PDA

View Full Version : Dilligaf

phebus
03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Tried to reply to your request for a good stereo shop in BHC, or LHC, but the forums are messed up, and won't allow me to reply.
CarToyz in LHC does awesome work. Talk to Frank, he posts on the forums as Naudio.
Car Toyz
680-0203

RiverDave
03-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Not happy with WFS?
RD

RiverDave
03-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Very happy with them but I don't want to bring the boat back for a 1 hour service call.......
That's true... If you called Adam or Jeff they'd probably take care of it for you next time there out at the river if it's something minor.
RD

RiverDave
03-07-2005, 03:25 PM
I know but this way I can get it taken care of quickly and without much trouble. It is just a multi port unit so I can plug in my IPod to my head unit. Having the IPod on board is great for flexibility and you don't have to cart around CD's :) Thousands of songs/playlists for any occasion
They are pretty awesome from what I understand.. I was going to try and pick one up here at some point down the road.
RD

RiverDave
03-07-2005, 04:04 PM
I tried that FM Tuner BS...it sounds like shit. Gotta hard wire it in for the quality to be there. Take a couple thousand songs in a little cell phone sized unit, plug it in and you become an instant DJ....lol
By the way, during OP6 we basically rented out all of JT's :)
I would expect nothing less from the "best party crew" :D
RD