PDA

View Full Version : Nuckin Futs, stay off my block!

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 03:00 PM
:rollside: Katella that is...what were you doing down here? working on a top secret project? I saw you pull in to some hazmat place?

Nucking futs
03-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Your block??? You better watch out this isnt your hood.Went to drop off some rods to get sized for Jason,That was a short cut.I have no secrets, its all out in the open. Anyways, i live 3 min. from there. The question is , What are you doing down here? Its along ways from your house.Don't tell me you work down here and make that drive every day? If that is the case stop by sometime and look at all the secrets we have.....
Tim

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Don't tell me you work down here and make that drive every day? If that is the case stop by sometime and look at all the secrets we have.....
Tim
For the past 5 years my brotha! ;) I used to live in Buena Park (the ghetto).
Where abouts do you live? sometimes I have time to kill for traffic.

LakesOnly
03-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Well, that explains your Acura with the 24-inch subs....
:D :D :D
LO

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, that explains your Acura with the 24-inch subs....
:D :D :D
LO
oh geeeez come on now... hahaha
I dont know which one you saw, but the biggest rims I own are 18" and no chrome for me. The biggest speakers I have are 12s. :D BTW: Nissans are what they are...Acuras/Hondas are the enemy.
:lightsabe
Ford and Nissan FOE LIFE!!!

moneysucker
03-07-2005, 04:23 PM
This sounds like the beginnings for fast and furious 3, the Jet Boat Edition.

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 04:55 PM
This sounds like the beginnings for fast and furious 3, the Jet Boat Edition.
I can hear the start up music now...
http://fastandfurious.order.gb.com/images/fastandfurious.jpg

Danhercules
03-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Yean but in this movie the V-Drive is gonna loose its pink to a Jetboat!!!!!!!!!
By the way, after you stop in Orange, stop by in Norco for your 2nd beer on your way home!

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Yean but in this movie the V-Drive is gonna loose its pink to a Jetboat!!!!!!!!!
By the way, after you stop in Orange, stop by in Norco for your 2nd beer on your way home!
Can I make it down your dirt road with my 18s?
:D

mouzer
03-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I feel left out swing by my house in corona and see my latest project watch some v-drive videos in the garage and a cold beer,than move on to norco :cool: We got you coverd!

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 10:23 PM
I feel left out swing by my house in corona and see my latest project watch some v-drive videos in the garage and a cold beer,than move on to norco :cool: We got you coverd!
Damn, I will never make it home...got any parts for sale I can look at while I am there? haha
I think you guys are just addicted to the rice.

Danhercules
03-07-2005, 10:31 PM
Can I make it down your dirt road with my 18s?
If you in the dirt, that means you in the horse trail, that means you had too many beers. LOL

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 11:08 PM
If you in the dirt, that means you in the horse trail, that means you had too many beers. LOL
LMAO...I guess that would be correct.
:)

dmontzsta
03-07-2005, 11:09 PM
This weekend i have lots of parts comeing.im sold out now!when ever you need v-drive parts let me know!i can have pretty much anything in a week!from headers to cav parts to gages to shafts ,struts,foot peddles it dont matter but there all used! :hammerhea
ok, how about this one, lets see how good you are.
The shaft that connects to the steering wheel and has a sprocket on the end and bolts to the bulkhead, do you have that? I am converting to cable steering, I have all the pullies and quadrent, just need the behind the steering wheel to the bulkhead shaft and sprocket. :)

Nucking futs
03-08-2005, 08:59 AM
Where abouts do you live? sometimes I have time to kill for traffic.
Give me a call Don. I will give you directions to C.L.M.
Better yet bring that v- drive over so we can look at it.

moneysucker
03-08-2005, 09:28 AM
I just picked up a flat 70s for $200 in hemet w/whole in the back,sold the v-drive,cav plates,shaft,prop,tanks,then i sold the boat and tandom trailer w/the steering you need in it for $250 the guy only wanted the trailer but i told him he had to take the hull,but i will get on it for you this morning!
Now that is service.
You are going to have to do better than that for a chalenge next time I guess.

