PDA

View Full Version : Update on "***boats and Babes" photo shoot

borderlinecrazy
03-07-2005, 04:43 PM
As of today, many boaters have pre-registered and several have not. Renee is hoping to pre-register everyone by the end of March to complete her shirt order and food and park permits and on and on. We have close to thirty boats showing up right now and they are wanting more. We are trying to get ***boat Mag., to do an article on this event, and you know,.......they should.
The Riverside Resort may have a couple of large cabins left but we have pretty much reserved the whole place (party central). There are several other locations within a short distance that are all very nice. (Maricopa Resort) for one.
Canyon Lake is one beautiful lake and this event should be great for the models and photographers. And then the ***boaters can "go for it" and show the other boaters what they always knew,.........roosters rule!! :smile:
Get your pre-registration in ASAP and stay in contact.
Borderlinecrazy

jdf
03-07-2005, 05:43 PM
thank's for the up date we are coming with pebble's and the pre reg. is sent in david

StealBlueZ
03-07-2005, 06:21 PM
hey borderline, how do we register? Renee told me to get with you about the process.... what do I gott do?

cookieman
03-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Hey StealBluez Just Pm me with your email address and I can send you a form . Bill "cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
03-07-2005, 08:03 PM
This thing is GOING to be off the hook :rollside: Like they said above if you need a form just ask here or e-mail and get it sent in ASAP it will really be helpfull for those involved that are setting things up and you DON'T want to be left at the docks on this event ! I know that there has been a time or two that I have seen pics posted after a event that I missed and I was bummmed that I did not get my ass to it and this one might be enough to send one over the edge if you miss it :(

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-08-2005, 05:12 AM
As of today, many boaters have pre-registered and several have not. Renee is hoping to pre-register everyone by the end of March to complete her shirt order and food and park permits and on and on. We have close to thirty boats showing up right now and they are wanting more. We are trying to get ***boat Mag., to do an article on this event, and you know,.......they should.
The Riverside Resort may have a couple of large cabins left but we have pretty much reserved the whole place (party central). There are several other locations within a short distance that are all very nice. (Maricopa Resort) for one.
Canyon Lake is one beautiful lake and this event should be great for the models and photographers. And then the ***boaters can "go for it" and show the other boaters what they always knew,.........roosters rule!! :smile:
Get your pre-registration in ASAP and stay in contact.
Borderlinecrazy
let me give some constructive criticism if I may. I was a bit taken back when I recieved my email and the request for $16. It was my understanding that the event was to be paid for by mcqueeney bikinis and not the members of ***boat. After all it is their shoot for their advertising. I am already going to be shelling plenty of $$$$ on boat gas.....truck gas to get to and from....etc. Under the original agreement it was implied that our lodging (camping) and one meal would be provided along with a picture. We are after all providing our boats at no charge......Now we get this form requesting money upfront to 'pre-register'. I know it struck me the wrong way and may have others as well. Then the beer nazi comment may have rubbed a few the wrong way. This continues to be referred to as a 'professional' shoot. If this is a 'professional' shoot then why are the participants funding their own festivities?
I would possibly change your approach and perhaps more will jump on board. ;) I know $16 is not that much money and that is not the point. I was under the original assumption we were doing this to help Mcqueeney bikinis and in return for the favor they would provide us with a meal and camping. I guess I was wrong........instead they are offering to collect my money ahead of time to secure my meal and a t-shirt???? next time my buddies come over to help me move I guess I will collect a 'pre-registration' fee to cover the cost of their meals....drinks....etc.
This sounds like a great event and I am sure it will be fun. I just wanted to give you an outside opinion on how this event looks. What is the plan should there be bad weather?
Omega

Liberator TJ1984
03-08-2005, 07:37 AM
$ 16 bucks to me is a Hell of a Deal !!! for the Wood I'll have :devil:
spent more than that on a Table Dances before and got alot Less :notam:
as far as lodging fees , it's just another Road Trip to a lake I ain't been too

taylormanss
03-08-2005, 02:41 PM
All I know is this is another boating event for ***boaters to have a good time,and meet new people,with similiar interests.I don't mind paying the 16.00 to them,that's a hell of a deal seeing how you get in the park,two t-shirts,2 bbq plates,and a photo of a model and your boat,and you get to hang out with your fellow ***boaters,and have a good time,and party.I don't know how far it is for you guys to haul your boats but I get to leave Port Arthur drive to Aransas Pass pickup my wife and my boat,then drive up to canyon lake ,then turn around on sunday the 17th and do it all in reverse order. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
taylormanss is STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cookieman
03-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey Omega, I know How it sounds but that is why Steve(BorderlineCraz) and Myself spent one of our Saturdays a few weeks ago at our expense to visit the owners from McQueeneyBikini CO. They would love to pay for everything but they are a small business and it would be a hellva cost to them to pay for everything. I don't think $16 is a bad price for what they are offering. I think if you a serious ***boater and would like to enjoy the company a new friends what Difference would $16 make. I know that I have been to Jetfest the past few years and they pay for their event thru TEE Shirt sales. When I show up to Jetfest That is one of the first thing I do is buy my TEE Shirts. I don't ask them for anything else but a good time with people of a common Interest. I guess if I wanted to Drink Beer and meet the same ole people I would stay at home and boat on my lake. which now brings to the next thought, some will pay and go and have a good time, meet new people and there will be some that will wait until the pics hit the ***boat sites and wish they would have went. I hope ***boat show up and all those that attend will have a good time, and those that don't just sit back and wish you would of. My money's on the good time to be had. This event was to be only a few boats , we pushed them it a full blown event , they may something that will be annual. Hope nobodies toes have been stepped on and no hard feelings, let's just go and have a good time. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

jdf
03-08-2005, 05:06 PM
what's 16 buck and some new freinds beside wait till they get a load of the owner of this boat it's a female http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2131My_Pictures0017.jpg

Shark In The Pond
03-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Well .... I look at it like Taylormanss it's another event to go to and when you own these boats like we have EVERYTHING is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ! I'm coming from Lubbock and it's a pretty good haul . The 16 dollar dealio don't bother me ,hell I wish I could always pay 16.00 for what ya get .

