PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a southwind drag?

taylormanss
03-06-2005, 07:08 AM
I've been riding the back roads since I've been over here in Port Arthur,I found a southwind dragster needing work no motor.Also found a 1980's eliminator tunnel,a 1970's Kona miscellaneous bbc parts.
taylormanss...................
STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Greaser
03-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Whats the scoop on the eliminator. I have a friend that might be interested.

taylormanss
03-06-2005, 06:46 PM
The boat is sitting in mauriceville,tx. at a carlot I beleive it's called speedway motors,no motor,has split bowl,diverter,and droop,motor plates,rail system.I'm gonna go back over there in a couple of weeks with my digital camera and take some shots.
taylormanss
STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

vdrivenman
03-07-2005, 04:03 AM
the elimnator is at speedway 12 phone is 409 7451278 ask to speak to paul or
todd.
the soutnwind has already been posted and i have some pic's in a jpeg file if needed.
you never know WHAT you 'll find in these woods up here parked behind someones house or in their barn. you just have to be careful going onto peeps property to look. they shoot first and ask later !

vdrivenman
03-20-2005, 05:51 AM
my bud dale who owns the swtd called and said $950 for the boat.
No bickering or haggling on the price.
No questions just come GET the darn thing!
he needs the funds !
he can be reached at 409 7452909/3132909
and my vdrive is still for sale also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taylormanss
03-20-2005, 06:53 AM
Hey Gary I told those guys down in corpus when you told me so Their loss is gonna be someone's gain,that's gonna be a real good boat.If I wouldn't of picked up that centurion ,I would have definately bought this one.Oh yea if someone in texas or louisiana buys it I might think of towing it to them for the right price.Taylormanss..............
Still living down here in the swamp port arthur

slotracer
03-20-2005, 06:57 AM
can you e-mail some pictures of the swtd? send to slotracer@aol.com
thanks
pat(slotracer) :rollside:

taylormanss
03-20-2005, 07:01 AM
you can click on vdrivemans name on his post he is the one who posted the boat i know he posted pics ,the boat is white and blue.

slotracer
03-20-2005, 07:16 AM
is that the one that was for sale about 2 years ago also? the inside looked like it was in pretty bad shape.
pat(slotracer) :cool:

vdrivenman
03-20-2005, 03:05 PM
i don't think it was up for sale that long ago, but time flies.
i'll check my email files and if their there send them !
i've walked ALL over the boat and it seems solid.yes it does need some work
but swtd for 950 hell the pump should be worth that. but what do i know i can't sell the splash vdrive i have either !
i'll send u the pic's !

taylormanss
03-20-2005, 05:22 PM
That's why we need to go to town on your splash gary.We need to get that thing ready for some summer events!