PDA

View Full Version : Bottom repair in havasu

dtr352
03-07-2005, 01:15 PM
I am looking for a place in Havasu that can due some repairs on the underside of the boat. Nothing major just gel coat that needs to be fixed from beaching the boat. If anyone knows a place that does good work at a fair price I would appreciate it.

monkey rage frank
03-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Fast Fiberglass and Marine is the place you want. Good Guys George and Scott and they do awesome work. Pm me and I can get the Number for you. Frank

ChumpChange
03-07-2005, 01:41 PM
If it's just from beaching the boat, the dings are towards the front of the boat and does not hinder performance when on plane. Chances are you are going to beach it some more this year so why repair it. It's not like they're deep enough dings to sink it right?

LHC Kirby
03-07-2005, 04:20 PM
PM Phebus - he knows a guy

phebus
03-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Scott - Ducky from the boards is who you want to talk to. Good work, and great pricing. Your boat is also in a secure area when the work is being done, and he has a quick turn around. Here is the contact info.
FAST Fiberglass and Marine (Ducky, aka Scott)
928-854-4527
928-486-9115

nodigg
03-07-2005, 04:42 PM
You can also try Dave's fiberglass on the south end of Havi.

TrojanDan
03-07-2005, 04:44 PM
You can also try Dave's fiberglass on the south end of Havi.
Dave is a great person to deal with. Him and Barney cleaned up my hull last winter. He's by the Ace Hardware on South McCulloch Blvd on the Lake side of the 95.

Not So Fast
03-09-2005, 01:51 AM
I have had work done by a couple of shops in town and I hear about all these great places but I have yet to find a shop that when I get my boat back it is not covered with overspray and it pisses me off. Why cant they figure out how to keep the boats free of this, I'm picky as I'm sure most of us are but these guys just dont get it. It's not like they are doing the work cheap so take the time to cover the damn boat and even when they do it still comes back with overspray!! I dread taking my boat anywhere because of the lack of care a lot of shops have. NSF

Catatonic
03-09-2005, 07:56 AM
I went through Fiberglass Reformations in Havasu. They fixed the bottom and installed a keel guard to prevent ever having to do any further repair work.