PDA

View Full Version : Rain and Lightning

Mrs. 4-B
03-05-2005, 05:57 PM
It was a beautiful day today in Havasu, just wanted to let everyone know it's now raining and lightning! Quite a show. The worst day in Havasu is better than a good day in the O.C. :rollside:

phebus
03-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Sure, rub it in!!! Thanks

Mrs. 4-B
03-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Sure, rub it in!!! Thanks
Hi Rick! Wish you were here! Sounds like you may be here permanent. I'm jealous.

phebus
03-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Did you take the boat out today? Did the warranty work get done done on your boat, and are you satisfied?

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-05-2005, 07:37 PM
when we are there in Havi and it is raining. the lighning is awesome to watch. the kids and I will sit in the lawn chairs in the garage and just watch the light show. I love it.. hopefully it won't be raining tomorrow. ;)

Mrs. 4-B
03-07-2005, 10:29 AM
when we are there in Havi and it is raining. the lighning is awesome to watch. the kids and I will sit in the lawn chairs in the garage and just watch the light show. I love it.. hopefully it won't be raining tomorrow. ;)
It was great Saturday evening. From the front of our house we were watching the sunset. Went in to freshen the cocktails and from the back of the house all you could see was black sky! The clouds were chasing the sun as it set! Beautiful!