PDA

View Full Version : Lookin 4 a diverter in Cen Ca also have a ???

scale slots
03-05-2005, 07:39 PM
I am Lookin for a diverter for a 12jc ,I know a guy that has one but it is a 12jg .Will that fit my jet ??? any info will be welcomed.I'm in Kingsburg Ca.
Thank you cjsh2000@juno.com

Squirtin Thunder
03-05-2005, 08:12 PM
I think you just spin the C bowl 90*
But I am not sure !!!
Major Brain fadddddd !!! :idea:

Oldsquirt
03-05-2005, 08:21 PM
If it is a "diverter" (not a Jet-o-Vator) it will fit straight on. No mods necessary.
If it is a Jet-o-Vator, then ST is right about having to rotate the bowl so the pin bosses are horizontal.

Jetdriver
03-05-2005, 08:45 PM
I am Lookin for a diverter for a 12jc ,I know a guy that has one but it is a 12jg .Will that fit my jet ??? any info will be welcomed.I'm in Kingsburg Ca.
Thank you cjsh2000@juno.com
Welcome to the boards! We spend every summer in Kingsburg at Royal Oaks, well at least we did till this year. Have friends that live in town too!

tahitijet
03-05-2005, 09:31 PM
i think the diverter for the g and c bowl are the same..
I bought mine new from Tom at jet boat performance in atascadero
Were do you normally boat? We usually go to pine flat.

scale slots
03-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Thanks guys ,I did not know there was a diferance between a Diverter or a Jet-o-Vator ,Thanks for telling me that.Maybe I should be looking for a Jet-o-Vator.
Ya, I here Royal Oaks is Bankrupt and have several friends that have memberships and do not know yet what is going to happen.
And This is my first year with a jet boat Normally had house boats and jet ski's up at PineFlat been going there since I was 10.
My boss has a private beach down on the river I'm hoping he lets me launch from his place.
Thanks

Oldsquirt
03-06-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks guys ,I did not know there was a diferance between a Diverter or a Jet-o-Vator ,Thanks for telling me that.Maybe I should be looking for a Jet-o-Vator.
No, you want a diverter, not a Jet-o-Vator. The Jet-o-Vator was a Berkeley trim nozzle that has been out of production for decades. Any you find will surely be pretty well worn. There are several brands of diverter to choose from---Place, Agressor, American Turbine.
Like Tahitijet said, check with Tom at Jet Boat Performance (http://www.jetboatperformance.com/) . I think he usually has a special on diverters this time of year.