PDA

View Full Version : Perris, Sunday 3/13

Ntwotrance
03-07-2005, 03:16 PM
who's up for it?

dmontzsta
03-08-2005, 07:40 AM
hmmm...thats right in my backyard...I may have to stop by assuming the weather is good.
You know those Fords, they dont stop running, even in the winter time. :cool:

Rompn
03-08-2005, 09:39 AM
I'll actually be at the Forbidden Fantasy car show that is being held that weekend at the lake. I'll be happy to kick you down some gas $$ to give my girl and I a few laps around the lake.

shadetree
03-08-2005, 04:04 PM
who's up for it?
sounds good to me if the weather stays good

Ntwotrance
03-08-2005, 06:00 PM
we'll be there around 9 or so

HOOTER SLED-
03-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Was thinking about heading out Saturday not Sunday. Either Castaic or Perris. The Hooters and Phat Daddys may be making a run somewhere.

dmontzsta
03-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I'll actually be at the Forbidden Fantasy car show that is being held that weekend at the lake. I'll be happy to kick you down some gas $$ to give my girl and I a few laps around the lake.
Try and find us, we will hook you up.

Rompn
03-09-2005, 08:45 AM
Try and find us, we will hook you up.
I'll be on the look out. I don't know where exactly the car show is in relation to the launch but I have seen pictures from years past and it looks to be right on the water. I need some names of everyone going out so I'm not like "Hey you, it's me from the Hot Boats forum, wanna give the girl and I a ride?" :rolleyes: :D

dmontzsta
03-09-2005, 03:38 PM
I'll be on the look out. I don't know where exactly the car show is in relation to the launch but I have seen pictures from years past and it looks to be right on the water. I need some names of everyone going out so I'm not like "Hey you, it's me from the Hot Boats forum, wanna give the girl and I a ride?" :rolleyes: :D
dmontzsta = Donald
Shadetree = Don
Ntwotrance = Doug

repo man
03-09-2005, 04:20 PM
looks like we will be taking te raysoncraft out there on sunday so i'll keep an eye out for you guys.
repo man......Dan

dmontzsta
03-09-2005, 04:33 PM
looks like we will be taking te raysoncraft out there on sunday so i'll keep an eye out for you guys.
repo man......Dan
Make sure he has his mufflers, they will check it at the launch. ;)

chub
03-09-2005, 05:03 PM
who's up for it?
Doug I got 1 word for my brother chant it with me
RIVER RIVER RIVER RIVER RIVER
I'm going the next two weekends to Topock and then gotta work like seven in a row. After that, get ready for ..........see above. :D :D :D :D
Zoobies Thursday nights!

Ntwotrance
03-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Doug I got 1 word for my brother chant it with me
RIVER RIVER RIVER RIVER RIVER
I'm going the next two weekends to Topock and then gotta work like seven in a row. After that, get ready for ..........see above. :D :D :D :D
Zoobies Thursday nights!
HEY MY BROTHER! How ya been??? I know it's almost time to hit the river, this weekend is just a day run (have to take the dog in to get her stiches removed on saturday) and my neighbor just got a boat and wants to test it out. Looking forward to the river, been daydreaming about it for the past 5 months. Hey, (Don and Don too) gotta have a bbq over here soon Chub, I'll get it together and give ya a date on when and how to get here.

CARRERA
03-09-2005, 06:52 PM
I think I will head to Perris this Sunday and test the waters and the Muffler situation, I have not installed any on the Carrera............

repo man
03-09-2005, 07:22 PM
do you need muffelers with throuhg transom exhaust? :burningm:

dmontzsta
03-09-2005, 10:35 PM
do you need muffelers with throuhg transom exhaust? :burningm:
Believe it or not a cop asked that when we had through transom, we said "yep" not knowing if we did or not, he said "ok" and drove off.
:burningm:

dmontzsta
03-09-2005, 10:35 PM
HEY MY BROTHER! How ya been??? I know it's almost time to hit the river, this weekend is just a day run (have to take the dog in to get her stiches removed on saturday) and my neighbor just got a boat and wants to test it out. Looking forward to the river, been daydreaming about it for the past 5 months. Hey, (Don and Don too) gotta have a bbq over here soon Chub, I'll get it together and give ya a date on when and how to get here.
Who is Chub? has he been out yet?

Rompn
03-11-2005, 09:33 AM
dmontzsta = Donald
Shadetree = Don
Ntwotrance = Doug
Sweet. Thanks... I found out that the car show I'm going to on Sunday is actually down on the raceway right below the lake. Give me a time you guys will be on the water and I'll keep an eye out.