PDA

View Full Version : this makes you think?

sleekvino
03-05-2005, 08:13 AM
http://www.amics21.com/911/pentagon.html#Main

Forkin' Crazy
03-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Don't worry, it's conspiracy theorist bullshit!!!! :sleeping:

HM
03-05-2005, 12:13 PM
this makes me think somebody did not refill their meds. ;)

Forkin' Crazy
03-05-2005, 12:29 PM
They say, "where is the debris"?
What does aluminum at 500+mph do when it hits a solid object? Turns into dust! :idea:
This is one crash... look at what happens to it:tragic B-52 crash (http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photogallery/Videos/B-52%20Crash.mpg)
I had found another somewhere, if I find it I will post it later......

Steve 1
03-05-2005, 03:04 PM
The Plane shattered into nothing more than kind of a metallic spray then the Aluminum burns up @2700 F (it is a good fuel ) adding to the fire!

Blown 472
03-05-2005, 06:18 PM
The Plane shattered into nothing more than kind of a metallic spray then the Aluminum burns up @2700 F (it is a good fuel ) adding to the fire!
Alum is a fuel?? since when is a metal a fuel??

Steve 1
03-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Bent you have never seen Fireworks??? Duh; Gold generally is burning Aluminum the aircraft was consumed because it was pulverized #1 and was in a fuel fire #2 and the magic number 2700 F = one hot fire.
Now history the WWII Germans mixed Aluminum with their explosives for an extra “Kick” The torpedo that blew up the Russian Sub was a Squall Supercavitating type a underwater Missile for most part.. in these cases the Solid fuel is Aluminum mixed with an oxidizer such as ammonium perchlorate...Now they have a underwater rocket engine design using Aluminum and the water itself for an Oxidizer.

angry dad
03-05-2005, 07:52 PM
hey sleekvino .......... eff offf!!!!!!!! :hammerhea

HM
03-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Alum is a fuel?? since when is a metal a fuel??
Ever seen a magnesium fire?

Blown 472
03-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Bent you have never seen Fireworks??? Duh; Gold generally is burning Aluminum the aircraft was consumed because it was pulverized #1 and was in a fuel fire #2 and the magic number 2700 F = one hot fire.
Now history the WWII Germans mixed Aluminum with their explosives for an extra “Kick” The torpedo that blew up the Russian Sub was a Squall Supercavitating type a underwater Missile for most part.. in these cases the Solid fuel is Aluminum mixed with an oxidizer such as ammonium perchlorate...Now they have a underwater rocket engine design using Aluminum and the water itself for an Oxidizer.
So you are telling me the fuel in that plane when it crashed burned at 2700 degrees and consumed that entire plane?? you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
You have any idea what it takes to melt steel?? I can tell you it anit no damn jet fuel.

Steve 1
03-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Steel????What the Hell kind of drug hallucination plane are you talking about?
They are made from aircraft aluminum 6000 and 7000 series I would assume not steel Bent!! Landing gear 17-4 Ph Stainless and engines would have smashed their way in mostly intact then melted down, The Titanium turbine blades would have burned in the thin sections... Yes it will burn also...I do not think you ever saw a lathe fire.
You see the very thing You Nutcases are framacating about is the very reason ; the fire inside the building it created a OVEN !

sleekvino
03-06-2005, 08:47 AM
the video did its job it made you guys think to give me s**t.i love stiring up the pot.you still dont see any skid marks on the lawn though its pretty hard to fly 2 ft off the ground in a 80 ton plane......... :supp:

Forkin' Crazy
03-06-2005, 09:36 AM
hey sleekvino .......... eff offf!!!!!!!! :hammerhea
Awe, now AG..... don't be too hard on blown's brother.
Sleek, why would there be skid marks if the gear was up? I thought the building was the point of impact.... :idea:
Yea, it was a missile. I shot it out of my 172's window. ;)

Rexone
03-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Man this place is getting stale :smile:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57975
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57549
from Sept 04

