PDA

View Full Version : How many Hot chicks do you see in this....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Picture???
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/2356sausagefest.jpg
NONE!!! see my point!!! :notam: outboards :notam:
Jerry :rollside:

dmontzsta
03-06-2005, 11:55 PM
I had to chime in here...
Jerry, that is how they seem to roll, that is why I got out of the bench racers section, too many sausages trying to rub up on eachother. :rollside:

uclahater
03-07-2005, 05:32 AM
Picture???
LMAO :rollside: :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
03-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Jerry, that is how they seem to roll, that is why I got out of the bench racers section, too many sausages trying to rub up on eachother. :rollside:
Uhhhhh :confused: ......how long were you gone?

Roland the Fisherman
03-07-2005, 08:37 AM
LMAO :rollside: :rollside:
Don't get me started Hater. Last week me and Mrs Hater viewed two videos of K & SS boat races and not a babe to be seen in either.
Now don't get me wrong, there were at least what I think were females present, but these hogs generally weighed more than the men and appeared to have more grease under the finger nails and sweat on their hairy upper lips. :2purples: :p

76BARRON
03-07-2005, 09:20 AM
demontzsta, don't forget to wash your hand's. :D

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 09:46 AM
demontzsta, don't forget to wash your hand's. :D
;) thanks for reminding me John.

uclahater
03-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Don't get me started Hater. Last week me and Mrs Hater viewed two videos of K & SS boat races and not a babe to be seen in either.
Now don't get me wrong, there were at least what I think were females present, but these hogs generally weighed more than the men and appeared to have more grease under the finger nails and sweat on their hairy upper lips. :2purples: :p
You dont need to lie :D Mrs Hater was with me all weekend because shes BOYCOTTING you until she recieves a certain CHECK you owe her :coffeycup :D , but it sure was nice to see your wife again MAN-O-MAN the stories I could tell :( :squiggle: ;)

V-DRIVES RULE
03-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Male BONDING at its FINEST!!!! only in a whacker

Sangster
03-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Hater.. I'll bet $$ All the Hotties are up in the Trailer that has the HYDRO parked in front.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Picture???
They are out getting more wobbly pops :rolleyes: ........( . )( . )..........

Roland the Fisherman
03-07-2005, 12:02 PM
You dont need to lie :D Mrs Hater was with me all weekend because shes BOYCOTTING you until she recieves a certain CHECK you owe her :coffeycup :D , but it sure was nice to see your wife again MAN-O-MAN the stories I could tell :( :squiggle: ;)
Dear Sir, as you and I know nothing is for free.
It is great you make the wifie available to me for a fee.
However being the cheap bastard that I am the only way I will "pay for the entertainment" is if I can write it off as a business expence. Thus wifie will be paid but only on the normal company check run. This should happen this week due to I only signed off and assigned it to the entertainment collum of last week expences. You know accountants, everything has to be spelled out just right.
Thank you for your patience in this matter, Roland

uclahater
03-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Dear Sir, as you and I know nothing is for free.
It is great you make the wifie available to me for a fee.
However being the cheap bastard that I am the only way I will "pay for the entertainment" is if I can write it off as a business expence. Thus wifie will be paid but only on the normal company check run. This should happen this week due to I only signed off and assigned it to the entertainment collum of last week expences. You know accountants, everything has to be spelled out just right.
Thank you for your patience in this matter, Roland
Thanks Mr. Bond LMAO :2purples:

uclahater
03-07-2005, 12:13 PM
They are out getting more wobbly pops :rolleyes: ........( . )( . )..........
It looks like you have all the wobbly pops you need in the boat :hammer2:

HM
03-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Hater.. I'll bet $$ All the Hotties are up in the Trailer that has the HYDRO parked in front.... :cool: :cool: :cool:
I was waiting for UT to make a comment about the hydro on the trailer.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Nothing worth launching for :notam: ....
Jerry :)

Kim Hanson
03-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Nothing worth launching for :notam: ....
Jerry :)
Tell the truth, its just skeeried of the water! :rolleyes: :idea: ........( . )( . )......I know it wasn't like glass...better :notam:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2005, 01:54 PM
It looks like you have all the wobbly pops you need in the boat :hammer2:
I had to look again and I never seen any beer in that picture :p ..........( . )( . ).........Just a bunch of over eaters with tits!
I bet they are talking mansiere's, don't want those titties in your face at high speeds now. :idea:

waterwitch
03-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Picture???
Hey what a trip... that is our dually up there, and the
hydro is our friend Steve's. What a co-inky-dink!
It was at Topoc bridge.

