PDA

View Full Version : Kokoho's Grand Opening Tonight!!!

NOTALENT
03-04-2005, 12:13 PM
:devil: :crossx: So for all u Lucky Fockers going out there...Have a good time and be safe!!!

mbrown2
03-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Kokoho's sux....Red Room is where its at...:)
Once those Spring Breakers realize that (probably next Friday night for the first crew of schools), then RR is on like Donky Kong...

NOTALENT
03-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Kokoho's sux....Red Room is where its at...
Once those Spring Breakers realize that (probably next Friday night for the first crew of schools), then RR is on like Donky Kong...
haha..yeah I know that..but the grand opening of the summer always goes off!!! I will be there the next 3 weekends..@ the Red Room that is..getting Krunk that is :hammerhea

FRENCHIE
03-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Kokoho's sux....Red Room is where its at...:)
your def right on this one MB!! once the word gets around...Koko is done!!!!
:eat: :hammer2: :D

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Can you park your boat and go to the Red Room???

NOTALENT
03-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Can you park your boat and go to the Red Room???
yeah..if u have a spot open close..its not far..a little further walk..right by red robins..

MUDXPRT
03-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Did this thread mean Kokomo's

Phat Matt
03-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Kokomo's won't be done. Both clubs can co-exist. They will attract to different clienteles. You can park your boat and walk up to the Red Room, but you don't want to come in looking like you just got done peeing in the channel. :D
I know where the A/C is at though. ;)

Big Bear
03-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Where is Red Room in relation to Kokomo's? What kind of crowd do they attract? I've only been in Kokomo's once and most everyone was young enough to be my offspring.

Phat Matt
03-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Where is Red Room in relation to Kokomo's? What kind of crowd do they attract? I've only been in Kokomo's once and most everyone was young enough to be my offspring.
The Red Room is behind it. If you are coming from the resort just past the wash dip on the left. Across from Red Robin and McDonalds. It's a good crowd. Do a search for my birthday party or Red Room pics and you'll see.
Matt

looky_lou
03-05-2005, 11:56 AM
I just wish I could be there to make a choice between the two. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 11:59 AM
I just wish I could be there to make a choice between the two. :cool:
the only one stopping you from being here is YOU.. ;)

looky_lou
03-05-2005, 12:07 PM
the only one stopping you from being here is YOU.. ;)
You are probably correct MFV.
I don't think I could make it by tonight though driving from Seattle. :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 12:08 PM
You are probably correct MFV.
I don't think I could make it by tonight though driving from Seattle. :confused:
LMAO!! maybe we need to get you a chitty chitty bang bang car then. ;) :D

looky_lou
03-05-2005, 12:12 PM
LMAO!! maybe we need to get you a chitty chitty bang bang car then. ;) :D
That would be nice. :wink:
Not to get this thread off topic but, are we going to be able talk you into heading up the Bikini Team this year?

ShowSumSkin
03-05-2005, 12:15 PM
haha..yeah I know that..but the grand opening of the summer always goes off!!! I will be there the next 3 weekends..@ the Red Room that is..getting Krunk that is :hammerhea
So you are going this weekend? :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 12:19 PM
That would be nice. :wink:
Not to get this thread off topic but, are we going to be able talk you into heading up the Bikini Team this year?
what do you mean.. what is it I have to do. ;)

looky_lou
03-05-2005, 12:30 PM
what do you mean.. what is it I have to do. ;)
I will PM you. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 12:30 PM
I will PM you. :wink:
o.k :wink:

moneypit
03-05-2005, 02:26 PM
When I go to the river, I go with 2 pairs of shorts. One to drive in and one to boat in. I like KOKOMOS. Hell I liked the Nautical better. So most Likely I will look like I just got done peeing in the channel. Whats the chances of getting in to That there Red Room?
Kokomo's won't be done. Both clubs can co-exist. They will attract to different clienteles. You can park your boat and walk up to the Red Room, but you don't want to come in looking like you just got done peeing in the channel. :D
I know where the A/C is at though. ;)

Phat Matt
03-05-2005, 02:46 PM
When I go to the river, I go with 2 pairs of shorts. One to drive in and one to boat in. I like KOKOMOS. Hell I liked the Nautical better. So most Likely I will look like I just got done peeing in the channel. Whats the chances of getting in to That there Red Room?
You can go in shorts but you can't come in all drunk and wet. You might feel a little under dressed also but who knows, they haven't been open for summer yet so we'll see.

CARRERA
03-05-2005, 04:37 PM
You can go in shorts but you can't come in all drunk and wet. You might feel a little under dressed also but who knows, they haven't been open for summer yet so we'll see.
Money talks.....................

chub
03-05-2005, 05:28 PM
As long as I can come in drunk I'm OKAY.
You can't get a name like chub without puttin a few beers abck :smile:

jackpunx
03-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Unleashed and I went fri night.. it was off the hook for winter time.. suprised me :smile:

unleashed
03-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Kokomos was actually very good friday night. We couldnt believe the ratio of girls to guys...it was actually even! :)
Oh yeah another thing we couldnt believe how many of the girls were down right hot. Thanks for being my DD that night Mark. I had a great time!
I will try the red room in the next few weeks for sures. Im hoping they dont have some strict dress code or something. I mean its Havasu and I dont want to have to dress up in 100 degree weather to go to a club. Shorts and t for me only! :wink:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

1Shockwaveguy
03-07-2005, 12:03 PM
I mean its Havasu and I dont want to have to dress up in 100 degree weather to go to a club. Shorts and t for me only!
I agree, if this place wants to stay in business they gotta chill on the dress code thing.

NOTALENT
03-07-2005, 12:08 PM
I agree, if this place wants to stay in business they gotta chill on the dress code thing.
they are very leniant on the dress code as is..I thought it was gonna be all dress to impress status..but I saw people in shorts and a shirt..it should be chill. :D

NOTALENT
03-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Kokomos was actually very good friday night. We couldnt believe the ratio of girls to guys...it was actually even! :)
Oh yeah another thing we couldnt believe how many of the girls were down right hot. Thanks for being my DD that night Mark. I had a great time!
I will try the red room in the next few weeks for sures. Im hoping they dont have some strict dress code or something. I mean its Havasu and I dont want to have to dress up in 100 degree weather to go to a club. Shorts and t for me only! :wink:
Deano
When u going back up deano???

Phat Matt
03-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Have you been turned away there for dress code?

unleashed
03-07-2005, 12:31 PM
When u going back up deano???
Probably this weekend and next as well.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NOTALENT
03-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Probably this weekend and next as well.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
we will be there the next 3 weekends as well...what are u gonna hit up during the day??

unleashed
03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
we will be there the next 3 weekends as well...what are u gonna hit up during the day??
Probably the channel mostly for my daughter to play. Maybe go up toward park moabi, steamboat, springs etc. You know the usual. I'll keep ya posted.
Deano

NOTALENT
03-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Probably the channel mostly for my daughter to play. Maybe go up toward park moabi, steamboat, springs etc. You know the usual. I'll keep ya posted.
Deano
sounds good just let me know..First round on me! :D