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 11:22 AM
I haven't posted her since the elections, but I just gotta say....
GET A LIFE!!!
You guys are beating dead cows! We had this discussion adnausium how many times already???
Planes don't disintegrate. JetA fuel dosen't burn hot enough to melt aluminum or magnesium.
There's no damage on the walls from engine contact.
If the wings hit the walls hard enough to disintegrate, there would be aluminum smeared all over the walls like plasma spray.
The video definately dose not show an aircraft the size of an airliner incoming.
Every surveylance video within 50 miles was immediately confiscated.
These are facts.
There are eye whitness accounts of the contrary. There are phone calls, manifestos, crash site investigators, crash site evidence, all that will support the airline theory.
NO ONE outside of the immediate people involved knows what the phuck happened here, and guessing, which is all that's going on here or anywhere else, is useless.
But my question is, WHY THE F UCK ARE YOU PEOPLE WASTING SO MUCH OF YOUR VALUABLE LIVES ARGUING THIS CRAP HERE ON YOUR COMPUTERS? Don't you have anything better to do woith your lives?
Jeez Louise!! Think about it!! :coffeycup

HM
03-06-2005, 11:33 AM
That is amazing. All the actual proof was confiscated. Well that must prove it then. I mean, you have no proof, so I should take your word for it. uh huh.

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 11:37 AM
That is amazing. All the actual proof was confiscated. Well that must prove it then. I mean, you have no proof, so I should take your word for it. uh huh.
Take my word for WHAT??? I didn't say anything that wasn't obvious. See what I mean? You guys are just DYING for an arguement. About anything. With anybody. For any reason.
Sad, very sad. :squiggle: :coffeycup
C ya!

Steve 1
03-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Here the thing everyone is NOT considering is the WATER from the sprinklers..
Anyway here are some pictures.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

HM
03-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Sad, very sad. :squiggle:
You should consider Prozak, unless it interferes with your other medication.
Don't worry, I beleive you. Yup, I sure do. I promise.

HM
03-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Here the thing everyone is NOT considering is the WATER from the sprinklers..
Anyway here are some pictures.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html
You been watching Medical Investigation too much!
Hey, don't go and mess up this thread with evidence, and proof, and facts, and other garbledygook!! I think they make a great case on accusation alone! The jury from the O.J. Trial will have the final word.

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 12:11 PM
You should consider Prozak, unless it interferes with your other medication.
Speaking from experience, I'm sure.
Get a life, dude. :cool:

HM
03-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Speaking from experience, I'm sure.
No, because it interferes with my Ridilin. :cool:

Jeanyus
03-06-2005, 12:51 PM
I may not be an expert, but don't missles explode, rather than burn. Maybe it was a missle with wheels that was full of jet fuel. You know kinda like a plane.

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 01:11 PM
No, because it interferes with my Ridilin. :cool:
Moly...you crack me up!! It's all good...I just can't believe you guys are hashing out over this same ol' stuff. :notam: :coffeycup

HM
03-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Moly...you crack me up!! It's all good...I just can't believe you guys are hashing out over this same ol' stuff. :notam: :coffeycup
sleekvino hacked up the bait. I'm just tuggin on it....turns out he was just chumming, but Steve ran with it like it was 100lb test.
even the Mod thinks it is slow in here and added his own bait.

HM
03-06-2005, 02:31 PM
I may not be an expert, but don't missles explode, rather than burn. Maybe it was a missle with wheels that was full of jet fuel. You know kinda like a plane.
LOL

sleekvino
03-06-2005, 07:18 PM
wow this is fun...... :jawdrop:

Blown 472
03-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Steel????What the Hell kind of drug hallucination plane are you talking about?
They are made from aircraft aluminum 6000 and 7000 series I would assume not steel Bent!! Landing gear 17-4 Ph Stainless and engines would have smashed their way in mostly intact then melted down, The Titanium turbine blades would have burned in the thin sections... Yes it will burn also...I do not think you ever saw a lathe fire.
You see the very thing You Nutcases are framacating about is the very reason ; the fire inside the building it created a OVEN !
Damn we are doing something wrong at work, we use coke and ten oxygen lances the size of three pound coffee cans to melt steel to pour at 2700 degrees, I am going in to tell them we should be using alum and jet fuel to melt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HM
03-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Damn we are doing something wrong at work, we use coke and ten oxygen lances the size of three pound coffee cans to melt steel to pour at 2700 degrees, I am going in to tell them we should be using alum and jet fuel to melt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Wonder how the steel infrastructure melted in the World Trade Center? Must have been a bunch of GW's MIB with acetylene torches?

Steve 1
03-06-2005, 08:43 PM
You have never used/heard of Thermite have you Dumba$$ ??

