PDA

View Full Version : more shamless spam.....

OC-PARTYCAT
03-07-2005, 11:40 AM
it boat related though..
ok, Im going to put my 1999 28' partycat up for sale again. This is the last time before the season that I will let it go for the unbelievably low price of 49K . Im going to raise the price to somewhere around 55k in about a month if it doesnt move. 55k is still lower than anything out there.
It has a the 7.4mpi w/bravo III (385hp) only 100hrs. It gets up and moves with this set up. over 18k invested in the stereo with a honda(electric start) generator under the helm. EM trim tabs, shower. new doors just put on. the interior is in nice shape. It looks like a cat got under the cover and put a few small slits in the drivers seat though. The hull has a few minor scratches and is in overall good shape. It has full biminis that zip together and sits on a Hoss tandem trailer. Battery chargers, washdown, pop out cleats, flush fill fuel and breathers installed, The trailer is going to need some fender work on one side. The guy I bought it from tried to take out a short pole with it and the pole won. I was going to add another axle to the trailer for shits and giggles but never had the time so, I have a set of triple axle stainless steel fenders, that are not cheap, that Ill throw into the deal.
Im in the market for a little older (not new) open bow with a jet or I/O (20 something or less) and am willing to consider trades.. If your looking for a PC you will not find a better deal. Im not interested in tire kickers. Serious only please. (I cant believe the jokers that call,come look at the boat and just want to waist eachothers time and shoot the shit) Lets make a deal....

SOCALDETAIL1
03-07-2005, 02:32 PM
OC PARTYCATS boat is well worth the $49 he is asking for it. Perfectly maintained and very loaded with alot of extra features.....Whoever buys it is going to own a pretty sick boat...

OC-PARTYCAT
03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
thanx for the good words...now, where do i send the 50 bucks to? :D

SOCALDETAIL1
03-08-2005, 11:42 AM
thanx for the good words...now, where do i send the 50 bucks to? :D
I only speak the truth....Must of been that great detail job................