PDA

View Full Version : See Ya !!!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Hitting the water for the first test !!!
See Ya !!!
Jim

roostwear
03-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Sure hope you're on Mohave. :jawdrop: Good luck and have fun!

Squirtin Thunder
03-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Well the boat floats and does not leak a drop. Had a header water problem, but after I cleared the lines it worked just fine these Bassett headers I got from Squirtcha? are much quieter than the Rewarders that I had on before. Took abit to get the header water adjusted. The B impeller does not put as much water into the engine as the A did. This took some time to adapt to. I was unable to actually take the boat out on the lake because it was getting dark quick. But all and all it was a great step forward. Hopefully some time this week I will have the time to try again.
Jim

Squirtcha?
03-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Glad to hear the headers worked out for ya Jim. What gasket did you end up running on those?

Squirtin Thunder
03-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Glad to hear the headers worked out for ya Jim. What gasket did you end up running on those?
Mr. Gasket Ultra-Seal. They need to be adjusted a little one side is out way from the valve cover about 3/4" more than the other. Just a little light tweeking.
Thank you
Jim

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-07-2005, 08:24 PM
CBR, how did it run? I got a call from GGB today, good news! I'll try to call you tomorrow on the phone...........Doug

460 jus getn it
03-07-2005, 08:25 PM
glad to hear that everything went fine.

Fogged Gullwing
03-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Hope your ok to drive! All we need is for you to hit the gas dock!!! Then you won't have a job next summer! Did you get Rons GPS? Let us know how it does!!
Later BK

Squirtin Thunder
03-07-2005, 10:51 PM
I wish the day was longer. I almost took it out even though the sun was going down. But my better judgement said stop there is always another day. I will try and hit the water very soon for a set up test and then some speed runs. I was impressed with the show of thrust that this MPD impeller showed. Thanks Jack !!! Everything is set ready to go.
Jim

Cas
03-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Took abit to get the header water adjusted.
Jim
Just get the Banderlog valve and forget about having to adjust the water.

Squirtin Thunder
03-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Will headed to Lake Mohave for the first test and tune session. See ya on the water !!!
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
03-12-2005, 06:29 PM
OK !!! :D The first test was good no problems at all.
The MPH is way up from 73mph - 74mph to now at about 82mph - 84mph. Not this was obtained with no adjustments at all. I need to raise the ride plate about 2* and I feel that it needs about 2* more wedge. I was able to only turn 5200rpms - 5300rpms but it was real hard to see watching all of the waves. It definetly felt higher in the water and was loading well. Absolutely no adverse handling affects. I have lied I said I would be happy if it ran 80mph and I now know there is more to be had. It did seem to run max speed only when mashing the throttle through the floor.
:D But all in all it was a GREAT Day !!!! :D
Jim

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-12-2005, 07:57 PM
CBR, not a good day! Broke 2 boats, one mine! I shattered the distributor gear pin after one pass! Now it's time to find all of the steel in the motor. That's not a fun game at all! :cry: All in all, had a great time anyway!........Doug

steelcomp
03-12-2005, 10:07 PM
The MPH is way up from 73mph - 74mph to now at about 82mph - 84mph. Not this was obtained with no adjustments at all. I need to raise the ride plate about 2* and I feel that it needs about 2* more wedge. I was able to only turn 5200rpms - 5300rpms but it was real hard to see watching all of the waves. It definetly felt higher in the water and was loading well. Absolutely no adverse handling affects. I have lied I said I would be happy if it ran 80mph and I now know there is more to be had. It did seem to run max speed only when mashing the throttle through the floor.
Jim
Any pics???

cyclone
03-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Jim
CONGRATULATIONS!! sounds like you were having a good time out there. pics!

flat broke
03-12-2005, 10:34 PM
The MPH is way up from 73mph - 74mph to now at about 82mph - 84mph.
So did the GPS stutter or somethin? Usually the max speed function only shows one number? Or did you have someone shooting radar for you?
Not this was obtained with no adjustments at all. I need to raise the ride plate about 2* and I feel that it needs about 2* more wedge. I was able to only turn 5200rpms - 5300rpms but it was real hard to see watching all of the waves. It definetly felt higher in the water and was loading well. Absolutely no adverse handling affects. I have lied I said I would be happy if it ran 80mph and I now know there is more to be had. It did seem to run max speed only when mashing the throttle through the floor.
Jim
Was this with or without the NOS? A far cry from 6000 RPM. If you could turn the impeller that fast, you'd be haulin the mail. I guess you should be looking for more HP while you're at it. Maybe you should look into something with a bowtie on it to help out in that department :wink: Otherwise, glad to hear it ran well for ya
Chris