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Wonder how the 12'+ dia. aluminum nose of the airlliner that supposedly disintegrated on impact penetrated through four solid concrete walls, (the outer which was armoured) maintaining enough integrity to punch clean holes right through, including the last wall which had a hole about 6' in dia. Clean, round hole. 'Splain that one. :confused:

HM
03-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Wonder how the 12'+ dia. aluminum nose of the airlliner that supposedly disintegrated on impact penetrated through four solid concrete walls, (the outer which was armoured) maintaining enough integrity to punch clean holes right through, including the last wall which had a hole about 6' in dia. Clean, round hole. 'Splain that one. :confused:
I wonder how I shit corn when I haven't eatin it in weeks.
:eek: :D :cool:

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 08:56 PM
I wonder how I shit corn when I haven't eatin it in weeks.
:eek: :D :cool:
That goes under the "more info than I needed" answer column. :yuk:

Steve 1
03-06-2005, 09:09 PM
"In layman's terms the crash dynamics worked like so: A large hollow tube, with a belly full of luggage, a passenger bay with 60 people, and wings full of fuel smashed into the side of an almost solid object while moving at a tremendous speed (somewhere around 350-400mph). When the 225,000lb+ plane hit, it smashed apart with such force from the crash that it became like one massive column of liquid (no, the plane didn't melt or turn into liquid, it just acted like one physically - mountainslides act the same way, a million tons of rock acts like a large field of liquid during a landslide even if no water is present). All the small parts, luggage, people, seats, and all the tens of thousands of pounds of fuel acting like a massive river came crashing into the wall of the Pentagon. This force burst through the outside wall and flowed through the inside to the next wall, and momentum carried this mass until it finally ran out of inertia at the 3rd ring."
Bent you have never used a Cadweld system have you LOL come back when you learn a little..

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 09:28 PM
"In layman's terms the crash dynamics worked like so: A large hollow tube, with a belly full of luggage, a passenger bay with 60 people, and wings full of fuel smashed into the side of an almost solid object while moving at a tremendous speed (somewhere around 350-400mph). When the 225,000lb+ plane hit, it smashed apart with such force from the crash that it became like one massive column of liquid (no, the plane didn't melt or turn into liquid, it just acted like one physically - mountainslides act the same way, a million tons of rock acts like a large field of liquid during a landslide even if no water is present). All the small parts, luggage, people, seats, and all the tens of thousands of pounds of fuel acting like a massive river came crashing into the wall of the Pentagon. This force burst through the outside wall and flowed through the inside to the next wall, and momentum carried this mass until it finally ran out of inertia at the 3rd ring."
Bent you have never used a Cadweld system have you LOL come back when you learn a little..
You should stick to explaining things you understand...that's the most rediculous explaination I've ever heard about this! So there should have been a pile of thousands of pounds of "liquified stuff" sitting on the other side of the clean, six foot dia., round as a basketball, hole in the wall. People, Aluminum, magnesium, plexiglass (lexan) wires, radios, avionics, pilot and copilot, luggage, shoes, arms, legs, heads, shirts, bags, etc. All came through that wall at the same time to make that hole. That's a good one.

Seadog
03-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Actually, the towers were not brought down by airliners either. What we saw was computer generated graphics while Titan missiles actually struck the towers. To make it complete, the MIB zapped all of New York into believing they saw airliners. What hit the Pentagon was a craft from the planet Jiorq. It wasn't destroyed, they just activated its invisibility shield.
I happen to have for sale the actual place where JFK has been kept in a vegetable state for all these years. It has been run for a long time by my friend E. Presley. It is a very nice place and has the tombs of Amelia Arehart, Judge Crater and recently a man called Hoffman.

HM
03-06-2005, 09:32 PM
You should stick to explaining things you understand...that's the most rediculous explaination I've ever heard about this! So there should have been a pile of thousands of pounds of "liquified stuff" sitting on the other side of the clean, six foot dia., round as a basketball, hole in the wall. People, Aluminum, magnesium, plexiglass (lexan) wires, radios, avionics, pilot and copilot, luggage, shoes, arms, legs, heads, shirts, bags, etc. All came through that wall at the same time to make that hole. That's a good one.
sounds good to me, but what do I know....I only have a B.S. from San Diego State in Physics and Mechanical Engineering (double major). but then again, I bought that degree mail order in '91 (before the internet was usable for such things.)