You Te
03-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Picture???
Poor Jerry,
The only way he can get a "chick" is to lure them with his slow ass flatbottom.
You Te

You Te
03-07-2005, 04:11 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You Te

lucky
03-07-2005, 04:35 PM
well duh ? the boats on the trailer - lmao and the bunks aint wet - all the out board guys are talking about how they nailed her -

waterwitch
03-07-2005, 04:39 PM
That hydro runs on alcohol,
true trailer queen! Beautiful boat.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Poor Jerry,
You Te
Whatever works! :)
Jerry :cool:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Whatever works! :)
Jerry :cool:
Short shorts works good also Jerry..........( . )( . )........... :D :idea:

BILLY.B
03-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Poor Jerry,
You Te And the way you can get a certain Canadian dude is to lure him with your trailer queen OB!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-08-2005, 12:36 AM
This is You Te as a kid after finding out he would be an outboarder.... :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/2356YouTeFace.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 12:59 PM
damn it sure died in here when the girls left.. LOL!! :D

Roland the Fisherman
03-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Yeah, start something. :argue:
(I herd Kevins wife has gained a few :idea: )

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Yeah, start something. :argue:
(I herd Kevins wife has gained a few :idea: )
was he married? :D :squiggle:

uclahater
03-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Kevins wife is gorgeous, and has an even better personallity to go with it :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Kevins wife is gorgeous, and has an even better personallity to go with it :cool:
well I don't know.. I don't know him. but we shall see.. I haven't seen him in a while. Have you. :notam: :cool:

uclahater
03-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Its been a few weeks since I've seen him, but I have pretty good taste in women so you can trust me on this. Rolands wife is also a HOTTIE :crossx: :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Its been a few weeks since I've seen him, but I have pretty good taste in women so you can trust me on this. Rolands wife is also a HOTTIE :crossx: :crossx:
well lets see some pics.. :devil: :smile: J/K whole other subject gets me in trouble. :p

Roland the Fisherman
03-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Careful, you are dangerously close to rolling over on Kevin and mate.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 01:34 PM
:idea: :D :D

uclahater
03-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Dont get what I do with your wife confused with my relationship with Kevin :hammerhea :2purples: :eek:

Roland the Fisherman
03-08-2005, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=MRS FLYIN VEE]was he married? :D :squiggle:[/QUOTE
Six months ago in San Francisco. All the V-Drivers were the ushers, bridesmaid, maid of honer, best man and Clown Midget was the ring boy. A good time was had by all!
(This should get some sh-t going) :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Six months ago in San Francisco. All the V-Drivers were the ushers, bridesmaid, maid of honer, best man and Clown Midget was the ring boy. A good time was had by all!
ROTFLMAO!! shit going is right. :crossx:

uclahater
03-08-2005, 01:51 PM
. A good time was had by all!
Thats was the first weekend your wife and I spent together
Oh the memories :220v: :220v:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 01:54 PM
and I take it you are still making them. :D

uclahater
03-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Yep :crossx:
Mrs V if you notice the above picture :idea: That is You Te's and KIMMY wedding reception :cry: You' notice the 2 fat guys are Roland, and Lucky they were each of the grooms best men :crossx: Roland has lost a lot of weight ever since me, and his misses have been busy :argue:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 01:59 PM
well I think I need to leave before I get in trouble again.. I don't feel like the fighting mood today. LOL!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Mrs V if you notice the above picture :idea: That is You Te's and KIMMY wedding reception :cry: You' notice the 2 fat guys are Roland, and Lucky they were each of the grooms best men :crossx: Roland has lost a lot of weight ever since me, and his misses have been busy :argue:
the first pic in the thread. :jawdrop:

Kelly Boyntin
03-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi everybody!!

