PDA

View Full Version : appreciation thread

Steph
03-07-2005, 06:59 PM
This is an appreciation thread for you parents out there. WOW! I babysat this weekend for a full day and then a half a day the next and I was exhausted.
I felt like there was no time for anything but make sure my neice was having fun and content. Being a parent must be tough and obviously (like I didn't know before) selfless.
Also, I give tons of credit to stay at home moms who go out looking good when you have kids. I took the fastest shower in stephanie history and rushed to get ready.
I could not imagine being a single parent either. I had my birth control for the month:p
Just giving credit where credit is do. Good job parents!

ahhell
03-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Just gotta beat em with a stick while their young and then they dont lip off too much when they get older..... :D ....IM KIDDING...
THATS WHY GOD MADE GREY HAIR... :squiggle:

looky_lou
03-07-2005, 07:28 PM
I agree. A big thumbs up to all of you mothers. :smile: :smile:

a catered life
03-07-2005, 07:37 PM
yea i agree as a single dad i know how hard it is. thanks :yuk: yea i taking a little credit from the women

Mrs.Racer277
03-07-2005, 07:38 PM
This is an appreciation thread for you parents out there. WOW! I babysat this weekend for a full day and then a half a day the next and I was exhausted.
I felt like there was no time for anything but make sure my neice was having fun and content. Being a parent must be tough and obviously (like I didn't know before) selfless.
Also, I give tons of credit to stay at home moms who go out looking good when you have kids. I took the fastest shower in stephanie history and rushed to get ready.
I could not imagine being a single parent either. I had my birth control for the month:p
Just giving credit where credit is do. Good job parents!
I have to agree with you. It is a very tough job.
After a weekend of baby sitting the hubby gets kicked to the spare room. :) :rolleyes: :) HEHEHE

mtndewdrops
03-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Have 3 little darlings that are growing up way too fast. :frown:
Slumber parties :cool: , sleepovers :mix: , band concerts :cool: , boyfriends :mad:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5503_Girls_Boat.jpg