PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question

Mrs. 4-B
03-07-2005, 12:30 PM
I signed up to the forum about a week ago and have not yet heard from the administrator via email. I can't attach an avatar or pic. any idea how long it normally takes to hear from them? Do I just need to learn patience? :cry:

Sleek-Jet
03-07-2005, 12:57 PM
I signed up to the forum about a week ago and have not yet heard from the administrator via email. I can't attach an avatar or pic. any idea how long it normally takes to hear from them? Do I just need to learn patience? :cry:
This site has been doing crazing things the last couple weeks. Patience helps, but I would think since you are registered and can post, you should be able to get an avatar...

Mandelon
03-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Administrators? Around here? I think they went boating. You should be able to do access avatars and such by clicking on the User CP button.....
Hey Mrs 4B, are you related to Miss 36C? I've been looking for her..... :D

Scream
03-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Administrators? Around here? I think they went boating. You should be able to do access avatars and such by clicking on the User CP button.....
Mandelon is a manwhore, don't listen to him ;)
Just post a nekid picture and you'll find out where they all are...j/k At the bottom of the forum page it'll list the mods for the forum you're in. For instance, for the Sandbar, it's Havasu Hangin', HammerDown, and ***boat. Just go to the bottom and click on thier username and pm them, they'll take care of you.
Scream <---not responsible enough to be a moderator

Sane Asylum
03-07-2005, 01:23 PM
:D :D

Mrs. 4-B
03-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Sorry no relation. :)

Mrs. 4-B
03-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Thanks for your help. I'll try to email a moderator. I have tried the user CP - edit avatar- but it just says I'm not allowed. :rolleyes: Another thing, how do I get a little description under my name? I feel so needy!

Tom Brown
03-07-2005, 01:54 PM
... any idea how long it normally takes to hear from them?
There is another member having the same problems. The problem is more than what a moderator can handle, from what I understand.
Sit tight, join the freak show, and your problem will be attended to ASAP. :)
Welcome to ***boat. :cool:

WYRD
03-07-2005, 01:55 PM
:rolleyes: Another thing, how do I get a little description under my name? I feel so needy!
You might want to ask the other guys in here but I think if you post naked pics of yourself the name will just appear :D :D :D

Mrs. 4-B
03-07-2005, 01:57 PM
There is another member having the same problems. The problem is more than what a moderator can handle, from what I understand.
Sit tight, join the freak show, and your problem will be attended to ASAP. :)
Welcome to ***boat. :cool:
Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here. I will just need to learn my lesson in patience. This will be difficult, just ask my hubby!

FMluvswater
03-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Mrs. 4-B. :)

Sleek-Jet
03-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here. I will just need to learn my lesson in patience. This will be difficult, just ask my hubby!
Don't listen to Tom... he is evil... :devil: and Canadian.... :devil: :devil:
:D
Welcome to the forums.

Kim Hanson
03-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Thanks for your help. I'll try to email a moderator. I have tried the user CP - edit avatar- but it just says I'm not allowed. :rolleyes: Another thing, how do I get a little description under my name? I feel so needy!
I would say your avatar is too big, and welcome to the Sand Bar...This isn't madness, try Bench Racers for a look see :p I can resize your picture and send it back if you want to send it to me, Im at kbhanson@telusplanet.net...........( . )( . )..........Im not a girl either :cool:

WYRD
03-07-2005, 02:10 PM
...........( . )( . )..........Im not a girl either :cool:
Is this kinda like online ball sniffing? :crossx: :crossx: :cool:

Kim Hanson
03-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Is this kinda like online ball sniffing? :crossx: :crossx: :cool:
This is just stating the obvious to her, most people thought I was a girl and there is no need to confuse them anymore. I think I will change my signature and be done with it!.........( . )( . ).........I heard BenchRacers needs some more slapping victims though WYRD, just a thought :p

Debbolas
03-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Welcome!
have fun, don't take anything here too seriously :D
your avitar might be too big, it has to be 150 by 150, you can shrink it or cut it down with photo software. Do you have any pics in the image gallery yet?