself a favor and use Frank over at Cartoyz. He knows what it takes to keep his customers happy and loyal...
Today 05:23 AM
phebus No, I haven't used Cartronics, but I have used CarToyz, and highly reccomend them. They offered great advice, and performed excellent service.
Today 04:59 AM
Thanks guys for the good words.
P.S NSF if you EVER hear of ANYONE not getting the best service they have ever had please let me know. frankcartoyz@hotmail.com 928-680-0203