PDA

View Full Version : Mirror for inside the Engine Hatch...?

carbonmarine
03-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Whos got a contact for this type application......or whos done it ... pls tell all...
Rick :boxed:

OGShocker
03-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Any good plastics supplier will have mirrored acryllic. The stuff is ReAlLY light.
Good luck, see you this weekend,
Mark

carbonmarine
03-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I just found a wayne earls locally ... They said the do some OEM work for the boat co's , but pricing depends on sizes , etc... Since I dunno what size my hatch is off the top o' the head I have to call the factory.... I shodul have more info by tomarrow...
Betit...I'll keep ya in the loop ! ...thanks !
best
Rick

boatnam2
03-07-2005, 04:50 PM
i would call laveycraft they install them in all the bigger boats.

Holland
03-07-2005, 07:15 PM
I had to spend 100K for my mirrors, but they came with a boat... what a deal, huh???
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/13Holland_Hatch.jpg

Debbolas
03-07-2005, 07:17 PM
NICE mirrors..............and boat :wink:

Holland
03-07-2005, 07:27 PM
:D :D :D Thanks Debbie...
NICE mirrors..............and boat :wink:

dean51267
03-07-2005, 07:36 PM
send the money and I will swipe the one outa my wifes war paint bag :wink:

Mandelon
03-07-2005, 07:38 PM
oooh how about stick on mirror squares with gold veins, some cork board too maybe???? :rolleyes: :D (The younguns won't get it)

Debbolas
03-07-2005, 07:42 PM
:D :D :D Thanks Debbie...
We were at Kachina this weekend and just missed Gary's new boat, but we saw the pics in one of their notebooks.
I think Scream could talk me into a drone, very easily.......... :wink:
(blue engine, bow wedge cushion, haleon fire control system)
Kachina has the nicest folks working for them. We dropped our baby off for some minor repair work and 50 hour maintence.....When we pick her up next month we will have to visit Lake Pleasant.
And............Shannon filled us up with all kinds of Kachina goodies :wink:

Holland
03-07-2005, 07:48 PM
We were at Kachina this weekend and just missed Gary's new boat, but we saw the pics in one of their notebooks.
I think Scream could talk me into a drone, very easily.......... :wink:
(blue engine, bow wedge cushion, haleon fire control system)
Kachina has the nicest folks working for them. We dropped our baby off for some minor repair work and 50 hour maintence.....When we pick her up next month we will have to visit Lake Pleasant.
And............Shannon filled us up with all kinds of Kachina goodies :wink:
Did you happen to see mine, It is in the booth in the back staying nice and dry... I pick it up this weekend!

Kachina26
03-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Off topic, but
Holland
not enough time off
Who're you trying to kid???? You are from H town!!! :D:D:D The real OH is on the other side of the fwy :hammer2:

Debbolas
03-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Did you happen to see mine, It is in the booth in the back staying nice and dry... I pick it up this weekend!
No, but we talked about you :D
(in a good way)

phebus
03-07-2005, 09:54 PM
oooh how about stick on mirror squares with gold veins, some cork board too maybe???? :rolleyes: :D (The younguns won't get it)
Right on!! Then we can get an old wire spool, burn it with a torch, resin it, and call it a coffee table. That and the old cinder block and wood shelf bookcase. Damn I'm old, and lived in some cheesy apartments. :D

Holland
03-08-2005, 09:04 AM
Off topic, but
Holland
not enough time off
Who're you trying to kid???? You are from H town!!! :D:D:D The real OH is on the other side of the fwy :hammer2:
Aghhhhh thats NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Completely) I do live in oaky hills... I am in the county, damn it! Not the Hesp city limits... But i really dont know if that makes it any better... I write my taxes out to the county every quarter... at least they cash the check!

Holland
03-08-2005, 09:05 AM
No, but we talked about you :D
(in a good way)
Yeah... Like I havent heard that before!!! :cool:

Holland
03-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Didnt you love the smell of the nasty cork board in your room... Yeah.. I had it too!