Squirtin Thunder
03-16-2005, 08:11 PM
I wish the day was longer. I almost took it out even though the sun was going down. But my better judgement said stop there is always another day. I will try and hit the water very soon for a set up test and then some speed runs. I was impressed with the show of thrust that this MPD impeller showed. Thanks Jack !!! Everything is set ready to go.
Jim
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311Water_Flow-med.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Idel_Testing-med.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Leak_tesing-med.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Ramp-med.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311After_Wipe_Down.jpg

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-16-2005, 08:20 PM
ST, Please tell me you morph'd that picture and it's not really running with the gate & diverter up on the trailer and nobody in it on the ramp... :hammer2: Doug

Squirtin Thunder
03-16-2005, 08:24 PM
ST, Please tell me you morph'd that picture and it's not really running with the gate & diverter up on the trailer and nobody in it on the ramp... :hammer2: Doug
Actually it is but I had a rope holding it in the shape of a V through the bow eye plus the bow strap. It was also not quite deep enough off the trailer.

sanger rat
03-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Being about a foot deep right there must have sucked up all kind of crap off the bottom. :hammer2:

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-16-2005, 08:54 PM
ST, Your a pump repairman's dream. I can see gravel, or is that aluminum in the rooster tail........ :cry: Doug

Jake W2
03-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Jim how did you get the speed numbers.
Jake

Squirtin Thunder
03-16-2005, 09:14 PM
ST, Your a pump repairman's dream. I can see gravel, or is that aluminum in the rooster tail........ :cry: Doug
If I wear it out I can fix it !!! And if I can't I may know someone that can !!!
MPD did a great job on this impeller and wear set-up !!!
BTW - It still is perfect !!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-16-2005, 09:28 PM
I will say the lake was so clear you could see about 40' down and there is no more crap in the launch ramp than running on a river !!!

78Southwind
03-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Looks good ST I like the yellow of course I am kind of partial to that color on a jet boat. Now all you need to do is put a chubby I mean a chevy in her. :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Ramp.jpg

hack job
03-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Jim how did you get the speed numbers.
Jake
yes due tell

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 10:24 AM
yes due tell
Well Tyson I used the old VDO speedo that I had recalabrated back in early 2004. Yes it is off slighly but the number increase is there. With the new Norskog unit it may show about 83 - 85mph. And with the new gps that I ordered, I should have a very good solidly averaged speed #. But then again that was the first run and have found some things that should help wih the RPMs and speed. If I can pick up 200rpm from 5300rpms it should be doing pritty dam good, for asingle carb set-up !!!
Jim

Nucking futs
03-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Jim, are you bringing that to FC3? If so lay down a speed pass and we will radar you.Then line up with Q, his boat goes 82-84 too..

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Jim, are you bringing that to FC3? If so lay down a speed pass and we will radar you.Then line up with Q, his boat goes 82-84 too..
Tim that would be cool !!! That way with all three peices of equiptment it will be almost totally undisputable.

roostwear
03-17-2005, 02:18 PM
I'll be bringing the lil yellow bullshit detector also.

lucky
03-17-2005, 02:32 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311Water_Flow-med.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Idel_Testing-med.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Leak_tesing-med.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Ramp-med.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311After_Wipe_Down.jpg
if i was on the ramp , i would have been makin fun of your ass - geeeeezzzz - lets leave our boat running on the trailer at a 1000 rpm and take a picture - if i where on the ramp - id get out of your way , if i was on the lake i'd run off and leave ya ! :devil: ford = found on ramp driving ????

MudPumper
03-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Squirt, can you post a list of the mods you did to get to where you are now. Thanks.

Nucking futs
03-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Whats that the circus boat? Or the GPS?
OH and Jim, I don't recall. Was that on the hot sause or all engine?