Roland the Fisherman
03-08-2005, 02:10 PM
ROTFLMAO!! shit going is right. :crossx:
Ofcourse this all happend before the courts, run by bigoted single white male racist homophobes, put an end to it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi everybody!!
is this the better half I assume. :notam: :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Ofcourse this all happend before the courts, run by bigoted single white male racist homophobes, put an end to it.
:D :D this is gonna be fun.. :p

uclahater
03-08-2005, 02:28 PM
the first pic in the thread. :jawdrop:
Yep Roland can tell you which one is him :D :coffeycup
Hello Kevin

Kelly Boyntin
03-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Why would you say that Mrs V? I am a nice guy. It is my brother Kevin that is not so nice.

lucky
03-08-2005, 02:54 PM
well - I have a new hero - yea haw mrs v- all i can say is don't mess with the plumbers wife - knee deep in shait and still throw'n punches - hey kevin , your wife still a lawyer ?
ps you can call me Phat any time
biatch :D
tell rolands lover - i'll swing her way a little later :idea: :D

Roland the Fisherman
03-08-2005, 03:15 PM
well - I have a new hero - yea haw mrs v- all i can say is don't mess with the plumbers wife - knee deep in shait and still throw'n punches - hey kevin , your wife still a lawyer ?
Geeeze Lucky, swing in , tagg all the bases, swing out! :p

lucky
03-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Geeeze Lucky, swing in , tagg all the bases, swing out! :p
yea - having computer issues- I can do everything in five minutes :D

uclahater
03-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Where ya Been Lucky my wifes been home so I know you aint been busy with her :rollside:
Kevins wife is a school teacher not a lawyer DipwadLucky we dont need another Chick But Kisser in here we have enough :( So if your going to be a bandwagon but kisser please go to the Sandbar where the rest of them hang out :idea: :idea: I know with your looks its really hard to get attention from a Hot Chick, but watching you but kiss is pathetic :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:21 PM
LMAO!! no one is kissen anyones butt. :smile:

Kim Hanson
03-08-2005, 04:32 PM
And the way you can get a certain Canadian dude is to lure him with your trailer queen OB!!!
Comeon Bill Boob, he needs Overdeveloped Breasts.... :rolleyes:.......( . )( . )......... :notam:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Why would you say that Mrs V? I am a nice guy. It is my brother Kevin that is not so nice.
so you are referring to yourself as a guy but your name is Kelly.. :jawdrop: :D typo maybe. LOL!! :)

Kim Hanson
03-08-2005, 04:37 PM
This is You Te as a kid after finding out he would be an outboarder.... :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/2356YouTeFace.jpg
This is a girl doing sign language for the V-Drive guys.........( . )( . )........... :D Looks like we got little penis syndrome happening here :idea:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72104960.jpg :D

uclahater
03-08-2005, 04:38 PM
so you are referring to yourself as a guy but your name is Kelly.. :jawdrop: :D typo maybe. LOL!! :)
We now have a KIMMY, and a KELLY that claim to be Men :argue: We know for sure that KIMMY is a very ugly Chick :crossx: So we'll just have to wait and see what Kelly is :yuk: :) :220v:

Kim Hanson
03-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Im not a freaking girl..........( . )( . )............. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:47 PM
We now have a KIMMY, and a KELLY that claim to be Men :argue: We know for sure that KIMMY is a very ugly Chick :crossx: So we'll just have to wait and see what Kelly is :yuk: :) :220v:
well I think we need pics.. :) :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:47 PM
LMAO!! :smile:

Kim Hanson
03-08-2005, 04:48 PM
:confused: do you have me and UT mistaken for those V-Drive guys now, Ob guys don't tie the knot they let her rip...as in pullstarts for you slightly challenged biatchs :D ............( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
03-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Your the one with tits buddy.........( . )( . ).......... :220v: Im the blonde guy that women love, i think you are low on food! :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:13 PM
wow.. you guys fight alot. LOL!! :shift:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:18 PM
LMAO!! is that a good thing or a bad thing. :D :D I try..

Kim Hanson
03-08-2005, 05:22 PM
wow.. you guys fight alot. LOL!! :shift:
Not really, I think Kevin, Hater and V-Drive Rules are into that monthly cycle.....so we lay low, if not they get all bitchy at us OB guys......( . )( . )........... :( :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Not really, I think Kevin, Hater and V-Drive Rules are into that monthly cycle.....so we lay low, if not they get all bitchy at us OB guys......( . )( . )........... :( :D :D
you.. well I was in there too. LOL!! But I have a good excuse. :D

Roland the Fisherman
03-08-2005, 05:36 PM
For someone always bust'n the ladies butts for being... shall we say.... a bit "loose", you sure hop over to my house every time I trudge off to work with hopes of doinking my wife. What up :confused: ?