Shark In The Pond
03-08-2005, 05:09 PM
what's 16 buck and some new freinds beside wait till they get a load of the owner of this boat it's a female http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2131My_Pictures0017.jpg
I looked this boat over good while at Garrys and look forward to meeting her .

borderlinecrazy
03-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Throw in my 2 cents worth,..................
Yes, free camping was offered from the beginning and a free T-shirt and a free meal. Well, the only thing that has changed is that the camping is still free, you will get two T-shirts and two free meals and a free 8 x 10 photo and get free access to a Army Corps park for the event (friday and saturday) ($24.00). I figure that's about $70.00 worth of gimmes. Many of us have elected to stay at a local Resort and not take advantage of the free camping. That was our own choice, and we accept the cost. Now, as for the $16.00, when Cookieman and I met with these folks and talked deal, this was the best deal we could come up with that met everyone's needs and was still within (the boaters) expectations, and the swimsuit companies budget. Having put on several state wide events, I can tell you,.....it is expensive. I hope everyone can come to this event and promote jetboating in the State of Texas, and meet other jetboaters who share our interests. If anyone is unclear as to our (Texas jetboaters) intentions to support this event, promote a safe boating atmosphere, while promoting ourselves at the same time, then please rethink your intentions to show up.
Looking forward to seeing all of the great people I have met on the internet at this event and starting off this summer in a great way.
As I understand, in the event of a rain out, this event would be re-scheduled in May so as not to interfere with any boating events i.e. SDBA, IHBA or any other events we (jetboaters) have scheduled already.

cookieman
03-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey Omega I went back and looked at some of the post you had at the beginning of this thing and you were so positive as to the event. I noticed that you got a note from Renee saying she had pics of your boat and just need to find the owner. I really don't know what went wrong as to turn you so sour as to this event. I can tell you that this event will be much like the ones you heard about before, but had not attended before just like Plowman's. We all have heard of events but until we attend one and get the experience ourselves it is hard to imagine. Like I posted before we meet with these people and talked to them about making this a full blown event. They hope that everything will go great so that it my become an annual event just like Jetfest, Boatfest, or Plowman's. I can't wait to meet all the new people that I see here on these web sites to put a name and face together. I know that in the few years that I have been attending these Texas boating events I have meet a lot of new friends. So stay excited, I know most everyone I see on here can't wait and I know a good time will be had by all. Everyone that reads the forums needs to see we are a boating enthusiats and need to pull togther as a group a people with a common interset ***boatING............

beyondhelpin
03-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Bikini models and you are worried about $16 ?! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Jet Hydro
03-08-2005, 09:35 PM
I thought about bringing down the Jet Hydro but I never got a reply so I`ll just save my $1000 on travel money for Waco season opener :D
Hey OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET we alway`s have a big party up here once a year, this year we are talking bout moving it to OK City and your welcome to come.

taylormanss
03-08-2005, 09:39 PM
HEY jethydro who did you contact?cause we would love to have you come down and visit.
taylormanss......................

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-09-2005, 04:48 AM
Hey Omega I went back and looked at some of the post you had at the beginning of this thing and you were so positive as to the event. I noticed that you got a note from Renee saying she had pics of your boat and just need to find the owner. I really don't know what went wrong as to turn you so sour as to this event. I can tell you that this event will be much like the ones you heard about before, but had not attended before just like Plowman's. We all have heard of events but until we attend one and get the experience ourselves it is hard to imagine. Like I posted before we meet with these people and talked to them about making this a full blown event. They hope that everything will go great so that it my become an annual event just like Jetfest, Boatfest, or Plowman's. I can't wait to meet all the new people that I see here on these web sites to put a name and face together. I know that in the few years that I have been attending these Texas boating events I have meet a lot of new friends. So stay excited, I know most everyone I see on here can't wait and I know a good time will be had by all. Everyone that reads the forums needs to see we are a boating enthusiats and need to pull togther as a group a people with a common interset ***boatING............
man......I guess my post really came out wrong. I am NOT sour about this event and yes I am excited. There was a comment made about why more folks hadn't 'pre-registered' I was simply trying to provide some insight into maybe why. :hammerhea Come on Bill you met me you know I am good people.....no drama here. Just a good ole boy from Houston that likes to have fun. Like I said the amount of money was never an issue. We obviously all have enough if we can BLOW IT on our boats. :220v: I was simply trying to point out the transition from the original deal to what it is now. I was not necessarily complaining....rather providing constructive criticism as my post stated. Perhaps next year things will be more nailed down. I understand this is the first year and many things are unknown.
I hope no one will pass judgement on me as a negative @sshole (even though my wife tells me I am :wink: ) No worries Cookieman I am still excited and I will be there......guess I need to get on the stick and get my form mailed in! :p I will be bringing my Lumix 5MP digital camera and taking some pictures of my own. I have a 12x optical zoom too! so if anyone wants some DIGITAL pictures that are capable of being blown up to poster size I would be glad to hook you up (no charge :cool: ). I hope to see you all there and meet some new folks. I am all about meeting new folks if you remember plowman's. Now back on topic.....sorry this thing turned south.
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-09-2005, 04:51 AM
I thought about bringing down the Jet Hydro but I never got a reply so I`ll just save my $1000 on travel money for Waco season opener :D
Hey OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET we alway`s have a big party up here once a year, this year we are talking bout moving it to OK City and your welcome to come.
sweet! thanks for the invite! when is this event? We are having a get together of sorts in June on Lake Somerville here in Texas. You are officially invited to bring the hydro. There are some really good places on Somerville to run that hydro of yours. ;)
Omega

taylormanss
03-09-2005, 06:04 AM
Hey Omega I know exactly what you mean.When I posted that thread about drinking and boating I wasn't talking about going out and having a couple of beers,I was talking about the guys that go out and drink drink drink,then go out and run their boats like jackass thinking their boat is the fastest boat out there.I've got kids that I take with me to mostly all events,so do alot others,and I don't think they need to be around these idiots while they'are running with no sense!!!!!!!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Hey Omega I know exactly what you mean.When I posted that thread about drinking and boating I wasn't talking about going out and having a couple of beers,I was talking about the guys that go out and drink drink drink,then go out and run their boats like jackass thinking their boat is the fastest boat out there.I've got kids that I take with me to mostly all events,so do alot others,and I don't think they need to be around these idiots while they'are running with no sense!!!!!!!!!
well I'll be the first to tell you my boat is definitely no the fastest. It drinks alot of gas and makes alot of noise and it looks pretty decent. I go boating to meet up with friends and tube/ski/kneeboard. I am by no means a drag racer and really prefer not to race anyone. I do enjoy watching fast boats and snagging an occasion ride in a fast boat but more than anything I just enjoy hanging out and shooting the breeze. BTW if your kids are interested we have a huge inflatable tube that is a blast to ride on. You can actually put 2 people at a time on it :lightsabe perhaps some of the bikini models would like to get wet :supp: I wonder if the water will still be too cold :idea:
Omega