Forkin' Crazy
03-06-2005, 09:46 PM
LMAO!!!! LOL!!!
SC, have you ever seen magnesium burn?

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 09:56 PM
LMAO!!!! LOL!!!
SC, have you ever seen magnesium burn?
Shiot, just pour a little water on it and it goes right out!! :hammer2: :D

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 09:58 PM
sounds good to me, but what do I know....I only have a B.S. from San Diego State in Physics and Mechanical Engineering (double major). but then again, I bought that degree mail order in '91 (before the internet was usable for such things.)
Well then, c'mon. Read your post. It's rediculous. Entertaining, but rediculous.

Steve 1
03-06-2005, 10:05 PM
I will stand by my posting! A cover-up would of required the absolute secrecy of thousands Imposable!! As bad as the Rats want Bush the first leak would have his block surrounded by every News agency known to man...Total freak show.
Benjamin Franklin once said three people can keep a secret IF two are dead!!

steelcomp
03-06-2005, 10:29 PM
I'm not saying ANYTHING about a conspiracy or coverup. I know nothing of either. I refuse to politicize any of this...I'm adressing the facts as they have been presented, regardless of sides of the arguement. The facts to support the airliner story don't even begin to hold up. Twist them, turn them,. hypothosize, theorize, do what you want with them. From what I've seen, (and when this all started, I spent DAYS going over every link on every posted site there is about this subject), the possibility that it was a jet liner that hit the Pentagon, IMO, is very slim. I did a lot of crash site investigation when I was in the military...much of which was classified. I understand the dynamics of a crash site. Not as extensively as others, but I've been there, done that. I was brought up by a mechanical engineer who worked extensively in the aerospace industry, specifically the Apollo program, and has stuff sitting on the moon that he designed, so I've been exposed and tought a lot about structure, force vectoring, inertial forces, and such. I've been a machinist off and on for the last 30 yrs, and have worked in the underwater sonar industry on primarily government/military projects using many exotic materials, so I understand the properties of nearly all the structural materials that go into making a jet airliner, and have seen what happens to them in a crash. I don't have a degree, never went to college, but have more practical experience in most of the areas that are pertinant to this subject than a lot of people, so keeping your "degrees" in context, those and a buck will get you a cup of coffey. Granted, all I've had to go by is no more than anything you've seen or heard, but take away the politics of all this and what do you get? That, I don't know. It's probably going to be one of the world's mysteries of history. We'll never know, but for me, there's little doubt that what ever it was, it wasn't an airliner that hit that biulding.

Forkin' Crazy
03-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Shiot, just pour a little water on it and it goes right out!! :hammer2: :D
Really? If it doesn't blind you first.
What about all the people? I guess they just disappeared? Oh yea, the MIB gave them different names, families and jobs.... yea, that's the ticket! :hammerhea

HM
03-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Well then, c'mon. Read your post. It's rediculous. Entertaining, but rediculous.
Steve's post is right on the money, minus a 15 page computation. Not ridiculous to engineers, scientists, physicists, and even mathematicians. Physical properties vary dramatically through out a heat and flame spectrum and physical force spectrum. the Physical properties of sheer can have very intersenting effects. Like creating columns of solids reacting with the physical properties of liquid. Items can burn at much lower temperatures than it takes to melt when exposed to an open flame. Ice will flash faster into vapor at temperatures well below freezing.
Think Steve's post is ridiculous? Why do people kick doors open instead of just push really hard? The sheer (not as an emphasis word but as the physical property term) on objects can have extremely varying effects when applied with momentum vs. statically. The two can have the exact same force on an object, yet the difference is black and white. most materials are thixotropic under extreme sheer - meaning the more force, the more fluid it reacts exponentially. Sheer is caculated by multiplying the force by the surface area in which the sheer is applied. A Jet airplane would exert an extreme amount of sheer due to its design. Review the planes hitting the World Trade Centers and there is a shot that shows the opposite side of the building after being hit, and a column like projection comes out of the back side without the front of the airplane.
SC- this is just plain ol' physics...not subject to opinion, just statistical certainty. To argue that it is ridiculous shows ignorance....not in the stupid sence, but in the purposeful ignoring of stuff you just don't want to understand because it does not support your bias.
Have you ever heard of a bunker buster missile? They are designed to penetrate concrete of up to 50 ft in thickness(or more) prior to detonation. How do they do that? Physics. they calculate the sheer needed (remember force times surface area) to penetrate 50ft of solid concrete. With enough sheer, they can create a column of liquid like concrete to allow the missile to penetrate deep enough. They calculate the time for the missile to travel through the concrete and have delay the munition detonation by that time after initial impact.
Another not well known fact is that concrete is explosive (so is jello) although the energy needed (in the form of heat) is tremendous. When water is reacted out of a hydrated form, tremendous energy is realeased due to the extreme stability of the chemical structure (kind of think of it as a mild atom bomb, only it is more like a molecular bomb since we are splitting molecules, not atoms).
Capice?