Jake W2
03-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Jim its funny no one disputed the numbers ,just asked with what device you got them.
Jake :D

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Tim that was all engine, I don't have the tunnel ram ready yet and I have a dual plate unit for that.
I believe Mike was around 72.?mph on GPS !!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Squirt, can you post a list of the mods you did to get to where you are now. Thanks.
Here is the link;
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63706

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Jim its funny no one disputed the numbers ,just asked with what device you got them.
Jake :D
I never said anyone did. I just said with all three it will almost totally undisputable.

hack job
03-17-2005, 03:41 PM
I never said anyone did. I just said with all three it will almost totally undisputable.
i would guess that your speedo needs some more calibration lol. my numbers are on a gps not a in dash speedo that can say what ever # i want it to by changeing the spring. :rolleyes: i guess it really dosent matter since the truth will come when you line up against some one. i know what kind of hp its going to take to spin that impeller to 6000 and i dont think you have it.

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 04:01 PM
i would guess that your speedo needs some more calibration lol. my numbers are on a gps not a in dash speedo that can say what ever # i want it to by changeing the spring. :rolleyes: i guess it really dosent matter since the truth will come when you line up against some one. i know what kind of hp its going to take to spin that impeller to 6000 and i dont think you have it.
As I said before;
If I can pick up 200rpm from 5300rpms it should be doing pritty dam good, for asingle carb set-up !!!
But Hell yah I would like to spin 6K !!! If I pick-up 200 on 5300 that is only 5500rpms on the engine, I should be able to get another 150rpms - 200rpms from the NO2. It is a 200hp set up !!! Even so 5700rpms is not bad if I can get there.

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Tyson,
Your a funny guy !!! :crossx: We will see !!! :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 04:11 PM
i guess it really dosent matter since the truth will come when you line up against some one.
Actually Radar, GPS and the Speedo will tell the story. Looking forward to it.

roostwear
03-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Sure not the circus boat! I always have the GPS in the truck, so if anyone wants to know what their boat REALLY does, it's available.

hack job
03-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Actually Radar, GPS and the Speedo will tell the story. Looking forward to it.
so do you add all three together and divide by 3? and that is your avarage? :rolleyes: or do you just choose the best # and go with that? :D

Bailey
03-17-2005, 04:27 PM
Jim what all did you do to your motor? New crank, pistons, intake etc.
I clicked on you link but that didn't help. What happend to chain saw project?

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Jim what all did you do to your motor? New crank, pistons, intake etc.
I clicked on you link but that didn't help. What happend to chain saw project?
It is here, I have been getting the new house in order, so the Chainsaw Bait Project had to sit a bit.
BTW - Congrats on the new little one !!!
All the pics are gone, I will have to reload them !!!

MudPumper
03-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Here is the link;
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63706
Thanks Squirt but all that did was take me to a bunch of talk about a NOS system. :frown: :wink:

Squirtin Thunder
03-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks Squirt but all that did was take me to a bunch of talk about a NOS system. :frown: :wink:
All the picks of the work are gone, I will put them back up when I have 36hrs to spare.

MudPumper
03-17-2005, 05:10 PM
All the picks of the work are gone, I will put them back up when I have 36hrs to spare.
Thanks, but you don't have to go through all that trouble. LOL I was just wondering what you did. I don't need all the details, just the basics: Shoe, Rideplate, Bottom/ pump blueprint???????????????

Brooski
03-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Now that was funny Mike!

Sanger D
03-18-2005, 08:56 AM
put a gps with NEW batteries taped to your steering wheel and make at least 3 full passes at a good distance(at least a 1/4 mile) and wa la!!! your highest speed is what it is!!!no BS, you,ll have a accurate speed average!!! its what I did.just be able to eccept what you see,(could be good ,could be not what you wanted to see)but none the less, its accurate and unforgiving.