LewdAct
03-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Hey Omega Jet!!!! i think you have fell victom to what seems to happen alot on this site,,,,,,people that keep there feelings on there shirt sleeves and that dont like to look at things a little more multidiminsionally than others,, All this drama about this event is quite hilarious...... $16 dollars is reasonable, I agree with your point Omega.... Peace Out!!!!

borderlinecrazy
03-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I love drama,............that's what makes "Survivor" and "American Idol" so popular, it's real........it real people in real situations. If that happens on this site,......no one should be surprised........hell, we're all human.
Omega has his opinion and thank God we live somewhere that allows him to speak it. ;)

cookieman
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey Omega Your are most diffently right as to why most people have not Pre- registered. I know that I am one that has too many irons in the fire and just sent mine in this week. I know that a bunch of the guys from South Texas have not sent theirs in but are in the process of doing so right now. I know why they are trying to get pre registrations done so they will know how much to get in BBQ, Shirts, and how much of the park they will have to buy out. I know it seems odd to ask for money up front , but if you look at Tablerock this year they are taking the same approach. It would be difficult to know how much of everything you would need to make this thing work out for everyone. I know you will be there with your support as I have seen your replys to make many of the events that are posted on the site. Now no harm done or taken just hope to meet you again and we will have a great time. This will their first time for such an adventure and they just want to make it great for everyone. My hat is off to Renee and her people for what they are trying to do. Now read the next post, I talked to Renee today and it was great what all she had to say. Thanks Omega. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

cookieman
03-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I talked to Renee today guys and she is working hard on spring break with swimsuits for college girls going on spring break. She said in 2 weeks she will have most all the registration forms in and start working on the photo shoot. She is going to have between 30 and 40 models. Some of the girls are professional models and other will be from Texas State College. Another reason she needs the pre registration forms with pics is because she has started a book to sho wthe models the boats that they will be posing on. She told me the girls are fighting over the boats they want to model on. Renee will try to match up models to the boats so that everything will look right. Once she matches a girl to a boat, she will have to fit the girls and make the swim suits for the boats. Renee said if we have 30 to 40 boats show up we will be divided into 3 groups with 10 girls per group. There will be a water group shot around noon to 1 to get the sun overhead. They plan to have a schedule of evnts that they are still working out. They want to get the shoot over with as soon as possible so that we can all spend the rest of the day together having fun. She is trying hard to make sure that one end of the park will be just for us. They are also want a confirmation as to how many boats will attend so that the local media will attend. She also told me her crew would have to go out the weeknd before to clean up the park so she could get exclusive rights to that part of the park. Now her is what else she said , They are thinking about doing a 2006 Calendars that they will sell and attend Jetfest if everything works out good. She has got the some of the girls pumped up to attend Jetfest and sign their pics for those who want a calendar. I don't know about you but since "the Bosses" daughter will be one of the models I guess I in for at least a dozen calendars. How cool would that be a calendar with our boats and her models in their swimsuits. Now as you can see they are dedicated to making this event great. She also said she is still working on ***boat once she has a good count on how many boats will attend. I don't know about you guys but I think this will be one event to attend this year and just think we will be on the first year level with many more to come Hopefully. Ok guys hope everyone is counting the days . Anyone with ? call me I will help out with what I know. 817-713-0153. I am on cingular so if you can use cingular or at&t i have unlimited minutes. TTUL Bill "cookieman" remember guys wax on/ wax off make it shine .

borderlinecrazy
03-09-2005, 06:25 PM
I sure feel sorry for those models who won't be able to get their picture taken on that beautiful Warhawk boat.............maybe I can make it up to them somehow. Hope everyone is working hard on their boats as I have to wear sunglasses when working on mine as it is so shiny and pretty, it must be illegal in some states. Excuse me,......I have to go put on my boots.

1slowboat
03-09-2005, 07:18 PM
I'VE GOT THE $16.00 FOR THE PRE. REG...., DOES ANY ONE HAVE $10 GRAND SO I CAN HAVE MY BOAT READY BY THEN :D , FOR MY MOTOR!!!!!!! :D :coffeycup You guys are ripping my heart out...... Damn I sold my old boat to soon s.o.a.b. :lightsabe

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-10-2005, 05:04 AM
I have a question. I am filling out this pre-registration form and I noticed they ask for a picture of the boat to be attached. I don't know if I have any hardcopy photos of my boat but I have plenty digital. Do I need to go get some printed or can I just email the form and digital pictures to someone and mail the check seperate or mail the form/check and send the pictures to an email. I sent pictures of my boat to Rene already so they know what my boat looks like.
Omega

cookieman
03-10-2005, 05:43 AM
Hey Omega try to send a hard copy if you can and the reason why is She has started a book with the info and pics in it. When the models show up, they look at the boats in the book and start to drool over which one they want to pose on. She has most of our pics in her computer but it is hard to show the models all the boats if she is not near her computer. You may ba able to just printone up on your computer and send it in. I have seen the book and it is helpful identifing boats and owners quickly. Hope that will help you out. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