Seadog
03-07-2005, 06:17 AM
Don't forget that one of the lessons of the Falklands war was that aluminum can be a major hazard in combat. Like the US, the brits had made a lot of ships out of aluminum to save weight. When one got hit by a Exocet cruise missile (French made of course), the burning of the aluminum hull was a worse disaster than the hit itself.

steelcomp
03-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Have you ever heard of a bunker buster missile? They are designed to penetrate concrete of up to 50 ft in thickness(or more) prior to detonation. How do they do that? Physics. they calculate the sheer needed (remember force times surface area) to penetrate 50ft of solid concrete. With enough sheer, they can create a column of liquid like concrete to allow the missile to penetrate deep enough. They calculate the time for the missile to travel through the concrete and have delay the munition detonation by that time after initial impact.
I'm clear on everything you described. I understand the dynamics of shear. I understand. also, that a bunker buster is DESIGNED to penetrate. Like an armor piercing round made of Tungsten. Because of it's shear properties, it causes intense FRICTION, which creates HEAT, which actually MELTS the steel it's trying to penetrate. Little hole in, BIG hole out.
Airliners aren't DESIGNED to penetrate. An airliner is far from a missle, and to try and make the comparison is reaching for straws. The nose of an aircraft is about the least structurally integral part of the aircraft. It has to part the wind, carry a little weight, but in comparison to the rest of the aircraft it's relatively fragile.
Look at any of the pictures...there's no sign of the tail striking the building. Nor is there any sign of the wings. Sorry, I don't care what kind of degree you have, physics wouldn't allow those wings to fold up and go nicely through the hole made by the fusalage. They, with all their mass, would have slammed into the walls of that building leaving very clear tell tale signs of impact. They, using your theory, would have pulverised the building's structure, and continued through untill they were consumed. OR, they would have exploded on impact, with all their fuel, and there would be extensive damage to the walls. Neither was the case. The engines would have done as much damage with their mass anad the same velocity as the aircraft. Nothing.
No wing struts were found, nor the evidence of any. No landing gear consistant with the jet liner that suppposedly crashed there (those are HUGE forgings), they found one engine, not consistant with the type used on that supposed jet liner, inside the building, and a suppposed video of something no where near the size of the jet being described, just before impact. If there was a fire hot enough to destroy all those things, then there was no way DNA would have survived to identify the remains of those on board as they say. You can't have it both ways.
I don't know about what happened to all the people. I don't know about the phone calls from on board, or eye whitness accounts. I wasn't there, and again, I'm just going off the evidence I've seen. You don't have to be an engineer or physycs professor to see that things just don't add up. Like I said, there's a lot of evidence to support the jet liner claim, but none of it hard. The hard evidence isn't there.

flat broke
03-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Another not well known fact is that concrete is explosive (so is jello) although the energy needed (in the form of heat) is tremendous. When water is reacted out of a hydrated form, tremendous energy is realeased due to the extreme stability of the chemical structure (kind of think of it as a mild atom bomb, only it is more like a molecular bomb since we are splitting molecules, not atoms).
Capice?
I was waiting for someone to touch upon this. Steel, Next time your doing some oxy/acetylene torch work, lay your lit torch out on a portion of your driveway you don't like much, then give yourself some distance.
I'm not saying that this is the sole factor that explains the scenario, but it illustrates that there are so many variables (including the dynamics of the materials involved when they are subjected to extreme stresses and temperatures) in situations like these that sometimes what you "think you see" isn't what it appears to be. Remeber truth is almost always stranger than fiction, and this is especially true when you start talking about the forces and temperatures present in a crash scenario like the one mentioned.
Chris