Nucking futs
03-18-2005, 09:14 AM
Actually what i was saying earlier was, Forget the speedo, gps and radar.
Just line up with Q and get your ass handed to you by a real 80 mph boat.
Have a nice day!!!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Actually what i was saying earlier was, Forget the speedo, gps and radar.
Just line up with Q and get your ass handed to you by a real 80 mph boat.
Have a nice day!!!!!!
Your such a nice guy Tim !!!

roostwear
03-18-2005, 09:35 AM
put a gps with NEW batteries taped to your steering wheel and make at least 3 full passes at a good distance(at least a 1/4 mile) and wa la!!! your highest speed is what it is!!!no BS, you,ll have a accurate speed average!!! its what I did.just be able to eccept what you see,(could be good ,could be not what you wanted to see)but none the less, its accurate and unforgiving.
Wouldn't an accurate(?) "average" be by adding the 3 runs together and dividing by 3? I do agree though, just take the high speed on GPS and adjust for current flow. That's why I take a digital shot of the GPS so nobody can dispute it. (of course, it's while I'm tooling down I-40, but ssshhhhh....) :D

CARLSON-JET
03-18-2005, 09:40 AM
ST, no matter who says what,in fun or not you always stay in the ring. :boxingguy To me that says alot more about you then the 3500 posts do. I'm really glad you have your boat ready for this summer. I know how hard you have worked to get it there and I just wanted to offer a congrats to you on all your effort. R.B.

flat broke
03-18-2005, 09:46 AM
If you're testing on the river, make 2 or three passes both up and down river (so 4-6 passes total), add em up, and then divde by the number of passes. The good thing is that the entire Etrex line of GPS units has a "Max speed" function, so you can concentrate on driving rather than the GPS. Also remember that the GPS only updates 1x / second. Soo make sure you hold it at WOT for a couple of seconds to get the real deal.
I'm not a big fan of the "well the river was flowing at 5mph, so I just subtracted that from my max speed" type of measurement. If you care enough about an accurate speed reading to buy a GPS and use it; take the time to conduct your research in a repeatable and consistent manor :D
Chris

Nucking futs
03-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Your such a nice guy Tim !!!
I have been called worse.....................

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 09:57 AM
If you're testing on the river, make 2 or three passes both up and down river (so 4-6 passes total), add em up, and then divde by the number of passes. The good thing is that the entire Etrex line of GPS units has a "Max speed" function, so you can concentrate on driving rather than the GPS. Also remember that the GPS only updates 1x / second. Soo make sure you hold it at WOT for a couple of seconds to get the real deal.
I'm not a big fan of the "well the river was flowing at 5mph, so I just subtracted that from my max speed" type of measurement. If you care enough about an accurate speed reading to buy a GPS and use it; take the time to conduct your research in a repeatable and consistent manor :D
Chris
Damm Chris very nice !!!
Thank you
Jim

roostwear
03-18-2005, 10:28 AM
By their very nature, averages are not accurate. I prefer to deduct current speed from top speed to approximate the speed I would run in a still environment. If the current changes, then so does the adjustment. About as consistent and repeatable as you can get on the water. Is it perfect? No, but then again, at 70mph, I'll take what I can get. :D

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 10:33 AM
By their very nature, averages are not accurate. I prefer to deduct current speed from top speed to approximate the speed I would run in a still environment. If the current changes, then so does the adjustment. About as consistent and repeatable as you can get on the water. Is it perfect? No, but then again, at 70mph, I'll take what I can get. :D
Mike I still got those heads, D0VEs !!!!

flat broke
03-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Mike I agree with what you're saying about averages, but in relation to the river and jetboats, I disagree. The reason being is that the GPS measures your speed accross the earth, not your speed in relation to the flow of the water. Because the boat may respond differently from a loading, wind/lift, standpoint between running up and down river, I feel that you can't look at the speed of the current as the only factor. If I knew for absolute certain than the flow of the river didn't effect the boat in any other aspect than it's max speed, I'd use your method. But from personal experience, as well as the fact that whitewater unlimited boats need to be turned into the current to even get on plane, there is more at play than just the speed of the water.
Ideally, a still body of water like the dragstrip would be the way to go.... But most of us don't race, but still want to test with somewhat repeatable results when comparing setup changes that may only net a 1mph difference.
On averages, if your numbers up-river are fairly similar pass to pass, and the same holds true for your down river numbers in respect to themselves, the more passes you can get (must be an equal amount for each direction) the better.
In the end, we're talking about play boats, so it really doesn't matter what the GPS/Radar gun/speedo says as long as your 80mph boat is faster than your buddies 80mph boat ;)
Chris

Brooski
03-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Mike I agree with what you're saying about averages, but in relation to the river and jetboats, I disagree.
In the end, we're talking about play boats, so it really doesn't matter what the GPS/Radar gun/speedo says as long as your 80mph boat is faster than your buddies 80mph boat ;)
Chris
So Mike, does that mean my 80mph boat is just a tad faster than your 80mph boat?