OldFaithful Squirter
03-10-2005, 07:02 AM
The Jet Fest group is getting pumped up about it! Got about 10 boats coming from the South Texas Jettin group and working on more! This is going to be one great gathering with some my personal favorite two things! Boats and Babes and not necessarially in that order!! So get your pre-reg forms completed and sent to Renee you will not be dis-appointed! Till then we will Jet'Cha Later

taylormanss
03-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Hey Omega I din't have any hard copies either so I e-mailed her a few shots of my taylor. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Nitro Neil
03-12-2005, 06:52 AM
Just wanted to hear the news on the progress of the photo shoot. Maybe a new list of attendees and other new and interesting news :hammer2:

borderlinecrazy
03-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Again, we were lucky to have some good advance warning for this event. We are all ahead of the game. Reservations have been made, shirts, food, parking, camping, etc., are all being taken care of,....we are in great shape here. Still several boaters sending in registrations and other than that, we need to ensure the boats are perfect, running great, looking great and we have our wifes permission to have those models on our boats!!! :mix:

cookieman
03-13-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey big Steve hope you got that warhawk all shined up. There will be a military inspection for all Warhawks and you know how the old saying goes "Shine , shine or your ass will be mine" No water spots Steve . all chrome must reflect the beauty of the models. Now with just over 30 days to go hope you get that Warhawk ready to go. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-14-2005, 04:54 AM
Hey Omega I din't have any hard copies either so I e-mailed her a few shots of my taylor. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
I had sent her about 4 or 5 in my original email. I guess I can just send in my form? I was going to look for some hard copies at the house this weekend......but with this hardwood floor project at home is kicking my @ss. I thought my boss works me hard......my wife is twice as bad :eat:
I guess I will write the check and get it in the mail. after all it's not like there are that many yellow boats attending? Ever since I entered the wonderful world of digital pictures I just don't keep hard copies around
Omega

cookieman
03-14-2005, 05:36 AM
Hey Omega there shouldn't be any problems , she will just print off one and put it in her book. She carries a book with her so she can show the models pics of the boats that are attending. Only a month to go, I know I still have a few things to get done on my boat. I wanted to go out this weekend , but bosses projects come first, so I know what you are talking about working hard off the job. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

borderlinecrazy
03-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Well, I thought my boat was ready to go until I read that email. So I had to go back out and clean some more. Your right, I did find two small spots, but they are gone now!
Renee wanted people to know that if you don't pre-register, you can still come to the event. You will have to pay for everything, but can still come.
Also, if any of you will be camping at the park on friday night, she needs to know so she can arrange to get you into the park.
Now, back to cleaning.

edshred
03-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Hot boats and babes. An event filled with good times. This is going to be an event with a difference.
* The most half naked women of any event.
* New water to chew up.
* Largest multi boat rooster tail photo ever.
* more photos for the attendees websites.
* Every boat photographed with a hot model. For you garage.
* Things that will appear as we go.
* Cool T-shirts, good barbeque and a place to crash.
McQueeney Bikini Co. is a small company that plays hard. We are stoked to see such a good turn out. We are not in this for the money but the fun of it all. We build things that no one else can perfect. If we could pay for everything we would. But what fun would that be? People that work for what they have deserve to here. These ***boats and this event are going to be looked at by everyone. The event is going to be a success and everyone is going to have alot of fun.
If you don't go out on the limb you will never get the fruit.... :cool:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-15-2005, 05:37 AM
the check is in the mail........I did not include any hard copy pictures but I did send some by email in my original email. Do I need to re-send them? I am contemplating getting my headers jethot coated before the event just so they can be super shiny. I may invest in some new valve covers while I am at it. I want my boat to be 'blingtastic'. :D I will probably be one of those needing a campsite for Friday night.
Omega

Shark In The Pond
03-15-2005, 05:53 AM
the check is in the mail........I did not include any hard copy pictures but I did send some by email in my original email. Do I need to re-send them? I am contemplating getting my headers jethot coated before the event just so they can be super shiny. I may invest in some new valve covers while I am at it. I want my boat to be 'blingtastic'. :D I will probably be one of those needing a campsite for Friday night.
Omega
Damn Omega ... I think we both are in the same boat ? My headers are looking a little ruff and valve covers too, I also used auto paint on my boat and won't do another with it .

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Damn Omega ... I think we both are in the same boat ? My headers are looking a little ruff and valve covers too, I also used auto paint on my boat and won't do another with it .
the boat was already painted when I bought it but yes it is automotive paint and it looks great just chips easy. my headers are blued from loosing a freeze plug at WOT last summer. that took about 5 sec. :rolleyes: my valve covers are starting to show some rust around the bolt holes and I just can't have that. besides the el-cheapo edelbrock stamped chrome valve covers are only like $50 if I remember right.
Omega <-----likes shiny things

oldbuck40
03-15-2005, 07:09 AM
:cry: mother nature sure know's how to tease us!!! 80 one day and 40 the next with more rain in the forcast :yuk:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-15-2005, 09:09 AM
:cry: mother nature sure know's how to tease us!!! 80 one day and 40 the next with more rain in the forcast :yuk:
we hit 88 this weekend in Houston. I was almost ready to pull the boat out of storage til I remembered the water is probably still 65. Just wait til the big camping trip in June. you'll be begging for a cool breeze when we are tent camping. Nothing like 88 degree nights :hammer2:
Omega

oldbuck40
03-15-2005, 09:27 AM
we hit 88 this weekend in Houston. I was almost ready to pull the boat out of storage til I remembered the water is probably still 65. Just wait til the big camping trip in June. you'll be begging for a cool breeze when we are tent camping. Nothing like 88 degree nights :hammer2:
Omegai aint skeered!!! hey omega did i read that you were thinking about getting your headers coated? how much$$$ and where? and what exactly do they look like when there done?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-15-2005, 09:58 AM
i aint skeered!!! hey omega did i read that you were thinking about getting your headers coated? how much$$$ and where? and what exactly do they look like when there done?
thinking about getting them jethot coated. I am still working on price but I expect it to be somewhere around $250. they look awesome when done. I don't know if you paid attention or not but my intake manifold is coated in something similar to jethot. It holds up great but it can be chipped. my headers are so blue is sickening. I thought about re-chrome but then I am in the same boat in case anything happens. It literally only takes seconds for them to turn blue at WOT. The ceramic coatings will dull but not blue. they would have to strip the chrome off first.
Omega