Seadog
03-07-2005, 10:41 AM
As much fun as this nonsense has been, this has been disproven numerous times. Snopes (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm) has an extensive file on this. Conspiracy nuts can make George Washington into the head of a secret plan to take over the world in 2006. (He didn't die/he's been cloned/his brain has been preserved and put in new bodies/etc)

steelcomp
03-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I was waiting for someone to touch upon this. Steel, Next time your doing some oxy/acetylene torch work, lay your lit torch out on a portion of your driveway you don't like much, then give yourself some distance.
I'm not saying that this is the sole factor that explains the scenario, but it illustrates that there are so many variables (including the dynamics of the materials involved when they are subjected to extreme stresses and temperatures) in situations like these that sometimes what you "think you see" isn't what it appears to be. Remeber truth is almost always stranger than fiction, and this is especially true when you start talking about the forces and temperatures present in a crash scenario like the one mentioned.
Chris
Chris...yes, you're right about everything you said. I've welded next to concrete...got to be real careful. If the expanding moisture dosent make it pop in your face, the chemical reacton will.
I don't have all the answers, but I have yet to have anyone answer the questions I have with any reasonable explaination. Like I said...when this was first posted last Nov., I spent days going as deep as I could in every website and link I found, both pro and con for the "conspiracy" theory. There are, in what I'm trying to keep as a humble opinion, too many SIMPLE, FUNDAMENTAL questions that haven't been answered that, untill they are, I will maintain that I do not believe an airliner hit that building. I stop there, since we'll never know, and as I said before, we all here are just guessing anyway. I refuse to politicize this, which is behind more than not of the comments made about this whole event. I've made a concerted effort to look at this, drawing from the experience and knowledge I have...which is the best any of us can do...but I wonder...how many of you have taken part in any kind of crash investigation? You can hypothosize 'till you're sure your right, but untill you really see, smell, and taste what the effects of an aircraft impacting a building at high speed are, well, I'll just stop there.
This has been fun, guys, but I've had enough. :D

Rexone
03-07-2005, 09:04 PM
So lets assume for a moment the airplane did not hit the pentagon and some other object like a missle did, not that I think this is what happened.
Just where did that plane go along with all the folks onboard that were never heard from again? Space aliens perhaps sucked them up at the same time they zapped the pentagon with the laser?
:hammerhea

steelcomp
03-07-2005, 09:31 PM
So lets assume for a moment the airplane did not hit the pentagon and some other object like a missle did, not that I think this is what happened.
Just where did that plane go along with all the folks onboard that were never heard from again? Space aliens perhaps sucked them up at the same time they zapped the pentagon with the laser?
:hammerhea
Why the sarcasm, Mike?
You want to tell me how they identified all those people via DNA whan there was a fire hot enough to melt the steel structural beams? The airplane's structure? Cause the typeds of chemical reactions with concrete that have been disscussed? DNA will not survive in such heat. No remains to speak of. An entire jet liner and all it's contents disintegrated.
I've said I don't know those answers. Sarcsam and the insinuating insult isn't necessary, except to hide your lack of knowledge.

Rexone
03-07-2005, 10:39 PM
This has been fun, guys, but I've had enough. :D
I couldn't let you leave that easy :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fishcaught-thumb.gif
I don't have the answers either but don't buy into most conspiracy theories. I think it's obvious something happened to that airplane and the obvious choice is it plowed into the Pentagon (being that something large did) lacking any other crash site and the disapperance of all the people and the plane from life. That and it would have taken thousands of people with no leaks to pull off some cherade of this magnatude. :wink:
ps don't take everything on ***boat so seriously it's not good for your blood pressure...

steelcomp
03-08-2005, 06:34 AM
I couldn't let you leave that easy :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fishcaught-thumb.gif
I don't have the answers either but don't buy into most conspiracy theories. I think it's obvious something happened to that airplane and the obvious choice is it plowed into the Pentagon (being that something large did) lacking any other crash site and the disapperance of all the people and the plane from life. That and it would have taken thousands of people with no leaks to pull off some cherade of this magnatude. :wink:
ps don't take everything on ***boat so seriously it's not good for your blood pressure...
Got me!! :rolleyes: :D

Forkin' Crazy
03-08-2005, 11:07 AM
This (http://bofunk.com/video/1027/rocket_disintegrates.html) makes you think. :eek:

Captain Dan
03-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Check out March issue of Poular Mechanics for potential explanation for all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, (they call the the 9/11 lies).
Not saying they are right - but there is an explanation for most of them.