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:39 PM
ooops.. well I think I need to get out while I can. :wink: :220v:

Roland the Fisherman
03-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Too late! Your in way too deep.

Kim Hanson
03-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Its like a rollercoaster, up one minute..( OB GUY talks ) down the next with something stupid from a ( v-Drve guy )..........I think they hate me with all the shit talking about V-Drives :D ..........( . )( . )........You need to ride the washer cycle on one of those badboys ( v-Drives )..Just like those rides at DisneyLand, lots of water and not enough action.......... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Too late! Your in way too deep.
LOL!! well I am use to working in shit so I guess I can talk some too. :D

Rexone
03-08-2005, 06:28 PM
So you're suggesting you're just a normal girl with good spelling skills? yeah ok. :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 06:33 PM
So you're suggesting you're just a normal girl with good spelling skills? yeah ok. :rolleyes:
LMAO!! I am not a normal girl with bad spelling skills.. can I stay. LOL!! :2purples: :wink:

Hallett
03-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Picture???
verry good jerry

uclahater
03-09-2005, 05:51 AM
For someone always bust'n the ladies butts for being... shall we say.... a bit "loose", you sure hop over to my house every time I trudge off to work with hopes of doinking my wife. What up :confused: ?
Your just mad because my wife Charges you :) While I get to bang your wife for free :crossx: :crossx:

lucky
03-09-2005, 06:40 AM
hater , give it up - the only thing you get to bang for free is your hand !- and you still have to take that to lunch in order for it to preform ! you could not score in a ***** house with two hundreds in each hand AND a note from your mother !! :eek:

uclahater
03-09-2005, 06:47 AM
hater , give it up - the only thing you get to bang for free is your hand !- and you still have to take that to lunch in order for it to preform ! you could not score in a ***** house with two hundreds in each hand AND a note from your mother !! :eek:
Lucky I had more trim before I was 15 than you've had your hole life :cool: Do I need to post pics of the checks from Roland to my wife to prove it :crossx:
Dont be bitter because my wife nicknamed you " Centimeter Peter" I know that hurts when a woman says that to you, especially when your payin for the deal :hammerhea :hammerhea
Dont worry KIMMY, and all the outboard fags still love you even though your "MAN CHALLENGED" :eek:

Kim Hanson
03-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Normal as I can get..........( . )( . )............ :D I need to look at my posts more often :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
03-09-2005, 07:04 AM
Lucky I had more trim before I was 15 than you've had your hole life :cool: Do I need to post pics of the checks from Roland to my wife to prove it :crossx:
Dont be bitter because my wife nicknamed you " Centimeter Peter" I know that hurts when a woman says that to you, especially when your payin for the deal :hammerhea :hammerhea
Dont worry KIMMY, and all the outboard fags still love you even though your "MAN CHALLENGED" :eek:
3 inchs isn't much, but not many can stretch that wide.........( . )( . )....... :D

uclahater
03-09-2005, 07:18 AM
3 inchs isn't much, but not many can stretch that wide.........( . )( . )....... :D
Thanks for describing Lucky :yuk: I see you dont know how to spell Centimeters :argue: I guess you really put some truth into the you, and Lucky thing :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
03-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Thanks for describing Lucky :yuk: I see you dont know how to spell Centimeters :argue: I guess you really put some truth into the you, and Lucky thing :crossx: :crossx:
I only use the metric system at work Hater, I can bring up millimeters for you though :idea: :sqeyes: that's getting ....small buddy, like we need her to tell it again... :( :D :D .......( . )( . )........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72104960.jpg

MAXIMUS
03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
God knows I have tried to tell you all, that the jet guys get all the hotties!!! :supp: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2172kendra_04.jpg

MAXIMUS
03-09-2005, 03:57 PM
And yes under there somewhere is a squirt boat! :D

You Te
03-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Lucky I had more trim before I was 15 than you've had your hole life
Did you call them sluts before or after. :hammerhea
You Te