Greaser
03-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Hey omega, is there a place in Houston that can Jet hot coat headers? For future referance since mine are still shiney :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey omega, is there a place in Houston that can Jet hot coat headers? For future referance since mine are still shiney :D
not that I am aware of.
Omega <----- we soooo totally hi-jacked this thread

Greaser
03-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Ok, back on subject...........What is the due date on preregistation on this event. If I dont register, can I still attend?
Got the engine back together last night, so hopefully I will have everything in tip top shape in time.
Greaser<----------Keeping his fingers crossed :D

taylormanss
03-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I believe the last day to send end the pre registration is 31 march 2005,but you can still show up without sending the form in but everything is higher without the form confirmation.Why don't you send renee an e-mail at renee@mcqueeneybikini.com .
taylormanss STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

cookieman
03-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Ok guys here is the new list picking up where we stopped on previous list posted: #18 Neil Westland #19 Jack Kennedy #20 Mark Stumfoll #21 Bill Davis #22 Tony Guerra #23 Kelly Craven #24 Kevin Pease #25 PJ Porter #26 Tony & Pam Denton #27 Chad Lyssy #28 Charles Dederick #29 James & Judy Salesbury #30 Nathan Hinze #31 Nathan Hinze #32 Denise Pagach and more as they come in. We are now looking at the 40 boat number with just a month to go. Looks like we are going to have a turn out. We will post more info as it comes to us. TTUL Bill "cookieman" : :supp:

TexasJet
03-17-2005, 04:40 AM
:D Made the res. at Riverside yesterday. $16 check is in the mail today. I'l be there Friday afternoon.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-21-2005, 09:45 AM
I just got off the phone with jegs and my new valve covers should be here around the end of the week (edelbrock cheapies).....my headers are boxed up and ready to be shipped to jethot early this week.....I should be extra shiney come photo shoot time! Might even get some rattle can paint to touch up the block while the headers are off!!! I guess I need to change the damn oil too :hammerhea I hate doing that!
any updates??? I assume they got my check and everything worked out with the pictures?
Omega

Greaser
03-21-2005, 09:52 AM
I just got off the phone with jegs and my new valve covers should be here around the end of the week (edelbrock cheapies).....my headers are boxed up and ready to be shipped to jethot early this week.....I should be extra shiney come photo shoot time! Might even get some rattle can paint to touch up the block while the headers are off!!! I guess I need to change the damn oil too :hammerhea I hate doing that!
any updates??? I assume they got my check and everything worked out with the pictures?
Omega
Sounds like I'm gonna have some "BLING" competition on lake Somerville this year :devil:
Greaser<----------stocking up on chrome polish :cool:

cookieman
03-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Ok guys here is the latest news. I got a phone call today from Renee and it is somewhat good news. Renee made a phone call to Brett Bayne of ***boat magazine and it looks like they are booked for the weekend of the Bikini Shoot. Now don't get upset because in her talk with Brett he is interested in the event and has decided that they would like to do a 2 to 5 page spread in the readers ride section in a future issue. Renee and her team will submit pics from the group pics and of the boats and models in which ***boat will pick which pics they will use. There will some featured boats that the owners will be contacted by ***boat to get the spec on the boats that will be featured. So wow here is the next chance to have a group pic of Texas ***boaters in the magazine. I also know that she said there was ove 40 pre -reg forms and more coming in. It looks like we may be pushing over 40 boats and 38 models. I also got wind that the local Hooters may send 15 girls over for a promo. Now how cool can all this be, So guys get shine'n ,them boats. Let's get ready for a great time and meet new friends. I am sure as time draws near the posting will be hot and heavy, so stay tuned and any questions or concerns let us know. We want this event to go great since this will be their first time of anything this big. I know Renee and her team are really getting excited about how things are turning out. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

taylormanss
03-27-2005, 09:14 AM
hey guys I was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing a swap meet at the photo shoot.I know I have some boat stuff laying around the shop and was wondering if you guys had the same.We could either sell our stuff or horse trade for something you need.I figuire that the only people that buy our used stuff are gonna be other hot boaters.What do you guys think???????????????

taylormanss
03-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Oh yea you might want to talk to one of the contacts cause I e-mailed renee and they moved the photo shoot to a pavilion,but it's supposed to be in the same canyon park.Just thought you guys would want to know.Randall

cookieman
03-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Ok guys here is the latest. Since we are pushing over the 50 boats and climbing, Renee had to move the location to the pavilion which will hold more people than just the camps sites. I have seen pics of the pavilion and it is huge, with tables, grills and running water. We will be exculsive at this location that way the public will not be able to wonder up on our event. Guys this thing is going to be huge and now it will be up to us to make it a great event. I know that there will be an schedule of events with times that we must try to uphold in order for this event to be done so we can play on the lake. I would tell you that it will start at 8 am on Sat. morning with show and shine and introduction of the girls to the boats at 9 am. I think around the noon hour they want a group pics on the water. I know with time getting closer this site and some of the other sites will be hot in the next few weeks. I hope to see you guys posting you travel plans and if you will be in groups and estimated time of arrivals to Canyon lake. Any question let us know and we will try to get them for you . TTUL Bill"cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
03-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Things are looking great and the clock is ticking down now ! :cool: I'm leaving early Fri. morn. and stopping in San Angelo to hook up with them W.T.H.B.A. boys to roll the rest of the way down . :D

taylormanss
03-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Yea me and Tony Guerra are planing on leaving in the A.M. on friday I figuire it will take us about 2- 3 hrs to get to fort sam houston campground which is right around from canyon park.I'd really like to get there in time for an evening run across the lake, say around sunset.I sure am glad I have running lights on my taylor for those sunset cruises.
Taylormanss Is Still Stuck IN PORT ARTHUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Tim_T
03-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Im leaving about 10 am to go up there myself. Probably try and roll up there behind taylormanss. We might have to drive slow though because my buddy is bringing his 24ft pontoon and that thing is like towing a wall behind you. Hopefully the sanger stays runnin the whole weekend.
Tim

taylormanss
03-28-2005, 05:21 AM
It will have faith .That's fine we can drive whatever speed you guys want.It's not that far ,I mean it's not like we are driving to the crappiest spot in texas you know port arthur!Actually I'm starting to find other jetboaters and v-drives around here now.
taylormanss sees light at the end of the tunnel !
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

