*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
03-06-2005, 09:44 PM
He Probably tore up Ari's place over the weekend, and is hiding.. :D :jawdrop:
*** Grape Ape ***
Barry, that old guy! He was probably in bed by 8:00....... :sleeping:

BarryMac
03-07-2005, 06:49 AM
Sorry AB, no pictures, didn't even break the camera out.
The weather was pretty bad, It rained on Friday night after we arrived so we just comenced to drinking, Saturday we put the boat on the water and ran down to Squaw Lake, we had to turn around because it started to Rain and was freezing, we pulled the boat off and went to the bar and played pool and drank some more beer, it rained like a sum bitch on Saturday night, you can imagine what the streets of Martinez looked like on Sunday Morning, we put the boat back on the water on Sunday, it was partly cloudy and about 75deg out, ran up to the Big Sandbar turned back and went down to the Island on the Cali side half way between Martinez and Squaw, my parents went with on this ride and were a little chilly so I turned back and pulled the boat out. All and all not a terrible weekend, there was plenty of beer consumed and a good time had by all...
April 9th - 11th will be the next one, staying in Ari's place again...
Hey Brady Boys, does your spot have the toy hauler, red Sidekick or Geo? and the Golf Cart? the golf cart looked like the one of the pictures that I have seen, I tried to cover it up but the cover was pretty thrashed, you may wanna take another one with you when you go out in April...
Ad yes I was in bed early, well early for you guys 10:30 each night...

AvengerBabe
03-07-2005, 08:42 AM
:rolleyes: April 9th-13th? are you purposefully trying to go out there when we arent going to be there? We'll be out there April 1st and April 15th... Sucks that it rained on you out there-- I bet that's the only time of the year when you wish it was 112 degrees out there!

Lightning
03-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Barry,
Glad you had a fun time, did you ever get the golf cart working?

GrapeApe
03-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey Brady Boys, does your spot have the toy hauler, red Sidekick or Geo? and the Golf Cart? the golf cart looked like the one of the pictures that I have seen, I tried to cover it up but the cover was pretty thrashed, you may wanna take another one with you when you go out in April...
Ad yes I was in bed early, well early for you guys 10:30 each night...
Thanks.. I assumed it would be thrashed.. We are taking that cart back to SD to clean it up and sell it....
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
03-07-2005, 09:24 AM
I already have it sold! We just need to clean her up!!!

Mandelon
03-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Barry,
Oh sure, now I know who is special.... :notam: :smile:

Lightning
03-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh sure, now I know who is special.... :notam: :smile:
Glad to see you can put 2&2 together.

AvengerBabe
03-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Drew or no?

Brady Bunch
03-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Drew or no?
I am selling the cart to Mr. Drew, just as soon as he calls me.

BarryMac
03-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Barry,
Yeah, got her running, probably didn't need to charge it, just needed to pull the choke out a little longer. I'll send you a PM...
Thanks.. I assumed it would be thrashed.. We are taking that cart back to SD to clean it up and sell it....
The wind came up again as we were pulling out so the cover was probably going to blow away again, I figured I would give it a try because I knew you were trying to sell it, plus it was too freaking cold to be on the water, unless you had a spreckly boat with a fishfinder on it :hammer2: :hammer2: ...

BarryMac
03-07-2005, 09:49 AM
:rolleyes: April 9th-13th? are you purposefully trying to go out there when we arent going to be there? We'll be out there April 1st and April 15th... Sucks that it rained on you out there-- I bet that's the only time of the year when you wish it was 112 degrees out there!
Not at all, definitely wanna hook up this year, my wife and I are celebrating 14years on April 12th so she is getting a wonderful getaway to Martinez Lake, I treat her like a Princess... :D :rolleyes: :D

GrapeApe
03-07-2005, 10:16 AM
At $1700.00 its sold as is... Well, maybe we will wash it down... I must say that Cart wasn't the fastest, but it sure can handle the rough stuff out in the dirt on the old airport Landing Strip.. I drove that cart halfway over a beat up old bullet riddled car that was ditched out there... :D Got the wheels stuck in the trunk though.... Ahh, the fun Drunk nights out at Martinez...
:devil:
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
03-07-2005, 10:39 AM
At $1700.00 its sold as is... Well, maybe we will wash it down... I must say that Cart wasn't the fastest, but it sure can handle the rough stuff out in the dirt on the old airport Landing Strip.. I drove that cart halfway over a beat up old bullet riddled car that was ditched out there... :D Got the wheels stuck in the trunk though.... Ahh, the fun Drunk nights out at Martinez...
:devil:
*** Grape Ape ***
The cart has a glorious future ahead of it. Drew has plans to make it into a bar on wheels. Doesn't exactly sound legal, but it'll be funny to see.

GrapeApe
03-07-2005, 11:07 AM
The cart has a glorious future ahead of it. Drew has plans to make it into a bar on wheels. Doesn't exactly sound legal, but it'll be funny to see.
Oh, and the cart drives much faster with 1 Skinny Guy, and One Hoooker.. :eek: :wink: The 2 300#ers kinda weighed it down a bit... :D
Will Drew be out 4/1 - 4/3?? or do we need to bring the Cart back to SD? Oh yeah, the Carts also registered tell 4/06.... So no Legal problems with the License, just the Bar on wheels..
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
03-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Oh, and the cart drives much faster with 1 Skinny Guy, and One Hoooker.. :eek: :wink: The 2 300#ers kinda weighed it down a bit... :D
Will Drew be out 4/1 - 4/3?? or do we need to bring the Cart back to SD? Oh yeah, the Carts also registered tell 4/06.... So no Legal problems with the License, just the Bar on wheels..
*** Grape Ape ***
Yeah, he'll be out there with us. Has he called you yet?

Brady Bunch
03-07-2005, 11:28 AM
No call yet............... :argue:

GrapeApe
03-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Yeah, he'll be out there with us. Has he called you yet?
I think Greg gave you his Cell number to have Drew Call, which is fine..
*** Grape Ape ***