You Te
03-09-2005, 07:05 PM
And yes under there somewhere is a squirt boat! :D
I don't know about a squirt boat but I have a squirt gun.
You Te

uclahater
03-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Did you call them sluts before or after. :hammerhea
You Te
I usually passed out before I had the chance. :supp:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-09-2005, 08:26 PM
LMAO!! :hammerhea :wink:

lucky
03-10-2005, 07:14 AM
Lucky , the only trim i had was when i was driving an outboard ... :eek:
there i fixed my puter - watch out lol - IM BACK ---
see - I knew you where an outboard guy ! or was that an ON BOARD GUY ! :rolleyes:

uclahater
03-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Glad your back Im not used to you taking 5 days for a comeback :eat: I am used to them being weeeeeeeeek though :hammer2: :D

waterwitch
03-10-2005, 07:24 AM
God knows I have tried to tell you all, that the jet guys get all the hotties!!! :supp: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2172kendra_04.jpg
All boats could have chicks like that if you pay them
enough. Even the Whackers could get a chick to
spread eagle on their boat, WHEN they are paid.
V-drive owners don't have to pay... the chicks flock
to the boats...... :D

Kim Hanson
03-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Walking passed it in the parking lot, doesn't count as flocking to it :p :D ...........( . )( . ).........

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Walking passed it in the parking lot, doesn't count as flocking to it :p :D ...........( . )( . ).........
she's wet and in the water.. :jawdrop: :D :D

lucky
03-10-2005, 09:22 AM
i'm going to maxi's pad - :rolleyes: :devil:

waterwitch
03-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh Kimmy, don't get all jealous. Just
cause they run away laughing at your
boat.
Most people think if you have to strap on a
motor ....what else do you have to strap on?
:D

MAXIMUS
03-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Are you kidden... :coffeycup :notam: Dude I was just gettin ready to put it in, get it wet, & go fast when out of nowhere this sweet young thing comes up to me & says... "Hey there you stud muffin, mind if I sun my self on your huge power plant..." My response---> :eek: ahhhh... :squiggle: ummm.... :messedup: uhhh... sure! That would be cool... :supp: Then she said... "good cause until you showed up all there was to choose from was some spanky little strapper with a little bass pole, & a cross dresser in a flat bottom with some cute little SS#'s on the side... :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
i'm going to maxi's pad - :rolleyes: :devil:
Lucky...that picture is just a good example of the kind of atmosphere that surrounds my everyday presence, both professional & recreational! Yes this could be you, just loose the banana hammicks, & diamond studded leather vest & presto...

Kim Hanson
03-10-2005, 04:43 PM
boat.
I have not seen one laugh yet, its usually me doing the laughing as they suck in my smoke...Strap on ? Its called a clamp on, mines a bolt on and how do you keep that engine in your boat? Bolts, what else do you have that is bolt ons :confused: :D .........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
03-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Are you kidden... :coffeycup :notam: Dude I was just gettin ready to put it in, get it wet, & go fast when out of nowhere this sweet young thing comes up to me & says... "Hey there you stud muffin, mind if I sun my self on your huge power plant..." My response---> :eek: ahhhh... :squiggle: ummm.... :messedup: uhhh... sure! That would be cool... :supp: Then she said... "good cause until you showed up all there was to choose from was some spanky little strapper with a little bass pole, & a cross dresser in a flat bottom with some cute little SS#'s on the side... :rolleyes:
Stud Muffin :D more like Squirt Boy, can I hang out with you, everyone else left ...........( . )( . )......... :D

Roland the Fisherman
03-10-2005, 07:47 PM
boat.
Waterwitch, I got a $100 that says I can take you and a friend for a ride while showing you both my strap on and still wave by by to your husban in the Great Pumpkin. :D

lucky
03-11-2005, 06:30 AM
Lucky...that picture is just a good example of the kind of atmosphere that surrounds my everyday presence, both professional & recreational! Yes this could be you, just loose the banana hammicks, & diamond studded leather vest & presto...
lol -- do i have to loose the vest ? :D

waterwitch
03-11-2005, 07:12 AM
Waterwitch, I got a $100 that says I can take you and a friend for a ride while showing you both my strap on and still wave by by to your husban in the Great Pumpkin. :D
I am cracking up! That was awesome.
I will decline that bet. One the great pumpkin is
not put together, 2 we have friends with strap ons
and I know how fast those little puppies go.
Still prefer the BBC over a clamp on! Just like to make
fun of the "strap on thing"!
Still Ronland... that was funny shit!!

You Te
03-11-2005, 07:46 PM
There is one way to find out. :D :D
You Te