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 01:03 PM
So Mike, does that mean my 80mph boat is just a tad faster than your 80mph boat?
No Brooski, it means that my 80 MPH boat is tad faster than your turd, I mean 80MPH boat. :D

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Jim
WOW, somthin is wacked. Not to rain on any parades but, I am turnin 5500, on a MPD "B", and I am 72/73. The GPS was still climbing, so I may have one or 2 more MPH in there, but no way 80+.

roostwear
03-18-2005, 01:13 PM
No Brooski, it means that my 80 MPH boat is tad faster than your turd, I mean 80MPH boat. :D
Or that my 70 mph boat is faster than your 80 mph boat! :jawdrop:

Nucking futs
03-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Damn, I need to get a bigger paddle...Im lucky to get up river.

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 01:21 PM
What Futs, You Paddle up river and can beat my 80 MPH boat?
Damn, get of the juice. LOL

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-18-2005, 01:33 PM
ST, Just haul the mail down river as fast as you can go and glance at your oil pressure, I mean speedo once. Pull it back on the trailer to let it cool down and idle it on the trailer to 150 degrees. I almost forgot, snap a couple of pictures for the wife and family album.
P.S. Don't let anyone know that you glanced at the oil pressure accidentally and post all of your results on the forum. Oh!, you already did all of this! :hammerhea Sorry! Doug

Nucking futs
03-18-2005, 01:37 PM
ST, Just haul the mail down river as fast as you can go and glance at your oil pressure, I mean speedo once. Pull it back on the trailer to let it cool down and idle it on the trailer to 150 degrees. I almost forgot, snap a couple of pictures for the wife and family album.
P.S. Don't let anyone know that you glanced at the oil pressure accidentally and post all of your results on the forum. Oh!, you already did all of this! :hammerhea Sorry! Doug
Now that was a BURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
03-18-2005, 01:42 PM
I just glanced through this thread... :D
I just want to FORD POWER! Good stuff ST. ;)

Brooski
03-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Now that was a BURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that was 3rd degree BURN :hammer2:

HoffmanEagleMarine
03-18-2005, 02:00 PM
ST, After reading all of these replies, I couldn't resist! Just yanking your chain! Doug

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 02:11 PM
WOW.
:argue:

Nucking futs
03-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Its not nice to steal things from others... Play nice or go on time out !!!

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Its not nice to steal things from others... Play nice or go on time out !!!
Hey FUTS http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar7866_2.gif
I am not stealing, just borrowing.

Nucking futs
03-18-2005, 03:46 PM
I noticed a few posts missing, Hmm where did they go?????
ST, you have got to loosen up,man !!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't take this crap to serious,its the internet.
Have a nice day, Tim

78Southwind
03-18-2005, 04:34 PM
My 70 MPH boat is faster than both your 80 MPH boats. :yuk:

78Southwind
03-18-2005, 04:39 PM
WOW, somthin is wacked. Not to rain on any parades but, I am turnin 5500, on a MPD "B", and I am 72/73. The GPS was still climbing, so I may have one or 2 more MPH in there, but no way 80+.
Dan
Your 72/73 MPH was before you had the bottom fixed. I would think you would gain a little MPH now that it is fixed. Also, you carry a keg on the boat at all times (I would think that it probably hurts the top end a little). :hammerhea

78Southwind
03-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Or that my 70 mph boat is faster than your 80 mph boat! :jawdrop:
Damn I wanted to be the smart ass. :D
That's what I was thinking you beat me to it. I guess I should have read all the post before I replied :messedup:

b's sanger
03-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Congrats Jim, I think you're getting a few mor mph topend with the "B" than I'll get with my current set-up. I'm just happy the engine going back in this weekend. :D

Brooski
03-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Since all of the following 80 mph boats do 71-75, Sounds like we have our line-up for the grudge match to decide the fastest:
78 Southwind
Brooski
DanHercules
Roostwear
MrsPsychoSquid
(and maybe ST, if he can keep up, lol) :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Since all of the following 80 mph boats do 71-75, Sounds like we have our line-up for the grudge match to decide the fastest:
78 Southwind
Brooski
DanHercules
Roostwear
MrsPsychoSquid
What FOURQ can't play ????

b's sanger
03-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah but who will cross the 1/8 or 1/4 mile first, regardless of mph.