taylormanss
03-28-2005, 05:47 AM
I don't mind Renee changing it it's probably for the best.The only concern I have is in her e-mail to me she said the boat ramp is a mile away from the pavilion,I hate to do this but what if? what someone needs to pull their boat out for some reason really quick and are we gonna have to drive our vehicles from the boat ramp back to the pavilion?
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

borderlinecrazy
03-28-2005, 07:18 PM
There is plenty of parking at the boat ramps (three of them side by side) if you want to park there. If you have someone that will be at the pavilion with your tow vehicle, then call them on your FRS radio or your cellphone should you need to recover. I will have all of the above as that is the kind of prepared S.O.B I am. I have been to this area and it is not that far away, time wise. :messedup:

cookieman
03-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Steve you have the answer to everything, thats why I look up to you man. Hope that Warhawk is still clean, you know that there will be an inspection of all Warhawks at the Show and Shine to see if they qualify to have a bikini babe on the boat. I just got the new headers in today, got the blower polished, valve covers polished, block repainted, new mufflers. and oil pan fixed. Now to get it all back in the boat. Two weeks to get the outside polished and a shinin'. I can't wait, I just hope I have the boat clean enough to park next to the Warhawk. I hope my Blower don't cast any shadows on the Warhawk. Any ways gotta go. got cookie orders to get in. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

Liberator TJ1984
03-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Now I see how it is....... :frown:
You guys are Too Good to be seen with My 21yr.old POS ???? :mad:
I guess I will have to dress her up like a Prom Queen at her 20th. reunion
Lots of Powder and Paint,....Make her what she Ain't... :D :D

borderlinecrazy
03-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Hey, ca paso Gringo! ;)
Don't worry, that boat of yours is still a great looking boat and I know it runs even better than it looks.
Maybe if we are both lucky, Cookieman will let us park on either side of him and then we will see what kind of shadow he can cast. :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-01-2005, 06:10 AM
well I got some sorta bad news today. i was sending my headers out to be jethot coated and well FedEx phuct up and dropped the ball (big surprise).
It seems my headers have covered more territory than the little Nome guy from the commercials :rolleyes: Anyhow I am stuck at an impass. Does anyone have a set of OT headers for a Big Block Ford (460) I could borrow that weekend? My headers might just barely make it in time but it isn't looking so good.
Just putting my feelers out to see if anyone has an extra set laying around they could bring with them. Keep your fingers crossed for me that they will arrive in time. Thanks for any help guys
Omega

esabataj
04-01-2005, 06:16 AM
Ok guys
I'm in. Went by and talked to Renee last night and turned in my reservation. Decided to go get my old Sleekcraft that I've got on consignment up at the Snowmans and get her cleaned up. I don't think the TX-19 will be ready by then. If it is, I told her I'd bring them both :D
I thought I'd post up the link to the Pics Renee shot of where we're going to be at.
Posted by Borderlinecrazy on his forum
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:27 am Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the information I have, and I have the real deal, we will be able to camp at the pavilion during this event. Here is the site to check out for the pavilion.
http://www.mcqueeneybikini.com/event.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------
Is it time to get excited yet?????????????????

jdf
04-01-2005, 06:18 AM
i will ask around up here but not to many fords up here ,,, i do have a set for 454 twisty

esabataj
04-01-2005, 06:24 AM
i will ask around up here but not to many fords up here ,,, i do have a set for 454 twisty
Hey David, how are you guys doing??? Ready to go yet?? Have you had Peebles out ?

jdf
04-01-2005, 06:38 AM
we had a few small set back's fuel pump and fill cap's the tank's where not venting right ,,,,no fire out of the msd set garry say's it will be ready on the 5 of april ....but we a coming down on the 15 it will be late i have to stop in rockdale and pick up denise ....we are staying at that motel deal that is listed on here

esabataj
04-01-2005, 06:42 AM
we had a few small set back's fuel pump and fill cap's the tank's where not venting right ,,,,no fire out of the msd set garry say's it will be ready on the 5 of april ....but we a coming down on the 15 it will be late i have to stop in rockdale and pick up denise ....we are staying at that motel deal that is listed on here
Sounds good. We're looking forward to hooking up with you. Deb and I should be out Friday also. I've got to get up to Gary's next week to grab the old boat so I've got eonough time to get her ready. Wish my new one would be done but just running out of time. :mad:

jdf
04-01-2005, 06:44 AM
when you going to garry's

esabataj
04-01-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm not sure yet. It depends on how my work goes and when I can get out of here for a day. I'll PM You when I know for sure. Let me know when you're going up, If things work out maybe we can hook up while there and harass the poor Snowman. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow at the races here in San Antonio.

jdf
04-01-2005, 06:52 AM
okay ......tel him to hurry home

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-01-2005, 08:02 AM
looks like my problems have been solved. you gotta love the way hot boaters look out for one another. the yellow boat WILL be there.....not even FedEx can stop that.......b@stards :hammerhea
Omega

TexasJet
04-01-2005, 08:39 AM
I'll be at Garry's Friday, the 8th, around noon to pick up my boat. :D :D

Ol Yeller
04-01-2005, 07:51 PM
A little TNT this weekend and it's on! See y'all in two weeks!
-Wade
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/421590590/45.jpg

taylormanss
04-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey Wade what kind of boat is that it sure looks good. Randall

taylormanss
04-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey Omega did you find some headers?Don't forget you guys with over transom headers bring your baffles just in case I think I have two sets but blue hornet is gonna use one of them!
I SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ol Yeller
04-02-2005, 08:07 PM
It's a 17' Sutphen. 1975

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Hey Omega did you find some headers?Don't forget you guys with over transom headers bring your baffles just in case I think I have two sets but blue hornet is gonna use one of them!
I SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes. thanks to someone on this board I have secured a 'backup set' if needed. FedEx seems to have got their chit together and I am hoping to get my headers back from Jethot in time.
I did put a fresh coat of paint on my block this weekend along with my new valve covers.....man it is amazing what a coat of paint will do. Like my granddad always says 'a coat of paint can hide a world of sin'. Now all I need is my headers and I will be good to go. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Omega

taylormanss
04-04-2005, 01:14 PM
There's no reason to cross my fingers cause I know I'll see ya at canyon lake!!!!!Can't wait to meet everyone who posts here,and have a beer or three!