dmontzsta
03-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Give me a call Don. I will give you directions to C.L.M.
Better yet bring that v- drive over so we can look at it.
Will do, I saved your phone number in my PMs. I will see if I can tow the v-drive down to you. Problem is, I do not have a tow vehicle right now, but I am going to be picking up an Expedition within a month or so. It would look pretty silly towing it behing the fast and the furious. ;)

dmontzsta
03-08-2005, 10:22 AM
I just picked up a flat 70s for $200 in hemet w/whole in the back,sold the v-drive,cav plates,shaft,prop,tanks,then i sold the boat and tandom trailer w/the steering you need in it for $250 the guy only wanted the trailer but i told him he had to take the hull,but i will get on it for you this morning!
Dang, where do you find this stuff? I need to come across a deal like that.
:hammer2:

roostwear
03-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Damn 909ers come into OC and think they own the place! :D
I'm your beer stop between NFs and Dan's (don't want you to get parched in between)

Nucking futs
03-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey Mouzer, did you pick up Slotracers SWTD?

dmontzsta
03-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Damn 909ers come into OC and think they own the place! :D
I'm your beer stop between NFs and Dan's (don't want you to get parched in between)
geez, if I ever decided to take you all up on these offers, I would either:
A. Be arrested for a DUI.
B. So drunk I would wreck.
C. Be at one of the stops passed out.

mouzer
03-08-2005, 12:31 PM
No not yet! i really want to but my 78 swtd the black one was seen for sale w/motor on a busy street on a sunday late afternoon then it rained for 3 weeks and im hopeing my spies will call me when the guy puts it back out,she checks on the location every day and weekend,its black w/polished pump,2/seaterw/chrome double stack tanks behind the seats,new mexico plates but if i tell ya where it is there will "BLOOD IN THE STREETS TONIGHT"!and i know if i buy Pats right now she will call and say she found it! I will give it probably 1 more weekend!then i will call Pat back and make the journey :hammerhea

mouzer
03-08-2005, 12:37 PM
ok, how about this one, lets see how good you are.
The shaft that connects to the steering wheel and has a sprocket on the end and bolts to the bulkhead, do you have that? I am converting to cable steering, I have all the pullies and quadrent, just need the behind the steering wheel to the bulkhead shaft and sprocket. :)OK made3 calls its the steering shaft w/sprocket on the end has 2 bolt w/bushing to bulkhead!ok found one still in boat,now before he pulls it how long must it be :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: then before he pulls he will call me w/price :smile:

Nucking futs
03-08-2005, 12:38 PM
That was on ebay quite some time ago, i won the auction and he never got in touch with me.
turn key boat 5k

mouzer
03-08-2005, 12:51 PM
I sold it in the boattrader 2 yrs ago for $2800 less motor w/polish pump/stack tanks ect and it went to new mexico now 3 weeks ago its back,i would pay $5000 for it turn key but Pats swtd looks alot cleaner the black on mine was really shineing but the you could see white through it from being buffed out to mant times :notam:

78Southwind
03-08-2005, 06:01 PM
geez, if I ever decided to take you all up on these offers, I would either:
A. Be arrested for a DUI.
B. So drunk I would wreck.
C. Be at one of the stops passed out.
D. All of the above but not necessarily in that order
BTW Don my house is on the way to Dan's from Mike's so I will have a cold one waiting for you. You can let me in on all the secrets the Southwind Bro's have going on at CLM. :cool:

WUTWZAT
03-08-2005, 06:20 PM
CLM does work on V-drives, I guess they need all the help they can get.
Jason :D

dmontzsta
03-08-2005, 08:57 PM
D. All of the above but not necessarily in that order
BTW Don my house is on the way to Dan's from Mike's so I will have a cold one waiting for you. You can let me in on all the secrets the Southwind Bro's have going on at CLM. :cool:
Glad to see I have friends all over. :D

dmontzsta
03-08-2005, 08:58 PM
CLM does work on V-drives, I guess they need all the help they can get.
Jason :D
This coming from a guy who beats down doors and scares kids.
:idea: :D