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 05:28 PM
78 Southwind
Brooski
DanHercules
Roostwear
MrsPsychoSquid
Ok, here my prediction.
1st Mrs Psycosquid.
then Danherc,
Brooski,
78southwind,
then the circus boat. no offence Roost, but we all know Southwinds are faster than wanna be Rogers. LOL (just messin with ya) No really., LMFAO
now the beer chug,
Herc,
Brooskin (yea, cocky, i know)
roost
78southwind
then Squidette.
:rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah but who will cross the 1/8 or 1/4 mile first, regardless of mph.
Brian we know the answer to that question !!!

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Hell no, Hes in a tunnel. No fair. He needs that advantage anyway to make up for his lack manhood. LOL. :boxingguy
Then again I am at an advantage, I got the Ford. :sqeyes:

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 05:31 PM
ST, you gonna line up with us?

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Hell no, Hes in a tunnel. No fair. He needs that advantage anyway to make up for his lack manhood. LOL. :boxingguy
Roost has a Ford too !!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 05:33 PM
ST, you gonna line up with us?
I wouldn't miss it !!!
Mike F "Cyclone" better have his camera ready !!!! It will be a good opertunity for us to make the cover of Hot Boat !!!

b's sanger
03-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Go big or go home. Then have a beer either way :boxingguy

FOURQ
03-18-2005, 05:44 PM
well Jim if you beat all them then you can line up with me :D lol

78Southwind
03-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Ok, here my prediction.
1st Mrs Psycosquid.
then Danherc,
Brooski,
78southwind,
then the circus boat. no offence Roost, but we all know Southwinds are faster than wanna be Rogers. LOL (just messin with ya) No really., LMFAO
now the beer chug,
Herc,
Brooskin (yea, cocky, i know)
roost
78southwind
then Squidette.
:rollside:
Dan
Who you calling slow I can chug a beer with the best of them. :rolleyes:

FOURQ
03-18-2005, 05:47 PM
um Dan i think your forgetting the story that your wife told about your LITTLE problem with size..s m all ....bring that boat out i will run you anytime you know it then we will have the drinking contest that we all know YOU will win...DRUNK....

Mrs. Psycho Squid
03-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Ok, here my prediction.
1st Mrs Psycosquid.
then Danherc,
Brooski,
78southwind,
I like how you think Dan. That a Boy! :D

FOURQ
03-18-2005, 05:49 PM
im gana laugh when Dan gets his ass handed to him by a GIRL ( Mrs Psycosquid) lol

Mrs. Psycho Squid
03-18-2005, 05:50 PM
im gana laugh when Dan gets his ass handed to him by a GIRL ( Mrs Psycosquid) lol
Hehe.. it's already happened once!

FOURQ
03-18-2005, 05:53 PM
LMAO and he thinks his FORD hauls ass HAHAHA dude why are all your trucks Chevys and your boat has a ferd in it???????????? um also why dont you tell everyone that your scared already of your what 72 mph boat....

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Dan
Who you calling slow I can chug a beer with the best of them. :rolleyes:
Well, i know me, thats that.
Brooski, look at his name.
the only reason I picked Roost is cause i think he is more "seasoned" than you. now that i think about it, that might be a disadvantage. LOL
I think your right Jerry, You take third.

b's sanger
03-18-2005, 05:59 PM
LMAO and he thinks his FORD hauls ass HAHAHA dude why are all your trucks Chevys and your boat has a ferd in it???????????? um also why dont you tell everyone that your scared already of your what 72 mph boat....
Wow now were Ford bashing again. Guess I'll get Another Chevy for less money so I can be like everyone else :notam:

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Me scared? Why dose your bro need to drive your boat then?
Chevy are better trucks, hands down. You think chevy is so good? You drive a Dodge. Hell thats the worst one!!! LOL :wink:

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 06:02 PM
um Dan i think your forgetting the story that your wife told about your LITTLE problem with size..s m all ....
Size, you seen my belly latley? LOL I am all man!! :D

Danhercules
03-18-2005, 06:07 PM
I have not run you get. You cannot out drink me either. Easy girl. :)