cookieman
04-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey Omega I guess I am not the only one that got a new block paint job. Mine is still on the engine stand and the boat is in the fiberglass shop getting a few blems fixed. I got the new headers last week and hopefully I will have the motor back in this weekend. Then all I have to do is get some polish on the boat. Time is a clickin' down and a few guys here in town still are putting their motors together. I guess there is nothing like waiting to the last minute. Anyways see in 11 days and counting down. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

edshred
04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Just a note for the registrees.
If your pre-registration is not post marked by 3/31/2005 we cannot guarantee that your boat will have a matching bikini or that your T-shirts will be ready.
Extra Shirts will be available after the photo shoot by special order.
Renee Schulz
McQueeney Bikini Co. ;)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-05-2005, 03:11 AM
Hey Omega I guess I am not the only one that got a new block paint job. Mine is still on the engine stand and the boat is in the fiberglass shop getting a few blems fixed. I got the new headers last week and hopefully I will have the motor back in this weekend. Then all I have to do is get some polish on the boat. Time is a clickin' down and a few guys here in town still are putting their motors together. I guess there is nothing like waiting to the last minute. Anyways see in 11 days and counting down. TTUL Bill "cookieman"
amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do. me engine is now so 'blingtastic' you can't look directly at.......or you will go blind. I polished up my jethot coated intake and it all came out very nice. Now all I need is my headers back from jethot and it will be complete. getting closer......
Omega

borderlinecrazy
04-05-2005, 05:27 PM
I wish that I had come up with "Blingtastic" first as then I would be the really cool one, instead it will now be someone else's thing and I will just be crap.
Oh well, maybe tomorrow I will come up with something blingtastic and I will be cool, really cool. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ol Yeller
04-07-2005, 08:37 PM
"Blingtastik" I like that.
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/421603531/7.jpg

Turbojack
04-08-2005, 05:10 AM
Just looked at weather forcast & 60% chance of rain Friday & Saturday. Hopefully forcast will change as we get closer. What is the earliest we can get to the pavilion on Friday?

taylormanss
04-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Don't even talk about rain .Actually I don't care this is gonna be the first time this year me and the wife get out of town without the rugrats!

borderlinecrazy
04-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Turbojack, I will get with Renee and find out how early we can show up. I will post back here as soon as I find out. Most boaters I have talked too will be showing up around 2:00pm to 8:00pm and hopefully those of you who may be staying somewhere other than Riverside Resort (camping at the pavilion) will be able to set up when you get there, whenever that may be. Geez, don't get there too early, you will make the rest of us look bad. ;)

Nitro Neil
04-09-2005, 05:22 AM
:hammer2: What are the plans for a rain date for the Hot Boat Bikini Shoot? There are now thunder storms in the forcast. Is there a contingency plan? Please somebody elaborate on this! Reservations could be a problem. :sleeping:

Liberator TJ1984
04-09-2005, 12:09 PM
NOAA only has a 20% chance for the 15th ,,with highs in the mid 80's ???? where are you lookin' it up at?? they don't have up Sat. yet....

TexasJet
04-09-2005, 06:11 PM
I need to switch impellers. Could someone please bring the socket and impeller puller. I would like to do this Friday afternoon. I sure would appreciate it. Thanks, TexasJet :)

blondebomber
04-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Can somebody give me driving directions from San Antonio. Please

edshred
04-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Can somebody give me driving directions from San Antonio. Please
Where are you coming from? A short summary of how to get here. From the south. Go up I-35 to the Canyon lake exit. Exit 189 or 200. FM 306. Go northwest 23 miles and turn left to Papa Docks/Marina. Check out the sign and area maps on the website picture gallery http://mcqueeneybikini.com/event.htm.
From the north, get off at FM306 Canyon lake and go right. Follow the same directions.
If you get lost call. 210.834.3422 and we will guide you the rest of the way. If you are not pre-registered the normal fees to enter the park, barbeque and shirts will apply.
Thank you
Renee Schulz :cool:

edshred
04-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I have posted new pictures for the event on the website. Pictures of the pavilion, Renee and kayla (One of the 33 models). http://mcqueeneybikini.com/event.htm

Ol Yeller
04-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Well Miss Renee,
This is gonna be fun, fun.
See you this weekend.
-Wade

borderlinecrazy
04-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Info on the ***boats and Babes Photo shoot:
This event will take place on 16 April rain or shine. Will not be rescheduled
and any case.
All drivers in place at the pavilion between 8:00 and 9:00 am for the Show
and Shine at 9:00 am. Register and get your wristbands for the event.
Boaters meeting at 9:30 am.
Boaters arrive will all required safety gear for the boat and passengers as
the group shot at 12:00 may require you to take passengers. Have what is
required by law.
Dinner at 5:00 pm to allow time for running boats after we eat.
This is a photo shoot first and foremost,................if you think this is just
another boating event, you are wrong. If you don't feel comfortable taking
models out for a photo shoot, then pass and let someone else take them out
This is why we are showing up.
To meet and greet all the other boaters will be a huge plus for the event. Let's take care of business and then we can do our thing. Business first.
Contact myself, Cookieman, Duanehydro, Kelly Craven for any questions.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-12-2005, 03:22 AM
will the bikini models be willing to assist in cleaning boats that might have to be pulled in thru the rain??? :hammer2: the bottom of my boat especially gets really dirty if I pull in the rain and I am too big to reach all those hard to get spots :supp: :D
In all seriousness if this event is a go rain or shine I would think at least a hose and a bucket of soapy water would be nice to rinse the road grime off. Hopefully the weather will be nice. I am not worried after we get there cause I have a boat cover.......it is the trip there I am concerned about.
Omega

