PDA

View Full Version : NEW Dana Marine Products Catalog-Sign Up For Yours

Dana Marine Products
03-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Dana Marine Products will be releasing our first full color catalog in 45-60 days. Anyone who would like to receive a copy of the hottest parts book in the marine industry, go to www.danamarineproducts.com to sign up for one. You will also receive a monthly flier displaying new parts and information. DMP is on the leading edge of billet part design and manufacturing. There's alot of great products coming in the near future.

Mandelon
03-04-2005, 09:49 PM
How does it compare to the Rex Marine catalog? :D

quiet riot
03-04-2005, 10:14 PM
DMP -
Can the fuel switch you sell be set up only to switch from one tank to another with a momentary switch? Reason I ask is I run a n2o system on my boat and have a small second fuel tank that I use for higher octane when running the n2o. Right now I just have a manual valve to change between tanks. I have a remote arming system and remote bottle valve for the n2o so I can do everything with the flick of a switch except change the fuel tanks.
The bottle valve is a momentary switch and I would like to use it for the fuel valve you sell to switch tanks when I open the valve for the n2o bottle. This would allow me to run out some of the lower octane fuel from the fuel system before I arm the n2o system and get on it.
I don't need the automatic switch over or gauge reading for both tanks and such, but this seems to be the only marine approved valve of its type that I've seen. Pm me if you'd like. Signed up for my catalog also. Thanks for coming on the boards and giving info.
Thanks,
jd

Dana Marine Products
03-05-2005, 07:54 AM
When our book is complete, it will speak for itself. As far as comparing to others, I'll let you guys make that decision.
We sell the Imco fuel valve. A momentary switch will work, but you would have to hold it down until it fully changed position. The internal motor has an automatic stop so you can't over run it. Usually these valves are set up with an on/on switch so the end user can filp the switch left or right and not worry about opening the valve completely.
DMP is here to offer product assistance and product awareness. I'll be dropping in some new product info from time to time. We're glad to be here, it seems like a great group of people.