MudPumper
03-18-2005, 06:42 PM
78 Southwind
Brooski
DanHercules
Roostwear
MrsPsychoSquid
Hey I wan't in on this action. :boxingguy :D

Brooski
03-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey I wan't in on this action. :boxingguy :D
Okay, I didnt know you were slow like us. You are in
MrsPsychoSquid
Mudpumper
Brooski
78 Southwind
DanHercules
Roostwear
(and maybe ST, if he can keep up, lol)
There. In order too. :rolleyes:

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Mike I still got those heads, D0VEs !!!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Okay, I didnt know you were slow like us. You are in !!!
Squirtin Thunder
MrsPsychoSquid
Mudpumper
78 Southwind
Roostwear
DanHercules
Brooski
Thanks Broooski !!! :coffeycup

Brooski
03-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks Broooski !!! :coffeycup
Shows alot about your manners. Women first. W A D!

Squirtin Thunder
03-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Shows alot about your manners. Women first. W A D!
Well your right !!!
All is fair in Love War and Racin !!!

cyclone
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
MrsPsychoSquid
Mudpumper
Brooski
78 Southwind
DanHercules
Roostwear
and that friends is the makings of a new racing class. y'all should call the njba and set up an exibition deal!

MudPumper
03-18-2005, 09:39 PM
and that friends is the makings of a new racing class. y'all should call the njba and set up an exibition deal!
Mike, do you think they would let Dan Herc pass tech with the keg in the back??????

78Southwind
03-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Mike, do you think they would let Dan Herc pass tech with the keg in the back??????
This some funny shiat. Thanks for starting this thread Jim. :)

steelcomp
03-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade, but my Bahner turned 5500, with a B reworked by mpd, and ran 93+mph.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
03-19-2005, 07:59 AM
I have not run you get. You cannot out drink me either. Easy girl. :)
Oopps sorry, my bad! I thought that you ran hotdog at the river last year ?!?! Well, if I haven't beaten you yet, I will. Don't worry :D and I wouldn't even want to try to out drink you :)

Apache86
03-19-2005, 08:32 AM
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW SET UP IS THAT NEW IMPELLER S.S. OR ALUM THAT IS AN AMAZING INCREASE Its GREAT WHEN IT ALL COMES TOGETHER AT 83 IEXPECTED THE RPM TO BE MUCH HIGHER WITH A B IMP I HAVE AN A/B AND TURN 5800 YOU MUST BE LOADING IT VERY HEAVILY HAVE A GOOD ONE

Danhercules
03-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry to rain on your parade, but my Bahner turned 5500, with a B reworked by mpd, and ran 93+mph.
I stand corrected.

Danhercules
03-19-2005, 10:27 AM
MrsPsychoSquid
Mudpumper
Brooski
78 Southwind
DanHercules
Roostwear
WHAT??!@!?!?!? I can only beat the circus boat? :angry2: :cry:

Danhercules
03-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Keg? I dont see no keg. All is see is a huge puketank in the backseat. :)

roostwear
03-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Don't think you're a shoe in to do that either! :hammerhea

Brooski
03-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Who knows Dan, you maybe the slowest of all, or the fastest. Depends on how much beer we drink beforehand. (More beer, more balls, he he) And Mike, I thought you were gonna be working on the rod, not posting at 2 in the afternoon.

Squirtin Thunder
03-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Brooski
Okay, I didnt know you were slow like us. You are in !!!
Squirtin Thunder
MrsPsychoSquid
Mudpumper
78 Southwind
Roostwear
DanHercules
Brooski
There. In order too.
Don't think you're a shoe in to do that either!
Bump yah up about 2 points in compresion and about 2mph - 5mph with those D0VE heads all nicely ported !!!

roostwear
03-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Who knows Dan, you maybe the slowest of all, or the fastest. Depends on how much beer we drink beforehand. (More beer, more balls, he he) And Mike, I thought you were gonna be working on the rod, not posting at 2 in the afternoon.
I got the floor cut out, and ground the glass down. Tomorrow I'll cut a new floor (weather permitting), cut all the access holes, and mount the shifter. The plan is, next Saturday, we spray TONS of metalflake. I should get the replacement locker Monday, so the evenings will be spent setting it up. Oh, and I still have to mock up the dash to make the dash harness. Yup, I stopped at 2 today....... :D