Liberator TJ1984
04-12-2005, 06:44 AM
I'm not even cleaning up my Boat :sleeping:
If it rains ..so what , saves me the trouble of having to wash the Cobwebs and Mud Daubbers off...
p.s. don't stand behind my headers when I first fire it up , you might get a Ratnest Sandwich :D :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-12-2005, 07:04 AM
I'm not even cleaning up my Boat :sleeping:
If it rains ..so what , saves me the trouble of having to wash the Cobwebs and Mud Daubbers off...
p.s. don't stand behind my headers when I first fire it up , you might get a Ratnest Sandwich :D :D
you are gonna make them poor girls lay all over a dirty boat??? :220v: that's horible..... :p
Omega

Liberator TJ1984
04-12-2005, 10:46 AM
The way I figure ....
Is IF it does rain , I'll put the plugs in and they can Mud Wrestle in style :wink: :crossx:

borderlinecrazy
04-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Great reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20% chance of isolated rain...........no worry.
Want to get a shot of mudwrestling even if I have to put water into the
boat myself! :smile:
See you characters soon!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-15-2005, 03:59 AM
looks like good weather ahead :) I am leaving work at 11:00....heading to house....give the boat a quick bath......and off to Canyon Lake I go go go go......
see ya'll out there.
Omega

Taylorman
04-15-2005, 07:12 PM
I better see some good pictures on Monday. Im at home with a pregnant wife who is due in a week while you guys are out playing with bikini models. I better see some pictures. Have fun. Later
Kevin

blowngas
04-16-2005, 02:58 PM
just drove in---everyone was getting ready to head for the dam to take a group picture when I left----nice turnout---didn't really get a count but guessing around 50 to 60 boats----good looking girls---good looking boats---cold beer!!!----what a deal!!!-----Kelly was taking lots of pictures, as was others, so there will be plenty of pictures to be posted when they get home---all I had was a video camera so you'll just have to wait on them

jdf
04-17-2005, 05:30 PM
well we had a great time and it was great to meet some of you from here on the boards ,,,,,,,bye the way my legs are as red as our boat ... david and denise <<< pebbles and bambam>>>>

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-18-2005, 03:33 AM
it was a great time!!! Cookieman hooked me up ;) It was great to see some of you again and great to meet some new folks. I have ALOT of pictures. Some are inappropriate for this site........
I plan to post some up on Friday. I still haven't got them off the camera and I have dial up at home. Work is the only place to do it and Friday is the soonest I can get around to it.
Lots of NICE boats!!! and great people what more could we have asked for :D
Omega <------ still wore out

Ol Yeller
04-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Kudos to all involved! What a great bunch of new friends we all made. I see this event being a major contender in the future. Cant wait til next year and cant wait to party with all of y'all again at meeting in the middle, jet fest and every other event i can make. Ed, Thanks for the awesome job of photographing my boat....you are a true pro. Renee, I heard you got a littly busy but I wish we could of hung out more. Next time for sure. Border and Cookieman....you worked your tails off and it produced!!! Thanks a million!
See y'all soon.
Wade
AKA
Ol Yeller

edshred
04-18-2005, 06:28 PM
We had some doubts about this event......When the boats started to arrive. One after the other and they just kept coming myself and Renee knew this was going to be fun.
In the early morning I went to the quicky mart at the top of the hill and I saw 3 people with binoculars in the parking lot looking at our event. I knew people from all over the United States would want to attend the next one.
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR BEING SO PROFESSIONAL AND PATIENT! We have some good ideas on what to change to make next year 3x bigger.
More photographers, helicopters and maybe even circus monkeys to hold the models tops.....
IF ANYONE HAS A GREAT PICTURE OF THE EVENT. PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME AND I WILL INCLUDE IT IN THE BUCKET THAT WE ARE SENDING TO HOT BOAT MAGAZINE NEXT WEEK.
Thanks again,
Ed, Renee and all the models
McQueeney Bikini Co.

jdf
04-18-2005, 06:48 PM
now your talking we will be back

Shark In The Pond
04-18-2005, 08:17 PM
We had some doubts about this event......When I went to the quicky mart at the top of the hill early in the morning, I saw 3 people with binoculars looking at our event, I knew this was the right thing to do.
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR BEING SO PROFESSIONAL AND PATIENT! We know what to change to make next year 3x bigger.
More photographers, helicopters and maybe even circus monkeys to hold the models tops.....
Thanks
McQueeney Bikini Co.
It was a great event with a huge turnout that showed some killer hardware we are running here in Tx. :crossx: There were some things that can and will be worked out if another is planned but for the little time that you had to put this on it was a big success ! Thanks again for all involved .

Taylorman
04-19-2005, 06:12 AM
Who is the silver and white Taylor for in the right side of this picture?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961Boats_and_Babes_2005_024.jpg

Taylorman
04-19-2005, 06:25 AM
What kind of boat is this?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961Boats_and_Babes_2005_020.jpg

Liberator TJ1984
04-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Purple / Yellow is a Eliminator Scorpion , Randy Side's old boat - 557 Ford
the guy that owns it is in the first pic workin on the carb linkage
Don't know who's boat that is in the first picture ,,, but it was sharp !!!
Thats me in the Black cap standin' behind it :D

cookieman
04-19-2005, 05:58 PM
That boat was Randy sides old boat from Granbury, Texas. It now belongs to Dallas & Nikki Lammer from Granbury. Dallas and Randy worked on that boat all week long getting it ready for this event. Dallas has never owned a picklefork and this was his maiden time for him and the new motor. They just finished the motor on Friday afternoon before they came down. They are planning to try to make some of the ***boats meets with us when they can. Bill "cookieman"

Ol Yeller
04-19-2005, 08:16 PM
More pics:
http://www.freepichosting.com/Albums/421609292.html

Sweet Addiction
05-02-2005, 06:59 PM
now your talking we will be back
I think I will have to attend next year. Should have done it this year, man I am dumb.

OldFaithful Squirter
06-13-2005, 08:32 AM
How about that we finally got a Texas Rally in the Hot Boat Mag! Hope to see them attend Jet Fest 2005 this year!!
thanks Kelly

borderlinecrazy
06-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Kelly,......are you going to bring that beautiful Warhawk boat of yours up to Lake Amistad for Boatfest? Let me know as I have to let the police, Park service and local bars know if you will be in town. Not to mention all the hot spots in Mexico you tore up last time you were here. They still haven't found that damn burro!!!!!! :cool: